240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Fraud! Nasir khan

Hi i hope you are doing well, as topic states i m here to share info about a guy in peshwar.
    Name : NASIR KHAN. this guy is running page on fb named overhauled, well this guy took my money (11k) n vanished, not only me but also from few pakwheelers too, this guy own white 2004-6 lancer with 20v blacktop engine, he have a bank account in faisal bank, this guy is totally freak!. Sadly he have different id on pakwheels as well, he do the same, show u pictures ask for payment n then start making lame excuses n then vanish. This guy using olx as well. Telenor n ufone number
    If any of you know him or could reach him plz help us out i wont take time to coming to pehswar with team of mine.i can provide prof of bank transfer so any one can get me his account ownership info then plz pm me.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Attached Images Attached Images  

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by CarSaaz View Post
    buchayga nahee. halal risk say haath dho baitha bewaqoof.. All those who got gyped , dont loose hope , strategize , pray hard and use all resources necessary to nail this guy and then give him a session on the good things in life hes missing.. im a shareef admi and frankly feel helpless that i cannot offer any mar dhar to recover this guy. Will surely remember you in my next namaz this is my promise.

i too have been defrauded however by a corporation.. they think they can run away with my earnings... lol the fools have no idea rizk runs after the momin faster then death where as haram and devoured income of the innocent will vanish in the shape of two folds..Sorry i got too tableeghee but afsoos hota hai logon ka haal daikh kar
    Mar dar wont do anything but make this problem worse and these guys wont get there money its not like u beat him up and all of the money will fall from him ! Best thing to do is visit him and try to solve this peacefully ! Or talk to his parents which worked in my case and he gave me the amount in less then a day ! Mostly people are ziddi here i count myself in these ziddi people if you get off from track they will too and nothing good will come out from that best option is to resolve peacefully if it doesnt work then move on to plan b and c so on
    Gran Turismo !
    20v Silvertop !

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

And also all the peshawar members can do is visit him and try to talk him into giving the money ! If some one gives him a damki or anything he will say this isnt ur money i will give it to the owner thats where our help is limited ! To avoid all this next time check reviews of sellers
    Gran Turismo !
    20v Silvertop !

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by sinner__ View Post
    And also all the peshawar members can do is visit him and try to talk him into giving the money ! If some one gives him a damki or anything he will say this isnt ur money i will give it to the owner thats where our help is limited ! To avoid all this next time check reviews of sellers
    He had a clean chit of deals before my deal .

Sent from my GT-I9295 using PW Forums mobile app

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Jani bus ab Allah ko oata hay aur nasir ko pata hay kay what happened ! He might have changed his path to bad from good or he might be stuck ! Allah knows better
    Gran Turismo !
    20v Silvertop !

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by sinner__ View Post
    Jani bus ab Allah ko oata hay aur nasir ko pata hay kay what happened ! He might have changed his path to bad from good or he might be stuck ! Allah knows better
    Its obvious that he changed the path. Year back hes sayin me he had an accident and now hes again coming up with same lame excuses with shazo. Plus same story with ledlightmakerz in november. Aik saal sey hi iske halat buray aur he continues on dealing? Plus iska roz hi accident hota?

Sent from my GT-I9295 using PW Forums mobile app

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I seriously don't understand why you people don't use the Pakistan Post Valued Parcel (VP) service for buying and selling things. It's the safest way to trade with people you don't know closely enough to trust them with your money. Both buyers and sellers are safe from fraud and unnecessary hassles with this service. And it's cheap as chips. Have been using it for over 3 years now without any problem. It's as simple as ABC.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Libertine View Post
    I seriously don't understand why you people don't use the Pakistan Post Valued Parcel (VP) service for buying and selling things. It's the safest way to trade with people you don't know closely enough to trust them with your money. Both buyers and sellers are safe from fraud and unnecessary hassles with this service. And it's cheap as chips. Have been using it for over 3 years now without any problem. It's as simple as ABC.
    Can you please explain how VP works? Seems interesting
    Turbo lag is like foreplay. You know it's coming. And it's gonna be good.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by faiz.aslam.121 View Post
    Can you please explain how VP works? Seems interesting
    Well, it's the same service as Cash On Delivery (COD) service offered by BlueEx, TCS, Leapords etc, but they only offer than to business clients who have a number of shipments every month. But Pakistan Post offers the same service under the name Valued Parcel (VP) service to anyone over the counter. NO prior account is needed to avail this service with Pakistan Post.

The procedure is same as other courier companies with only difference being that you have to go to the Post Office yourself to send a VP Parcel as opposed to these courier companies offering free pick up of package from the company office for business account holders. But shipping is the same to your or receivers doorstep by the Postman.

For Selling -

Go to your nearest Post Office. Make sure the package is wrapped appropriately. Tell them you want to send this as VP Registered Parcel. They will give you a form. You fill it with the amount you wish to receive against the goods you are sending. Write the receivers address and phone number. And your address and phone number on the form. They will book the parcel. The Postman will go to the receivers address, and take from him the amount you wrote on the VP form and handover the parcel. Then the Post Office of the receiver sends the money back to your local Post Office according to your sending address you wrote on VP form. Your local Postman comes to your home or address, whatever you mentioned on the VP form and hand over your money. Simple.

Takes hardly 2 days for major cities. For remote areas not more than 4 working days. The buyer gets his product at the door and he pays at the time of delivery. The sender received the money at his doorstep without any hassle. The only thing is that the sender has to go to the Post Office to book a VP Parcel. Both parties happy and safe throughout the transaction. Zero chances of fraud.

Reverse of this process if you are buying from someone.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

For Selling -

Go to your nearest Post Office. Make sure the package is wrapped appropriately. Tell them you want to send this as VP Registered Parcel. They will give you a form. You fill it with the amount you wish to receive against the goods you are sending. Write the receivers address and phone number. And your address and phone number on the form. They will book the parcel. The Postman will go to the receivers address, and take from him the amount you wrote on the VP form and handover the parcel. Then the Post Office of the receiver sends the money back to your local Post Office according to your sending address you wrote on VP form. Your local Postman comes to your home or address, whatever you mentioned on the VP form and hand over your money. Simple.

Takes hardly 2 days for major cities. For remote areas not more than 4 working days. The buyer gets his product at the door and he pays at the time of delivery. The sender received the money at his doorstep without any hassle. The only thing is that the sender has to go to the Post Office to book a VP Parcel. Both parties happy and safe throughout the transaction. Zero chances of fraud.

Reverse of this process if you are buying from someone.
    Thanks a lot, very grateful for the explanation. Hopefully other sellers/buyers do notice this and use this instead. TCS is g@y, you gotta have a business account and pay some extra crap each month for the COD feature

@OP; please add this into your opening post
    Turbo lag is like foreplay. You know it's coming. And it's gonna be good.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by faiz.aslam.121 View Post
    Thanks a lot, very grateful for the explanation. Hopefully other sellers/buyers do notice this and use this instead. TCS is g@y, you gotta have a business account and pay some extra crap each month for the COD feature

@OP; please add this into your opening post
    TCS, Leapards, BlueEX are private companies so they have to generate a lot of profit to remain in business hence they don't cater to the needs of private customer who would only use this service once in six months or so. They want business that only big retail companies can give them in the shape of 1000s of COD shipments every month. So, it's understandable.

But Pakistan Post is a government owned entity so they are more geared towards the needs of an individual rather than businesses.

It's a flawless service and I think it should be made standard for all monetary buy/sell deals on Pakwheels or even in your private life you may use it without any problem. I have done so countless times.

Hope both sellers and buyers benefit from this service as it's hassle free and safe for both buyers and sellers. You just go to the Post Office to post the parcel and then sit back and relax and let Pakistan Post do its job for you.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Please see the link below of the Pakistan Post website for detail of the VP service. Hope this helps.

Pakistan Post Office Department

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Sheryar bhai i totally agree and this is what i mentioned that i dnt want to cats and dogs, firstly a gentle talk i want, rest i do have backup plans. I also do many deals via different mean, bus this guy is something else.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@sinner lalay tu bus exams dy lay r phir tayar shru you know what i said u on last call so stick to it jani

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Well nasir did sent me few things at first, its like gaining trust n wait for right time so he could get bigger amount, all the cases are of above 10k, he usually wont give/show stuff to any of ur guy in peshwar, nor he gives u actual pictures before payment, anyhow its luck n lesson, i do n did alot of deals people do send money first so i dispatch them, so its common rule in online shopping, rest this one is to aware others, not only for peshwar guy, any where in pakistan, rest he will pay now its upto him that he want to pay here, or in hell! @Shicks ready ho ja r 3 4 joaray shalvar kameez silva lay n darhi barha lay cz tra jasy ko peshwar rare part samajty ha :p

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Shicks tu tau 2 3 joray shalwar kamees say ek bana lay tuj par fit hojaega :p
    Gran Turismo !
    20v Silvertop !

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@shazo jani ill be free in next week phir plan bana
    Gran Turismo !
    20v Silvertop !

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Halal or haram money is another thing but how can a person say silly about his own father?:/ when i sent him 20k and askd next day to send me rims he said my father had a serious heart attack and hez in serious condition at Icu..he used to say this for 4-5 days and after 5 days he said still his father is very ILL and said"bus guzara kar rehe hain" if a person can say these words about his own father then hum kia cheez hain? :-(

Sent from my A500 using PW Forums mobile app
    My Vtec Goes BWAAAAAHHH...!!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

TCS, Leapards, BlueEX are private companies so they have to generate a lot of profit to remain in business hence they don't cater to the needs of private customer who would only use this service once in six months or so. They want business that only big retail companies can give them in the shape of 1000s of COD shipments every month. So, it's understandable.

But Pakistan Post is a government owned entity so they are more geared towards the needs of an individual rather than businesses.

It's a flawless service and I think it should be made standard for all monetary buy/sell deals on Pakwheels or even in your private life you may use it without any problem. I have done so countless times.

Hope both sellers and buyers benefit from this service as it's hassle free and safe for both buyers and sellers. You just go to the Post Office to post the parcel and then sit back and relax and let Pakistan Post do its job for you.
    What are the charges for this service?
    My dear ALLAH when I loose hope, help me to remember that Your love is greater than my disappointment and Your plans for my life are better than my Dreams.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by shazo View Post
    Well nasir did sent me few things at first, its like gaining trust n wait for right time so he could get bigger amount, all the cases are of above 10k, he usually wont give/show stuff to any of ur guy in peshwar, nor he gives u actual pictures before payment, anyhow its luck n lesson, i do n did alot of deals people do send money first so i dispatch them, so its common rule in online shopping, rest this one is to aware others, not only for peshwar guy, any where in pakistan, rest he will pay now its upto him that he want to pay here, or in hell! @Shicks ready ho ja r 3 4 joaray shalvar kameez silva lay n darhi barha lay cz tra jasy ko peshwar rare part samajty ha :p

1 week pehlay batayainbphr daarhi barha lon ga hahahaha

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Put your trust in Allah and remember, He knows whats good for us ( Admin : www.facebook.com/lowfamilie )

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Allah Nasir ko hidayat de.
    Almost everyone in Pakistan is doing corruption to the extent they can. Our leaders are doing at the level they can do. So why should we complain?

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

User Tag List