2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Unhappy Do not Plaza auto market

hello mates guys kal ma plaza market gaya tha jo sadar karachi ma hai, acutually mujhay apna front screen glass change karwana tha to wahan jana must tha
    asal ma howa ye kah jab ma glass purchase karnay gaya to peechay say kafi log meri gari ki cheezain khol kar mujh say pochay baghair change karnay lag gaye khair on sab ko bari mushkil say hataya and after that jab ma glass fit karwa raha tha to aik larka meray peechay saray door ki rubber hata kar os par silicon tape laganay lag gaya or ye kam os nay 10 mint ma karlia lia or meray samnay akar kahnay laga 320 feet silicon lagi hai jo 60 rupay per feet hai or ap kay 16000 rupay hogaye kahan ma 5k ka glass change karwanay aya tha or meray kal 23k lag gaye and wo ghunda gardi kar rahay thay or ma akela tha is liye mujhay paisay dainay paray 100 rupay ki silicon kay 16000 guys plz wahan janay say pahlay ap log bhi soch laina mera to nuqsan hogaya kisi or ka na ho

Hum woh NAHI jo DURR jain HALAT kai KHOONI manzar sai!
    Us DAURR mai JEENA lazim hai jis DAURR mai JEENA mushqil hoo!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3989 Post(s)
    Tagged
    94 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by khalid7shafqat View Post
    Really ??
    16k for your life ?? or your Rs 1 million+ car.
    Sir please aisi advice na den logon ko.

I have visited that place thousands of times, never had any problems like mentioned here - if idiots walk up to your car and try to apply something - stop them - even with physical action, the message becomes loud and clear immediately.
    ZRS - Zulfiqar Racing Systems ..... - professionals at work - at crackwheels.com

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Xulfiqar View Post
    I have visited that place thousands of times, never had any problems like mentioned here - if idiots walk up to your car and try to apply something - stop them - even with physical action, the message becomes loud and clear immediately.
    I get your point brother.
    But when you are alone and you come back to your car with parts replaced and people demanding for payment. I physical confrontation is a very bad idea.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Xulfiqar View Post
    i always act in same manner u said and never had problem at plaza, parked my car always at parking space of gull plaza, parking is safe there .
    Help others so that u can be Helped

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

But when you are alone and you come back to your car with parts replaced and people demanding for payment. I physical confrontation is a very bad idea.
    not every baloch at plaza belongs to lyari gang so chill, i was involved in physical confrontation once at plaza trust me 90% of so called gangster left when things started to get nasty, guys from district central karachi got some things crazy in their nerves which leads up either get beaten severely or beat the sh*t out of opponent .
    Help others so that u can be Helped

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3989 Post(s)
    Tagged
    94 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by archon2001 View Post
    not every baloch at plaza belongs to lyari gang so chill, i was involved in physical confrontation once at plaza trust me 90% of so called gangster left when things started to get nasty, guys from district central karachi got some things crazy in their nerves which leads up either get beaten severely or beat the sh*t out of opponent .
    as @archon2001 said.

park in gul plaza or rimpa plaza and walk over the overhead bridge and shop around all you want. Your car is safe under a covered parking, If for some reason you are parked on the road and get back to a bunch o people demanding money for stuff applied, remove stuff and hand back. Its not very hard to do - its called verbal communication.
    ZRS - Zulfiqar Racing Systems ..... - professionals at work - at crackwheels.com

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

The same thing has happened to me on 11 Jan 15, i visited Plaza just for one tinted glass but same person with door rubber came and started to work with same price quote that is 60/feet. i told just do one feet and rest dont touch, while in my short absence he completed the work on two doors. As I came back i pushed him back from my car and tell him to give me work cost. he said total it cost 21000. I just got hold me nerves at that moment and i told him to get his tape off my car immediately if not then call all of the market members to come and beat me I will not give any money. After listening this, he had no choice instead of asking what I can give, so i decided to give 300 Ruppees for his work which I think is enough for their fraud otherwise I was in no mood of giving them a single penny.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by umairsirhindee View Post
    The same thing has happened to me on 11 Jan 15, i visited Plaza just for one tinted glass but same person with door rubber came and started to work with same price quote that is 60/feet. i told just do one feet and rest dont touch, while in my short absence he completed the work on two doors. As I came back i pushed him back from my car and tell him to give me work cost. he said total it cost 21000. I just got hold me nerves at that moment and i told him to get his tape off my car immediately if not then call all of the market members to come and beat me I will not give any money. After listening this, he had no choice instead of asking what I can give, so i decided to give 300 Ruppees for his work which I think is enough for their fraud otherwise I was in no mood of giving them a single penny.
    Looolx @ call all market members to beat me 👍👍

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

you seriously said that ???
    1)Suzuki Mehran has changed its shape 2)Fake parts drive me nuts
    3)https://www.facebook.com/RoyaleEM

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yes I told that to guy name i think Jabran... and I told him that you wana beat me or fight with me plz go ahead after that i will just make one call and you will be responsible of yours/ After listening that sentence he had no option but to give up as i dont feel threatened by them at any time.

Advice to all PW members if they wana go PLAZA please get the rate fixed before getting done any work to avoid such conditions.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Never ever go to that place with a car or alone. acompany your friends with you. or park the car way away from that place. deal then bring a person near to ur car and start working.

they are big cheeters and looters. Stay away from there.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

already half of market members on my car and i couldn't mess with them..
    Hum woh NAHI jo DURR jain HALAT kai KHOONI manzar sai!
    Us DAURR mai JEENA lazim hai jis DAURR mai JEENA mushqil hoo!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

User Tag List