I have experienced twice that Shell pump between wapda town round about and shokat khanum chowk try to cheat you while filling tank.
- Previous reading was of rs 200.
- I got out of my car and asked to fill for rs 1000.
- The filling guy put in the nozzle and said something in very low voice pointing to the petrol tank's cap.
- I asked him what was he saying and he suddenly starting filling without doing 0 meter.
- I protested that you havent done zero meter and the meter is saying like 250 in just 1 second.
- I then said that I wont pay a penny unless full 1000 fuel is put in.
- The guy was behaving like he does not understand anything
- On reaching 1000 he stopped. I then firmly said I wont pay a penny unless you put until 1200.
- He then filled upto 1200 and then I paid. He said machine got tripped so the issue came.
- I asked the guy to fill in rs 1000 petrol. I always get out of car to get petrol filled.
- He showed me zero meter and started filling.
- In the meanwhile the cashier came and I had rs 5000 note in my hand.
- He started counting rs 4000 to be given to me.
- In the meanwhile he said in a very low voice that you can come here for a change or something I couldnt really understand
- I asked him what he was saying and in the meanwhile the filling guy stopped filling and manually wrote 1000 on the meter
- I caught him red handed witting 1000 manually on the machine
- I said I wont give you a penny because the filling guy has written 1000 amount manually.
- I got inside my car and ppl from the pump gathered around what has happened.
- I said I wont give you anything because of tempering
- They said meter got tripped. I said show me last filled amount.
- He showed me last amount and it was rs 688. He then filled 312 more and then I gave him 1000
So 2 tricks by same pump. Beware of that pump. They will cheat you even if you get out of your car..
- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad