Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Shazo, Bad Trade

Assalam-o-alaikum everyone.

As the name of the thread speaks for itself, I've had a bad experience dealing with @shazo that I want to share with you all. 4 months back, I created a thread named: https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bod...ont-bumper-lip

In this thread, I was looking for a ducktail spoiler for Civic on which, shazo offered his help as seen in the thread.

He told me that he can get me the spoiler through some guy from Turkham in one week. I was okay with it as a lot of fellow members have him in their good books. When asked to direct me to the guy himself, Shazo said that he is his contact and that I will need to transfer money to his account which I did so. Considering that he turned out to be a fraud as Shazo claims > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/fra...aud-nasir-khan

My point is that Shazo took the responsibility by not directing me towards the guy and being a middle man, asking me to take his word for him and transfer the payment.

Now it's been almost 3 months and I am on his mercy and he renounced responsibility saying that he only connected me to a guy who was selling the spoiler so he is not responsible and that he won't pay me my money back.

I transferred PKR 3,000 on shazo's word and now he won't return my messages, driving me to take this desperate measure. Trust me, I wasn't seeking this as a resort but I have waited long enough to be ignored and feeling sorry for myself and for the guy who is known so well on Pakwheels and yet finding such a cheap way out of all this, refusing to pay me back.

Putting myself in his shoes, I would have directed me to the guy himself in the beginning and not be part of the deal. Furthermore, I would have given me the disclaimer that any loss that I may bear will be on me and not his responsibility. But, instead he chose to run everything by himself and now he is not being helpful. I want my money back and I request to all the Senior Pakwheel Members to look into this, get me my money and to all my brothers who are not regular on pakwheels, please be certain and don't trust on words unless you're a 100% sure.

Last but not least, I am not trying to discourage online buying and selling as I have done so with a lot of pakwheelers myself and had a pretty good experience.

Thanks to everyone for helping me out throughout the project.

@
    shazo
    @
    shabbir.1
    @
    Badpigs
    @
    ekdrifter
    @
    mybuilt
    @
    supraman2jz
    @
    hamza91
    @
    cooldevil
    @
    shaheryar.khokhar
    @
    nomi11
    @
    wonder_guy
    @
    supraman2jz
    @
    hamza_xeg
    @
    haseeb

Ricers destroying Hondas since the 90s. One at a time!!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Subscribed!

Such threads are going to eat NMC in the near future.

PS I would like to request the two volunteers who offered to pay on shazo's behalf to plz pay 1500 each and let this story ends.
    My dear ALLAH when I loose hope, help me to remember that Your love is greater than my disappointment and Your plans for my life are better than my Dreams.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dms664 View Post
    Subscribed!

Such threads are going to eat NMC in the near future.

PS I would like to request the two volunteers who offered to pay on shazo's behalf to plz pay 1500 each and let this story ends.
    Yes, please do. Thanks for making this short, bro.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by s_ruhail View Post
    .....8 pages of argument.....
    You need to make your settings to show you Twenty posts per page as is the case ov the real website; by the Time you Commented, it was four pages only, not eight .

Sent from my HUAWEI G610-U20 using PW Forums mobile app

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I think both guys are confused and not understanding each other.

There are no screenshots by the OP proving that the Middle man i.e Shazo Bhai was/is willing to take full responsibility in case of any mishaps.

Plus, even if the seller ran off with the OP's money, why is the Middle man to be blamed? He is the one who took time out of his busy life and found the item and got yourself a good deal, probably even a discounted one.

A mutual friend is looking for a Modellista kit- I told him that I would help him look for one ( Check my latest thread ) I found a seller on FB and tagged my friend. They are both dealing with each other, I did him a favour of finding the seller, why should I be blamed afterwards, except if I took the responsibility, which I luckily didn't.

What you both can do: Meet each other, have something to munch and just laugh it off.
    Shazo Bhai offered you many free services and it seems like he really cared for you ( Btw, I don't know Shazo personally ).

Regarding his " Friends/ acquaintances ) backing him up, where is your proof that they are lying? I am sure they must've had a good experience dealing with him! Mistakes do happen and by even the most perfect people, it's not like Shazo Bhai has teamed up with Nasir Khan and is robbing everyone, do a tiny search and you can notice many people lost their money by trusting NK.

Take it easy, pray to god that only 3000-/ was gone, imagine if a bigger amount? Learn to forgive people. You will get revenge on the day of judgement, why are you so worried?

That's just my opinion. Next time, try to get deals done in your home city or if you do happen to travel to the same city by any chance, then get it yourself face2face.

I bought bulbs from Farhan's friend, who lives in Karachi. I paid in advance, got the item in 2 days. Imagine I didn't, I would never blame Farhan, it was up to me to transfer it or not- No one forced me. It's fun taking risks as long as you can play the game!
    Turbo lag is like foreplay. You know it's coming. And it's gonna be good.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by faiz.aslam.121 View Post
    I think both guys are confused and not understanding each other.

There are no screenshots by the OP proving that the Middle man i.e Shazo Bhai was/is willing to take full responsibility in case of any mishaps.

Plus, even if the seller ran off with the OP's money, why is the Middle man to be blamed? He is the one who took time out of his busy life and found the item and got yourself a good deal, probably even a discounted one.

A mutual friend is looking for a Modellista kit- I told him that I would help him look for one ( Check my latest thread ) I found a seller on FB and tagged my friend. They are both dealing with each other, I did him a favour of finding the seller, why should I be blamed afterwards, except if I took the responsibility, which I luckily didn't.

What you both can do: Meet each other, have something to munch and just laugh it off.
    Shazo Bhai offered you many free services and it seems like he really cared for you ( Btw, I don't know Shazo personally ).

Regarding his " Friends/ acquaintances ) backing him up, where is your proof that they are lying? I am sure they must've had a good experience dealing with him! Mistakes do happen and by even the most perfect people, it's not like Shazo Bhai has teamed up with Nasir Khan and is robbing everyone, do a tiny search and you can notice many people lost their money by trusting NK.

Take it easy, pray to god that only 3000-/ was gone, imagine if a bigger amount? Learn to forgive people. You will get revenge on the day of judgement, why are you so worried?

That's just my opinion. Next time, try to get deals done in your home city or if you do happen to travel to the same city by any chance, then get it yourself face2face.

I bought bulbs from Farhan's friend, who lives in Karachi. I paid in advance, got the item in 2 days. Imagine I didn't, I would never blame Farhan, it was up to me to transfer it or not- No one forced me. It's fun taking risks as long as you can play the game!
    Simple and honest answer? You connected your friend and then you got out of it.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by s_ruhail View Post
    We already have a volunteer willing to return your money on shazo's behalf.

I'm willing to do the same.

Kindly share your bank details so that you can get your money back.

I understand both parties have been wronged here, but it pains me to see 8 pages of argument over a manageable sum of money.

Let's just end this, for good, on a good note.

Sent from my GT-I9500
    Thanks alot for such big words mate, i m n i already tried to make point clear to poster, no need to pay anything to anyone my dear bro, its not like i cannot pay, its simply about the way it is.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I said what i have to say, n i believe you got what general/local public think about such situation,its not about newbie or senior, you are not minor my friend, @tilsim is auditor and on senior stage what he said is petty authentic, rest if you still believe that i personally asked everyone that jump into in and take my side then bro its my advise to switch your job time before things get weird.
    I never ever ignored you, i was exact same guy who stop everytime when i see u at workshop i was same guy who give u updates when u were unavailable. Even when i received your first harsh msg i stopped by you place when ur dentor was giving compound job. Any how if u still have plans no matter to beatin me up, you are invited to join us at hotspot on sat night or sunday evening,
    Clear your concept about junior and senior, i was senior ( never reacted like that way) and i treat you like an experienced person, you want it to go in open public then here are the results of almost 13 hours. Still if you say that people here are dumb n dealing in my favor then i can bring legal advisor here as well but after that m sure you will quit pakwheels by statement k sab milay howa hai!
    Take cares

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@poster
    seriously you are putting up a great show for all
    bhaijan have you started this thread to sort out the issue or do you want to find people who can give you money on behalf of shazo??and if people are turning out to be helpful that never means that you start to blackmail them by saying likhna asaan hai krna mushkil?
    Get a life dude ap pr ehsan kr rhae hain wo na keh apka udhar wapis kr rhae so go easy on words!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Lea300 View Post
    @poster
    seriously you are putting up a great show for all
    bhaijan have you started this thread to sort out the issue or do you want to find people who can give you money on behalf of shazo??and if people are turning out to be helpful that never means that you start to blackmail them by saying likhna asaan hai krna mushkil?
    Get a life dude ap pr ehsan kr rhae hain wo na keh apka udhar wapis kr rhae so go easy on words!

I have chosen my words carefully, perhaps people should have done the same instead of being hypocrites. You first decide what side are you on, if one cannot pay on his behalf then stop babbling about it like you give a damn. I am not putting up a show, you are and people like you who think who can come here and play smart. Ke ji main de deta hoon batao kitne chahiye. Bhai do phir itne ho to? Ager nahi de sakte to why claim? You don't get to decide what I should do because nuksan mera hua hai apka nahi so please, keep your allegations and your BS hypocrisy to yourself and spare me of your lecture as I know my way around such BS.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@shazo and @captainattack

please clear this up for me.

captain sb, you stated that you transferred money to shazo's account. whereas, shazo says you transferred it directly to nasir khan's account.

who is right here?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Haroon_Tarar View Post

captain sb, you stated that you transferred money to shazo's account. whereas, shazo says you transferred it directly to nasir khan's account.

who is right here?
    He transferred 3k to nasir's faisal bank account.later i asked him to give me that receipt when i claimed at faisal bank about fraud n poster said that he lost it somewhere, right captain shahb?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by captainattack View Post
    I have chosen my words carefully, perhaps people should have done the same instead of being hypocrites. You first decide what side are you on, if one cannot pay on his behalf then stop babbling about it like you give a damn. I am not putting up a show, you are and people like you who think who can come here and play smart. Ke ji main de deta hoon batao kitne chahiye. Bhai do phir itne ho to? Ager nahi de sakte to why claim? You don't get to decide what I should do because nuksan mera hua hai apka nahi so please, keep your allegations and your BS hypocrisy to yourself and spare me of your lecture as I know my way around such BS.
    Buddy hold your horses, people here who mentioned that they can pay on my behalf, trust me they asked me personally on my cell that give me details of this guy, i did Hold them to prevent such transaction. Buddy dnt try to be over smart here, no one gona pay u a single penny, they can they could, but simply they won't, cz i wont allow them to, the money which you are claiming me are in nasir's account and i myself is victim of that fraud which is 3x more then ur tiny lil amount.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Haroon_Tarar View Post

who is right here?
    Here is lil evidence, as i mentioned that i swapped my fon in feb, so dnt have records of that all conversation. But i still have some left in new one,
    Plz view 2nd blue paragraph, you will find lil answer,

Attached Images Attached Images  

15. 25-04-2014, 05:43 AM

Senior PakWheeler

Reason
    Not needed

16. 25-04-2014, 05:50 AM

Senior PakWheeler

Reason
    Not needed

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

OP transferred the money to NK and now he is blaming the middle man for helping him out LOL.

I cannot explain in words how helpful Shazo is. He's a REAL GEM, trust me there are very few people like him.
    Honda Civic 99 EK Hatch / Honda Integra 92 DA Coupe
    RIP Adil( @AridSoul)

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Captain bhai shyed asan bhasha ma ap ko thori c samaj aya,
    A is a buyer, B knows Mr. X, B referred A to do trading with X cz his price is better then market, later A found that this trade seems reasonable, A wired money to X account, later X died, now A is asking B n claiming him to give his money!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@captainattack: Sir let it go. It's not shazo's fault either. The third party defrauded you both. If shazo want's to pay you the amount from his own pocket well and good, if not then think of it as a bad trade as u said. As you transferred the money to the third party's account, you know that shazo is not lying either.
    SS..
    14' Honda Accord Sport..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by captainattack View Post
    O bhai/farishtae numa admi i guess you just dont want to get treated with respect over here. you are putting up a show dude or else all you want to admit is that you are here to speak BS and we all should let you say all that??no this wont happen here because its a forum/more than a forum to us/our respected senior member is involed so we wont let you play with a respect of someone!
    aur jahan tk rahi paiso ki baat toh meine apka na toh udhar dena hai na mein ap jaiso ko qarza deta hun laiken phir b apko blackmail ka bohat shoq hai toh send me ur number in pm and i shall contact you kal evening mein a ja aur mere sae Rs 3000 ka kisi bhi restaurant mein chal kr dinner kr lein yeh offer sirf isliyae keh bdmein aurton ki trha pakwheels pr uchalta na phirae tou!

wait krunga dude! aur ab BS ya koe aur ilfaz dekh kr likhna
    I do it because i can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't =)

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Lea300 View Post
    O bhai/farishtae numa admi i guess you just dont want to get treated with respect over here. you are putting up a show dude or else all you want to admit is that you are here to speak BS and we all should let you say all that??no this wont happen here because its a forum/more than a forum to us/our respected senior member is involed so we wont let you play with a respect of someone!
    aur jahan tk rahi paiso ki baat toh meine apka na toh udhar dena hai na mein ap jaiso ko qarza deta hun laiken phir b apko blackmail ka bohat shoq hai toh send me ur number in pm and i shall contact you kal evening mein a ja aur mere sae Rs 3000 ka kisi bhi restaurant mein chal kr dinner kr lein yeh offer sirf isliyae keh bdmein aurton ki trha pakwheels pr uchalta na phirae tou!

wait krunga dude! aur ab BS ya koe aur ilfaz dekh kr likhna
    Hahahha mjhy da aisiii offer lol ... waise on a serious note ... we should call him up ... par issue ya ha kah . ous ka office night shift ma ha . so sunday can be da day ...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Put your trust in Allah and remember, He knows whats good for us ( Admin : www.facebook.com/lowfamilie )

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

So the OP is stating that he`s a working professional restoring his car ! And yet asking for 3k from people , what has the world come to . top be honest but it feels like a DONATION or in other words a chanda ..lol

Why not meet the guy and settle it up ? Shazo is being pretty friendly in all this , and everyone can see that

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by lowresolution View Post
    So the OP is stating that he`s a working professional restoring his car ! And yet asking for 3k from people , what has the world come to . top be honest but it feels like a DONATION or in other words a chanda ..lol

Why not meet the guy and settle it up ? Shazo is being pretty friendly in all this , and everyone can see that

well said !!
    Put your trust in Allah and remember, He knows whats good for us ( Admin : www.facebook.com/lowfamilie )

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

User Tag List