Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Massive Fraud at Total Pump Firdous Market

Massive Fraud at Total Pump Firdous Market -1496060

Friends today around 7.30 am there was a big issue at Total Pump located at Firdous Market. The person seen in the video below has consistently been cheating the poor people of petrol. He would was using the same technique as seen by many cheaters of his kind. If you asked to fill rs.1000, he would take to rs.238.7 then say meter is stuck and say calculate the amount yourself as to how much else is left, and then as expected when you are calculating he would start the meter from 238.7 and stop at 761.3. This besharam person has done it countless times but today he was caught and got good from awam. However I passed by same place at 8.30am and saw that everything was back to normal like noting happened. So I made this video for my fellow friends to see this person face and see the pump and always AVOID it. I have been to many pumps and seen cheating at many too but the one done at this pump is at quite a larger scale. Those living in this area look how he simply changed the uniform (different colour from other staff) and is now back to doing fraud. Kindly share as much as you all can to ensure that such people are identified and others may be saved from his fraudulantPLEASE ALL BEWARE OF THIS FRAUD PERSON AND THIS PUMP !

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

total pump seems to be most fraud prone.this has happened with me too,in total pump rawalpindi situated near jinnah park just next to PSO. the dude there pour 300 RS petrol when i clearly asked him to fill up 1000.he stopped at 300 and took out the nozzle.i said i want 1000RS worth of petrol.he again started pouring in and stopped at 700 and said pehly 300 ka ho gya tha,then zero kr k 700 daal dia and total 1000 ho gya.i was with family and it was ramzan plus i wasnt paying attention so couldnt argue.i started the car and went off.i knew he had conned me,because the fuel gauge didnt show the amount of movement it normally do after 1000 of fuel. after few weeks,i went there again,i asked the same amount of petrol.he again stopped at 300 and took out the nozzle.i said i told you to put 1000RS petrol.he started and stopped at 700.i said bhai meter 0 nae howa tha.kahta hy bhai nozzle machine may wapis lagany sy 0 ho jata hy.i said the machine shows history,check kr.he unwillingly checked and it wasnt reset to 0.then he put 300 again.
    matlab harkat check kro in ke,aik to petrol 300 ka kam daalo,then 300 ka petrol sale kr k paisy apni pocket my,matlb 600 ka total profit.now every time i get fuel,i get out of car and stand there.who knows these con artist rip of people who dont get out of car and dont pay attention.
    REAL men drive manual cars!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Only one sentence for cheaters like this "La lo juti, tay lamyan pa lo"

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by cracked View Post
    total pump seems to be most fraud prone.this has happened with me too,in total pump rawalpindi situated near jinnah park just next to PSO. the dude there pour 300 RS petrol when i clearly asked him to fill up 1000.he stopped at 300 and took out the nozzle.i said i want 1000RS worth of petrol.he again started pouring in and stopped at 700 and said pehly 300 ka ho gya tha,then zero kr k 700 daal dia and total 1000 ho gya.i was with family and it was ramzan plus i wasnt paying attention so couldnt argue.i started the car and went off.i knew he had conned me,because the fuel gauge didnt show the amount of movement it normally do after 1000 of fuel. after few weeks,i went there again,i asked the same amount of petrol.he again stopped at 300 and took out the nozzle.i said i told you to put 1000RS petrol.he started and stopped at 700.i said bhai meter 0 nae howa tha.kahta hy bhai nozzle machine may wapis lagany sy 0 ho jata hy.i said the machine shows history,check kr.he unwillingly checked and it wasnt reset to 0.then he put 300 again.
    matlab harkat check kro in ke,aik to petrol 300 ka kam daalo,then 300 ka petrol sale kr k paisy apni pocket my,matlb 600 ka total profit.now every time i get fuel,i get out of car and stand there.who knows these con artist rip of people who dont get out of car and dont pay attention.
    Sir u are absolutely right that petrol pump has a complete gang they work using various tactics like guy selling pens will come up or the cashier ,if u go out they will try to distract u or start a conversation big big cheaters and no senior manager to overlook the whole situation
    "Stand by your glasses steady and drink to your comrade's eyes.
    Here's a toast to the dead already and hurrah for the next to die."

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by cracked View Post

Jinnah park Total is one petrol station known for fraud.
    top documentaries " Tears of Gaza"

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ poster in which city is this firdous market
    top documentaries " Tears of Gaza"

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by onlyfaith View Post
    @ poster in which city is this firdous market
    ummm.....lahore?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by onlyfaith View Post
    Jinnah park Total is one petrol station known for fraud.
    but i go there for refills because their petrol gives better mileage.ive tries many pumps too but this Total pump and shell pump on shamsabad before PSO pump gives best mileages.
    REAL men drive manual cars!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Best pump for quality and quantity is caltex f6

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    My dear ALLAH when I loose hope, help me to remember that Your love is greater than my disappointment and Your plans for my life are better than my Dreams.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List