0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Beware --- Abductions on Motorway

This stuff is scary but came from a very reliable source. There have been a *LOT* of abductions on the Motorway (ISB-LHR) and (ISB-PSW), but for some strange reason have not been reported on the media. There are basically two techniques being used:

1. You are driving on the motorway, minding your own business, when you get lightly bumped by another car from behind, or sometimes on your side. Getting annoyed, you will pull over to the shoulder to "sort things out" and the other car would also stop. Only that you wouldn't be sorting anything out, but 3/4 guys from the other vehicle abduct you on gunpoint and take you in your own car. The first thing to remember is that this will happen in a relatively lonely stretch of the motorway. So, the best way to avoid this, is to never let ANYONE get near you when you are travelling. You can always sort out the damage etc. by stopping at the next interchange or police checkpoint. One guy that I've heard about being abducted was near pindi bhattian and the other near kalar kahar.

2. In the second technique, you are taking a rest at one of the service areas on the motorway and are approached by 2 women with kid or two. They tell you that they have somehow missed their car and that their car is waiting for them a couple of kilometers down the motorway and perhaps you could give them a lift. Surely a couple of KMs down the road, the said car is waiting, only that it is full of kidnappers.

I swear that I am not making this all up. So my brothers and sisters, please spread around the message and hopefully save some victim.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Similar thing happened with me on march 2006, after returning back to Pakistan after completing my MSc. I was driving at around 100km/hr around 1t 12:15 a.m and road ahead of me on Kashmir highway, Islamabad was blocked with big stones. initially I though road ahead might be under construction so I applied brakes as car was skidding my instincts told me that I should not stop as blockage seems very unreasonable so I let the car go over the blockage. An armed man with AK47 opened fires who suddenly appeared in front from blockage side. I received 4 bullets and remaining of them broke all the glasses, speedometer, with holes everywhere on car. So stopping after was not an option for me so I drove the car straight to MI room, Military Hospital RWP where after giving my credentials, home address and phone numbers lost consciousness. Lucky for me, bullets missed all the vital organs. Day after, we received the information that number of people became the victim that day and few of them have even died. For me, fit and healthy before, never thought about this was in Trama center and later in ICU that night and could not even understand the intensity of situation till next one year but had lots of guests visiting me which made me very happy. I literary had to fight panic and nerviness which with passage of time went away.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

its shocking, if all this is happening and the MP is saying "Look, people are looting cars in next few kilometers" then the best is that the motorway police should wear "CHORIYAN" and stop sending salaries to these idiots if they are not capable of stopping crimes and making motorway safe.

Alhamdulilah, it never happened to me. (Allah pak app sab ko bhi safe rakhain aur mujhay bhi). had to go to MURREE on this eid through this route, but could not go because of too much rush there.

Anyways, 1 more point, so is GT ROAD safe ? or MOTORWAY?

i mean how should we choose to travel on GT ROAD / MOTORWAY? (keeping in mind that there is only 1 car at a time because its rarely that many cars are there with a family)

i know there will be hundered in favor of MP saying ... awww so cute and hardworking guyz they are... if you are the one who's in favor. please ignore my post.
    Sent from Cultus Limited Edition... using iphone 6sss...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I still think motorway is safer in some aspects one needs to be more vigilant and floor when such an instance appears note the cars number and report to police.

I remember calling 130 many a times and got good assistance on different issues.

They're are numbers marking the place such as 134,135 etc.

I think it's the kilometres...helps in locating where one is.

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums mobile app
    The future of Automobile...Mercedes-Benz S Class Saloon

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

after seeing all of those incidents happened its really an alarming situation because of this no one can enjoy the calm full journey of motorway as then a person will always be on a watch to avoid these situations i used to monitor all of the 3 mirrors to see if any suspicious car is following ALHAMDULLIAH never faced such situation and hope no one does....one thing i noticed is that when a person explains to MP that this situation occurred they know everything `k sir yee hota hai phir app ko rob kar lyn gy` and know the location too but don't take any serious action... MP personals are highly paid and have every resource but still
    HONDA+NISSAN=POWER MEETS STYLE

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

A personal wepon is must now a days, plus try to stay with in the reach of other cars so you will feel safe
    I once saw alot of ARMY double cabins fully loaded with soldiers on ISB Motorway entrance point , don't know why they were standing there , i am sure they weren't coming from excerise.... maybe koi General shab arahye ho *** ?
    When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    405 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

A personal weapon is must now a days

If you are stopped by half a dozen armed dacoits, what personal weapon will do? And of if you are travelling with family, others and start a shoot out lives of many people will be put on the line.

Maal dobara asakta ha, jaan naheen

If God forbid in a situation do not resist and give all you have as saving life is top priority.
    Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by autophile View Post
    A personal weapon is must now a days

If you are stopped by half a dozen armed dacoits, what personal weapon will do? And of if you are travelling with family, others and start a shoot out lives of many people will be put on the line.

Maal dobara asakta ha, jaan naheen

If God forbid in a situation do not resist and give all you have as saving life is top priority.
    In case of street crime etc thats another story but in abduction case weapon is a must. As Who knows how things turn out when one is abducted. Better to take risk rather then getting abducted and ending up in a bori thrown in a gutter or river bank.
    RIP

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    405 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Do you know anyone who averted kidnapping while showing up the gun to kidnappers?
    Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

some things id like to mention. These sort of things happen all around the globe, so if it happens on motorway, dont blame yet. You should ALWAYS be on guard the moment you exit your house, it can happen at ur gate, at shopping mall, at car repair shop, even in hospital parking, or on a traffic light, on motorway, on g.t road...absolutely anywhere.

These sort of incidents do happen but are very rare. I am a very frequent traveller of motorway. Iv been travelling on ISB-LHR, ISB-FSD route almost once a week for couple of years by now. Nothing happened as such, been driving at 130-140.....few times travelled in day time, i always prefer night. Even yesterday i came from Lahore, and tomorrow evening going again. Will come back on sunday and on monday to FSD.

Think Positive, Pray, Act Smart, Be on Guard.....and have true faith in Almighty and things should be in your favor
    drug-s3x-money .....be careful: this is the kind of obsession that can render you utterly useless

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Cr33D View Post
    A personal wepon is must now a days, plus try to stay with in the reach of other cars so you will feel safe
    I once saw alot of ARMY double cabins fully loaded with soldiers on ISB Motorway entrance point , don't know why they were standing there , i am sure they weren't coming from excerise.... maybe koi General shab arahye ho *** ?
    Happens occasionally, its not cox of Generals travelling, you wouldn't even know when they travel. Its their regular movement, so they travel on different routes, depends who is in charge. This fact that i stated, cant be negated, the one who negates doesnt know what he is talking about TRUST ME! .....
    drug-s3x-money .....be careful: this is the kind of obsession that can render you utterly useless

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by typeN View Post
    after seeing all of those incidents happened its really an alarming situation because of this no one can enjoy the calm full journey of motorway as then a person will always be on a watch to avoid these situations i used to monitor all of the 3 mirrors to see if any suspicious car is following ALHAMDULLIAH never faced such situation and hope no one does....one thing i noticed is that when a person explains to MP that this situation occurred they know everything `k sir yee hota hai phir app ko rob kar lyn gy` and know the location too but don't take any serious action... MP personals are highly paid and have every resource but still
    i assume by MP you mean Military Police. If that is so, it is not their duty. ...MP is an all different thing, its not in any sort related to police work. The thing that majority is unaware about, is every force has designated duty and they ONLY have to do it UNLESS authorized. Its not some intellence typo thing, they are just normal people like all other army personnel, so its a huge misconception.
    If you want to know more, leme know il PM you the details and you will be surprised.

Does anyone know the terrorist who was caught in Bara Kahu, Isloo outskirt. Why wasnt their ranger, army. Why was it only Police? ...its something that is not in their jurisdiction.

If you want to blame someone, then blame the politicians who impose such jurisdictional boundaries to due a very common reason. Try to think about the reason and you will know

I aint braggin
    been there, done that

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by doubletrouble View Post
    i assume by MP you mean Military Police. If that is so, it is not their duty. ...MP is an all different thing, its not in any sort related to police work. The thing that majority is unaware about, is every force has designated duty and they ONLY have to do it UNLESS authorized. Its not some intellence typo thing, they are just normal people like all other army personnel, so its a huge misconception.
    If you want to know more, leme know il PM you the details and you will be surprised.

Does anyone know the terrorist who was caught in Bara Kahu, Isloo outskirt. Why wasnt their ranger, army. Why was it only Police? ...its something that is not in their jurisdiction.

If you want to blame someone, then blame the politicians who impose such jurisdictional boundaries to due a very common reason. Try to think about the reason and you will know

I aint braggin
    been there, done that
    By MP he probably means Motorway Police not Military Police lol.

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums mobile app
    The future of Automobile...Mercedes-Benz S Class Saloon

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^^ already knew that, just referred to another misconception ironically

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bhai mulk me aman us waqt tak nahi aa sakta jab tak islami qanoon nafiz na ho. Agr aj islami qanoon nafiz ho jae. Sirf aik daku ko chorahe pe latka diya jae. Phir ap dekhenge kaisa aman hota he

Sent from my WT19i using Tapatalk 2

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

self edited

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    405 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by shaikh229 View Post
    Bhai mulk me aman us waqt tak nahi aa sakta jab tak islami qanoon nafiz na ho. Agr aj islami qanoon nafiz ho jae. Sirf aik daku ko chorahe pe latka diya jae. Phir ap dekhenge kaisa aman hota he

Sent from my WT19i using Tapatalk 2
    From where you will bring Musalmaans to implement the Islami qanoon? Could Ziaul Haq do it in his 11 years of repressive martial law? Even if the current system that we have is implemented things will be better. It is the lack of justice and might is right mentality which let the rich go off hook and only poor guys are caught and prosecuted. The moneyed goons, even if caught, are acquitted honourable and continue to loot.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by autophile View Post
    Do you know anyone who averted kidnapping while showing up the gun to kidnappers?
    yes i know, not showing but fully using it. I also know a guy who got his gun snatched too :p
    RIP

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^^ already knew that, just referred to another misconception ironically

Chalo yar koi baat nai, galti ho hi jati hay... app ko maan lena chahiya tha, 1 new jhoot bol diya 1 ko chupanay kay liya

and you said

"common sense hay, baat kahan ki thi, app kahan lay kay ja rahay ho".

lolz.... "You already knew that" lolzzzzz...
    Sent from Cultus Limited Edition... using iphone 6sss...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bhaiyo

This is a very old game. Has been happening on motorway since long. The only difference is that there emerge some new techniques every couple of years.

Has any one of you not noticed the Punjab police vehicles on motorway? They are there to try and stop such incidents.

Remember, the abductions always take place after proper planning. Spontaneous abductions are rare.

Motorway is the safest place/route. Criminals travel safely on it. It is the safest route for smuggling as well.

No agency or force is allowed to operate on motorway without MP permission and they don't permit.

My monthly travelling is around 4-6k km. Majority of it is on motorway and that too at night. Allah k fazal se never ever have I faced a problem.
    @doubletrouble said very rightly. Allah ka fazal hona chahiye. Be on guard every time.

A vigilant driver is always aware of his surroundings. Be a vigilant driver

Sent from my GT-I9100 using PW Forums mobile app

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I aint braggin
    been there, done that
    haha bro by MP i meant motorway police
    HONDA+NISSAN=POWER MEETS STYLE

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

User Tag List