Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Fraud at Shell Pump on Cng new technique used.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Fraud at Shell Pump on Cng new technique used.

The Shell pump is located at Drigh road right after the Attock pump and before the PSO pump if you are coming from main city to Airport.

Car already has all 4 dots of CNG,

I parked my car, guy asked me how much i wanted to get filled i said full. Then he start fuelling i saw the meter starts from zero and watched it till 70-80rs then i start checking my pocket to take out the money. All of a sudden another guy told me to move your car as cng has been filled, I was little shocked to hear that as there was no car behind me and pump was almost empty. I look back at the meter it was showing 288rs. They guy near the noozle show some type of disappointment on this behaviour of the other guy. As soon he pulled the noozle out meter shows 150rs boom !!!!!!!! he rushed towards it to turned of the machine so it can be reset to zero, after that all the reading resets. I keep quite and take the remaining money and returned home.

After that i make a call at 0800-Shell and lodge a complaint let see what happened. I didn't argue at that time may be this all scenario can be checked on camera.

Most probably he clicked on last refill and XXX amount showed up. Well this all happening now days so its better to keep eye on the meter till gas filled 100% and while standing at Shell pump make sure that you are not being distracted by Lego cars shell scheme representative.
    Boy Badnam hua LIANA tery liya

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hasooboy View Post
    The Shell pump is located at Drigh road right after the Attock pump and before the PSO pump if you are coming from main city to Airport.

Car already has all 4 dots of CNG,

I parked my car, guy asked me how much i wanted to get filled i said full. Then he start fuelling i saw the meter starts from zero and watched it till 70-80rs then i start checking my pocket to take out the money. All of a sudden another guy told me to move your car as cng has been filled, I was little shocked to hear that as there was no car behind me and pump was almost empty. I look back at the meter it was showing 288rs. They guy near the noozle show some type of disappointment on this behaviour of the other guy. As soon he pulled the noozle out meter shows 150rs boom !!!!!!!! he rushed towards it to turned of the machine so it can be reset to zero, after that all the reading resets. I keep quite and take the remaining money and returned home.

After that i make a call at 0800-Shell and lodge a complaint let see what happened. I didn't argue at that time may be this all scenario can be checked on camera.

Most probably he clicked on last refill and XXX amount showed up. Well this all happening now days so its better to keep eye on the meter till gas filled 100% and while standing at Shell pump make sure that you are not being distracted by Lego cars shell scheme representative.
    Shell is a fraud and their fuel quality is worst than any other petrol Pump
    Always respect your parents

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Always respect your parents

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

yeah guys watch sar e aam video which show hows they make people fool i have also been affected by like this on shell pumps its better to stand near the dispenser and watch the whole reading and dont try to talk ever with these guys unless ur required quantity is filled in this way you will be able to stop these guys but still u cant do anything with software or mechanical changes or mixture of water/other chemicals made with the dispenser by the pump owner normally pumps with such fraudulent alterations do not give the fuel in bottle

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

User Tag List