0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Angry "Madiney ko jayen" scam

Having won a madina ticket in program ‘Madiney Ko Jayen’ which was aired in ramazan by a leading Television news channel , I thought my luck had finally changed . Little did I knew that this happiness would last for a short time and I would be seeking justice by writing over here .

When I received their call the same day on 19th August 2011 and inviting me to visit their center and express my views , I declined the offer as I was struck up in my work . In the end they ask for my complete address and said that they will contact me in due course of time .

Three weeks back I got their first letter from my Mr.Habib Akram congragulating me of my win and advising me to complete the formalities which included getting a Tax Challan Form from their Accounts Office and deposit that form in a bank together with the 20% of my ticket amount as all other taxes I would be required to pay . Finally after depositing it in a bank , I was required to show that receipt in Accounts office together with my photocopy of my passport and other relevant details after which ticket would be given to me . Sounded fair enough right ?? No , it was not .

Next day , I visited that news website to obtain its Karachi address and telephone number . The telephone number displayed on the website was not correct which shocked me . When I reached the on Karachi address , the guard did not let me in inspite of my pleas and told that Accounts department’s lady is on leave due to her exams .

I visited after 2 days but still same old excuse I was told. He told me to visit in a day or two . I again reached my office and decided to dial the Lahore head office to ask its Accounts Department to somehow email me the form which would greatly reduce my deadline of 15 days to complete all the relevant formalities .

I again reached Karachi News office after 3 days and strictly asked the guard to let me speak to any other departmental staff and again that Accounts lady was still on so called leave . Strange , a lady was the only staff who was responsible for the whole Accounts Formalities . The guard did let me speak to Mr.Adnan who was responsible for the Admin Department . He told me the same story and said to come in 2 days to collect the tax challan form and gave me his number . After dialing numerous times he finally told me collect the tax challan after 3 days and wasting my deadline . When tax challan was given to me through a peon , I was shocked to see that it was a NTN Certificate . I again talked to that Admin staff that this was not of what I wanted . He said this is the best he can do and told me that he cant help me further on this issue .

Saddened to see my wish to perform umra getting fainted , I reached home and told my family members of this . My wife also tried to contact Lahore office and told me to dial Mr.Shahbaz Khan who is in Lahore and he will help me . I called Mr.Shahbaz and he told me to scan that letter on his email address and he will do all the needful . I emailed him that same day and dialing atleast 20 times he finally said after wasting 4 days that he has not received my email . I again emailed him after getting his email id . After 2 days of my dialing and he not picking my call and when ever he did picked up he gave me assurances that he will fight for my right .

Having no where to go , I received my second reminder and again I contacted Lahore Office Accounts Department . Their Accounts Department lady Ms. Maimoona again wasted my 2 days before giving me the relevant departments persons mobile number . I contacted Mr.Salman but he did picked my call after wasting my 2 days , he also said he cant help me as he thought all the winners had already given tickets and had been back from their trips . When I said I had received this letter just 3 weeks back , he gave me the name of Mr.Faheem .

Since last 2 days I am trying to dial that person but he never picks up my call even though I had sms him of my situation . I am writing in the hope that I was a victim of so called fraud and request Mr.Habib (Director Programming) to investigate into this matter and if he would have included all the necessary forms in the letter , this would have minimize the tension and frustration which i got. Sir , your staff is totally non cooperative and they all have a strange habit of not receiving calls from un known numbers . I know that my second deadline will also be expired by the time this will be printed but atleast I fought for my right .Lastly ,in frustration , I wrote this email for others to know about the scam of which I became a victim .

&quotMadiney ko jayen" scam -347953

..........Patience is something you admire in the driver behind you and scorn in the one ahead. ~Mac McCleary
    ..........Anyone driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac.
    .......Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves. ~Albert Einstein

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Pakistan Zindabad

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Welcome to Pakistan!!!

Jahan Hajj scandal ho sekta hai to Umrah Scandal q nhai ??
    Sent from my own Desktop Computer using my own Keyboard !!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Leave the matter to Allah.... I'm billions percent sure that each & every person involved will get his part of treat
    ~~~ "Some complain that roses have thorns, others rejoice that thorns have roses" ~~~ "Nine-tenths of wisdom is being wise on time....Theodore Roosevelt" ~~~

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

bro leave it on Allah .......
    nothing else u can do
    ASTAGHFIRULLAH ASTAGHFIRULLAH

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

thinking, why people still indulge in this type of offers, ended up wasting their precious time and money too in some cases...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Angry

i just wonder why people give false hopes and promises . maybe our culture and our surroundings have made us to tell lies and give assurances of things which will never be done . It was much better if they would have told its all part our game to get maximum audiences to watch our program and the advertisements aired during that program will end up in our pocket .

I am still dialing the numbers mentioned above but no one picks my call . I have my other cell too but i just want them to tell me the truth .
    ..........Patience is something you admire in the driver behind you and scorn in the one ahead. ~Mac McCleary
    ..........Anyone driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac.
    .......Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves. ~Albert Einstein

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

probably some illegal money must be laundered on your name and you wont even know abt it

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

e-mail it to hasb-e-hall show of dunya TV..

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Asalam o alaikum. i am shocked to hear about controversy of such a issue.
    *(King Evolution)*

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dunya TV is owned by Mian Aamir.. He is a well know person. Try to find someone who knows him personally and bring this case under his knowledge..

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i really appreciate the comments received . maybe by this forum someone workin for dunya news might read my case .

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

sorry to hear this buddy..
    if tc=p then hc=m where tc is equal to toyota corolla and p is equal to paindu, and hc is equal to honda civic and m is equal to moron

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List