Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Filter house montgomery road lahore. Know more about them!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Filter house montgomery road lahore. Know more about them!

So here I am sharing my experience with this "reputed" company selling lubricants and filters.

I have been visiting their Gaddafi stadium branch for engine oil and filters for my toyota passo. One day, while I was passing by Montgomery Road, I decided to take this opportunity to buy passo AC filter from their head office. I was informed that I can show the receipt to their Qaddafi stadium branch and they will install it as they don't offer services at head office. Anyhow at next oil change branch also installed the filter.

Month later my mechanic told me that their is a problem with AC filter and he does not want to take it out. I visited gaddafi stadium and asked them to clean but only found that their head office sold me wrong AC filter and techician at the branch dragged that filter into the cabin obviously knowing that it is not the right size. My mistake, I should have been standing on his head while he was doing the job. Supervisor knows me and asked me to go to the head office with the receipt and they will replace. Who expects a customer will still have the receipt!

Luckily, I had the receipt and showed to head office (to young boy who was said to be one of the owners of filter house). I was sent back to Gaddafi stadium with a note that they will replace with the correct filter. I was back, they tried a couple of filters and said that they don't have right size and that i should go back again to head office. Later I found that one of the filters they said is not the right size was the proper size and they just want me to give up after going back and forth between head office and branch.

Now with the intention of teaching them the lesson, I was at filter house Lahore's head office Montgomery road. Told the salesman and he brought the filter and took one last chance to fleece me by asking me to pay Rs. 1,250. When they saw my intentions, owner jumped in and asked the salesman to install in my car. It was the same AC filter that their Gaddafi stadium branch said is not the fit size but it fit nicely at their head office. They even did not return the price difference, I paid 1,850 for the wrong size.

After all this "khawari" I concluded that they never expected that I will have the receipt after a month and that they made me visit twice at their headoffice and at their branch was that i may stop demanding my right.

I am wondering, are we Muslims? A big company like "FILTERHOUSE LAHORE" has such a small brain of risking their reputation for just Rs. 1,850???? It is just because they don't think that a person will spare 10 minutes to bring this out to the public.

Please speak out similar incidences and help each other. They and other will start focusing on customer service!

Attached Images Attached Images    

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Wanderlust View Post
    Really difficult question. All I can say is taking some time out from Facebooking and googling the desired product. When you are at shop then, just keep your eyes open. This is the approach I am adopting now.
    Makki oil store sell genuine oils and oem filters at a bit less than 3s rates..As per my 2 years experience with them their oil were original and recently i bought oem honda oil and air filter from them that looked original..just my 0.02