Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Cheating/Deception Done by Battery Manufacturers In Pakistan

Hi guys

*As many of you already noticed that all available batteries weather Car or UPS ones are being sold by the manufacturers with some arbitrary Codes like GL-50 ,NA-60 etc etc... and many of US assume this number to be as the Battery Capacity i.e Amp/hr ..
    *So all i want you to always consider the actual Amp/hr the battery Produce . and it is totally comes in Customers cheating that the Manufacturers Not mentioning the capacity on their products if they have to assign codes than they can differ in some other ways why a 32Amp/Hr battery is being Sold as GL-50 ..*
    *and every year the number is increasing in old days they mentioned the battery ratings/capacity on the Product (they still print on the products which they sell to Indus motors).

So please be careful . i am also thinking to report this matter in consumer court.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Ravager View Post
    lol consumer court cant do anything..
    gl-50 is model number not the number of amperes it has.. if u see the catalog or price lift. you will clearly see that amperes are written there infront of battery model.. so dont panic just keep ur eyes open
    its not written on catalog my dear. and why they always assign model number 25% obove the battery ampere ratings.*
    1-Upgrading & Going for maximum performance is my Passion. 2- Hypermilling Really works

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

today i went to a very Big battery dealer in rawalpindi to buy a battery for my Prado . i asked him about the CCA ,Amp/hr of many batteries but he replied in negative and was saying that company do not provide any data to them . they provide/write these things only when they supply to some Car manufacturers like Indus/Pak Suzuki.
    speeding thrills but Kills

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I have always been and still am a supporter of our local industry. It should be given opportunities to invest, grow and excel in our own country as this is the only way we can strengthen our economy. The need of time however is to have a properly functioning customer rights and complaint organization who should force the industry to manufacture as per demand and standards of the customer's satisfaction and not as per the will and profit of the industrialist. Every devolping and developed country has such rules and policies for their local industry..........Then why not us?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by tausifs View Post
    I have always been and still am a supporter of our local industry. It should be given opportunities to invest, grow and excel in our own country as this is the only way we can strengthen our economy. The need of time however is to have a properly functioning customer rights and complaint organization who should force the industry to manufacture as per demand and standards of the customer's satisfaction and not as per the will and profit of the industrialist. Every devolping and developed country has such rules and policies for their local industry..........Then why not us?
    i agree with the statement but dear if local industry is intentionally cheating and selling low quality stuff then its very bad. however our consumer courts are very good now a days if we properly persue them.
    *the battery manufacturer here are making their product quality low >lower > lowest every coming year...they used to use new lead in previous days and also write battery ratings on their products and give warranty for one year but now they give guaranty for only 6 months so there is some thing fishy here.*

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by yasirmehmood1234 View Post
    i agree with the statement but dear if local industry is intentionally cheating and selling low quality stuff then its very bad. however our consumer courts are very good now a days if we properly persue them.
    *the battery manufacturer here are making their product quality low >lower > lowest every coming year...they used to use new lead in previous days and also write battery ratings on their products and give warranty for one year but now they give guaranty for only 6 months so there is some thing fishy here.*
    Consumers courts are not effective. This would not have been the case if courts were strong. This is what I am emphasizing on. There should be a separate body to monitor quality and standards. We don't even have an electric plug of the same size, some fit properly and some just keep on sparking (Fire Hazard). Buy a plug from UK and it will fit in every socket in the world in the same pattern. What to talk about bigger things. We as a nation damn care about safety, neither for ourselves nor for our family. In the end we are all at the verse of "Allah Khair Karay Ga"

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Consumers courts are not effective. This would not have been the case if courts were strong. This is what I am emphasizing on. There should be a separate body to monitor quality and standards. We don't even have an electric plug of the same size, some fit properly and some just keep on sparking (Fire Hazard). Buy a plug from UK and it will fit in every socket in the world in the same pattern. What to talk about bigger things. We as a nation damn care about safety, neither for ourselves nor for our family. In the end we are all at the verse of "Allah Khair Karay Ga"
    Very True.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Agree with this.
    speeding thrills but Kills

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I want to buy 150-180 Amp battery for my 1 kv ups. Which battery i should opt???
    Previously i have used OSAKA battery twice and each battery survived upto begining of the third season.
    Now its time for the new one, there are new brands like Phoenix, Millat and some chinese batteries available with Modern Battery rawalpindi (Modern Battery (Regd)).

What do you suggest???

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Shah73 View Post
    I want to buy 150-180 Amp battery for my 1 kv ups. Which battery i should opt???
    Previously i have used OSAKA battery twice and each battery survived upto begining of the third season.
    Now its time for the new one, there are new brands like Phoenix, Millat and some chinese batteries available with Modern Battery rawalpindi (Modern Battery (Regd)).

What do you suggest???
    AGS
    Phoenix
    Excide

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Same happening with me .. i purchase the battery for my coure.. and ask the person that i need 50-amp battery as i have sound system in my car .

he ask me ... aap beefiakar rahe ye 50-amp ki hai bohat zabardast chalee ge..

after install the battery on the very next day my brother go with their friend for outing ... in night he telling me k...

bhai battery down hoo gaee .. 30 min sound system ko chlaya toh ..
    i search on the internet and find the list that the battery has amp of 32 not 50 .... (

lier cheater they are ..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Shah73 View Post

What do you suggest???
    Ags, with branded electrolyte, not the one they make at their shops.
    haters gonna hate, potatoes gonna potate

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by margallar View Post
    Ags, with branded electrolyte, not the one they make at their shops.
    The quality og AGS batteries is declined quite badly.
    1-Upgrading & Going for maximum performance is my Passion. 2- Hypermilling Really works

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

User Tag List