240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Exclamation Beaware from this

Salam guys, well i am a victim of a very planned stolen activity, i am still in a heavy shocked and almost out of my senses, i might need a bit help from u guys too ill explain in the end about it, so let start it now, With a very heavy heart m righting here hoping that i might get help from you, this happen on last Friday, at Siddqe Trade Center lahore, parking area, P1, i do a job here in a office, i parked my car there at almost 10.40 am, this is our paid parking service,
    1 day ago after collecting my salary, it took me 1year and 6 months almost, i brought a laptop from a friend HP Pavilion DV 7 4285DX , worth 72,000, this model is not available in pak market, laptop was box pack, i only paid 30k to my besssssssst friend and ask him to wait give me one day let me show laptop at home and they will pay me rest too so picked the laptop from him around 9am, Now due to some offical problem i could not take it in my office so i left the laptop in the car under left passenger seat, with a bag, it was 17" LCD so u know what will be the size of it too. i always locked my car, krook lock, chor switch and 3x time check the locks from every where, i did random visit to P1 to check my car but i didn't even did a single reaction about it that y i am starring my car, i usually smoke in P1 on that day,
    so at 4pm when i was free, i came back wat i say that car was unlocked n i was shocked!!! dash board was open, may car documents etc were on the left floor, i checked buy every thing was complete nothing was missing, now i suddenly check the laptop, first i said that Thank GOD, the Bag was there, now i put it out, IT WAS EMPTY! that Mo**** Fu**** tooked laptop+charger+ books etc too. that moment i can't explain... now without wasting any time i go straight to security office, they co ordinate with me v. well, cz m working there for more than 1-1/2 year, well
    Thank God v Got a Clear CCTV video, i can't explain how that guy tooked it away, that guy start cleaning a car of my Right Side (driver SIDE) he was not cleaning it, just passing time, now his one hand was one the other car which he was cleaning and the other hand was ta my car Door Lock! he was trying to open it with some tool can c that clearly, once the door was unlocked, he start cleaning my car, and then he sit inside opened the door, and with in 8-12 sec he checked dashboard, and tooked laptop out and open rear Left side Door Lock, then he cam out and start clear the LEFT SIDE PARKED CAR and then the brought his shopping bag in which he put his cleaning cloths etc, He opened my Rear door, cleaned it. sit in side and put that laptop in bag and start moving to exit..............
    No one know that what he did.....that was my worst part of my life, my parents didn't even seen that thing, my dream to give them a surprise about it was broken badly, now being a middle class person, its a really big loss for me. now we got some clue PLEASE PRAY that Some good thing happen. cant post that clue here.Pleas Pray for me ...
    Help i needed from u guys, that I have CC tv video in VCR tape, its really confidential thing, after this happen i m unable to trust any movie guy for the conversion of it into CD, any one of u guys can convert it infront of me?
    IF any one of u or your friend gona buy that Hp pivilion DV7 0 meter laptop in cheap please beware them before buying it and contact me, i know i will be useless but my mouth shuts at a word "HOPE". My Laptop have a CARBON FIBER WRAP/tape on the body EDGE near LCD.this is the main clue i can give u guys.... Once i got conversion ill post a video here too! Lesson: beware! do not take that parking alot safe! do not left any single penny in a car!
    As THIS IS WHEELS THREAD, I LIKE TO MENTION THE CAR

HONDA CIVIC 95..so EG owners check your locks too, i remember sammy's ride, and after incident he install alarm locking system. but i wont trust it too

YES FINALLY FIRST I THANKS TO ALLAHA, WHO HELP ME AND BRING ME MY LAPTOP AGAIN, YES I FOUND IT BACK JUST FEW HOURS AGO, NO WORDS TO THANK YOU GUYS WHO CALLED ME, DISCUSSED WITH ME, SHARED MY TENSHEN, THANK YOU TO PAKWHEELS MANAGEMENT WHO HELP ME TO SPREAD MY MESSAGE, THANKS A BILLION TO ALL THE WHEELERS, TO ALL MY BROTHERS WHO VISITED MY PAGE FOR A ONCE,

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Shazo.

Get new locks for your ride from Bilal Gunj. I bought Brand new Door/Trunk/Ignition locks with 3 keys. It was in a box sealed with Honda Sticker. These were genuine Honda 95 locks. Even the keys had codes punched on it.. By this time the locks of our loved 95s are useless now. Being used for 17 years any honda key can open it. Do this investment for future safety. These new locks would cost aroung 5K. and fitting separately charged. But its worth it . Save your car mate, dont save the things in the car.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Badpigs View Post
    ... Mood kharab hogeya hai mera...
    EXACTLY the same happened to me.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^^ MOOOD THEEK KAR LO BAHI APNAY !!!!!!!! yes yes yes

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

alhamdulillaha i found my laptop back, we got that guy, he was a office boy in a office and working there from 5 years, the C.O of that office helped me alot and recovered my laptop from that guy's home. now he admitted that he stole another laptop too. now i pray that the 2nd laptop will also recover too. i dont have words for all u guys how can i thank full to you man, really thanks alot for every thing u guys did for me.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by badpigs View Post
    wtf mayn , mood kharab hogeya hai mera

1 mnth ago the same happened with my friend
    he parked his car on jail road within the service lane infront of an epmty plot which was walled from every side
    he had his sony viao (that he bought 6 mnths ago for 122k) at the back seat leg room area and the car had rear tinted screen and shades all over the car
    a man came and started to pee next to the wall , dont know actually he was peeing or not as this was the last of what he had seen
    my friend locked the car ( reborn 09 insured along with tracker) and went to meet his colleague and after 1 hr when he came back he saw the rear door side quarter broken and found his laptop missing
    as reborns handle lock is pretty much in the middle(at the rear) so he easily opened the door and took the laptop along with the bag and everything
    by chance he didnt leave his iphone in the center compartment as usual or other wise it would've been stolen aswell

such cases are getting popular day by day so i would ask everybody not to leave their belonging in their cars
    thanks for a detailed reply bro, its all you my brother who prayed for me and advice me as a brother, i found my laptop few hours ago,that moment i can't explain.................

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jazzy77 View Post
    thats really very sad. May you get it back somehow soon.
    thanks for understanding my situation bro, tari duwa kaam aa gai, i got it back man

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    52 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Mabrook dear bro mabrook! Feeling a load of my mind, literally yaar.! I grew sad the moment I read ur thread.
    Agar chy bu'tt' hain Jama'at ki Aasteenon main - Mujhay Hai Hukm-e-Aazaan LA ILA HA ILL ALLAH...!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by tilsim View Post
    that sux.. I hope u get it back.. That parking is bad in this sense.. People are often observing the car owners.. I went there for like 4 years.. I know it..
    Someone stole my reverse camera off my car from that parking..
    thank i got it back shazaday sorry for the loss of that cam bro, but management really worked hard for me yar. I really appreciate that, warna kon karta hai bhag dor

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by vyrus View Post
    oh my god bro i don't know what to say yaaar!!!! Damn these fking thieves!!! So much hard work wasted!!!!!!! Bro i hope you find that a$$$$@@$#%# and beat the daylights outa him :@
    inshallah you will get your laptop back just have faith in allah bro
    yea ali that was a worst part, but thanks for wishing me, man i got it back really thanks bro.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by RollOnBigMaMa View Post
    Mabrook dear bro mabrook! Feeling a load of my mind, literally yaar.! I grew sad the moment I read ur thread.
    thanks my man thanks alot, dun be sad yar parts of life bro trust me NEVER LOSE THE ROPE OF ALLAHA. its proved in this thread bro, after 3 days i got it back.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Feeling sorry for ur loss!!! hope u get it back soon! Aameen
    Sent from my own Desktop Computer using my own Keyboard !!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by sjehsan View Post
    Feeling sorry for ur loss!!! hope u get it back soon! Aameen
    thanks for understanding and sharing my pain, but bro zor de jahaphi bhai g i found it back as i said, i got it back...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

congrats,finally you got it back,i can feel your happiness

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thanks God Shazo bhai... shukar h bachat ho gai...
    Allah sab ko apni hifazat main rakhe or sab k izat or saman ko APNE karam se mehfooz rakhe... Ameen

sad se wapis happy happy ho gia JuGnO
    The JuGnO of Isb -- a ToucH of ElegancE and ExcellencE
    Nikon D7000, Nexus 4 (rooted, Paranoid), Honda City 2010 Pearl Black

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Congrats on finding your laptop , it was your hard earned money and I was sure if u would not get your laptop back you would have been compensated in some other way. Any way enjoy your laptop and be careful next time. Take care.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Mabrook bro
    Wasif Qayyum / Emaar Business Park, Building no.4, Office 505, Sheikh Zayed Road Dubai, U.A.E

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by shazo View Post
    thanks for understanding my situation bro, tari duwa kaam aa gai, i got it back man
    Brother , You remember what i said!?

God never does bad to His people and one way or another He will compensate for your loss

Congratulations

Pray nefel and thanks to God Almighty

By the way , are you saying ....yes yes yes alone in the room, out of extreme happiness

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i also work on a night shift at dbay communications...i always park my car right next to the man at p1 with a slight limp on his leg...trust me he takes care of ma car like its his own!!!!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

First of all, really sad to hear about your loss, but it is such a relief that you got your precious thing back, halal ki kamayi thee yaar. Dukh tou bohat hota hei obviously.

Secondly, poverty has struck this nation bad, partly because it is our governments fault, and partly it is our own.

Governments fault because they're busy minting money, giving a rats as-s to whatever is happeneing in the country, especially with the middle and lower class.

Our fault because we select such people to govern us and we are not careful at times and least bothered by what is happening.

In the end i would ask all of us to regularly give sadqa because it helps A LOT, power of ALLAH is ultimate, and a lot of miracles have happen to me myself because of giving sadqa.

Happy for you shaz that you got your hard earned money back.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

bhai sahab pakistan mein halal ke kamaye bhi log hazam kar jatay hain...

Quote Originally Posted by Bad_Cheetah View Post
    First of all, really sad to hear about your loss, but it is such a relief that you got your precious thing back, halal ki kamayi thee yaar. Dukh tou bohat hota hei obviously.

Secondly, poverty has struck this nation bad, partly because it is our governments fault, and partly it is our own.

Governments fault because they're busy minting money, giving a rats as-s to whatever is happeneing in the country, especially with the middle and lower class.

Our fault because we select such people to govern us and we are not careful at times and least bothered by what is happening.

In the end i would ask all of us to regularly give sadqa because it helps A LOT, power of ALLAH is ultimate, and a lot of miracles have happen to me myself because of giving sadqa.

Happy for you shaz that you got your hard earned money back.
    Wasif Qayyum / Emaar Business Park, Building no.4, Office 505, Sheikh Zayed Road Dubai, U.A.E

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

User Tag List