5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Fraud at PSO Petrol Pump near G15 GT Road

Last night while coming back from Islamabad towards Taxila I stopped for some refueling at PSO Pump near G15 on main GT road. It was around 12am. There were two filler boys and while pulling off the car they were chatting something which made me suspicious so I decided to have a small refill of Rs 500.
    Now he didn't entered 500 initially on the machine and started filling the fuel. The other guy came to clean the windscreen and then started talking in some strange language. I was not able to understand him and he was speaking continously and abruptly. Suddenly it clicked in my mind that he is distracting me and I saw towards the meter again. The person filling was fiddling with the meter n was manually entering 500 to show me the fuel of this amount has been put in your car. I caught him red handed. Now he was saying the machine tripped and blah blah. I was furious on them and started shouting on them. I asked to call the owner and manager but they were insisting its the machine fault.
    Finally I ask them to put 500 amount of fuel infront ov me or close my fuel tank lid. They closed the lid and I went without paying anything. Although i knew somewhat of around Rs 350 400 fuel was put in before that guy stopped the machine and wanted to scam me.
    The idea for sharing is to remind Pakwheelers to remain attentive while refueling. There are thugs all around.
    Keep a vigilant eye on these fraudsters!
    If u have enemies---GOOD---It means u stood up for something!!!!

Newbie Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Likewise. Same happened with me at PSO but at G-8 markaz. He distracted me with some person standing in front of fuel meter so I couldn't see the meter reading. but I felt something was wrong cause it filled real quick, then I left. But my car petrol needle haven't went up from E point there i realized something was wrong I went back the other day to discuss it with the owner but he was one of them and was ignoring to accept the theft.

So guys just for your info PSO has bad reputation as per discussed by people in this forum.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Not just PSO it is rather happening on every pump unless you are very vigilant. Only few days back I caught a guy red handed at one of the SHELL filling station near WAPDA Town Lahore. Asked for the Manager or the Owner but the whole bunch of sales persons unanimously replied that none was available. I refused to leave the filling point after which they guided me to manager's office where both Manager and Owner were available. The guy was fired; at least they pretended so in front of me. I reported the incident to SHELL as well. To cut the story short, the refueling boys are hired at very meager salaries and they make their daily earnings through such wrong practices. Just be vigilant.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List