Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Shazo, Bad Trade

Assalam-o-alaikum everyone.

As the name of the thread speaks for itself, I've had a bad experience dealing with @shazo that I want to share with you all. 4 months back, I created a thread named: https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bod...ont-bumper-lip

In this thread, I was looking for a ducktail spoiler for Civic on which, shazo offered his help as seen in the thread.

He told me that he can get me the spoiler through some guy from Turkham in one week. I was okay with it as a lot of fellow members have him in their good books. When asked to direct me to the guy himself, Shazo said that he is his contact and that I will need to transfer money to his account which I did so. Considering that he turned out to be a fraud as Shazo claims > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/fra...aud-nasir-khan

My point is that Shazo took the responsibility by not directing me towards the guy and being a middle man, asking me to take his word for him and transfer the payment.

Now it's been almost 3 months and I am on his mercy and he renounced responsibility saying that he only connected me to a guy who was selling the spoiler so he is not responsible and that he won't pay me my money back.

I transferred PKR 3,000 on shazo's word and now he won't return my messages, driving me to take this desperate measure. Trust me, I wasn't seeking this as a resort but I have waited long enough to be ignored and feeling sorry for myself and for the guy who is known so well on Pakwheels and yet finding such a cheap way out of all this, refusing to pay me back.

Putting myself in his shoes, I would have directed me to the guy himself in the beginning and not be part of the deal. Furthermore, I would have given me the disclaimer that any loss that I may bear will be on me and not his responsibility. But, instead he chose to run everything by himself and now he is not being helpful. I want my money back and I request to all the Senior Pakwheel Members to look into this, get me my money and to all my brothers who are not regular on pakwheels, please be certain and don't trust on words unless you're a 100% sure.

Last but not least, I am not trying to discourage online buying and selling as I have done so with a lot of pakwheelers myself and had a pretty good experience.

Thanks to everyone for helping me out throughout the project.

@
    shazo
    @
    shabbir.1
    @
    Badpigs
    @
    ekdrifter
    @
    mybuilt
    @
    supraman2jz
    @
    hamza91
    @
    cooldevil
    @
    shaheryar.khokhar
    @
    nomi11
    @
    wonder_guy
    @
    supraman2jz
    @
    hamza_xeg
    @
    haseeb

Ricers destroying Hondas since the 90s. One at a time!!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Shicks @shazo you should meet up with this guy ,sort thiis out (if there is anything to sort out ). ...Kiun k 5 pages ke baad bhe op ki Sui udhar he atki hui hay

alteast prove your standing , why would @shazo give u 3k back , it's not even his fault (as of going through the whole thread ).

@Shicks shah jee I will call u today IA , need guidance about low profile tyres + 15 inch rims on culttus
    Fool me once ...shame on you , Fool me twice ...shame on me , Fool me thrice, i am a PML'N' supporter

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@captainattack @shazo @s_ruhail
    I am still standing by my words. If you think @shazo is guilty then 3k is not heavy on my pockets by helping him out. You can have this money from me. @MODS Now please close the thread.
    Flavor of Life on a 2 Wheeler - Project |Suzuki GS 500e|
    http://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bikes-3-wheelers/220849-project-suzuki-gs-500-a

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by blacklist1 View Post
    @Shicks @shazo you should meet up with this guy ,sort thiis out (if there is anything to sort out ). ...Kiun k 5 pages ke baad bhe op ki Sui udhar he atki hui hay

alteast prove your standing , why would @shazo give u 3k back , it's not even his fault (as of going through the whole thread ).

@Shicks shah jee I will call u today IA , need guidance about low profile tyres + 15 inch rims on culttus

any time ...

Quote Originally Posted by wonder_guy View Post
    @captainattack @shazo @s_ruhail
    I am still standing by my words. If you think @shazo is guilty then 3k is not heavy on my pockets by helping him out. You can have this money from me. @MODS Now please close the thread.

dude ... no need for it ... ma to kab sa pyar sa samjha raha hn ... samajh nai raha to phr aab ... samjhana parna ha .... no need to pay him ....
    Put your trust in Allah and remember, He knows whats good for us ( Admin : www.facebook.com/lowfamilie )

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Acha! When you said everyone would contribute Rs. 100 each, i kept Rs. 102 ready.

Sent from my HUAWEI G610-U20 using PW Forums mobile app

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

User Tag List