19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default B AWARE OF DEALERS

I got booked my car from a specific dealer after confirming that alto will kom within 2 & a half months,
    1stly they sent a june booking which was not allowed by p s m c & turned into july booking
    2ndly they told a frind of mine that cars r late but when she insisted that productions is faster now then they said ok in sep, 2005.
    Some times dealers sale our cars and give us cars on later dates.
    So v must contact producers to know real delivery date and schedule for production of ur particular cars.
    I m having problem even after faster production of suzuki cars. My dealer is master.lhr.

For Riding Jackets & Gloves, Armors, Saddle Bags, Knee & Elbow Guards etc: https://www.facebook.com/PbcMotorSport?fref=ts

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

hey guys
    u all shout for on etc etc
    now giv ur comments
    and lets forward all these
    ok?
    For Riding Jackets & Gloves, Armors, Saddle Bags, Knee & Elbow Guards etc: https://www.facebook.com/PbcMotorSport?fref=ts

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear Malik, A dealer can make fool out of anybody if the customer do not insist on quality service. Now in your case you should take up the case with two separate authorities. One is All Pakistan Motor Dealers association. You should write to its officials like president or scretatry of the association and make a strong case supported by invoice numbers etc. Secondly you should take up the case with customer support department of Pak Suzuki. It will only take two or three good letters before they response. My advice is that in such letter be polite but firm and give all available facts like dates, draft numbers and references to other documentations. I assure you that you will get a satisfactory answer and will come to know that it was the problem of the dealer or with the manufacturer. Moreover you can also involve chamber of commerce in your city of residence and in worst case ministry of commerce.I have tried all these methods whenever I am wronged by a bank, airline etc etc.
    Drive safe, life is precious

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List