Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: And I have been selected for plot.....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default And I have been selected for plot.....

I frequently visit Hyperstar for shopping. About a month ago there were some people ( few boys and girls ) wearing costumes which had a society's name printed on it ( don't remember the name). They asked me to fill the form and I can get selected for plot with 50% discount. I just filled my name and number.

Again after few days I went and same happened but society's name was different. Al-Jannat society. Both the societies were of Rawalpindi. Again I filled just my name and number.

About 3 days ago I received a call, the person told me that I have been "selected" from 30,000 entries via draw for 50% off on the price. And as I'm employed in a Govt. department, I'm also eligible for more 5% discount. Their office is in plaza opposite to Pace (as told by him). I was asked to be there on the very same date (not possible to take the next day) and receive the file. I was asked to bring 2 photographs and 2 copies of CNIC. And then he told me kindly submit Rs. 5000/- as file handing over charges. I didn't go, a most of the chances are that it's a scam. The next day I received another call from the same person saying "sir ap aye nahi? ap ke liye aur sirf apke liye khasosi offer hai ao ap aa jayen", all I said was OK and hung up.

And the same call was received and same procedure was told with amount of Rs. 6000/- to be submitted today. I told him I'm out of city so neither I can come nor I can submit the amount (just to know what their reaction is). They offered my easypaisa offer. I said I can't submit the amount today, he said sir aaj hi lazmi hain warna file apko nahi milay gi. I said ok na milay and hung up.

What do you guys suggest? Don't stores like Hyperstar confirm before allowing anyone to do the marketing in their premises?

Almost everyone in Pakistan is doing corruption to the extent they can. Our leaders are doing at the level they can do. So why should we complain?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Take it up with Hyperstar's manager- This is serious. Say someone did fall for it and went against Hyperstar?
    LOL at 50% discount though.
    Anything to do with " Transfer money into my account via Easypaisa bla bla " , Scam.
    You either go to their office, pay cash and get a receipt or just tell them to do one.
    I bet many will fall for this, Laalchi.

If they are doing this illegally in Hyperstar, they have balls haha
    Turbo lag is like foreplay. You know it's coming. And it's gonna be good.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

same happen with me a year ago, i ll tell you the story after a hour

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by zia1288 View Post
    I frequently visit Hyperstar for shopping. About a month ago there were some people ( few boys and girls ) wearing costumes which had a society's name printed on it ( don't remember the name). They asked me to fill the form and I can get selected for plot with 50% discount. I just filled my name and number.

Again after few days I went and same happened but society's name was different. Al-Jannat society. Both the societies were of Rawalpindi. Again I filled just my name and number.

About 3 days ago I received a call, the person told me that I have been "selected" from 30,000 entries via draw for 50% off on the price. And as I'm employed in a Govt. department, I'm also eligible for more 5% discount. Their office is in plaza opposite to Pace (as told by him). I was asked to be there on the very same date (not possible to take the next day) and receive the file. I was asked to bring 2 photographs and 2 copies of CNIC. And then he told me kindly submit Rs. 5000/- as file handing over charges. I didn't go, a most of the chances are that it's a scam. The next day I received another call from the same person saying "sir ap aye nahi? ap ke liye aur sirf apke liye khasosi offer hai ao ap aa jayen", all I said was OK and hung up.

And the same call was received and same procedure was told with amount of Rs. 6000/- to be submitted today. I told him I'm out of city so neither I can come nor I can submit the amount (just to know what their reaction is). They offered my easypaisa offer. I said I can't submit the amount today, he said sir aaj hi lazmi hain warna file apko nahi milay gi. I said ok na milay and hung up.

What do you guys suggest? Don't stores like Hyperstar confirm before allowing anyone to do the marketing in their premises?
    As the respected member told you to report to the Hyperstar Management and ask them full details of the company and google it also, as the Hyperstar is a reputed organization and they will not tolerate anything which can hit their Brand Name.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

same happen with me, they ask you win plot on 50% discount, then charge 2000 n give me file n a water set 12 glass jug etc, then take me to that society near chakri rwp i saw the socity n come back next day they told me now pay development charges 15000 per merla 5X15000=75000, n price of per marla is 2 lakh you got 50% discount so pay 1 lakh per marla , next day i go my self in that society n found price of per marla is 40-50K, this way they try sale me 40-50K plot in 100K

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

And they also give u their colony pumflit haina?
    2 weeks before visited hyperstar lahore
    same case
    my be their pumflit is still in my car
    i can check it out
    Suzuki jimny , Suzuki Cultus ,Suzuki Baleno

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

brother KPK my bhe esy bohot chakar chalen han plots waly. idhr to kabhi aaty han aur kehty han ap ye mobile purchase karen is my TV, Fridge, Motorcycle etc nikly ga LOL aur niklta sirf energy saver, emergency light hahahah
    CoMmiNg SoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOn

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I happy to see the subject and poster from the forums page. But after reading it Crack-Heart.
    I am only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

With the advancement in technology.. The fraud is not behind.. People get trapped. Do you guys read those Nigeria scam emails.. I know people who have actually transferred money back to these scammer and lost thousands of dollars. One lady transfered around 20K few months ago.. They are winning because there are many people who becomes very easy target and get trapped as well..
    Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by faiz.aslam.121 View Post
    Take it up with Hyperstar's manager- This is serious. Say someone did fall for it and went against Hyperstar?
    LOL at 50% discount though.
    Anything to do with " Transfer money into my account via Easypaisa bla bla " , Scam.
    You either go to their office, pay cash and get a receipt or just tell them to do one.
    I bet many will fall for this, Laalchi.

If they are doing this illegally in Hyperstar, they have balls haha
    Quote Originally Posted by talhabinomar View Post
    As the respected member told you to report to the Hyperstar Management and ask them full details of the company and google it also, as the Hyperstar is a reputed organization and they will not tolerate anything which can hit their Brand Name.
    I'll definitely do on my next visit.

Quote Originally Posted by riders7 View Post
    same happen with me, they ask you win plot on 50% discount, then charge 2000 n give me file n a water set 12 glass jug etc, then take me to that society near chakri rwp i saw the socity n come back next day they told me now pay development charges 15000 per merla 5X15000=75000, n price of per marla is 2 lakh you got 50% discount so pay 1 lakh per marla , next day i go my self in that society n found price of per marla is 40-50K, this way they try sale me 40-50K plot in 100K
    glad to know you didn't lost much.

Quote Originally Posted by MUNZALEEN View Post
    And they also give u their colony pumflit haina?
    2 weeks before visited hyperstar lahore
    same case
    my be their pumflit is still in my car
    i can check it out
    Exactly, if I search my car's trunk, it might still be laying there.

Quote Originally Posted by john0995 View Post
    brother KPK my bhe esy bohot chakar chalen han plots waly. idhr to kabhi aaty han aur kehty han ap ye mobile purchase karen is my TV, Fridge, Motorcycle etc nikly ga LOL aur niklta sirf energy saver, emergency light hahahah

Quote Originally Posted by KamranAslam View Post
    I happy to see the subject and poster from the forums page. But after reading it Crack-Heart.

Quote Originally Posted by fazalwahab11375 View Post
    With the advancement in technology.. The fraud is not behind.. People get trapped. Do you guys read those Nigeria scam emails.. I know people who have actually transferred money back to these scammer and lost thousands of dollars. One lady transfered around 20K few months ago.. They are winning because there are many people who becomes very easy target and get trapped as well..
    There will be many people trapped like this. Specially the people saving for their homes or people living in rented homes etc. There would be dozens of mail in my junk folder all scams. I'm multi billionaire, its just that I never cashed those $
    Almost everyone in Pakistan is doing corruption to the extent they can. Our leaders are doing at the level they can do. So why should we complain?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i once encountered two women trying to scam me,i let them talk and when they finished i told them that i don't trust women and walked away

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Same case happened with me few months ago at Hyperstar lahore
    when we were on exit they said "sir ye aik simple form hai fill kr dein"
    I simply said "mjy nae chahiye" and moved forward...simple...
    Leave sooner, drive slower, live longer

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

This is not scam.

The have real plots in very remote areas mostly outside pindi which they buy very cheap and then sell to customers through this type of marketing. Numerous such companies are working here in rawalpindi as well. They give coupons in hospitals, plazas, parking lots etc and get your details. Later they call you and tell you that u have been selected for the plot.

Although there is no doubt in the existence of the plot, but the plots are located at very remote and almost non-accessible areas, having very poor market and value. They sell the plots on cash aswell as installments. I would suggest you to stay away from them.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

who on earth offers 50 % discount wo be on the piece of land(PLOT)

and when they want easy paisa payment solution then its definitely fraud

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Its a scam ofc, try to get hands on some police/army wala and ask him to take care of them. and even if it is true, stay away from such housing schemes. You're gonna lose your money one way or another

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by riders7 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by misteek View Post
    This is not scam.

The have real plots in very remote areas mostly outside pindi which they buy very cheap and then sell to customers through this type of marketing. Numerous such companies are working here in rawalpindi as well. They give coupons in hospitals, plazas, parking lots etc and get your details. Later they call you and tell you that u have been selected for the plot.

Although there is no doubt in the existence of the plot, but the plots are located at very remote and almost non-accessible areas, having very poor market and value. They sell the plots on cash aswell as installments. I would suggest you to stay away from them.
    compare both thats the real game

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

2000% its scam dont fall for it.
    Sent from Cultus Limited Edition... using iphone 6sss...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I know it is a fraud. What I was asking if there's any authority that can take action against them. And yes I don't take such discounts

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

its scam and happened with me too.these guys are still having their stall @ hyperstar

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I would LOL sooooo hard if I found out that Hyperstar is involved. I am sure that at least 1 member of Hyperstar staff must've noticed them, huh?
    Turbo lag is like foreplay. You know it's coming. And it's gonna be good.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

User Tag List