3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Vigo Suspension for Off Roading

I am looking for an offroading suspension + uplift kit for Toyota Hilux Vigo 2005. Can any one tell me is its available in Pakistan or not? and if Yes, I need details plz.
    Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports! all others are games.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Adnan045

I am looking for an offroading suspension + uplift kit for Toyota Hilux Vigo 2005. Can any one tell me is its available in Pakistan or not? and if Yes, I need details plz.

check your email.
    Pakwatan Explorer

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i would suggest u to buy a willys i hope u will get cheaper than vigo suspension .bro if u r looking for offroading, it is like an addiction once u get it than u will move on untill u see the face of death and than quit. so better to see it in this old deliverer willys from which u can jump any time in every direction.)))
    THE Word Impossible is in the Dictionary of Fools!
    "4x4 are built NOT bought"

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^????
    1. A car is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it, 2. Resale wont save your life in an accident, 3. Genius has limits, stupidity has none, 4. Never argue with an idiot, they will bring you down to their level & beat you with experience, 5. Growing old beats the alternative -- dying young! 6. انّا للہ و انّا الیہ راجعون

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

ARB offroad stuff is excellent check their website and there was some one at pakwheels saying it is available here
    RIP

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

aark30
    sir jee I agree there is no comparison of Willys, I have a Willys 1951 model and I just sold the second one which was 1950 model. I need the suspension for Vigo for the Desert Rallies.
    Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports! all others are games.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thanks Sajid, I called him but apparently he dint pick up.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Brother, there is a 180 degree difference between off roading suspention and rally suspention, kindly make up your mind what you want.

If you are requiring your Vigo for off roading only, than go for ARB/OLD Man EMU suspention, they are the best in the world and have a dealer in Lahore. Complete suspention will cost you around 250 thousand. This will include standard lift of 2 to 3 inches. I recently ordered one for my Defender 110 and although most of the articles have arrived yet the dampers are still on the way from Australia.

The above ARB is for off roading, not rallies, if you are intrested in 4x4 rallies than the set up of your Vigo's suspention has to be completely different i.e. absolutely no lift because lower center of gravity is requied for high speed manuvaring. You will need two shocks for each wheel, with combined psi pressure of 400-450, there are so many other things for the rally like you take out all extra weight like extra seats, rear doors. To rally prepare your vehicle you need atlest 500 thousand. Also, be prepared to invest 100 thousand after every rally to cover the normal wear and tear. If you roll over, which almost every driver does, that wil cost another 400 thousand

Once you make up your mind, let me know, being a member of an off roading as well as 4x4 rally club, can help with all the required information.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

okay if u want me to search for u in saudi arabia i can do that for u i am in jeddah let me know
    THE Word Impossible is in the Dictionary of Fools!
    "4x4 are built NOT bought"

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by saidhi

Brother, there is a 180 degree difference between off roading suspention and rally suspention, kindly make up your mind what you want.

If you are requiring your Vigo for off roading only, than go for ARB/OLD Man EMU suspention, they are the best in the world and have a dealer in Lahore. Complete suspention will cost you around 250 thousand. This will include standard lift of 2 to 3 inches. I recently ordered one for my Defender 110 and although most of the articles have arrived yet the dampers are still on the way from Australia.

The above ARB is for off roading, not rallies, if you are intrested in 4x4 rallies than the set up of your Vigo's suspention has to be completely different i.e. absolutely no lift because lower center of gravity is requied for high speed manuvaring. You will need two shocks for each wheel, with combined psi pressure of 400-450, there are so many other things for the rally like you take out all extra weight like extra seats, rear doors. To rally prepare your vehicle you need atlest 500 thousand. Also, be prepared to invest 100 thousand after every rally to cover the normal wear and tear. If you roll over, which almost every driver does, that wil cost another 400 thousand

Once you make up your mind, let me know, being a member of an off roading as well as 4x4 rally club, can help with all the required information.

VEry informative
    RIP

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Sir, lovely information. Very impressive indeed.

Ehsan

Quote Originally Posted by saidhi

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

call 0300-9444172 ask for Aleem, he's the official ARB dealer for Pakistan.
    Zeeshan Riaz Chaudhry..Hunt,eat,sleep and Repeat...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

shani is right, Aleem Bhai ordered my 110's suspention too

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Can you guys please verify where you got this information from? Regarding Aleem being the official distributor? No offense intended, I will be happy if he is, but the Hira Arms trader in Neela Gumbat says that he is the official distributor, but I cannot find reference to both of them on the ARB website.

RKR
    I will miss her, that RKR. She will always be the one that got away.
    But, life goes on. From RKR to MMC. 4x4 Engaged? Team Unimog, Pakistan

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I dont think there are any ARB official dealers in Pak,
    Sounds like these people are private importers, and 250K is a lot of money over and above the actual price of an OME lift kit, there's almost PKR 100,000 of profit in there for someone.

If there was an official dealer, then the price would have been much closer to the original price which is fairly closely related and not all that different in various countries.

And 100% agreed with Saidhi, an offroad suspension and a rally suspension are very different things.
    "A car is just a car unless it's my car" - Faraz Arif

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

saidhi,

I need the kit for Rallies...no offense but i think that lift kit is required for rallies, as i myself has previously participated in Cholistan Rally a couple of times. Secondly, I have contacted a person on Karachi who has given me a qoutation for ARB (OLD Man EMU suspension), and his qoute is 130 K, even if there is some difference in the kit I think 250 K is a lot more than the actual price. Thirdly, I dont think there is any official distributor of ARB in Pakistan, as no such information is available on there website.

Please tell me if any one has suspension kit from Kings.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Contact nurain sheikh ( pakwheeler ) he is into this business may be he will be helpful for ya .. 0321-8258118
    Regards
    Do You Know The Meaning Of Speed Lanes ???

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thanks Sir

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Adnan045

saidhi, I need the kit for Rallies...no offense but i think that lift kit is required for rallies, as i myself has previously participated in Cholistan Rally a couple of times. Secondly, I have contacted a person on Karachi who has given me a qoutation for ARB (OLD Man EMU suspension), and his qoute is 130 K, even if there is some difference in the kit I think 250 K is a lot more than the actual price. Thirdly, I dont think there is any official distributor of ARB in Pakistan, as no such information is available on there website. Please tell me if any one has suspension kit from Kings.

Correct, there is no official ARB agent in Pakistan. ARB will sell to anyone willing to buy. Person in Karachi import products in bulk and therefore his prices are significantly cheaper.

Kings and Fox: You are bit late. Just few months ago my friend sold his Rally suspension, which was used for less than half a rally. I dont think there is a dealer out here, and you are pretty much on your own. If you have friends / relatives in the US you might want to ask them to hand carry the front springs and all 4 shocks. Hand carrying leaf springs maybe a problem.

You might also want to look in to dual shock set up. Perhaps go with Old man + stock shocks. That might be a cheaper solution than Kings.

Ps, dont forget snorkel.

If you are in Lahore, then you might want to contact Sardar Channa. He knows how to get these vigos geared up for rallies.

Regards

Sajid
    Pakwatan Explorer

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i m aregular participant in cholistan jeep rally. dear there can be no better combination than original specs of vigo in desert . what u should aim is that turbo chip(japan) be imported for enhanced torque. in addn if u really want to spend over suspension, go for nitrogen kit instead.,u will be 2nd to none in ur category. As far as rallies are concerned in Pakistan it last for max 3 days and vehicle is to be driven for rest of the year on road. vigo is designed for off roading and we must due credit to maker.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

User Tag List