Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Shazo, Bad Trade

Assalam-o-alaikum everyone.

As the name of the thread speaks for itself, I've had a bad experience dealing with @shazo that I want to share with you all. 4 months back, I created a thread named: https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bod...ont-bumper-lip

In this thread, I was looking for a ducktail spoiler for Civic on which, shazo offered his help as seen in the thread.

He told me that he can get me the spoiler through some guy from Turkham in one week. I was okay with it as a lot of fellow members have him in their good books. When asked to direct me to the guy himself, Shazo said that he is his contact and that I will need to transfer money to his account which I did so. Considering that he turned out to be a fraud as Shazo claims > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/fra...aud-nasir-khan

My point is that Shazo took the responsibility by not directing me towards the guy and being a middle man, asking me to take his word for him and transfer the payment.

Now it's been almost 3 months and I am on his mercy and he renounced responsibility saying that he only connected me to a guy who was selling the spoiler so he is not responsible and that he won't pay me my money back.

I transferred PKR 3,000 on shazo's word and now he won't return my messages, driving me to take this desperate measure. Trust me, I wasn't seeking this as a resort but I have waited long enough to be ignored and feeling sorry for myself and for the guy who is known so well on Pakwheels and yet finding such a cheap way out of all this, refusing to pay me back.

Putting myself in his shoes, I would have directed me to the guy himself in the beginning and not be part of the deal. Furthermore, I would have given me the disclaimer that any loss that I may bear will be on me and not his responsibility. But, instead he chose to run everything by himself and now he is not being helpful. I want my money back and I request to all the Senior Pakwheel Members to look into this, get me my money and to all my brothers who are not regular on pakwheels, please be certain and don't trust on words unless you're a 100% sure.

Last but not least, I am not trying to discourage online buying and selling as I have done so with a lot of pakwheelers myself and had a pretty good experience.

Thanks to everyone for helping me out throughout the project.

@
    shazo
    @
    shabbir.1
    @
    Badpigs
    @
    ekdrifter
    @
    mybuilt
    @
    supraman2jz
    @
    hamza91
    @
    cooldevil
    @
    shaheryar.khokhar
    @
    nomi11
    @
    wonder_guy
    @
    supraman2jz
    @
    hamza_xeg
    @
    haseeb

Ricers destroying Hondas since the 90s. One at a time!!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by shazo View Post
    lol amer bhai, u might know i had made deal with you indirectly , i once ask my friend to contact you for amp, dnt remember that model but its of purple color yaad aya kch ? gift kisay par gia ab he never mentioned my name i believe, btw amp was awesome it do had channel problem but i fixed it and working perfectly till now
    OOH baba g..yaad a gaya.. very heavey amp came from america.. my bro took it from old jeep cheroki... old story.. you are helping peoples from STONE AGE ...LOL..
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    name : Amer
    Blood Group : SPL +ve

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by drift222 View Post
    Oh I hv just asked Shazo to help me out in sourcing some stuff.
    Thanks OP for an eye opener.

Come on OP, U know he was helping and u also know complete scenario then what is point in creating such thread.
    your required stuff list has been forwarded to DC, in short wait a lil bit stuff is arriving, once they land here, you will get what you are looking for

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Shicks View Post
    its like an accident of 3 cars .... centre walay kii sahii wajtii ha hahahahah ....

sal yaar na ... serious topic rakhoo ...
    Bro, i am not here for ur charity, if you really feel for me, ask your well respected friend to start returning my messages and tell me when i will get my money back. I'd say if you have enough money on you, start making a better use of it and donate it to the poor :-)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using PW Forums mobile app

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

+1 for @shazo
    Nice and help full and trustworthy guy to deal with !

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by captainattack View Post
    Bro, i am not here for ur charity, if you really feel for me, ask your well respected friend to start returning my messages and tell me when i will get my money back. I'd say if you have enough money on you, start making a better use of it and donate it to the poor :-)

It's not shazo's fault. He himself was duped. Why not help him out in finding nasir khan and you can get your money back!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

and you give it to me .. i am very poor these days.. dieing to buy glaxy s5 but .. money is short...

if someone need money that is shazoo as he is bigger victim than you..

i dont want to hurt u but be a man yar...Mard ban laley

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by amerhassan View Post
    Bro few years back Shazo told me to give Glaxy s5 as gift .. now he is not giving .. if u can ..

Wait till it falls down to RS. 3000
    Flavor of Life on a 2 Wheeler - Project |Suzuki GS 500e|
    http://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bikes-3-wheelers/220849-project-suzuki-gs-500-a

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jz View Post
    Lets say what shazo has to say about this,Im not doubting what you side but i wana hear the other side of the story as well.

Edit: Just talked with shazo, Payment was sent to Nasir Khan (told by @shazo to do so).Turns out Nasir Khan ran away with your money and shazo's as well.The only way which i can see is for you to get your money back would be to get it from Nasir Khan
    I know shazo through pakwheels,he's got a decent repute n usually dsnt commit any fraud with others.
    I understand where you're coming from. I know he is a senior member and I know he is a well reputed member of your community and I am just another newbie and that is why I have chosen my words wisely. I did not write that he is a fraud, I just wrote that it was a bad trade. I understand the sentiment of one senior member who is well known to another but I'm sure you share my curiosity that a senior member like your Or shazo OR anyone else should be responsible enough not to start avoiding your calls OR messages? Please ask him that?

Bro,
    Online selling is not bad. i done almost 100 time but by the grace of Allah not a single issue,

In which account you deposited the Money..?

In my Opinion : Shazo and other members already lost a lot from Nasir Khan... Dont give depression to already depressed persons. as he was going for your good . but it was all unfortunate.. Leave it Bro.. Shazo is good man.. I believe he was just helping you By Sourcing it only as usual and you should be thankfull to him ..and he is facing situation like -->(Na khaya naa piya .. Glass tora Bara Aanaa)
    So have I, brother. Like I said, I have had a good experience with all of them but this was different. He won't attend my calls or return my messages. this is not a behavior expected of a senior pakwheels members. won't you agree?

Quote Originally Posted by Shicks View Post
    jiss ji pehlay hii aitnii liii gayaii hoo ous kii oor na loo

bhai jii 3000 hain aap k ? hum sub 100 100 daal kar aap ko pura kar daitay hain ....
    Quote Originally Posted by bang_ash View Post
    you should be ashamed of urself for creating such a thread. @shazo... one lesson for u, dont try to help everyone that you dont even know properly
    Alright boy, I am ashamed of myself for posting the truth. I am ashamed of myself to let the people know the truth about your friend that he is regardless of being a senior member ignoring my calls and refusing to return my messages? I am really ashamed for that I hope that you end up in the same situation and wonder what to do next.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by wonder_guy View Post
    Wait till its falls down to RS. 3000
    Seems your donation limit is 3000 only..... thank you i will request Nasir khan i guess he can do more

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

walls wala aya ha .... ma icecream kha kar reply karta hoon apko .. brb
    Put your trust in Allah and remember, He knows whats good for us ( Admin : www.facebook.com/lowfamilie )

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Seems your donation limit is 3000 only..... thank you i will request Nasir khan i guess he can do more
    He has a lot of money from many
    Flavor of Life on a 2 Wheeler - Project |Suzuki GS 500e|
    http://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bikes-3-wheelers/220849-project-suzuki-gs-500-a

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

well i was on road for some official task n heard about this thread so took break now at friend's office to give you the replay.
    as amerhasan said, i m not only helping you out but i also do help other any many ways, almost every member know me and know the rules.you were most near to my place so we meet up like that way first, well you made a thread that you want a spoiler, i asked peshwar guys about it (BADLUCK NASIR KHAN) replied that yes its available, he showed me original pictures via VIBER ( ill attach printscreen here) and mentioned k final, however i tried to neg it max and as he own my money as well but at that time he was saying that the things you are looking for are not available, HE replied me that send me 3,000 and keep rest of it as its your Credit money, i told you same, you said " that do it at your own u know very well" you transfered money via online banking (3k) to him, on other side i was trusting you like i did to nasir khan for rest of 5 or 6k dnt remember, later found nasir ran away with all money, now he isnt replying not answering. so this situation ended up as FRAUD! i already made thread to aware others.
    what if u ran away with 6 or 5k? you were new guy for me as well at that time n i was trusting you?
    i told you on sms as well that buddy its totally risk on buyer, i doesnt mean that i have to give disclaimer to each and every person, your were 3k only, he ran away with my 11k, 20k of drboost, and many others.
    lets say a person A ( good Repute) selling stuff u need, mr A already sold some stuff worth of 1k-2k to Mr B, later you made some online dealing with mr A and he ran away, so what Mr B gona pay u cz he know him? NO.
    same thing happen here, m in bit hurry to tried to explain each and every thing, rest regarding your SMS replaying complaint, bro i received your sms on 18 apr, 2:52pm i was busy with my office task on road, did u made any call? i believe no
    now 3k isnt a big deal buddy but its about rule, nasir made this fraud so m not gona pay money to everyone, i was not his agent nor had any blood relations with him.
    i made alot deals on pw many many members knows me, even i do send stuff to a member in Qatar, i learned lesson by nasir khan that not to trust anyone to early,
    wo khatay hain na DILO K BHAITH ALLAHA HE JANAY, if i heard lil from someone about nasir, i wont never bring you in such situation.
    @shick @sal @jz @amerhassan thanks guys for you comments @MODS m done here you may close this thread now!
    thank you.
    Oh that's great. Now you're alive out of nowhere and returning the favor of speaking out on this topic just as soon as your name got on the thread. I'd like to disagree with you on this one. When you become a middle man as you were, you are responsible for the dealings you run by yourself. You did not direct me towards the person which makes you responsible not only by the rules and regulations of this domain but by the universal law unless you're advising against the online transfer OR, some sort of a disclaimer. It's so easy for you to tell the MODS to go ahead and close the thread but how about taking some responsibility as a senior pakwheels member?

I know you have a good repute and I respect that. There is a reason I chose my words wisely and never wrote the word FRAUD and instead chose to use the word BAD TRADE because I know you're famous but as it turns out, you're no less than NASIR KHAN himself as you did the same thing to me by stopped returning my calls OR messages. Now that you're on the public forums, you're giving me time of my text messages?

I'd say that If I was in your shoes, I would have taken complete responsibility and would have stayed in touch with the victim of such a scam until he was paid in full. That's how you uphold the good name of your business bro, if you have ever learnt some trading ethics =)

Last but not least, to all of my fellow pakwheels senior members, I share your enthusiasm towards each other as seniors but put your biasness aside for a second and start donating your PKR 100 somewhere it needs be donated. I do not want sympathy OR anything, I just want the guy to take responsibility as he did the day 1. I am not sure about you but as it turns out, your fellow pakwheels member is not so honest after all. He still owes another senior pakwheel members PKR 500 which after so many calls, he hasn't returned. I am not going to name the person but I am sure shazo will understand.

I am not the kind of guy who bullshits around and neither do I have the time for this childish gimmicks. I am a working professional who just restored his car and had great experiences with a lot of newbie pakwheelers who take full responsibility unlike Shazo.. Haseeb is the guy who sent me the spoiler later on and even after sending it to me on my own risk, he was willing to take it back if I didn't like the condition in person. That's how you maintain your good name.

Thanks to all for looking into this matter.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@poster, bro you are aware that i changed my fon from htc desire hd to htc one x (you have seen on different thread about my tapatalk signature) i have your sms n call history from 13th of feb, 2014, since then n till now you never called, you just simply do sms, here attaching print screen of one of it, i removed your number contact list so you n others could see your number, i here post date of your last sms which i didnt replied n i mentioned that i was busy riding my bike, you could call me instead of sms if i wont pick it up then i m liable for your such statement.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
    Attached Images Attached Images   

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by wonder_guy View Post
    @captainattack
    You want your money back i can pay you on behalf of shazo lets cut the story.

Should I share my account details?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Please do

Sent from my HUAWEI G610-U20 using PW Forums mobile app

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@poster, bro you are aware that i changed my fon from htc desire hd to htc one x (you have seen on different thread about my tapatalk signature) i have your sms n call history from 13th of feb, 2014, since then n till now you never called, you just simply do sms, here attaching print screen of one of it, i removed your number contact list so you n others could see your number, i here post date of your last sms which i didnt replied n i mentioned that i was busy riding my bike, you could call me instead of sms if i wont pick it up then i m liable for your such statement.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
    and I am suppose to take your screenshots for it? what about the messages between the last and second last message, the ones that you never replied?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by omarabdullah022 View Post
    It's not shazo's fault. He himself was duped. Why not help him out in finding nasir khan and you can get your money back!
    Oh bro, I would love to, if your dear brother would be returning my calls and keeping me in the loop =)

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Oh that's great. Now you're alive out of nowhere and returning the favor of speaking out on this topic just as soon as your name got on the thread. I'd like to disagree with you on this one. When you become a middle man as you were, you are responsible for the dealings you run by yourself. You did not direct me towards the person which makes you responsible not only by the rules and regulations of this domain but by the universal law unless you're advising against the online transfer OR, some sort of a disclaimer. It's so easy for you to tell the MODS to go ahead and close the thread but how about taking some responsibility as a senior pakwheels member?

I know you have a good repute and I respect that. There is a reason I chose my words wisely and never wrote the word FRAUD and instead chose to use the word BAD TRADE because I know you're famous but as it turns out, you're no less than NASIR KHAN himself as you did the same thing to me by stopped returning my calls OR messages. Now that you're on the public forums, you're giving me time of my text messages?

I'd say that If I was in your shoes, I would have taken complete responsibility and would have stayed in touch with the victim of such a scam until he was paid in full. That's how you uphold the good name of your business bro, if you have ever learnt some trading ethics =)

Last but not least, to all of my fellow pakwheels senior members, I share your enthusiasm towards each other as seniors but put your biasness aside for a second and start donating your PKR 100 somewhere it needs be donated. I do not want sympathy OR anything, I just want the guy to take responsibility as he did the day 1. I am not sure about you but as it turns out, your fellow pakwheels member is not so honest after all. He still owes another senior pakwheel members PKR 500 which after so many calls, he hasn't returned. I am not going to name the person but I am sure shazo will understand.

I am not the kind of guy who bullshits around and neither do I have the time for this childish gimmicks. I am a working professional who just restored his car and had great experiences with a lot of newbie pakwheelers who take full responsibility unlike Shazo.. Haseeb is the guy who sent me the spoiler later on and even after sending it to me on my own risk, he was willing to take it back if I didn't like the condition in person. That's how you maintain your good name.

Thanks to all for looking into this matter.
    so its sounds you to that i am middle man in everything? brother m first glad and expecting that you will definitively gona make thread, well one a person comes to me to find the required stuff so by your words i m middle man in it now, nasir khan is a guy who did send me POLE antenna, EK dash console to a friend, now that friend is facing loss of 15 now with me, i paid him money for my stuff as well, which i mentioned to you as well and you agreed with that so you sent him online 3k, rest you gona pay me once it reached here, that sound petty normal right?, later he ran away with my money, yourz as well and many other, now he isnt picking my fon, nor my answering any unknown number, i n other already filed online FIR against him, my friend in peshwar visited his father place as well but hard luck. now i dnt have your money, its totally a baddebt.
    well people here know me, i didnt ask them to start charity or what ever u called it, its by their own. if they are giving you then it doenst mean i asked them to start this.
    3rd i would love to hear that 500 FRAUD! plz mention his name, this is really funny trust me!
    ok you restored an EG wow! how many have u restored and how n in what way? boy i do play with these car every day, if this point seems legit to you then ill speak up by the same way.
    rest i already told you that if you are really upset n talk to me then you could simply call me instead of sms.
    i offered you to meet me at kareem block but your official timings are totally opposite to mine!what can i do?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

and I am suppose to take your screenshots for it? what about the messages between the last and second last message, the ones that you never replied?
    please do ! cz this is our last conversation, in my mobile history, n you and everyone can clearly see the history that i did replied all of your sms except one! plz show call history of yours my fon might be high at moment!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Cant a Peshawar Pakwheeler help?.......if someone has the address or details?
    Da LiViN dEaD!!!
    -

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

User Tag List