Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: How to Immediately Get Back Your Stolen Car in Pakistan - Cheap home made tracker

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default How to Immediately Get Back Your Stolen Car in Pakistan - Cheap home made tracker

A useful tip for car owners !!!

How to Immediately Get Back Your Stolen Car in Pakistan

It is a fantastic idea for those who can't afford car insurance or Tracker System. I'm forwarding this to all my friends.

How to Get Back Your Stolen Car?
    It takes only 2 minutes for a car thief to runaway with your car. No matter you have a trekker and auto-alarming devices fitted in your car.

The best safety for your car is a live and active Mobile Phone hidden in a safe place in your car:

1. Buy any low price mobile phone with longer standby time (Q Mobile has one model which run for 10 days on standby and cost around Rs.2,200/-).

2. Install a mobile connection which has best network in the country.

3. Turn this mobile on complete SILENT mode (double check it should not vibrate while you turn it on SILENT mode).

4. Wrap it up slightly in a plastic sheet so that it should not get dirty and dusty during its hidden use.

5. Make sure it is perfectly responding by calling its number from another mobile phone.

6. Hide this mobile in a safe place in your car. And that?s it?!!!

If your car is stolen, immediately inform your local Police Help Line 15 in Pakistan. Give them phone number of the mobile hidden in your car. Police can easily track the location by calling that number. Chances are that you may get back your car within the shortest possible time.

And finally do not forget to charge this mobile at least twice a week and hide it back in your car in active position.

Please share this message with all your friends.

Good luck. If you get back your car this way, do remember me in your prayers!

jz
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

great idea (Y) how about v connect a charger with it so theres no need for charging as u never know God forbid car gets stolen
    www.facebook.com/performancepartslahore

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Wat if the thief has a jammer wid him to block Tracker Signals?? then the mobile is of no use as it blocks the GSM signals
    wHaTs NeXt To EcStAsY????nOtHiNgNeSs??WaTs nExt????HELL.............

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear All,

I just copied this from facebook. The owner of this idea is some1 else...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by devilslayer View Post
    Wat if the thief has a jammer wid him to block Tracker Signals?? then the mobile is of no use as it blocks the GSM signals
    How long the Thief keep his jammer engaged in our car Aur bhe tu cars uthani hain ousay... So try to call after 2-3 days

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

bt 2/3 days mein jb tk u access ur car tb tk wo by parts sale ho chukee ho
    wHaTs NeXt To EcStAsY????nOtHiNgNeSs??WaTs nExt????HELL.............

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

First I thought its a nice idea but agr wo jammer sa trekker block kr laity hain to mobile kiya cheez ha?
    And in 2, 3 days car will be in parts.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I heard from a thief in TV program that jammer works for only 6 hours and after six hours you still have chances to track your car and I don't think you will wait for 2-3 days until it gets broken down into parts. This is a great idea with least cost.
    Nature is painting for us, day after day, pictures of infinite beauty, if only we have the eyes to see it

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I think they use jammer only to disable the tracker, yani thoray time k liay jammer use kiya, tracker ko disable kiya and off they go.... So this seems like a decent idea by OP

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using Tapatalk 2
    How happy is the blameless Vestal's lot... The world forgetting, by the world forgot.
    Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind... Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Its a good idea, and I had same idea in my mind sometime ago...but question is...... kon kray ga aisa...??
    Leave sooner, drive slower, live longer

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

How can police track the number until someone attends the call..? Is it possible to track without attending the call..?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yes this idea is great... I had another similar idea... 1) It was to hide a GPS (not GPRS.. don't confuse) based mobile set that has the Tracker software installed... Now just in case of theft you can log into the main web software and see against your account the location of the mobile set... Main problem is that such an internet service is not available in majority rural locations but Is handy in Cities... 2) You can request an it person who can do mobile coding (Java or android) to get you a small code for controlling the phone... By sending a call from say number abc it can get picked... such logic can be there... SO... The solution proposed is not a bad option provided the police is able to trace it ! Thanks man !
    Amer Ali Khan

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

A cellphone signal only identifies the nearest cellphone tower the signal is originating from. You can not pin point the "exact location" by this method. This is the reason they invented GPS. Some new phones with android OS can triangulate your location by gathering information from wifi routers around you.

Have you ever dropped a call while driving? It happens to me at some particular locations while driving from work. This happens when your phone switches from one tower range to another.

If you want a true tracking device, you will need to install a gps chip somewhere. They are available cheap now adays.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I heard when your sim is active it sends the mobile set code in which it's being used and through that mobile code it can be tracked down even the set is off. If you see CRIME SHOWS in TV, police catch the majority of criminals through mobile phone tracking.
    Nature is painting for us, day after day, pictures of infinite beauty, if only we have the eyes to see it

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rashid81 View Post
    A useful tip for car owners !!!

How to Immediately Get Back Your Stolen Car in Pakistan

It is a fantastic idea for those who can't afford car insurance or Tracker System. I'm forwarding this to all my friends.

How to Get Back Your Stolen Car?
    It takes only 2 minutes for a car thief to runaway with your car. No matter you have a trekker and auto-alarming devices fitted in your car.

The best safety for your car is a live and active Mobile Phone hidden in a safe place in your car:

1. Buy any low price mobile phone with longer standby time (Q Mobile has one model which run for 10 days on standby and cost around Rs.2,200/-).

2. Install a mobile connection which has best network in the country.

3. Turn this mobile on complete SILENT mode (double check it should not vibrate while you turn it on SILENT mode).

4. Wrap it up slightly in a plastic sheet so that it should not get dirty and dusty during its hidden use.

5. Make sure it is perfectly responding by calling its number from another mobile phone.

6. Hide this mobile in a safe place in your car. And that?s it?!!!

If your car is stolen, immediately inform your local Police Help Line 15 in Pakistan. Give them phone number of the mobile hidden in your car. Police can easily track the location by calling that number. Chances are that you may get back your car within the shortest possible time.

And finally do not forget to charge this mobile at least twice a week and hide it back in your car in active position.

Please share this message with all your friends.

Good luck. If you get back your car this way, do remember me in your prayers!
    I say this is the best one can do by him self... If car has been stolen you in night then u might face approx 8 hr traveling.. other then else if stolen with in 2 hr u have the SITUATION so within 2 hr car will be not far from yr city u can track the area.. & rest ab police might help u.. which is NAMUMKIN but u can try... Paying fee for tracker is useless now a days bec if its not recover u will get nothing ..Yes insurance will give u some benifits so do try secure as much as u can yr self this is the 1st thumb rule..... May ALLAH protect us from this situation....

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fahadwizz View Post
    A cellphone signal only identifies the nearest cellphone tower the signal is originating from. You can not pin point the "exact location" by this method. This is the reason they invented GPS. Some new phones with android OS can triangulate your location by gathering information from wifi routers around you.

Have you ever dropped a call while driving? It happens to me at some particular locations while driving from work. This happens when your phone switches from one tower range to another.

If you want a true tracking device, you will need to install a gps chip somewhere. They are available cheap now adays.
    3-4km radius area should be good enough for a decent police force. there are many traffic wardens, police officers etc already there who are told immediately on wireless to keep their eyes open, plus search parties are called in for further support. its quite easy to find the car.

gps would make it easier offcourse, but then again it needs the cellular network to get the gps co-ordinates to you. and the cellular network can be blocked.
    you need a way to block the blocker itself lol.

a possible way to track car could be to put a powerful radio transmitter of a frequency not associated with cellular networks (which the jammer wouldn't block cuz it doesn't need to). now you can track the car. but for that frequency allocation is needed and without it, first the police will question you before anything else lol..

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Chor switch
    Press the button or car won't start and button is hidden where only you know

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

It is a very good idea. Already implemented by a couple of friends.

Please note, the thieves disable the tracker device. They do not jam the signals. Both things are slightly different. So, a thief using a tracker disabling device cannot harm the mobile phone signals.

Also, a mobile phone just needs to be called to check the location. Call does not need to be attended.

The location is not just for the tower. Exact coordinates are also available which take you exactly to the same place. These coordinates are only given in extreme cases and/or sifarish.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using PW Forums mobile app

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I Have Already Implemented This Idea On My Mercedes C180 Using Qmobile E440 , BTW Great Idea.
    Like My Page Please: https://www.facebook.com/BabuJeeKaThullu?ref=hl

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Haroon_Tarar View Post
    It is a very good idea. Already implemented by a couple of friends.

Please note, the thieves disable the tracker device. They do not jam the signals. Both things are slightly different. So, a thief using a tracker disabling device cannot harm the mobile phone signals.

Also, a mobile phone just needs to be called to check the location. Call does not need to be attended.

The location is not just for the tower. Exact coordinates are also available which take you exactly to the same place. These coordinates are only given in extreme cases and/or sifarish.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using PW Forums mobile app
    I dont think u can have exact coordinates based on gsm frequency. Otherwise they wud have never invented gps

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

User Tag List