Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Car Safety Campaign and Anti-Theft Devices, Recomended by Islamabad & Punjab Police

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Car Safety Campaign and Anti-Theft Devices, Recomended by Islamabad & Punjab Police

Islamabad Police & Punjab Police started a Safe City Project Program (For Vehicle/Home/Office Security & Safety) in all big cities.
    Distributing approximately 4.5 million Free Pamphlets/Brouchers/Leaflets to Vehicles owners till today (November 2014), TV & radio campaigns are spreading awareness about Vehicles & Home Safety and security.

Islamabad Police & Punjab Police Approved & Recommended Anti-Theft & Anti-Snatch Devices/Tools are also available at Rescue 15 Stations .

For more details Call on 15 or 0334-5917864

Car Safety Campaign and AntiTheft Devices Recomended by Islamabad & Punjab Police -1509281

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Rescue Immobilizer Anti-Theft & AntiSnatch Vehicle Security System by Pakistan Police

Immobilizer Vehicle Security System is a powerful Anti Theft & Anti Snatch System for all type of Vehicles.
    Immobilizer System is recommended by Islamabad Police & Punjab Police

For More Details
    Call on 24/7 Helpline
    0334-5917864

Car Safety Campaign and AntiTheft Devices Recomended by Islamabad & Punjab Police -1509706

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Car Saved due to Immobilizer Security System (Recomndd by Islamabad & Punjab Police)

By the grace of Allah, Car Saved due to Immobilizer Security System (Recommended by Islamabad Police) at F 10/3 Islamabad
    Islamabad Police & Punjab Police Safe City Projects (Vehicles Safety Campaign) are working for the Safety & Security of your precious vehicles inside Islamabad City, Rawalpindi city, Faisalabad City & Bhawalpur City

1. Car Thief (Gang) breaks the Shutter Glass (Ainak) for unlocking the back door
    Car Safety Campaign and AntiTheft Devices Recomended by Islamabad & Punjab Police -1509717

1. After door unlocking, they cut the ignition for bypassing the Key On/Off system for starting the car with their own keys

Car Safety Campaign and AntiTheft Devices Recomended by Islamabad & Punjab Police -1509715

Car Safety Campaign and AntiTheft Devices Recomended by Islamabad & Punjab Police -1509716

Car Safety Campaign and AntiTheft Devices Recomended by Islamabad & Punjab Police -1509714

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Rescue Anti Theft Vehicle Clutch Bar (Recommended by Islamabad & Punjab Police)

Rescue Anti-Theft Vehicle Clutch Bar is recommended by Islamabad Police & Punjab Police since last 10 years.
    Here are the Features & Advantages of the Rescue Vehicle Anti-Theft Clutch Bar

(For more details and further assistance must call on the mentioned Helpline Number)
    Thanks

Car Safety Campaign and AntiTheft Devices Recomended by Islamabad & Punjab Police -1509724

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by k2khawar View Post
    By the grace of Allah, Car Saved due to Immobilizer Security System (Recommended by Islamabad Police) at F 10/3 Islamabad
    Islamabad Police & Punjab Police Safe City Projects (Vehicles Safety Campaign) are working for the Safety & Security of your precious vehicles inside Islamabad City, Rawalpindi city, Faisalabad City & Bhawalpur City

1. Car Thief (Gang) breaks the Shutter Glass (Ainak) for unlocking the back door
    Car Safety Campaign and AntiTheft Devices Recomended by Islamabad & Punjab Police -1509717

1. After door unlocking, they cut the ignition for bypassing the Key On/Off system for starting the car with their own keys

Car Safety Campaign and AntiTheft Devices Recomended by Islamabad & Punjab Police -1509715

Car Safety Campaign and AntiTheft Devices Recomended by Islamabad & Punjab Police -1509716

Car Safety Campaign and AntiTheft Devices Recomended by Islamabad & Punjab Police -1509714

i suppose this is toyota corolla?

it does not come with immobilizer. did you install it after market? i want to buy corolla too but only reason i dont is because no one installs immobilizer. where did you get it and where did you get it installed? please please elaborate you will save me million

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hashsohail View Post
    i suppose this is toyota corolla?

it does not come with immobilizer. did you install it after market? i want to buy corolla too but only reason i dont is because no one installs immobilizer. where did you get it and where did you get it installed? please please elaborate you will save me million
    Sorry to break this to you all, this vehicle belongs to my friend, and NO the car was not saved due to 15 installed immobilizer, in fact the immobilizer didn't even work at the first place, the thieves cut the main ECU wiring and made a direct connect via fuse box to the battery, they ran away when my friend came out screaming and shouting...we then called 15 to shut down the engine as the ignition was broken..but they were unable to do so and we we had to take the car to toyota...the point is the device failed to perform even when the connections were made.. the 15 guy said there is nothing we can do...you can go for the pad lock as the next security measure..this car even had a tracker system installed in it which did not work as well...i am not against the device but just making a point here that nothing stands in their way when it comes to car lifting..hope the info is helpful to ya all..

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yeah, It Toyota Corolla GLI 2013

For more details and Demonstration and Installation you can Visit at Rescue 15 station or call 15 or 0334-5917864

Thanks

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Sheraz528 View Post
    Sorry to break this to you all, this vehicle belongs to my friend, and NO the car was not saved due to 15 installed immobilizer, in fact the immobilizer didn't even work at the first place, the thieves cut the main ECU wiring and made a direct connect via fuse box to the battery, they ran away when my friend came out screaming and shouting...we then called 15 to shut down the engine as the ignition was broken..but they were unable to do so and we we had to take the car to toyota...the point is the device failed to perform even when the connections were made.. the 15 guy said there is nothing we can do...you can go for the pad lock as the next security measure..this car even had a tracker system installed in it which did not work as well...i am not against the device but just making a point here that nothing stands in their way when it comes to car lifting..hope the info is helpful to ya all..

but the point remains the same, factory installed immobilizer is far better then after market, as its ecu and engine and everything is locked by that feature. sad stuff.. toyota in pakistan should be skewed and should pay billions of damages for what they are selling (Corolla) p.s my family has lost 2 toyota corolla in last 2 years from islamabad

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

1st of all can you confirm the Name and Official/Bussiness Name and date of attempt on car of you friend here???

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

with Car Registration Number too,
    Thanks

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

with Car Registration Number too,
    Thanks
    My friend's name is Fayyaz and the attempt was made near POF wah...our office is in F-10/3 where your technician came to check why they 15 was unable to turn off the engine upon client's request.. the futher details will be shared by my friend himself..

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

My friend's name is Fayyaz and the attempt was made near POF wah...our office is in F-10/3 where your technician came to check why they 15 was unable to turn off the engine upon client's request.. the futher details will be shared by my friend himself..

Yeah, u r right Mr. Sheraz,
    before any other discussion you must watch the CCTV video (10 mins) and photos of the attempt on the Car, that video will clearly shows the proper working on Immobilizer,
    secondly, The Team of your friends Company is regularly visiting Rescue 15 office ( after attempt) because of further assistance/consultancy regarding the Safety & Security of all vehicles of the company (last visit Yesterday 26 November, 2014)

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Car thieves/lifters just need maximum 1 to 2 minutes for lifting the car

Must watch the Car Theft video in 18 Seconds in Multan

(Video)

Car Theft in 18 seconds | Tune.pk

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yeah, u r right Mr. Sheraz,
    before any other discussion you must watch the CCTV video (10 mins) and photos of the attempt on the Car, that video will clearly shows the proper working on Immobilizer,
    secondly, The Team of your friends Company is regularly visiting Rescue 15 office ( after attempt) because of further assistance/consultancy regarding the Safety & Security of all vehicles of the company (last visit Yesterday 26 November, 2014)
    As i said earlier i am not against the device... and i have seen the footage in detail Mr. Khawar...regardless of anything you are implying here, they were able to get there hands on the car with the devices equipped to the car (15 immobilizer + tracker ).. and as per my friend he says (if you have spoken to him) he got lucky as he had to wake up for something.. and saw the car missing in the CCTV camera...i don't want to get into details here you already know them.... my point is "again" the car was saved not due to the mobilizer or tracker but due to the fact that he woke up at the right time...otherwise the car would have been long gone.... and yes my company is in contact with 15 as the saftey of vehicle is company policy and unfortunately there is no other option .....i hope that you will agree with on the fact that these are all nothing but delay tactics for the thief..... i am sure i will also be getting a pad lock soon

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I am Fayyaz Muhammad and this car belongs to me. Sorry to say but after this incident I have reasons to believe that all such devices are useless. Thieves are much more advanced and they have a bypass for every lock. In my car both the tracker and Immobilizer of 15 was installed. But thieves bypassed both the security devices quite easily and simply. They cut the computer wires and directed the current passage through a wire from the fuse box. Neither tracker or the immobilizer played any role to stop them. I was fortunate enough to wake at that time and rushed to the street when I saw in my CCTV that car is absent. Thieves ran away leaving the car on spot. The car was saved by the grace of Allah Almighty, not by these so called security systems.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

As i said earlier i am not against the device... and i have seen the footage in detail Mr. Khawar...regardless of anything you are implying here, they were able to get there hands on the car with the devices equipped to the car (15 immobilizer + tracker ).. and as per my friend he says (if you have spoken to him) he got lucky as he had to wake up for something.. and saw the car missing in the CCTV camera...i don't want to get into details here you already know them.... my point is "again" the car was saved not due to the mobilizer or tracker but due to the fact that he woke up at the right time...otherwise the car would have been long gone.... and yes my company is in contact with 15 as the saftey of vehicle is company policy and unfortunately there is no other option .....i hope that you will agree with on the fact that these are all nothing but delay tactics for the thief..... i am sure i will also be getting a pad lock soon
    After the incident I have no confidence over these so called security devices. The car was saved due the grace of Allah almighty.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Through the installation of these devices, is there any party which benefits commercially ? Or the revenue goes in some government account ?
    Apart from pakwheels, my blogs can be also be viewed at http://tajziat.blogspot.com/

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Mr Sheraz, indirectly you accepted that Immobilizer worked properly on that night,
    bcoz when your friend awake up and CCTV cameras was showing that Car is missed then it was proved that this was a successful attemp by the thieves
    but bcoz of Immobilizer System the device automatically blocked the cars engine and thieves tried hard to start the car again and again but it was'nt possible and easy for them (they also tried to give direct curent the engine with battery but failed), they successfully bypassed the ignation & tracker inside dashboard within less then 1 min but they couldnt bypassed (even touched) the Immobilizer System (bcoz it was Impossible)

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Vehicle Safety & Security Campaign, Faisalabad Police at Rescue 15 Jail Road

Faisalabad is 3rd biggest city & industrial hub of Pakistan.
    Faisalabad Police, Vehicle Safety & Security Project (Safe City Project) started at Rescue 15, Jail Road, Faislabad

You can come at Rescue 15 office for Vehicle Safety & Security Gadgets, Tools & Devices

Thanks

Car Safety Campaign and AntiTheft Devices Recomended by Islamabad & Punjab Police -1509767

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

A Public Service Message for All PakWheels Members

Thanks

Car Safety Campaign and AntiTheft Devices Recomended by Islamabad & Punjab Police -1509773

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

User Tag List