3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Angry Beware!!! Alert!!!!Cell Phone Snatchers

Dear Fellows,
    AOA,
    Some days ago one of my friend way back to his home to DHA from office near Qazzafi stadium. Near Liberty roundabout he receives a call for a minute or so. He put back his phone between his legs and when he reach Firdos market signal he found red light and he stopped. While waiting for green light a biker pass his car and hit the right side view mirror and fold the mirror outside. My friend said that i wait for a minute or so and open the right side window to align this mirror. Suddenly man who may be standing beside his car come to him and take his head on gun point and ask about phone. He has Iphone 4. While he surprised about what happen to him the criminal pick the phone from his seat and ran away on other side of the road. The person who hit the mirror was standing on other side. The criminal who snatch the phone get on the bike back and both ran away.
    Same happen to me today. I was always a little alert while driving especially when i was on red signal. I always watch around especially when some biker comes near my car. I stopped at Big City Tower in Liberty round about. When standing in parking outside the plaza i receive a call. After complete the call i pay the parking boy and take my way to Kalma Chowk. When i stop at Center Point signal i see in my side view mirror that 2 person on a bike passing cars zigzag and coming in my lane. Near my car (one or two car behind) one person from back seat leave the bike and second person who driving the bike pass my car from left and hit the side view mirror. Mirror got fold outside and as i told you that i was already focusing these 2. He hit the mirror and even not turns his head to me. I just wait for a while and my friend story is already in my mind so i just push the retract mirrors button and align the mirror. Then i see that the other person is standing near my car with hands in his jeans pocket. As i told you that i didn’t open the window and he is waiting me to open it. Meanwhile signal got green and i move my car.
    I have heard some other similar stories on the same route especially at Firdos Market signal, Center point signal, Model town moor, Halli road and Barkat Market signal. As you people already know about our law enforcement agencies. I want you fellows will beware and keep your eyes opened. Consider yourself in war zone while driving.
    ALLAH blesses you all.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Happens all the time here in Karachi. Most victims have the habit of using the cellphone while waiting for the green light. Just like some people have the habit of picking nose at signals ..

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Just add the bluetooth system in your car. And don't take the phone out of the pocket. The call will be detected automatically by your navigation system. Or buy an after-market sunviser bluetooth system. Don't ever use the handsfree headphones or earphones on the road. The thieves can know the phones by headphones/earphones/handsfree kit. This is why Navigation system is getting necessary, Even through we don't need the GPS. But it can help you in many ways.
    The man with an insane brain, powered by a 750hp V12 engine.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Or just buy a cheap replica of your phone. if it's iPhone or Blackberry.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dms664 View Post
    I keep a 9mm all the time in the door pocket.
    The procedure is never try to fiddle with the wpn u have when he comes, instead give ur fone to him and when he leaves then use the wpn and yes shoot to kill.
    good hunting
    yup and as soon as he turns to get on his bike, shoot him in his f***** head!!!

now these kinda incidents happening in Lahore as well, m always at the Firdos market stop at weekends and that too late at night!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

thanks for sharing but it is a common way .this happened with my dad 3 years back on the signal opp to high court it happened in busy time nd in front of police
    secondly same happend with cousin on canal .the person ran from the bridghe nd went to other side nd sat on the bike but cousin had a pistol he shot a fire which hit him on arm but still they managed to run

p.s best way is tht bcs of the situation in our country personal weapon is compulsory these days.nd in situation like this if possible then shooting tht person after he runs is a good option but for tht u need to be sharp
    I do it because i can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't =)

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Why dont you guys keep a pistol with you..once he has your phone and his back toward you. Shoot at the entire group mercilessly..some incidents like these..and these people will learn a lesson...

Another idea I have often though is to have a replica of expensive phones with a C4 cartridge and micro radio transmitter good for about 100 meters. Once he is running away with your phone press the button...few incidents like these and nobody will dare snatching phones again.

The Sialkot brothers type treatment is a good remedy for such thugs..

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by theboss View Post
    Why dont you guys keep a pistol with you..once he has your phone and his back toward you. Shoot at the entire group mercilessly..some incidents like these..and these people will learn a lesson...

Another idea I have often though is to have a replica of expensive phones with a C4 cartridge and micro radio transmitter good for about 100 meters. Once he is running away with your phone press the button...few incidents like these and nobody will dare snatching phones again.

This is a nice and smart idea though. But using a gun in streets will considered "murder". Paintball or Airsoft guns would be ideal for this. And using chinese expensive phone replicas will confuse the thieves, since they'll think it's an iPhone or Blackberry. But chinese replicas cost like only 7k.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1017 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

why not use a hands free kit when in car?
    - www.crackwheels.com - A skilled Dictator is much more beneficial to Country......than a Democracy of Ignorant people

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by theboss View Post

where will you get that from? it is illegal for common man...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

just hilarious at ppl encouraging weapons like everyone is crack shoot tht he will take the bady in one shoot and miss all the innocent public in the process, use brains invest in a hands free kit, Bluetooth system or then being vigilantes. also brainier would just get a toy mobile phone used my mobile dealers dummy ones keep on dash if a snatcher asks for one give it him happy sucker would be too busy to notice if its real!!
    Other wise hire a guard way things are its also a necessity now.
    BUG ME AND I WILL CRASH INTO U!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

User Tag List