240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Fraud! Nasir khan

Hi i hope you are doing well, as topic states i m here to share info about a guy in peshwar.
    Name : NASIR KHAN. this guy is running page on fb named overhauled, well this guy took my money (11k) n vanished, not only me but also from few pakwheelers too, this guy own white 2004-6 lancer with 20v blacktop engine, he have a bank account in faisal bank, this guy is totally freak!. Sadly he have different id on pakwheels as well, he do the same, show u pictures ask for payment n then start making lame excuses n then vanish. This guy using olx as well. Telenor n ufone number
    If any of you know him or could reach him plz help us out i wont take time to coming to pehswar with team of mine.i can provide prof of bank transfer so any one can get me his account ownership info then plz pm me.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Attached Images Attached Images  

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dms664 View Post
    What are the charges for this service?
    Check the link below for tariff. As I said, it's cheap as chips. Pakistan Post is never expensive. Just add Rs 5 for VP to the total amount according to weight.

Pakistan Post Office Department

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Libertine
    Thanks a lot for introducing VPP service here. You have covered almost all of its positive aspects in a professional manner so I am trying to provide the information about its limitations for clear understanding of this service.

VPP service by Pakistan Post Office has some constraints related to

1. Intimation
    The postman would not call / confirm whether receiver is available and can pay cash now. He would go as per his routine and if the receiver is not there he would simply bring the packet back in post office by informing the available person at address. Now it is the duty of receiver to receive the packet from post office (in office hours).
    Secondly Postman would not bother to call (even if phone number is mentioned on the packet) if somehow address does not seem correct to postman. And after keeping it in a day or so the packet would returned to the sender.

2. Weight Limit of packet
    There is some weight limit to accept the packet for VPP. If I am not wrong it is only 20 KG per packet/Vpp.

3. Size Limit of the packet
    There is some specification of size (dimension) for VPP booking.

4. VPP Amount Limit
    There had been a limit of only Rs.10,000/= per VPP. I have heard that the amount limit is increased upto Rs.20,000/= recently.

If packet is heavy in size or its size is difficult to carry then it is a normal phenomena that postman sends it back after putting some reason on the packet.

We use this service almost on daily basis and found it really reliable and economical. It is flawless if packet is normal in size, packed properly and Vpp amount is around Rs.10,000/=. Generally cashed is received within three days.
    ``Two things a man should never be angry at: what he can help, and what he cannot help``.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by HussainKaisrani View Post
    @Libertine
    Thanks a lot for introducing VPP service here. You have covered almost all of its positive aspects in a professional manner so I am trying to provide the information about its limitations for clear understanding of this service.

VPP service by Pakistan Post Office has some constraints related to

1. Intimation
    The postman would not call / confirm whether receiver is available and can pay cash now. He would go as per his routine and if the receiver is not there he would simply bring the packet back in post office by informing the available person at address. Now it is the duty of receiver to receive the packet from post office (in office hours).
    Secondly Postman would not bother to call (even if phone number is mentioned on the packet) if somehow address does not seem correct to postman. And after keeping it in a day or so the packet would returned to the sender.

2. Weight Limit of packet
    There is some weight limit to accept the packet for VPP. If I am not wrong it is only 20 KG per packet/Vpp.

3. Size Limit of the packet
    There is some specification of size (dimension) for VPP booking.

4. VPP Amount Limit
    There had been a limit of only Rs.10,000/= per VPP. I have heard that the amount limit is increased upto Rs.20,000/= recently.

If packet is heavy in size or its size is difficult to carry then it is a normal phenomena that postman sends it back after putting some reason on the packet.

We use this service almost on daily basis and found it really reliable and economical. It is flawless if packet is normal in size, packed properly and Vpp amount is around Rs.10,000/=. Generally cashed is received within three days.

My pleasure, Mr. Hussain. But I have never had any problem on any of these 4 points you mentioned above. Postman has called me twice to ask when I will be home to receive the money, because I was not home when he came to handover the money to me. But Yes, there might be some lazy bums out there as with all government organizations. But it's wrong to say that they NEVER use your contact number in case of any problems.

On the second point, as far as I know there are no limitations on the weight of the VPP booking. Pakistan Post allows any parcel of up to 50 Kg to be sent through its system. The same 50 kg limit applies to VPP parcels. The Postman said if your parcel exceeds this weight, then you can split the parcel and send them as 2. But in any case, I have not tried the VPP service for a parcel of more than 6 kgs.

On the second point, there are no dimensional restrictions involved as Pakistan Post never calculates price for shipping based on dimensional weight like other couriers like TCS do. PAkistan Post ships on ACTUAL weight even for international parcels. That's one huge benefit of Pakistan Post over the other local and international courier companies.

On the fourth point, I have only sold a product valuing 12000 Rs max till now, so I don't know if there are any limits to VPP parcels. But I am positive there aren't any such limits in place. Will confirm about this on the next visit to the Post Office.

The only small hiccup in using this service might be that the receiver who you have sold the product to is dodgy and refuses the product and the payment on delivery. In such a case, your package is returned to you. You only lose the shipping charges in this instance but that amount is negligible. Your package will never be handed over to the person until he pays. But I have never experienced this till now.

Because it simply filters out the bad buyers/sellers, as only genuine buyer or seller will give his address to someone.

The only negative I find with the Post Office is that the customer service is really bad and the attitude is too casual at times just like for example with PTCL. Other than that, Pakistan Post cannot be beaten for price by any local or international courier company for domestic or international shipping both.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Guys lets just not make this a cargo/builty info thread, you can make a separate thread for above info right?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by shazo View Post
    Guys lets just not make this a cargo/builty info thread, you can make a separate thread for above info right?
    Honestly, this is good information. It could save potential buyers and sellers from scams in the future as not many people knew about this!
    Leeeets stay on the topic!
    " Hang up banners in Pesh city" ' I know how you look like, when I find you, I'll torture you, then I'll kill you'
    Turbo lag is like foreplay. You know it's coming. And it's gonna be good.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by shazo View Post
    It's for your own benefit. Had you used this service while buying the things, you wouldn't have been caught in this problem.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Libertine View Post
    Please see the link below of the Pakistan Post website for detail of the VP service. Hope this helps.

Pakistan Post Office Department
    its a great service that u shared with all of us n is a must for online deals, how much is their fees?
    it isnt mentioned in the link

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I agree with you guys, n i appreciate you help very much, but you should make a thread so people could aware n use such service, that particular thread will help to promote such service so every kind of user will attract toward it, however u can quote few cases like this in that thread as example

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@shazo & All

Dear Brothers!
    First of all May ALLAH ALMIGHTY Be With you in Doing this Great Deed of Catching this Fraudlent Burglar!!!

When He'll Get Caught either beaten by you Friends or in HAND Cuffs by POLICE! Do RECORD his Video & Take Pics & Post it here, MADE it STICKYY!!!

Purpose is:
    Made him a "NISHAAN-e-IBRAT" for all FRAUDS here so None of the Friends here will be Robbed by this CROOK in FUTURE!!

So May the FRAUD will know what BAD Could Possibly Happen to them!!

Fee Aman i llah!!
    Pakistan needs MaSsive Over-HAULING!! So either stay or Just Leave it!!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Skt_Z4 View Post
    @shazo & All

Dear Brothers!
    First of all May ALLAH ALMIGHTY Be With you in Doing this Great Deed of Catching this Fraudlent Burglar!!!

When He'll Get Caught either beaten by you Friends or in HAND Cuffs by POLICE! Do RECORD his Video & Take Pics & Post it here, MADE it STICKYY!!!

Purpose is:
    Made him a "NISHAAN-e-IBRAT" for all FRAUDS here so None of the Friends here will be Robbed by this CROOK in FUTURE!!

So May the FRAUD will know what BAD Could Possibly Happen to them!!

Fee Aman i llah!!
    Bhai kuch bhi nahi hu ga pata nahi kitna keh sath fraud kar chuka hai mujh sameeth aj tak nahi kuch howa tu agay kiya hu ga

Problem is how to block his adds on olx as everybody dont use pakwheels

Sent from my GT-I9500 using PW Forums mobile app

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Mail OLX team, attach the link of this thread and ask them nicely to block his adds and his I.P.
    Turbo lag is like foreplay. You know it's coming. And it's gonna be good.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mwanwar View Post
    Bhai kuch bhi nahi hu ga pata nahi kitna keh sath fraud kar chuka hai mujh sameeth aj tak nahi kuch howa tu agay kiya hu ga

Problem is how to block his adds on olx as everybody dont use pakwheels

Sent from my GT-I9500 using PW Forums mobile app
    Damn. That's like

LADIES VS RICKYBHEEL.

Itnay logon ko chuna lagaya hai usnay.

Sent using portable handheld device.
    Before you criticize someone, Make sure you are better than them.............

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Even if somehow olx blocked his ads, it wouldn't help cuz he cud just make another username and new ads under new alias. He needs to be caught and slapped a few times.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using PW Forums mobile app

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i did my first deal on olx and brought laptop from wah cant.....i live in islamabad......we talked about the laptop in detail on phone........he said if i found anything wrong in laptop i can return it in 1 week.......and guess what.....when i brought laptop home it was faulty......when i notice there are some serious faults in laptop i instantly flew to his house with alot of anger.....i was almost thinking to kill him because us na mujha dhoka dia tha jo muj sa bilkul bardasht nahi hua.....main na subha deal kia tha our sham ko wapas karnay le gaya.....he promised me that i can return it in one weak......shakal sa wo bht khandani our shareef lag rahe the......es lea to mujha bht gusa aya hua tha......and guess what he refused to refund money and challenge me jo karna ha kar lo.........they were two brother.......i beat the sh*t out of him and broke his house windows.....i was totally mad......his father was begging me to stop and he apologize about his sons fraud........pora street bahir nikal aye thi our bad main police b agye thi......pher jab temperature kam hua to un k parosi na mamla solve kar dia tha, our us na pessay nikal kar mujha de dya.......seriously how can gentlemen and decent people can be that dishonest.......pher log mujha kehtay ha k yar tum shaki bht ho.......i really dont know how to deal with people now a days.......ab to kisi ko benefit of doubt b nahi de saktay.......life is hard

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^^ You were lucky on so many levels to get away with what you did.

A general rule in Pakistan is not to get physical with someone who owes you money. In markets like Yarn market, or electronics market or cloth market or even scrap market, people who owe others money are always looking for excuses for the other person to hit him, or even push him. Once you have hit/pushed/punched, apke paisay maray gaye. Others will get involved and you'll end up in a 50 rupees per month deal which will last for a lifetime.
    A Post-Wh0re is a user who's only aim in life is to increase his post count. He/she gets off by receiving likes and mentions, and considers his post count a medal on his skinny chest. A post-Wh0re is the human equivalent of Chihuahua..bickering pointlessly, effortlessly, permanently.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Nothing will come out of this. Once you hit him, the whole matter will take a huge turn. Who knows it becomes Pakhtuns vs Punjabis? Dont drag it.
    Go to his home, talk to his elders or go to Jirga as @Sheryar said, so that he would stop frauding people.
    How much can you beat him. 2-3 good hard slaps and then someone will interrupt. THIS is the case if, he shows up.
    Think with a cool mind. Sort it out like a gentleman.
    Just my 2 cents

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I dont think jirga or table talks will do the goods. Laaton ke bhoot baton sy nahe maante. Anyways no problem in a try

Sent from my GT-I9295 using PW Forums mobile app

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Ehsan4808 View Post
    @Haroon_Tarar
    Its not stupity bro.. In online deals, the purchaser has to take risk and transfer the money online before even seeing the actual thing.. That is How it is... I,ve sold/purchased many things through Pakwheels. People transfer money and then I courier things to them. Same is when i buy, I transfer the money first.. Sold a car sound system worth 30K.. The karachi member transfered me 30K for a sound system whcih he never saw. Just on my words that nothing is repaired & opened... So Bro Shazo did the right thing.. It was the Other guy who is Chawal.

With all due respect brother, you are supporting the act because you yourself are in this business. I know how online purchases work brother. I am myself a very renowned seller and buyer on Ebay Germany. Sadly, in our country there is no authentic and safe passage to do it. One just has to follow the instinct
    Coming back to this particular incident, shazo is a very senior member and well known when it comes to buying and selling stuff. he knows plenty of peshawar members. many users here take his help to buy and sell stuff online and he readily arranges those things for them.
    shazo is a dear brother and neighbour also. i mean no disrespect to him

what i meant was, if he gets cheated from peshawar in buying things, anyone on this forum can be cheated any time any where.

hope you get the point now

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Shicks View Post
    Tarrar saab chaad dio .... Saday yaar naal hath kar k ounay jana kithay aee hahahah

Shazo boy ya lay note kr
    Nasir khan
    House #167 street 3 hayatabad
    phase 6 sector 1 peshawar .....

Accounts or cnic pa ya data ha nadra ma

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

chalo fer chaliye. aje tak ghar bethe o shah ji

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by faiz.aslam.121 View Post
    Mail OLX team, attach the link of this thread and ask them nicely to block his adds and his I.P.
    i already tried to mail them but their valid code link was done so i was unable to complete that. as i said while buying from olx plz copy the seller contact number n put them in google, you will get all the details of it

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

User Tag List