171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Carelessness of TCS

This is the first time something like this has happened and I really need some help.

So on 07/04/2014, I visited the TCS office in Peshawar to courier a package to a friend in lahore. I was given a redbox to write the required information on the back after which the cargo (2x4" alpine speakers) were weighed by the staff member (Waheed Danish) on the machine (total weight was approx 1kg) and than he put both speakers in the box and closed it. He gave me the receipt and after paying him (210 for 1kg) I left the office.

Only problem was, my friend called and told me there was only 1 speaker in the box he got. I thought he was joking so I asked him to send me the pictures of the box to make sure it was the same (to check my handwriting) and that checked out. Now i have mailed the tcs head office and they said they are looking into the matter but its been 2 days and nothing.

I asked my brother to visit the office in Peshawar and talk to them as to how something could just go missing from my parcel (i had to come back to uni in Swabi). Had it been damage issues, that would have been understandable but not this. The staff refused to accept that they were responsible and said to bring the original receipt. That's it.

My question is; What should I do? Should i make a claim? I cant keep going back and forth from Swabi to Peshawar just to hear their stupid excuses.

The Office I used to courier the parcel from

University Road Express CenterAddress: Shop No 5 Main University Road Jehangir Abad Opp Custom House PEW
    Phone: 091-5703298

Amazon.com: Alpine SPS-10C2 4" Coaxial 2-way Speakers 150W Peak / 30W RMS: Car Electronics

(^ The weight is stated as 2.6 pounds which is around 1.1kg)

Carelessness of TCS -1394946Carelessness of TCS -1394947Carelessness of TCS -1394948Carelessness of TCS -1394950Carelessness of TCS -1394949

Similar Threads:
    My 1985 Mercedes Benz W201 190D (DIY's, Detailing and Photo-shoots)
    http://www.pakwheels.com/forums/members-member-rides/207432-my-mercedes-c-class-w201

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Amazon.com: Alpine SPS-10C2 4" Coaxial 2-way Speakers 150W Peak / 30W RMS: Car Electronics

the weight of the speakers is clearly mentioned on the link. The same weight is printed on my receipt and I saw the guy puting both speakers on the weight balance and saw the weight as 1.1kg.

So Im not sure if the staff member at Peshawar/Lahore took it out, was lost during transportation or was taken out for inspection and never placed back.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaqas1 View Post
    Issue is our people have no honesty or respect or any business sense left in them. We have a contract with Aramex Dubai our office sent us few laptops and they have local representative leopard here. They handled the case so badly the laptops stuck in Customs and they were in no mood of helping. I sent an angry email to them and no response.

Than I sent an email to our Aramex manager and showed them my anger. They emailed leapoard and the leopard manager called me saying why the hell are you emailing aramex and we will not help and blah blah he was not ready to take responsibility. This time maine aramex ko aik aur email kee with my anger about they choosing such a stupid representative company in Pak. Than there manager came to Dubai office apologized to us but the Leopard guys they did clear the laptops in the end but no one of them emailed or even called to say sorry for delay or inconvenience.

Your case i feel is over they will not accept there mistake. All you can do is threatened them of Police or share all this everywhere you can to show how unreliable they are now.
    I am gonna do something. Newspaper, news anything. but i will be doing something.

Quote Originally Posted by madhouse12 View Post
    normally TCS wraps the boxes in their own "TCS" tape. this has been wrapped in brown tape. i have made a habit of taking a picture of the box when it is packed for record. you guys should do the same.
    was thinking of of doing the same thing. Taking a pic at the time of couriering the items as proof. Was also thinking of asking for the cctv footage since they had a cam in that office. Though i dont know if they would agree to it.
    http://www.pakwheels.com/forums/members-member-rides/207432-my-mercedes-c-class-w201

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    489 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Sad And Worried About What Happened....

We Usually Buy Thousand Of Rupees Of Stuff Online And Get It Shipped...The Most Trusted And Expensive Is TCS.....!! But Watching It Happening.... We Should Take Care......I Have Done Countless Couriers Send/Receive And Have No Issues Ever...!!

I Prefer Leopard Though...It Works Fine
    TOYOTA Sprinter 86- AE80 DOHC 20v'D TOYOTA Corolla 98- AE101 4AFE 16v

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Contact Iqrar on Sar-E-Aam, we will all send an email to make it look more genuine
    Threaten the Representative you communicated via Email that you will forward the case to Consumer Court.

And, tbh it doesn't matter just because of speakers or greeting cards- at the end of the day, Good tarbiyat from parents and morals.

The whole nation trusts TCS and other Parcel/Courier services. Official Gov. documents, bank statements and what not. If that's the case, then this should be shut down. TCS was a small shitty company in the start, now it's grown. That's why they don't really care, just the $$$

Hope your case gets resolved!
    Turbo lag is like foreplay. You know it's coming. And it's gonna be good.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by faiz.aslam.121 View Post
    Contact Iqrar on Sar-E-Aam, we will all send an email to make it look more genuine
    Threaten the Representative you communicated via Email that you will forward the case to Consumer Court.

And, tbh it doesn't matter just because of speakers or greeting cards- at the end of the day, Good tarbiyat from parents and morals.

The whole nation trusts TCS and other Parcel/Courier services. Official Gov. documents, bank statements and what not. If that's the case, then this should be shut down. TCS was a small shitty company in the start, now it's grown. That's why they don't really care, just the $$$

Hope your case gets resolved!
    lolz.... gimme his contact number if any1 has it

havnt heard from them since the last message i sent them. They got the message loud and clear. All thats left is to put this whole incident up in the news, uni blogs and where ever i can manage.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by devils_smile View Post
    lolz.... gimme his contact number if any1 has it

havnt heard from them since the last message i sent them. They got the message loud and clear. All thats left is to put this whole incident up in the news, uni blogs and where ever i can manage.
    You can contact the Sar-E-Aam team on FaceBook- If they like your idea, then they will get back to you.
    And, spread the awareness- It could be me today, someone else tomorrow

Plus, to top it off- My phone has arrived at TCS office, will leave in about 15 minutes. InshAllah aaaallll izzz welll

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

If u got contacts with a lawyer friend just hand him over the receipt and clearly mention what has happened.Dont get late more than 10days.The sessions judge is your consumet judge ,he will summon these idiots in tcs to the court and he will bang them.. a simply application will safe you alot of money and mental torture.District and session judge is your Consumer protectionist.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

people,

when you get something booked, it is always a good idea to get the details written on the booking receipt. in your case, nothing is written. this is the fault at the sender's end.
    also, make sure that the box is packed and the sealing tape portion is signed by the booking staff in front of you. this means that the booking staff has sealed the box. they cant take anything out of it coz of cctv footage.

TCS is a large company. and i mean LARGE. they handle shipments than nay other courier service in Pakistan. unfortunately, we human beings work in that company too. some of us are very greedy and short sighted people. we do make mistakes.

I know how the top management of TCS thinks and works.

lets come to the point. the receiver may please get in touch with me via phone. i may help you people out.

i will need your exact address, receipt number, delivery date and you may have to take some time out of your busy schedule to accompany me to their regional office on Peco road. Hopefully, we will have some tea there and the matter will be resolved.

in case you need my assistance, i can be reached at 0344-5555325

regards,

Haroon

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Sorry, forgot to update my case;

I received the phone yesterday, in good condition. The seals were intact and no damage to the box in case of mishandling.
    I am sure that you got unlucky;(

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Haroon_Tarar View Post
    people,

when you get something booked, it is always a good idea to get the details written on the booking receipt. in your case, nothing is written. this is the fault at the sender's end.
    also, make sure that the box is packed and the sealing tape portion is signed by the booking staff in front of you. this means that the booking staff has sealed the box. they cant take anything out of it coz of cctv footage.

TCS is a large company. and i mean LARGE. they handle shipments than nay other courier service in Pakistan. unfortunately, we human beings work in that company too. some of us are very greedy and short sighted people. we do make mistakes.

lets come to the point. the receiver may please get in touch with me via phone. i may help you people out.

i will need your exact address, receipt number, delivery date and you may have to take some time out of your busy schedule to accompany me to their regional office on Peco road. Hopefully, we will have some tea there and the matter will be resolved.

regards,

Haroon

Here comes super man of lahore ... haroon bhai.. ready to help as always ....
    Sent from Cultus Limited Edition... using iphone 6sss...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

people,

regards,

Haroon
    Agreed haroon bhai, i should have made sure he taped the box before i left. he took the box, after i had written the details on it and kept the speakers in it, and placed it next to all the other red box's.
    @blacklist1 ...... Muneeb bro, try to contact haroon bhai and see if he can somehow help us with this matter.

they sent me one additional pic which might come in handy....

Carelessness of TCS -1397659

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^ their reply to me regarding the matter that the package was received to which when i replied that it wasnt the question about whether or not the package was received rather that it was tampered with and something had gone missing, they never replied back and are refusing to make contact with me.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by devils_smile View Post
    Agreed haroon bhai, i should have made sure he taped the box before i left. he took the box, after i had written the details on it and kept the speakers in it, and placed it next to all the other red box's.
    @blacklist1 ...... Muneeb bro, try to contact haroon bhai and see if he can somehow help us with this matter.

they sent me one additional pic which might come in handy....

Carelessness of TCS -1397659
    This is standard procedure. The sheet pertains to concerned route courier.

Anyways, the matter can be sorted out. That's not an issue

Sent from my LG-LU6200 using PW Forums mobile app

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

This is standard procedure. The sheet pertains to concerned route courier.

Anyways, the matter can be sorted out. That's not an issue

Sent from my LG-LU6200 using PW Forums mobile app
    Thanks brother ... I'll contact u today inshallah my no. Is 0300-6260022 muneeb
    Fool me once ...shame on you , Fool me twice ...shame on me , Fool me thrice, i am a PML'N' supporter

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by chdemon View Post
    Here comes super man of lahore ... haroon bhai.. ready to help as always ....
    lmao!!! ch saab aap ne tou Haroon Bhai ki shaan mein qaseeday likhne shuroo kar diye hain .....aap ne tou unhein hero kya super hero bana diya!!!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

If not sorted out ask for the cctv footage at TCS Centre normally everyone has a CCTV in there now.
    Bikers have THREE Things in life that They can never turn Their backs on
    -The Motorcycle -The Family & -Respect

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

AoA
    TCS over the years has developed into a careless service.
    I booked a package from Karachi with special Handling instruction with some electronics to Abbottabad.
    The package delivered had sever damage to it with one wall of the box collapsed and a hole punched in the center of roof (probably by another box placed carelessly on top of it). The goods got damaged and the TCS entertain the claim.
    Real shitty situation. i am thinking of going over to Consumer Protection courts.
    Anyone has any idea how does consumer protection works here in KPK?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

TCS is pathetic now

I was frustrated by Pakistan Post so start using TCS although it is 10 times more expansive
    but whenever I booked article it never delivered on time. One time they lost my ATM Card PIN from Standard Chartered Bank.
    I claim many times but they shown a delivery receipt and the person who receive that is no where even in my entire Mohallah
    but they refuse and said we delivered ..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1018 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

the problem with these courier companies are of high magnitude, to sort it out you need to be a low life like them.The trick i learned very late in 2010 from a very fine red collar officer posted in Karachi i saw his other person coming out of closet when handling a phone call from his bank. Now I too have that person who come out of closet in such cases and sort it very amicably. shed of manners & your finesse in case of 'bakwas nonsense false claims of receipts' or visiting their 'customer support centres' of these service providers and see them become HONEST sorting problems in minutes
    - www.crackwheels.com - A skilled Dictator is much more beneficial to Country......than a Democracy of Ignorant people

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

User Tag List