3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Angry Beware!!! Alert!!!!Cell Phone Snatchers

Dear Fellows,
    AOA,
    Some days ago one of my friend way back to his home to DHA from office near Qazzafi stadium. Near Liberty roundabout he receives a call for a minute or so. He put back his phone between his legs and when he reach Firdos market signal he found red light and he stopped. While waiting for green light a biker pass his car and hit the right side view mirror and fold the mirror outside. My friend said that i wait for a minute or so and open the right side window to align this mirror. Suddenly man who may be standing beside his car come to him and take his head on gun point and ask about phone. He has Iphone 4. While he surprised about what happen to him the criminal pick the phone from his seat and ran away on other side of the road. The person who hit the mirror was standing on other side. The criminal who snatch the phone get on the bike back and both ran away.
    Same happen to me today. I was always a little alert while driving especially when i was on red signal. I always watch around especially when some biker comes near my car. I stopped at Big City Tower in Liberty round about. When standing in parking outside the plaza i receive a call. After complete the call i pay the parking boy and take my way to Kalma Chowk. When i stop at Center Point signal i see in my side view mirror that 2 person on a bike passing cars zigzag and coming in my lane. Near my car (one or two car behind) one person from back seat leave the bike and second person who driving the bike pass my car from left and hit the side view mirror. Mirror got fold outside and as i told you that i was already focusing these 2. He hit the mirror and even not turns his head to me. I just wait for a while and my friend story is already in my mind so i just push the retract mirrors button and align the mirror. Then i see that the other person is standing near my car with hands in his jeans pocket. As i told you that i didn’t open the window and he is waiting me to open it. Meanwhile signal got green and i move my car.
    I have heard some other similar stories on the same route especially at Firdos Market signal, Center point signal, Model town moor, Halli road and Barkat Market signal. As you people already know about our law enforcement agencies. I want you fellows will beware and keep your eyes opened. Consider yourself in war zone while driving.
    ALLAH blesses you all.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

If he was a gun, what would a poor window do ? why does the window have to be down... stupid thieves.. even if a window is down how can one expect a person like him to shoot if owner does resist with force.
    RIP

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Good share, info acknowleged!

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk
    BEST THINGS IN LIFE R NEVER FREE

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thanks for sharing this very very useful information brother rizwan400. Alhumdulillah that you got off without any trouble. Allah hum sab ko Apnay Hifz-o-Aman mein rakhain.
    I would request mods to make such threads sticky so that others can learn of new ways and techniques adopted by criminals in Lahore. This would benefit everyone.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

And avoid using cell phone will driving its dangerous and thieves can see it

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Any pakwheeler who has a .50cal just roam there with cell phone and when he comes shoot him in the head.
    RIP

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear brothers look at this thread

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/fra...ts/170923-ware

it is from last year but incident of phone snatching happened in same area, near liberty market. This means that these thieves have been operating for atleast a year in gulberg area.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Exactly same thing happened to me in Nov at main market chowk main boulevard.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@qwertypoiu Adnan bhai jan do ghusa!
    @poster thnx for sharing the info bro....
    The way a man keeps his car ,,,is the way he keeps himself...................

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by qwertypoiu View Post
    Any pakwheeler who has a .50cal just roam there with cell phone and when he comes shoot him in the head.
    Paa jee ... saday kool tay nahi hai

I agreed with qwertypoiu. We need to teach them a lesson.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I keep a 9mm all the time in the door pocket.
    The procedure is never try to fiddle with the wpn u have when he comes, instead give ur fone to him and when he leaves then use the wpn and yes shoot to kill.
    good hunting
    My dear ALLAH when I loose hope, help me to remember that Your love is greater than my disappointment and Your plans for my life are better than my Dreams.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

when we know he is coming one has an advantage to shoot first. secondly if one is caught off guard then best way is to hand over the mobile and also dont shoot afterwards if crowded area you know why :p
    RIP

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rizwan400 View Post
    Dear Fellows,
    AOA,
    Some days ago one of my friend way back to his home to DHA from office near Qazzafi stadium. Near Liberty roundabout he receives a call for a minute or so. He put back his phone between his legs and when he reach Firdos market signal he found red light and he stopped. While waiting for green light a biker pass his car and hit the right side view mirror and fold the mirror outside. My friend said that i wait for a minute or so and open the right side window to align this mirror. Suddenly man who may be standing beside his car come to him and take his head on gun point and ask about phone. He has Iphone 4. While he surprised about what happen to him the criminal pick the phone from his seat and ran away on other side of the road. The person who hit the mirror was standing on other side. The criminal who snatch the phone get on the bike back and both ran away.
    Same happen to me today. I was always a little alert while driving especially when i was on red signal. I always watch around especially when some biker comes near my car. I stopped at Big City Tower in Liberty round about. When standing in parking outside the plaza i receive a call. After complete the call i pay the parking boy and take my way to Kalma Chowk. When i stop at Center Point signal i see in my side view mirror that 2 person on a bike passing cars zigzag and coming in my lane. Near my car (one or two car behind) one person from back seat leave the bike and second person who driving the bike pass my car from left and hit the side view mirror. Mirror got fold outside and as i told you that i was already focusing these 2. He hit the mirror and even not turns his head to me. I just wait for a while and my friend story is already in my mind so i just push the retract mirrors button and align the mirror. Then i see that the other person is standing near my car with hands in his jeans pocket. As i told you that i didn’t open the window and he is waiting me to open it. Meanwhile signal got green and i move my car.
    I have heard some other similar stories on the same route especially at Firdos Market signal, Center point signal, Model town moor, Halli road and Barkat Market signal. As you people already know about our law enforcement agencies. I want you fellows will beware and keep your eyes opened. Consider yourself in war zone while driving.
    ALLAH blesses you all.
    sir I guess u got altis so in this car the tiny glove box on extreme right just below the speedo is a good place to keep the cell phone.
    My dear ALLAH when I loose hope, help me to remember that Your love is greater than my disappointment and Your plans for my life are better than my Dreams.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

when we know he is coming one has an advantage to shoot first. secondly if one is caught off guard then best way is to hand over the mobile and also dont shoot afterwards if crowded area you know why :p
    I will insist never ever shoot first when he is coming, just on ur gesture that u r going to shoot he will not spare u so y to take a chance for just a cell phone.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

How about not speaking on the phone whilst driving and leaving it in your pocket!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I think i shud personally go and take a round of that area tommorow night

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hmmmm...
    Thanks for sharing this info.
    May Allah keep all of us safe.
    One of the most difficult things in the world is to know how to do something, and to watch without comment, somebody else do it incorrectly.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dms664 View Post
    I will insist never ever shoot first when he is coming, just on ur gesture that u r going to shoot he will not spare u so y to take a chance for just a cell phone.
    true about plaing safe... but i have this scenario in mind[QUOTE]

I stopped at Big City Tower in Liberty round about. When standing in parking outside the plaza i receive a call. After complete the call i pay the parking boy and take my way to Kalma Chowk. When i stop at Center Point signal i see in my side view mirror that 2 person on a bike passing cars zigzag and coming in my lane. Near my car (one or two car behind) one person from back seat leave the bike and second person who driving the bike pass my car from left and hit the side view mirror. Mirror got fold outside and as i told you that i was already focusing these 2. He hit the mirror and even not turns his head to me. I just wait for a while and my friend story is already in my mind, Grabbed my gun safety off loaded ready to shoot and opened the window, observed him come near the car as he tried to pull his gun out i shot his brains out.
    something like this
    RIP

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

thanks for sharing. same situation with DHA t block behind Jamin java, OPTP lane. Kids robbed near snooker club two months ago, then just last month store in same lane robbed. But owners grabbed one of the three theives and called 15. managed to capture the rest next day.

hope scene in Lahore and all over Pk gets peaceful. no more late night walks
    ..::::: gsxrk6 ::::..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by ShaidUK View Post
    How about not speaking on the phone whilst driving and leaving it in your pocket!
    Quote Originally Posted by dms664 View Post
    sir I guess u got altis so in this car the tiny glove box on extreme right just below the speedo is a good place to keep the cell phone.
    I always keep my phone in the middle cup holder and keep the holder closed.

I never put phone on my ears while driving. Always use Bluetooth car kit for calling and even for dialing numbers.

This is happen because i was on call when coming out to car parking.

Beware!!! Alert!!!!Cell Phone Snatchers -403412 Beware!!! Alert!!!!Cell Phone Snatchers -403413

User Tag List