Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Help needed in quetta

Assalam O Alaikum

i m in need of help, finding no other way, i m writing down in the forum, i m stuck up with a ***, he has done fraud with me for quite big amount and i m unable to nail him since abt one year although i have his bounced cheques but as already experienced, our judiciary wont be of any help due to many obvious reasons, the person has contacts in police therefore i m unable to nail him yet, i need a sincere help as i m not able to digest a big loss of my hard earned life time saving,
    any body with a workable solution plz send me private message, i shall be very thankful in this regards

JAZAK ALLAH

Thanx

Ali

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by babarhyd View Post
    As soon as I get some info I will let you know bro. Haven't got any message from my connection.

Sent through Pro book GT-I65536
    bump!!!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

NO luck yet

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bro. I got ur pm and I had the chance to meet my contact today. He is not willing to help. Sorry for taking your time but I tried and failed.

Sent through Pro book GT-I65536

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

------

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by babarhyd View Post
    Bro. I got ur pm and I had the chance to meet my contact today. He is not willing to help. Sorry for taking your time but I tried and failed.
    @babarhyd!!
    its okay bro, m happy atleast u tried ur best, one has to try sincerely n leave rest to Allah
    thnx again

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Any other PW'er who can be of any help in this regard??

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

yer good u put this up!!!

ill share my story wid u.....

see i am in srilanka i run distribution of CA cricket equipment thru my company pakistan sports pvt ltd.

i have 40 customers ther is this 1 customer who people have forbidden from giving but some how i gave him.

this time he purchased worth 1.1 m,earlier he purchased small ammounts.

it had been 3 months he gave me full checks and i managed to clear 2 lack 3 months into the delivery.

now i knew payments were not working out i took my last try and took another additional 50,000 and collected each and every last piece of my product available with him.

then he was left with 4 lacks worth of goods.

now i know u dont realise i had planed him out from the begining from the time i figured out that payments were not coming thru.

and ALHUMDULILLAH he fell at each and every point i had planned him out into.

so basicly every thing was preplanned.

and u can learn a good lesson from here as what ever i say here i mean it. and have executed it so u can do it too.

any way he had 275000 worth of check returns in past 4 months in 25000 rs form.

i knew 11 lacks was too big for me to mess arround when i collected my goods i knew 4 lacks was still 2 big for me to mess arround.

so i still dealt with calm. khuda ki kasam bare dhakke khai.

abhi day before yesteday ki bat hai

now i have collected all money but only 125000 was pending and again a new check bounced,

now what i did i was busy working at office and he was not answering my call. i knew now i dont have a big amount to worry about

as just 1 lack i must taste him my medicine and teach him a lesson. and i am reputed in the business and had to teach him a lesson that u cant mess wid me.

i went to his office to smash things up (he normaly wouldnt come to office) but luckily that day he was der. i had my hard ball bat and i unleashed it all over the place.

that is what i did, gave him a good thrashing alone.

didnt even bother to take any one as i was soo enraged but i shud ve.

any way he launched a complaint in the police station against me now i knew he has made my sollution easy.

as ALLAH know i have enaugh source to do any thing and i mean almost any thing in either pakistan or srilanka.............which he knew but didnt know till what extent

which he figured out today

i went to the police today gave them the card of my ministers and once they so those hi profile cards it was like as if i was the oficer and they wer all being interogated.

now he is in for a bigger surprise tommorow as tommorow a know ssp who takes car of the cid department in colombo has asked me to bring his return checks and he is gona be arrested which he still doesent know just sharing wid u as he is in srilanka.

so now tommorow i am going to the CID branch and the know ssp is going to register a complaint against him and he is going to be picked up. until he settles my dues.

he is going to be in a big problem tommorow as i have 100000 worth of return checks. of him.

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

yer i could have sent thugs to his place and take car of him as frinds adviced but i am gona take care of him with tommorows plan

the best thing is he is haveing the baddest reputation in the business as earlier also his house was auctioned due to bad debts. and he is known to eat peoples money up and no one supplies him.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

at this time i would request all of members visiting my thread to please recite Surah e Fatiha for those who lost their lives in quetta last evening, May Allah rest their souls in eternal peace and help us all stand against the menace of terrorism and stay united in the hour of sorrow n grief along the families

Jazak Allah

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

yar see this is srilanka

if this was pakistan it was a whole different ball game.

see this is what i would do if iwas in pakistan.

i would go to his place in broad day light as i knew the official process would be a bit slow. and not gona produce bet results.

i would pik him up and possibaly beat him up to the point where he could just live and meet him asap and recover my money.

i carry enaugh ammo on me at an importtant time ke shaid 10 armed men could not stop me too that is how i believe in living when things go wrong.

other then that i am the gentelist person to be arround with

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by atharshah View Post
    yer good u put this up!!!

ill share my story wid u.....

see i am in srilanka i run distribution of CA cricket equipment thru my company pakistan sports pvt ltd.

i have 40 customers ther is this 1 customer who people have forbidden from giving but some how i gave him.

this time he purchased worth 1.1 m,earlier he purchased small ammounts.

it had been 3 months he gave me full checks and i managed to clear 2 lack 3 months into the delivery.

now i knew payments were not working out i took my last try and took another additional 50,000 and collected each and every last piece of my product available with him.

then he was left with 4 lacks worth of goods.

now i know u dont realise i had planed him out from the begining from the time i figured out that payments were not coming thru.

and ALHUMDULILLAH he fell at each and every point i had planned him out into.

so basicly every thing was preplanned.

and u can learn a good lesson from here as what ever i say here i mean it. and have executed it so u can do it too.

any way he had 275000 worth of check returns in past 4 months in 25000 rs form.

i knew 11 lacks was too big for me to mess arround when i collected my goods i knew 4 lacks was still 2 big for me to mess arround.

so i still dealt with calm. khuda ki kasam bare dhakke khai.

abhi day before yesteday ki bat hai

now i have collected all money but only 125000 was pending and again a new check bounced,

now what i did i was busy working at office and he was not answering my call. i knew now i dont have a big amount to worry about

as just 1 lack i must taste him my medicine and teach him a lesson. and i am reputed in the business and had to teach him a lesson that u cant mess wid me.

i went to his office to smash things up (he normaly wouldnt come to office) but luckily that day he was der. i had my hard ball bat and i unleashed it all over the place.

that is what i did, gave him a good thrashing alone.

didnt even bother to take any one as i was soo enraged but i shud ve.

any way he launched a complaint in the police station against me now i knew he has made my sollution easy.

as ALLAH know i have enaugh source to do any thing and i mean almost any thing in either pakistan or srilanka.............which he knew but didnt know till what extent

which he figured out today

i went to the police today gave them the card of my ministers and once they so those hi profile cards it was like as if i was the oficer and they wer all being interogated.

now he is in for a bigger surprise tommorow as tommorow a know ssp who takes car of the cid department in colombo has asked me to bring his return checks and he is gona be arrested which he still doesent know just sharing wid u as he is in srilanka.

so now tommorow i am going to the CID branch and the know ssp is going to register a complaint against him and he is going to be picked up. until he settles my dues.

he is going to be in a big problem tommorow as i have 100000 worth of return checks. of him.
    thnx for sharing ur experience, u have been lucky that u r dealing in better part of the world and most important u have ur contacts in police, where as in my case the fraudster has contacts in police n ministers and this is balochistan !!! just recall yesterday's bomb blasts and unmoved shameless govt

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by alibaba40 View Post
    thnx for sharing ur experience, u have been lucky that u r dealing in better part of the world and most important u have ur contacts in police, where as in my case the fraudster has contacts in police n ministers and this is balochistan !!! just recall yesterday's bomb blasts and unmoved shameless govt

yer i believe in do or die situation as thats what ALLAH swt has taught us we cant bow agains oppression.

it dont matter source or no source id still fight till the end

see i dk how long ur in business im just 24 and learnt lot

what i learnt is aise case aate rehte hai per u shud not give up.

bilkul elfy ki tarah chipak jao

pyar se nikalo ya dera ka nikalo

torture him subha uthay to tumahri call aai pehli shakal dekhe to tumhari ho........

her waqt pechay per jao paise do

mai to yehi kerta hoon mera record hai aaj tak kisi ne mera aik rupia nai khaia

aur na maine kisi ka khaia hai

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by atharshah View Post
    yer i believe in do or die situation as thats what ALLAH swt has taught us we cant bow agains oppression.

it dont matter source or no source id still fight till the end

see i dk how long ur in business im just 24 and learnt lot

what i learnt is aise case aate rehte hai per u shud not give up.

bilkul elfy ki tarah chipak jao

pyar se nikalo ya dera ka nikalo

torture him subha uthay to tumahri call aai pehli shakal dekhe to tumhari ho........

her waqt pechay per jao paise do

mai to yehi kerta hoon mera record hai aaj tak kisi ne mera aik rupia nai khaia

aur na maine kisi ka khaia hai

indeed u r very rite, agar ap khud nahi kisi ka paisa khatay to shouldnt let anyone else do the same

i havent left him unguarded i m on his back from different angles every day and i m going to go to any extent coz wat he did that was a fraud

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

elfi ban ki chipak jao.....................aur machar ban ke charon taraf bin binao.

khali kuch din ye ker ke dekho

this is called classical conditioning us ke dimag me ye bat bithao ke he has to give u money aur apne dimage me get it clear and feel that u have recieved the money he is giving it to u with ALLAH swts help

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Try NAB Balochistan
    Of all the things i have lost, I miss my MIND the most...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

kill that *******.....or go to his home and start aerial firing and threat him......seriously when i read your story, my bloodpressure goes up.......yar ap ko quetta main es tarha ki deal nahi karni chaya thi.....islamabad main kam ha kia....ap zaroor kisi lalach main aye ho ***.......anyways ab to badmashi sa hi kam chalana hoga bhai this is pakistan....no matter how weak u r....bus will power hona chaya.....just go to his home and direct threat him.......if you dnt want violence then brother best of luck, its a big amount

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    Try NAB Balochistan
    @Titanium bro r u sure they r different from all other govt ppl sitting rather sleeping ????

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

zain bro i m trying all possible measures including threatening him at his home but the *** doesnt move an inch thats y i wanna go for the last step but u know the conditions here, so m looking for some party to sort this sh*t in a professional manner

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

n btw there was no lalach involved yar bas us S*B ne confidence ki mar de di mujhay n frankly i got fooled by him as i never knew the state of affairs here

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by alibaba40 View Post
    @Titanium bro r u sure they r different from all other govt ppl sitting rather sleeping ????
    No harm in attempting all the available and possible options.

Why dont you post the name of the culprit so that others are careful if confronted, or influence him if known.
    Of all the things i have lost, I miss my MIND the most...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

User Tag List