0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Punjab Car AC Lahore is a Total Fraud

On saturday, 17th of may, I visited Punjab car AC workshop in Lahore. My AC was not giving good cooling.
    They suggested a full AC service and leak test etc. They performed the whole thing in about 5-6 hours and charged 2300 Rs. The car AC started working nicely.
    On the next day when I started the car, the AC was giving hot air. the next day, monday, I visited the workshop again. and told them the whole story. They made pressure sensing switch the culprit for leak and ignoring my suggestions replaced pressure sensor switch and checked the leakage from few general points and charged 1500 rupees in the name of switch. I asked them lot many times please look into the matter carefully but all in vain. The car AC worked nicely from Lahore to Islamabad but same thing happened on the next day means today. Now the compressure is not turning on. It means that gas is again leaked through some point.
    The car is Hondar city 2005 model 45000 km driven.
    Please suggest me what to do: Now I am in Islamabad and it is not economical to visit Lahore for AC service.
    And becareful while going on Punjab Car AC.
    I saw few other customers also fighting with them on same sort of issues. But I was silent at that time. Now I can understand their burning hearts.
    Thanks and becareful.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Man Punjab car ac guys r totally fraud one of my friend went there to get his Civic AC serviced they charged 2500 for it and it worked for only 1 week after that the gas got leaked they didn't properly checked the leaks it was a minor one in the condenser and they never checked the condenser. Beware of them.
    -

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

pakwheelers be united...
    say NO to PUNJAB ac ......
    -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i have alsoo been to punjab car AC many times but i am satisfied. there are many other shops which are working on their name so can u confirm the place u went?
    they charge a bit extra because they are known to be the best place for car AC. i have even seen Mercs, BMWs , lexus and even RX8s there
    -

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear Brothers,
    I have no personal grudge with punjab Car Ac. What i pasted here has happened.
    The purpose of this thread is to inform you people to be vigilant about the procedures while in workshop.
    It is better to get service from your home town. so that you can get after sale service.
    It is better to choose the original service dealer like honda etc.
    So be ware and have a nice time.
    Now I am planning to visit honda service dealer after getting this costly lesson.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Well guys as far as my expereince.. I know them personally as we purchase our products from there. As far as i understand its not punjab car aC that is fraud.. Its just bad diagnosis by a ac mechanic/electrician. Secondly its peak busy time now to get ur AC work done at any place. so i suggest that u go in morning and always ask to DIAGNOSE the problem first and then tell them to work on it. Its easy to service ac and refill gass but difficult to diagnose.
    3S Authorised Dealer of PAK SUZUKI MOTORS
    www.minimotors.pk info@minimotors.pk www.facebook.com/suzukiminimotors

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Incase of any problems at PUjab car ac talk to MR. Rashid. He is the owner and very understanding person..
    3S Authorised Dealer of PAK SUZUKI MOTORS
    www.minimotors.pk info@minimotors.pk www.facebook.com/suzukiminimotors

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

In Pakistan everyone who know how to fill GAS in the AC is a certified Mechanic, the poor guy was actually robbed of 5000 of his hard earned money..Shame on thwm , have we forgotten that we have to die and face Allah who is going to be asking us why did we not do proper work after taking the money.. We should bycott going to his outlet.. Shame on him....
    Twin cam sixteen Vaalve da sticker Nikki jeyee gaddi utte

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i always get my cars` AC serviced from Punjab car AC and i m pretty satisfied. As @hashimsiddiq pointed out tht u need to b very careful sine many other shops r working by there name. tlk to Mr.Rashid he will understand ur problem. he is a very good frnd n a very nice person.
    Bumper Sticker: "I feed off other people's rage, so drive carefully :-)."

fsx
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I went to Suzuki 3S to get my cars AC installed, they qouted me more than market 1 year ago as they had in stock when it was short in market (they were charging so called "ON" premuim on ACs aswell), as it was peak time and most of the AC dealers did not have ACs in stock with them. By my luck Punjab Car AC at that time did not had any Denso AC in stock so I opted to go for Sanden from elsewhere bcoz the price from Punjab was about 25% more than other vendor for Sanden AC.

I think @minimotors told you the right thing to atleast contact Mr. Rashid and tell him what problem you faced there, so he may get rid of the problem creating staff atleast, which is affecting their repute and goodwill.

1 customer returned bad, is 100+ customers not coming at all.

I am in no favor or against any vendor/party involved in this issue whatsoever.
    I am back & still "Keeping my fingers crossed"

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I got my Car AC Service + Gas + condenser Repair from unknown Mechanics (suggested by Mr. saifi007) and Thanks God i am happy with Work
    When i visited that particular unknow Mechanics for service , he was saying my work have same standared which u find at Punjab CAR AC shop
    Imran Iqbal

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

This thread has become stupid.
    JAM 2.3 Venolia-Oliver Stage III, Buschur Racing GT67 P Trim Turbo Kit, Injectors 1000cc, Apexi PFc D-Jetro, HKS 272s, AMS VSR Intake Manifold, HKS Typr R, HKS Hi-Power Catback, HKS GD Max Twin, HKS DLI-II, HKS EVC 6, HKS T Timmer, HKS Circuit Attack Counter, Defi Link Control, Defi Exhaust Temperature Gauge, Defi Water Temperature Gauge, Defi Oil Temperature Gauge, Defi Oil Pressure Gauge, Defi Fuel Pressure Gauge, Defi Boost Gauge, AEM Uego, CF Hood, CF Trunk, JDM 9 Rear Bumper, C West GT Wing

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear Pakwheelers,
    Fault was found by Honda service workshop, I-10/3 Islamabad. Mr. Khuram an AC technician there found the fault by visual inspection. Then he cheked by giving air pressure.
    It was a small cut on AC pipe made by CNG pipe by continuous rubbing.
    So please check your CNG pipes specially the one with metal protection on it going from KIT to fuel injection point.
    My car's AC is working fine now.
    Please pray for its long life.

But now I can say Punjab car AC is total fraud. Why there technicians have not tried to find the fault.
    And it happened two time and they were just doing the makeups. There prices are also on higher side.
    So be careful.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@adhogar
    glad that ur problem got solved. can u gimme their telefone number and do u think they wud entertain me cause i own a platz, not a honda. just wanna get it checked

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ahdogar

sorry to hear about your loss bro but trust me they are the best AC repair guys in Lahore. we had a toyota hilux back in 2004 I got its AC repaired from them and nexver took it back for any fault until we sold it, I also got the AC of my baleno fixed from them and never had to go back for any complaint, both the sons of Mr Subhani are graduates from USA and they are very nice people.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

This is Vaqar from Islamabad, I hope Hassan (Punjab Car Ac owner) still remembers me........

Before Ramazan, my Car Honda City 2000, car AC suddenly failed, I already had read this article by AHDOGAR and was truly confused that should or shouldn't I visit Punjab Car AC.

Anyways , having Tawakal in Allah Almighty, I paid a visit on a hot fine day, reception was good, over all dealing was good, simply gas was refilled, ac worked find, charged normal, reached home, on the same evening when I was about to leave for Islamabad, turned on the car, and here goes the AC......... pissed off i was.

Recalled the same article by AHDOGAR who has similar kindda story, anyways, i delayed my motorway journey and prefered to go back to Hassan (PUNJAB CAR AC) ASAP, till maghrib he was waiting for me the time when there was no car in workshop yet all the mechanic and tecnicians were on standby as per directives from Hassan.

Though they charged more than my expectations, yet the resolved the problem. issue was with the compressor. Its been almost 2 months now, the AC is perfect and I am enjoying chilled drive in ending hot summer days.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

My Advice for AHDOGAR: Brother no one is perfect in this world, we should give atleast another chance for if any mistake is commited by any one, I believe you should re-visited PUNJAB CAR AC, and have given them another chance so that they could have resolved the issue.

My Advice for HASSAN (PUNJAB CAR AC): I believe ur truly a sincere guy, have good intentions and truly are professional, yet the only thing that disappoints me is that the end of invoice copy says "Note:- NO WARRANTY & WORK DONE ON CUSTOMER DEMAND.
    COMPRESSOR WEAK" which is truly a wrong statement, as I continuously asked your mechanics, that ignore time & money, i just need long term solution, yet they prefered to re-fill the gas only and assured me nothing more is required.

I still have that invoice copy with me and I consider that statement as truly unprofessional rather a lie.

But anyways, now when things are settled and back to normal, whatever happened I am forgotten that, all I can wish you best of luck, more success and keep the good work.

I promise to have a cup of tea on my visit to you as soon as I visit to Lahore again.

Take Care

Vaqar Hussain
    Islamabad
    0321-8513500

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i had to get my car ac serviced this year...heard a lot of Punjab car ac but was reluctant to go there as i know in pakistan it is like 'jis ka thora sa kam chal jata hai os ka dimag wa wa kharab ho jata hai'... i asked my mechanic he suggested me to go to one ac workshop in Model town.....got it done from there in Jan ...and i am satisfied with the...ac is still going pretty strong...just trying to rem name of workshop and person who did the job...have forgotten both although i can point at place on google maps if someone wants...

Sent from my LG-LU6200 using PW Forums mobile app
    NiGhT ShAdE>>~

Newbie Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default asad

did any one heard about the other side's story ???

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

User Tag List