My brother's Corolla GLi was stolen 3 days ago right from the safety of his home. Ever since I have been thinking about making the Corolla invincible :(
I think most of you know how a Corolla is stolen but for those of you who do not know how it is done, here is a video:
I have questions about each and every step of the robbery process.
1. Can we change the position of the Bonnet wire?
2. Can we somehow change the way bonnet is opened?
3. Can we trigger an Alarm as soon as the bonnet is opened?
4. Can we change the position on the Alarm speaker?
5. Can we provide power to the Alarm from another power source? (spare battery in the trunk?)
6. Can we remove the Triangle glass portion?
7. Can we change the glass to some metal so that it does not break?
8. Can we install a Grill inside the triangle to prevent the thief from using his hand to open the locks?
9. Which glass will they break if there is no triangle?
10. Can we change the position of the inside door locks so that the hand of thief cannot reach them? (just the locks, not the opening mechanism)
11. Can we simply disable these locks so that they can only be opened using the remote or key?
12. If we disable the cigarette lighter port so that thief cannot plug the jammer in it?
13. Does the Jammer work for Satellite trackers?
14. Can we install an immobilizer in a Corolla? (transponder key)
Kindly answer these questions and let me know which ones of these solutions are possible and practical and can contribute towards making the Corolla safer.
- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad