0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default PSO in Defence are FRAUDS

Last Night It happened to me while i went to PSO asked them to fill for RS 1500 and gave my bank card to get it charged for Rs 1500,after charging when i got to see actually what happened that filling guy starting asking me random question and after that the petrol was filled i was amazed to see afte refilling petrol of Rs 1500 only 2 point of the petrol needle come up .

Now actually what happened was that

First he Filled Petrol for RS 1100, trip the meter and again start refilling petrol for RS 1100 not for 400 , there i felt something wrong they were doing

when they totally done with the petrol,I Got out from the car and Heatedly ask them for how much Ruppes you had filled the petrol on which they confirmed me for RS 1100 i again yell at what they think they are doing, for which again they make excuses that the filling guy is poor one, From where he gonna pay bla bla bla

He again filled the car for Rs 1100

I was amazed to see this the first time i had seen my tang needle but somehow how many times more they had cheated in past ?

Just See what They are doing while sitting in defence else what they gona do in other areas of lahore

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Pso in defence are real theives, the same thing happened to me at Attock ghazi road.These people are not reliable, now whenever I go to a station i step out of the car to deal with these crooks. Shell at Masjid chowk is much better than all of them, the caltex station at lalik chowk is near my home but i try not to get my car refilled from them untill very necessary as they are cheaters too.
    If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Caltex and Shell near masjid chowk , they are much better then PSO

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yes I agree... Had a bad experience with their tyre shop...they ruined all 4 tyres of my car by saying they were punctured and they need immediate repair.
    The best and most reliable petrol stations are shell,masjid chowk and PSO cavalry ground...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Company-operated stations are reliable whether PSO or Shell or Caltex, Total etc.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Same thing happend to me a month ago. I have a PSO Corporate Card, i went to PSO near Defence Gate for a re-fill of 20L. When i asked the guy there to put in 20 Liters, he 1st said sir this card will not work, or may be it will work or you have to pay cash instead of this card and bla bla. I was just talking to him suddenly the guy said, sir the petrol has been filled. And i was shocked, like so quickly!!! and he didn't even informed me that the other guy is filling the fuel. I gave him the card and he went for the card charging. When i looked at the needle i was amazed that the needle is only showing as in only 10L has been filled. At that point i was sure that he hasn't filled the car with 20L. So the thing happend there was the car next to me got filled with 1000 Rs fuel, and at my turn he just continued the meter from 1000 without showing me the meter at the time of filling. I asked the guy and he said, No sir check your needle we have filled 20L. Anyways what can i do there as i was in a hurry too!!
    From that day i never ever go to that station even if my car tank is empty!!! The only trust worthy fuel station i have found is PSO Cavalry.!!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Its our responsibility to check the meter before fuelling.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Which are company operated Petrol Pumps in Lahore? All the companies like Shell, PSO, Caltex, Total, Byco, Attock etc.
    Almost everyone in Pakistan is doing corruption to the extent they can. Our leaders are doing at the level they can do. So why should we complain?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ahmad40 View Post
    Pso in defence are real theives, the same thing happened to me at Attock ghazi road.These people are not reliable, now whenever I go to a station i step out of the car to deal with these crooks. Shell at Masjid chowk is much better than all of them, the caltex station at lalik chowk is near my home but i try not to get my car refilled from them untill very necessary as they are cheaters too.
    attock on ghazi road is real fraud...i got my car refuelled for 2700/- and the fuel displayed was only of about 1000

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Well I'd say to all that most the filling persons are trying to rip you, and we all know this. If still we get ripped, and don't get out of car at time of filling and keep an eye on meter, then we are bound to be ripped. we should loosen up our egoistic attitude and get on the *** of the filling person to avoid such frauds.
    Almost everyone in Pakistan is doing corruption to the extent they can. Our leaders are doing at the level they can do. So why should we complain?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

attok gazi road, pso ghazi road and caltex at kyaban e iqbal r all cheats. shell at madjid chowk and caltex at lalik chowk are a little better.

Pso cavalary is best....one thing i noticed about total Y block Dha petrol is that after filling my honda city 2011 pick drops.......Any one else felt that?
    BEST THINGS IN LIFE R NEVER FREE

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Koi bhee nawab ka bacha gari mei bethke A/C chala ke is tarah se credit card dedega to essei hoga, Mind you theirs no shame in getting your @$$ out of the car and get it filled in front of you. It your hard earned money you have the right and you should get out of ur car, Turn it off and make sure the meter starts from zero and ends at what you are paying.

Other then that jisne do numberi kerni hai usnei kerni hai, esse nae to they can alter the meter to give you less quantity for the same amount. Yes the filling guys are poor they are paid less, And they are told "yeh apki tankhua hai, Isei uper jo kamasako kamalo"
    Get over the fact that Xli lacks power windows, Its an Xli because it lacks thoose features or else it would be a Gli or an Altis if had all the goodies.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Involving the client/driver into a random discussion is the most common trick used by these kind of people.

Some other just come to you and ask for the cash or ask if you have cash or credit card to divert your attention.

I practice to either get down or at least constantly see the meter at the time of fueling.
    A hopeless man sees difficulties in every chance, but a hopeful person sees chances in every difficulty - Imam Ali Ibn-e-Abi Talib(a.s.)

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

This happened with me plenty of times and almost twice at liberty market shell pump

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MuhammadMusa View Post
    This happened with me plenty of times and almost twice at liberty market shell pump
    No offense but I guess you must be dumb to get ripped off so many times.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by xohaib View Post
    Same thing happend to me a month ago. I have a PSO Corporate Card, i went to PSO near Defence Gate for a re-fill of 20L. When i asked the guy there to put in 20 Liters, he 1st said sir this card will not work, or may be it will work or you have to pay cash instead of this card and bla bla. I was just talking to him suddenly the guy said, sir the petrol has been filled. And i was shocked, like so quickly!!! and he didn't even informed me that the other guy is filling the fuel. I gave him the card and he went for the card charging. When i looked at the needle i was amazed that the needle is only showing as in only 10L has been filled. At that point i was sure that he hasn't filled the car with 20L. So the thing happend there was the car next to me got filled with 1000 Rs fuel, and at my turn he just continued the meter from 1000 without showing me the meter at the time of filling. I asked the guy and he said, No sir check your needle we have filled 20L. Anyways what can i do there as i was in a hurry too!!
    From that day i never ever go to that station even if my car tank is empty!!! The only trust worthy fuel station i have found is PSO Cavalry.!!
    bro did you pay that 20L fuel charge through your Loyalty Card?
    Always do the right thing. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

PSO Ghazi road walas are B@$t@rd$!!!!!!!!
    Always do the right thing. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Another thing that i noticed at few pumps, they do not set the machine to auto, like i tell them to fill the car for Rs1000 and they just pull the hose from the machine and start filling and when they are near Rs1000 they stop and start,stop and start until they are near 1000.I dont know if it affects the quantity of petrol being filled but to be on the safe side i get out of the car and tell them to fill the tank by setting the mahine to auto... Any suggestions?
    If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

when the machine is not started from zero or is not in auto mode, sometimes, there is no cheating involved. every transaction is recorded in the machine logs and the logs are monitored in the pump office.

some of the people having company cards give their cards to pump employees to charge their cards and give them cash in return. to charge those cards, the employees need to run the machine without bringing it back to zero to match with the charging of the card.

practically, you get the desired fuel that you paid for but the meter shows a different story

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Attock petrol pump in f11 is a thief.. I took a 20l barrel to get filled... he only filled 19.5 l but meter showed 20l... then I complained to the manager.. he brought with him a measuring cylinder of 1l denying his machine is faulty.. so I asked him to fill it.. he filled the measuring cylinder and apparently it looked fine.. but on a closer view it was missing a few ml.. so I told him that.. he goes like 'sir itna sa fark tau aa jata hai' I told him itne se fark ko 20 se multiply karo tau 20 litre mai adhay litre ka fark aa jata hai... lekin wo banda nahi mana ke garbar ki hui hai.. so I will suggest my bros from isb to not get petrol from there

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk HD
    Drugs cause amnesia, and other things I can't remember

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List