406 Post(s)
    Tagged
    13 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Top of the line Altis snatched from RWP last night

Last night my uncles very dear friend was going home. near home(satellite town) he was stopped by an older model corolla
    which most probably was following him for sometime i guess
    few guys came inside the car with guns and made him drive around for one hour
    they made sure there is no tracker, chor switch or any smarty stuff in the car.
    they were abusive to in the process obviously

after making sure dropped him on road side with a generous 200 rupees to get a cab and go back home
    its not only a financial but a mental shock and agony for the guy

i just want to say the newer shape corolla's are not worth the mental "torture" and "pressure" it leaves on the owners
    (other makes and cars get stolen to, but this is to much of a hot cake to handle for a shareef guy or i guess anyone)

May all the people who steal and cheat others burn in hell
    Life is short and very unpredictable just like a Quarter mile .....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by umarpal7 View Post
    A public service message to the awam of Pakistan...... Jab bhi new corolla lo sath aik pistol bhi lo because IMC walay immobilizer dainay se tou rahay....... and sorry for your uncle's loss Hash4u....
    Immobilizer is not useful in the snatching model of robbing.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    52 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by umarpal7 View Post
    A public service message to the awam of Pakistan...... Jab bhi new corolla lo sath aik pistol bhi lo because IMC walay immobilizer dainay se tou rahay....... and sorry for your uncle's loss Hash4u....
    waise bhai, hahaha, what can an immobilizer possibly do if someone puts a Beretta to ur head and says step out of the vehicle? civic can be stolen in the same way without a slightest hitch.

ab Allah he behtar jaaney what actually happened at this crime scene but one should ALWAYS travel armed at night and with windows rolled up. U should be aware of every single thing going around you. never put ur car in neutral if u need to stop somewhere at night and never get ur self stuck in a spot where u need to reverse the vehicle.
    Always consider urself in the battlefield whenever you're on the road at night in pakistan. ANYthing can happen here.
    AND, one thing more, get ur windows 0% tinted. In this way, one will at least think before giving a stop signal to that car k kia patta andar se koi ak47 le k nikal aye. its the truth.
    Agar chy bu'tt' hain Jama'at ki Aasteenon main - Mujhay Hai Hukm-e-Aazaan LA ILA HA ILL ALLAH...!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by RollOnBigMaMa View Post
    waise bhai, hahaha, what can an immobilizer possibly do if someone puts a Beretta to ur head and says step out of the vehicle? civic can be stolen in the same way without a slightest hitch.

ab Allah he behtar jaaney what actually happened at this crime scene but one should ALWAYS travel armed at night and with windows rolled up. U should be aware of every single thing going around you. never put ur car in neutral if u need to stop somewhere at night and never get ur self stuck in a spot where u need to reverse the vehicle.
    Always consider urself in the battlefield whenever you're on the road at night in pakistan. ANYthing can happen here.
    AND, one thing more, get ur windows 0% tinted. In this way, one will at least think before giving a stop signal to that car k kia patta andar se koi ak47 le k nikal aye. its the truth.
    you meant 100% tinted I guess and yes u r rite regarding tints as I am having both the experiences of before and after .

btw didnt get the reverse thingy where u said that dnt put urself in a spot where u ll need to reverse?
    My dear ALLAH when I loose hope, help me to remember that Your love is greater than my disappointment and Your plans for my life are better than my Dreams.

5. 29-09-2012, 11:35 AM

Site Banned

Reason
    SPAM

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    52 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dms664 View Post
    you meant 100% tinted I guess and yes u r rite regarding tints as I am having both the experiences of before and after .

btw didnt get the reverse thingy where u said that dnt put urself in a spot where u ll need to reverse?
    no sir jee, I mean 0%. This percentage is actually described by the level of light that is allowed to pass through the tint. Not by the blackness, sadly our roadside tint wallaas describe it in the opposite. Refernce pic attached for u.

and as for reverse thingy, well, what I mean is k don't park u car where u can't move unless u reverse the vehicle. In this way, someone can park his car right behind urs and ask u to step out of it. U can do nothing but execute his commands. with ur car in a sweet spot, u can always slam the gas pedal and scram from a situation going dirty.

I always keep a distance of more than two feet from the car ahead of me so that I can move away easily if it stops, like some taxi mehr khans die on signals when the driver switches them off to save fuel I hope u get it now.

Top of the line Altis snatched from RWP last night -1049760
    Agar chy bu'tt' hain Jama'at ki Aasteenon main - Mujhay Hai Hukm-e-Aazaan LA ILA HA ILL ALLAH...!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    52 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I am sure in the area u live, u know the importance of arms in ur vehicle when passing thru areas around kohat tunnel and just before the entry to peshawar.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i always drive fast when im at night in remote areas.
    Drugs cause amnesia, and other things I can't remember

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Marschall View Post
    I just thought i would share this story with you which happened where we live your not going to believe it ,its amazing but true a new toyota corolla unreg was stolen from our neighbourhood but yeah thats normal i know but check out the way they executed the stealing these chaps gassed the house seriously they used some gas and slowly sprayed it down the windows and waited then broke in the house went inside searched for the keys could not find it went out broke the side window of the car opened it cut the gate locks with a saw and took the car out the car stopped after going a few yards and then they didnt know what to do they then called a mechanic to get the car running meanwhile a lady in one of the nearby houses was offering here Tahajjud namaz was looking at all this and told her husband and ppl came out the guys left the car and ran away the owners were all knocked out by the gas and were asleep .Later these boys were caught and were amateurs but had parents with respectable jobs
    Are you talking about this?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    34 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

May ALLAH be with All
    http://www.pakwheels.com/forums/members-member-rides/266031-accord7362s-merc-thanks-god-loved-ones-who-remember-me-prayers ,199119-thanks-god-2011-ford-edge-limited-awd-3-5-v6

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

while driving around with thungs, he could hit some next car at the signal and it will bring attention of people, better to hit some police car from behind in this case

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mani43 View Post
    while driving around with thungs, he could hit some next car at the signal and it will bring attention of people, better to hit some police car from behind in this case
    He could've done that !
    Education is not any Degree or Certificate.
    Education is the our attitude,language & behaviour with others in life............!!!!

13. 30-09-2012, 09:44 AM

Senior PakWheeler

Reason
    not needed

14. 30-09-2012, 10:39 AM

Senior PakWheeler

Reason
    Not needed.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

self delete.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    405 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

If life is saved, cars can be bought again, but you cannot buy life or limb again, so never ever carry any firearm with you, because if you have one you would likely to use it and resist the robbers and you or your loved ones traveling with you might get hurt or (God forbid) in the gunfight. It is not bravery to start a gunfight with robbers who have nothing to lose as they are used to this life style. If they are killed, they are killed, but if you are killed, you have a full family life ahead you, so please avoid this heroism. Never resist in case of any armed robbery or car snatching. Your first priority should be to save your and life and of those who are traveling with you. If you are alone think about your family. If you remain alive you can buy another car. Remember no car is worth more than the life of a human being.
    Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Autophile........you have surely given a new dimension to think from. Thanks!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by autophile View Post
    If life is saved, cars can be bought again, but you cannot buy life or limb again, so never ever carry any firearm with you, because if you have one you would likely to use it and resist the robbers and you or your loved ones traveling with you might get hurt or (God forbid) in the gunfight. It is not bravery to start a gunfight with robbers who have nothing to lose as they are used to this life style. If they are killed, they are killed, but if you are killed, you have a full family life ahead you, so please avoid this heroism. Never resist in case of any armed robbery or car snatching. Your first priority should be to save your and life and of those who are traveling with you. If you are alone think about your family. If you remain alive you can buy another car. Remember no car is worth more than the life of a human being.
    This is the best advice!!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Ravager View Post
    pathano ka kam hi yehi hai.. waise namazi darhi wale hote hain par busines ye hai unka.. not talking about the shareef pathans
    It is very simple
    they called Namaz and other things are for Allah and sure are doing
    but
    this snatching is our business, don't be confuse, business is business, it has nothing to do with Namaz and other Islamic things

This was told to me by a friend whose Car was lifted and in search of that he meets such a group.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    406 Post(s)
    Tagged
    13 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

once i heard a twisted kind of guy say something which makes alot of sense to me atleast
    when both the parties have guns. it will always end up bloody and messy, cause its all about who would point and shoot first

second thing i would like to say is its the governments job to provide secutiry/jobs/business environment in the provinces. dozens of families sold everything, packed and moved to twin cities from nwfp because of the bomb blasts and security problems! law and order thr is so bad they are reaching in other provinces and doing crimes! balochistan is a war zone since years and khi as far as i can understand is like playing the video game vice city.

car update is, they didnt call back again i heard this before, if they find out they are being traced by authorities they vanish.

i say the owner is lucky that they left him behind and left him fine. this was probably his last corolla. he is shifting to civic I.A

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Hash4u...i feel sorry for the financial and psychological trauma your uncle's friend faced the last few days.
    ...is shifting from Corolla to Civic the right answer to this problem ??

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

May Allah Keep us all safe from such people and all miseries.

May we all evolve into true muslim nation with pride in our orignal traits taught to us since child hood (Honesty, Truth and integrity).

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Sad to hear about the loss. Robberies have sever implication emotional and financial implications. About shifting from corolla to civic, I do not think it could be the solution, because corrollas are their target due to it's high demand and if more people start to shift towards civic/city, they would start targeting these cars. Even worst because the cars like Civic can not be stolen (due to immobilizers) that would increase the risk of snatching. Against snatching I think insurance might be the only option that could provide you some consolation and piece of mind.

BTW one can only hope but the future of our nation does not seem to be going in right direction.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    406 Post(s)
    Tagged
    13 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

its true in case of corolla only comprehensive insurance is the best solution
    but you cannot deny the fact looking into probabilities Honda is still way safer any day.

remember when 2.0D first came in the xli shape(2009?), every second car was getting stolen.only a handful of the corolla owners switched to Honda. same should be expected now.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

User Tag List