Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Pajero mini 1996 help required

Assalamoalikum,

I am new on these forums, I have a pajero mini 1996 model as you have seen on topic title. I need your help in two regards.

1) Recently my jeep's timing belt was broked during driving and caused the vavles to bent, I sent the jeep to mechanic and he changed all the vavles but I want to confirm the price of 20 vavles set (HIRA company), some body plese tell me the price of 20 vavles (Made by HIRA) for pajero mini 1996.

2) Secondly as pajero mini is a very complex vehicle, if some body has a 1996 model of this vehicle please send me a picture of engine view, I mean the bonnet open picture, so that I can compare my jeep and the picture to verify that everything is fit correctly by the mechanic, actually I was not present on the garage when mechanic was making the jeep, that is why I need a picture to verify. I think something is missing from the bonnet, but I don't remember what is it ? so please help.

Thanks alot in advance for all your help.

Tahir Ahmed Talpur.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

W/salam ..

well i hve also gone through this timing belt broken stuff but wht i replaced the head with another mini pajero frm shershah .. it around 1 yr or so old story .. it costed me 5k in replace at that time .. regarding valve changing with local available then 20 valve were closing me around 1600 - 1800rs at that time then i had to take it to lat machine ( hope i spelled it right ) for fixing them and all so i ended up in replacing it frm shershah ...

https://www.pakwheels.com/forumreply_az_TopicID!71668~ForumID!10~pw.html

umm for ur send query .. the pic is attached hope it works if not let me know ...

Pajero mini 1996 help required -949643
    Do You Know The Meaning Of Speed Lanes ???

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hello again,

Thanks alot for your answer, it really helped. By the way nice jeep you got there Every thing fitted perfectly (MashaAllah). I really dislike the mess mechanics usually leave when they repair vehicles. And yes thanks for sharing the thread where you have shown your jeep's head, it was a nice discussion plus I also got price estimate from that thread, it looks like my mechanic is not of use any more because he asked too much for my jeep's head repairing. I have already paid him 11,000 Rs /- and still he is asking for additional 7000 Rs /- saying that Pajero mini is quiet complex, what a fraud guy !

11,000 Rs /- for 20 valve set, lathe machine work, vavle gates, timining belt, four spark plugs and labour charge and still he wants additional 7000 Rs /- :-{)

Yeh toh muj ko loot raha hai !!! Time to change mechanic. By the way who's your mechanic bro ?

I am sending two pics of my bonnet view, so you can see everything is fine or not, sorry for too much bothering, I am really worried about it because it was in very good condition before this timing belt problem but now I don't know about its condition.

Pajero mini 1996 help required -949677

Pajero mini 1996 help required -949678

The first picture is the left side view and the second picture is right side view, its the left side view which is bothering me, it looks very empty from the break pressure pump side and the left shock, there is nothing over it or maybe I am getting over suspicious about my vehicle . The right side view looks fine. Please take a look at it.

Thanks alot again and sorry for too much bothering. I don't know very much about this vehicle.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

frm pics it luks fine but when i gona see in real then i can get clear view of it ...

timining belt=700rs
    four spark plugs=bosch germany r6 250rs each ... ngk R 350rs each in mini only use resistor plugs .. with R written on them ...

dnt know the prices of other stuff otherwise i would have told ya ...

well i have differ mechanic demanding on the work that have to dne .... mostly i do all the work myself .. like changing spark plugs gaggng them ... belts .. timing belt .. water pump ... balance rods bush ... brake shoes n etc etc all dne at a mechanic place located at lea market .. its own by my bro frind so i get a person and tools which r needed frm there easily ..... for electrical work i have mechanic near jameshed road .. khudadad colony where water tanker place and for any major work which is out of my hand i go to welcome auto (soldier bazar) ... u got ur mini bck or still under process ? my cell number is 0321-2276487 ... Regards

Join mini pajero fan club
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forumreply...mID!28~pw.html

bro u never disturb anyone on pakwheels ... here all are to help, suggest and share information with eachother : )
    Do You Know The Meaning Of Speed Lanes ???

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Assalamoalikum,

I am extremely sorry for late reply, I was very busy a while back. But let me say you thanks for sharing your mobile number with me, it looks like you are an experienced person in mini pajero. I'll give you a call if I need any assistance.

Take care and thanks again..... regards.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List