Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Pajero or Prado--which one is better(Experts Plzz)

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Pajero or Prado--which one is better(Experts Plzz)

For a change my fellow pakwheelers... lets get out of corolla civic wars and put our views to finalise which of these (Prado or Pajero) is the best!!! As nowadays many are opting 4x4 SUVs ....

Why from 1986-1992 Pajero was the hot favorite and now the Prado... I guess both are arch rivals if given chance to
    tested against each other... which one do you pick???
    keep all the factors in view -- the off roading capabilities... economy... luxury and accessories... price and maintainence and all round performance..

Here are some videos to make a view of both...

Cars make my blood live...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@RKR

Looks as if you took the advice seriously and have gone hunting for one.......well well well, if you've decided(very very reluctantly) to keep the shogun.....piece of advice....better watch your six, amigo!
    MEN DO IT AT DAKAR!!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Mitsu
    Bro, definitely keeping the Paj. These are teething issues, but I am sure there is nothing I can't solve with your help.

Don't quite follow you though... I'll watch my back, for what?? Spell it out bro.

Today was RKR fixing day, and she is flying again. Tomorrow is Shogun fixing day. Lets see what it beholds.

RKR
    I will miss her, that RKR. She will always be the one that got away.
    But, life goes on. From RKR to MMC. 4x4 Engaged? Team Unimog, Pakistan

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MITSU_MAN

@RKR

Good to hear that you are alive n kickin'..........teething problems eh???? Put in a decent Km speedo(easily avail in PINDI for around 2K).....much nicer to look at and the car looks/seems faster!!!

@sami_voodoo

Mr. Einstein.....the SELF motor wont even turn if it senses that its in GEAR....RKR says it does crank but wont fire!!!

Check 1.....after switch off, turn the key to the stage where the heater lights come on .... wait and fire once you hear a click sound coming from the eng compartment....usually it works. If it doesn't Check 2....change the diesel filter from a sensible guy and ask him to check for something like a return valve in the fuel line( just forgetting its right name....40 is OLD I guess)....Only tamper with the diesel pump if all else fails....My advice!!!! Otherwise start looking for another wife...er...oops....shogun I meant!!!!

Mitsu, now that you mention it. Its all coming back to me. I started having this problem after I changed the diesel filter, I'm pretty sure it wasn't happening before that moment. Talking about the restarting issue. I am really hesitant about messing with the diesel pump, and seriously think I will need a new wife if it gets screwy.Thanks for your help. Hope you are as helpful finding a new wife too

RKR

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

da pajero is best at off road and luxury
    but resale land cruiser
    May Allah Give All PakWheelers A Long Long Life .

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by raohamid

@Mitsu Ahoy! No buddy, not stuck, alhamdudillah. But had to stay over night and when I got back to Lahore, I had to take care of a few things. By the way, on my way back, i tried the GT road. Consumed exactly half less fuel than I did cruising on the motorway. Its also a lot more enjoyable. But, even the awesome suspension of the Mitsu has trouble keeping up with some parts. Here's another blooper. When you get on the motorway from Lahore, the first sign board says that you have 384 kms to Islu. Well, that's when I reset the odometer. I reached Islu, G8/4 about 40 minutes before my set appointment, so I decided to drive around. After driving around for 40 minutes in Islu, nearly non-stop, I looked at the odometer. It said 244km!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF!? No wonder I was getting 5km/l on the motorway in my Veyron... I mean Shogun. Have to get the damn thing checked. Consumption issue resolved I guess. Also, one issue. When I drive around the city for say 30 mins or so, switch the car off, and then try and turn it on again immediately, then the car's self starts firing, but the car doesn't start. Upon waiting for like 3-5 mins, if I try again, it starts just fine. I friend of mine says that's common with turbo charged diesels and says i should install a turbo timer. But I look around, I don't see any other owners complaining. This is strange to me. Could it be that the diesel pump heats up and I need a replacement, allowing it to rest for a few minutes helps?! Its driving my wife crazy which in turn drives me crazy. Advice? RKR

AOA Rao, According to my experience, the fuel filter is one of the trickiest things in a Diesel. Yes, Mitsu_man is right, check the return line. I would recommend checking all fuel lines for loose clamps or pipes with micro leakages.

Sometimes, a fuel line gets hot and the fuel boils in it. Keep that in mind as well and if you spot a hot spot, try and re-route the fuel line from a cooler path.

Sorry, I didn't get the eway you calculated the mileage. If during the first trip, you thought it did 384 Kms in the same amount of fuel, then the average should have come out better. What is your new calculated fuel avg?

Happy dieseling
    Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@RKR

Well if you ARE looking for a BETTER better half you gotta watch your rear end.....looking for a new shogun sounds way too less sinister(do you get the DOEZEN theory now)!!! Your pick.....usually am not the kind of guy who'd ditch friends in their hour of need, but hey, given the scenario.....I'm only there for the PAJEROs, amigo!!! :A
    MEN DO IT AT DAKAR!!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@mitsu
    Lol man.
    The Shogun is having all the brake calipers replaced as we speak. Lets see if the mechanic can do something about the restarting issue too.

Will keep this thread updated.

RKR

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Originally posted under the thread "Performance Differnce (Mitsubishi Pajero)"

Regarding the engine, you have four variants. Five actually. 4D56 Turbo from the Japanese GenI model, 4D56 Turbo from the Japanese early GenII model (there's a difference in the block, thats it), 4D56 Turbo Intercooler from the English GenI model, 4D56 Turbo Intercooler from the Korean assembled Galloper (this also has an EFI variant) and 4D56 non turbo again Korean assembled from Shahzore (not to be confused with the 4D55). Other variants also come in Delica, L200 etc.
    The 4D56 engine from Galloper is the smoothest of them all, but i've heard that the quality of it's components is not as good as the japanese ones. I've seen quite a few Pajero's with the Shahzore non turbo 4D56 running great too. I myself have used the Japanese 4D56 Turbo engine and the English variant, both. My father purchased a zero meter 1989 LWB turbo wagon which we are still using, and were using with its original engine, without any repairs made to it, till July this year (is gave us 280,000 kms). I replaced the engine in July and installed a 4D56 Turbo from a Delica 2001 and swapped the inlet with that of a 4D56Ti, and converted it to an intercooler. The old engine was giving me some 10km within the city whereas this one gives me 11km! Regarding the heating problem, I've Alhamdulillah never come across such a situation. I've heard many people complaining about the same, but i've never had this problem. I've even touched 160 km/h on this engine on many occasions, and driven over 120 km/h on the Lahore Islamabad Peshawar motorway. What i think is that Pajero stock engines may not have this problem, but if you get the engine overhauled or the head repaired, you might. Coz according to my experience overhauling a Pajero engine is a waste of money. Regarding the four wheeling capacity, my Pajero makes two to three trips to Chitral every year. My village is some 4 hours from Chitral city and is one of the highest, if not the highest, places there. We go there every year, and my Pajero goes as far as the local jeeps can go, which even most Prado's over there fail to do. Be it mud or snow it climbs as good. Not to forget, the back of our car is stuffed, and by far far exceeds its loading capacity.
    That's my experience with my Pajero. Never tried heavy duty offroading though, but i do plan to, if i get a chance.
    Hope that helps.
    P.S. You'll find a good ride well under 600k .
    Differential locks were both available and not available in the GenI Pajeros. Depends on the variant.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@mharoonkhan

Thank you for sharing your experience with us on the right thread. Would sure get more people wiser on the subject!!!

@RKR

Bud, might seem a bit outta league, but how about taking the SHOGUN offroad on the next 4x4 Engaged event.....those mouths need socks,badly!!!!
    MEN DO IT AT DAKAR!!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@RKR

Bud, might seem a bit outta league, but how about taking the SHOGUN offroad on the next 4x4 Engaged event.....those mouths need socks,badly!!!!

Rao, you are welcome to bring the Pajero, of course its your club and your vehicles, but if I were you, I would stick with RKR because out of the two, RKR can take the beating better. Further, dont get tempted because this is what is called "chuk chaka key marwana"

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@saidhi

Well your 'worthy opinion' is highly opinionated. Moreover, I do not have any desire to get personal with you, fail to understand why should I????. But lest you forget, please recall the 'ordeal' you went through at 16000 ft earlier this spring with your ever 'dependable' 2007 Landy stuck in snow and you fav TLC(wasn't that a GRRRAAAANNNDDDD CRUISER 2004?) also (repeatedly) stuck in the same snow.....and what pulled them out(over and over again)....A (teeny weeny)1990 LWB 2500 PAJERO.....REMEMBER????....or that 4* celsius froze your good memory!!! My math maybe totally haywire amigo, but it is 19 yrs old and still running everywhere your MIGHTY Defenders and LCs go.....isn't that proof???? And it still managed to take on the Landy in that drag near Chilas this summer....Oh yes, I forgot, the memory part is a bit dicey here.... throw something big at her this time you are around with your modded Landy!!! No hard feelings but just setting the record straight.... do feel free to negate this if you find it even 1% incorrect!!!

Maj Sb, you can never argue in a decent manner, the synonyms you use like "4* celsius froze your good memory!!!" always has inovendo.

Any how, for every one else I am attaching a few pictures, hope you would be kind enough to tell the story.

Pajero or Prado--which one is betterExperts Plzz -1002334

Pajero or Prado--which one is betterExperts Plzz -1002335

Pajero or Prado--which one is betterExperts Plzz -1002336

Pajero or Prado--which one is betterExperts Plzz -1002337

Pajero or Prado--which one is betterExperts Plzz -1002338

Pajero or Prado--which one is betterExperts Plzz -1002339

Pajero or Prado--which one is betterExperts Plzz -1002340

Pajero or Prado--which one is betterExperts Plzz -1002341

Pajero or Prado--which one is betterExperts Plzz -1002342

A few facts more, None of the 3 4x4s had off road tires, the Grand was 1998 model, with almost 500,000 milage, non turbo 1HD engine that gave blue smoke even in Lahore

looking forward to you r answer Major Sb.

[/quote]

is it OK Maj Sb.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Sir not to forget Mitsubishi has a record of seven straight wins at DAKAR '01-'07, and another five wins '85, '92, '93, '97 and '98. Making a total of twelve! And unfortunately, Toyota has none!

I admit that a 4x4 carrying Mitsubishi Pajero tag won many Dakar Rallies (I am not sure about numbers but I take your word for it) but the question is whether the Pajeros launched for domestic use have any of those endurance qualities.

The vehicles that we are discussing here are mainly 4D56 and 4M40 (2500 and 2800cc Pajeros built till late 90s), leave winning a rally, these Pajero engines, especially with manual transmission; do not have the endurance to maintain 120 for 360 kms on motorway. Automatic transmission Pajeros have a much better record in this regard but the point is that whether the endurance and off road performance of a Pajero can be compared with the 4x4s made by Toyota during that era. My argument is that Toyota is better because Toyotas as compared to Pajeros have the capacity to withstand more abuse and it is my experiance that anything a Pajero can do, Toyota would do it quicker and with comparative ease.

In the later models again Toyota is better because Toyota improved its reliability whereas the Generation III and IV Pajeros are known to habitually develop electrical problems. I bet you would never hear any reliability complaints from Toyota owners.

Just imagine that you need to travel through a desert or mountains, which 4x4 would you choose, the one which is more likely to get you back to civilization or the one which is a little more comfortable but may give up if taken to extremes.

Now the question is that is it still worth buying a Pajero, my answer is "absolutely YES", but the reason for that is not because it can out perform Toyota's 4x4s but because it so damn cheap. You can get a 4D56 for the price of Mehran-Alto and a 4M40 for the price of Alto-Cultus, so why not buy a Pajero and enjoy part time off roading. As said earlier by some other person, if you do not abuse a Pajero i.e. don’t take it to extremes, it is likely to serve you quite faithfully.

As regards Dakar Rally, I have no idea why Toyota opted not to compete; however, it is my guess that probably after the out right sucess of 40 series, Toyota had millions of satisfied customers and had nothing new to prove, whereas, in early 1980s, Pajero was an unknown brand and required advertisment, hence a good reason to enter that rally.

Mitsubishi invested millions to sponsor a set of vehicles to advertise the off road capabilities of Pajero, yet, what they sold to public was 4D56, an underpowered, part time off roader.

You cannot disagree that two of the world’s best off road vehicles are LR Defender and Jeep Wrangler. I cannot remember any of these two entering the Dakar either, at least not at the Manufacturer's level. Even if they have, because my knowledge on Dakar is limited, they never won. Does it mean that LR Defender or Jeep Wrangler are worst off roaders than Pajero. In my opinion only those companies enter rallies that have something new to claim, like ever since BMW and VW launched their off roaders, they are in Dakar.

Let me give you another example, Citron is currently dominating WRC, can you say Citron is better than all cars, no, absolutely not. So, winning Dakar for many years cannot be the benchmark for Pajeros off road capability.

Here I am attaching two more pictures; the first is of Mitsu_Man's Pajero that could not pass a small mud patch during the reccee session before the Jhal Magsi Rally 2008. Mind you, Mitsu Man's Pajero was fine working order and had no technical/4x4 issues. The second picture shows a 90 model TLC 80 that had earlier passed the same portion of mud getting ready to drag Mitsu’s Pajero out. I wonder how Mitsu_Man can call TLCs “an over rated piece of crap”.

If someone wonders from where I am getting the pictures and on the basis of what information am I saying the above, allow me to inform that currently I am a regular member of 3 off road clubs i.e. Punjab Motor Racing Club for 4x4 Rallies around Pakistan, Off Road Adventure (ORAD) of which Mitsu_Man is a member too and we do off roading in mountains and deserts and the third club is 4x4 Engaged? under which we are mainly doing mudding, water fording, obstacles etc. In PMRC I have had the experience of high speed 4x4 racing, ORAD gives the experience of traveling in a group of 8/10 different 4x4s for days covering thousands of kms, thus giving insight into each vehicle’s performance/endurance under different conditions and the 4x4 Engaged? gave me the knowledge of how different vehicles perform in extreme 4x4 conditions/obstacles.

Furthermore, currently not being the owner of a Toyota or Mitsubishi, but rather a Defender and 3 Jimnys, my opinion is not biased. I like Toyota's 4x4s as well as Pajero, but for different reasons, however, keeping aside the price, and discussing performance only, m

y conclusion is that in year to year comparison, although Pajero is good for its value, but, in extreme off road conditions, is much inferior to the 4x4s of Toyota.

Tomorrow I am leaving for a joint off road trip of ORAD and 4x4 Engaged? Wont be able to respond to any replies till Monday.

Pajero or Prado--which one is betterExperts Plzz -1002343

Pajero or Prado--which one is betterExperts Plzz -1002344

[/quote]

@ Mitsu, This was my second reply, looking forward to your reply again. Dont loose heart, I have some more pics of the Mighty Pajeros

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

During cut and paste, the sequence of pictures changed, but hope it will explain the situation.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@saidhi

Hahaha.....well this is getting personal....since you don't own any PAJERO but are willing to abuse it at my cost...eh?

Here is for your record.....

1) My answer is on that KIA thread...check it out! You DIDN'T answer that! My reply on the 4x4 Engagaed event/suzuki engines wasn't acknowledged by you either....owning three jimnys should have made you wiser on SUZUKIs by now!!!

2) The pajero pics in the snow are true....atleast write the whole TRUTH, my friend....this happened before the top when I was LEADING(climbing 70 kms/hr H4) and PAVING way for the mighty Landy and the putt-putting TLC.....and you guys arrived 10 minutes later!!! May be there weren't any pics of the RESCUE atop Khunjerab(was do or die), I fail to see why you can't recall that either.....seems that Lahori heat did not melt anything up there!!! Is a word of praise for that ol' Pajero which saved your life would be too egoistic?

3) The JHAL photo is also correct.... guess it was asking to much of an '89 LWB with over 350k on the odo loaded with 5 guys and a 300 kg boot weight to cross that track! Falter it did owing to my poor judgement of inviting too many 'FRIENDS' over for a lift to see the track/reccee! The TLC pulling me out is a 4200 TD Multivalve......what comparisons are you drawing here???? Ask a 2LT LC to do the same....and for your knowledge the PAJERO won this rally too beating your fav TLC!

4) You are also pretty close on the price thing....and I concur it does hurt a bit if that 'POOR' Pajero puts a Rs 3.5 million modded Landy to shame by matching its every feat! Agreed!

5) Going down the not so distant memory lane, I recall someone had been pretty sour at me for not selling some PAJERO V6s to him....now who'd want any PAJERO since it's 'mummy daddy' stuff and yet be still so cross???? Well if you still are and have a score to settle, I suggest we get off this forum as this is an inappropriate medium for personal vendettas!!!Human beings we are, my dear associate, and just not at all PERFECT!!!

PS....The ORAD trip starts SAT not FRI....!!!!

Pajero or Prado--which one is betterExperts Plzz -1002367

Pajero or Prado--which one is betterExperts Plzz -1002368

Pajero or Prado--which one is betterExperts Plzz -1002369
    MEN DO IT AT DAKAR!!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@saidhi

Hahaha.....well this is getting personal....since you don't own any PAJERO but are willing to abuse it at my cost...eh?

Here is for your record.....

1) My answer is on that KIA thread...check it out! You DIDN'T answer that! My reply on the 4x4 Engagaed event/suzuki engines wasn't acknowledged by you either....owning three jimnys should have made you wiser on SUZUKIs by now!!!

2) The pajero pics in the snow are true....atleast write the whole TRUTH, my friend....this happened before the top when I was LEADING(climbing 70 kms/hr H4) and PAVING way for the mighty Landy and the putt-putting TLC.....and you guys arrived 10 minutes later!!! May be there weren't any pics of the RESCUE atop Khunjerab(was do or die), I fail to see why you can't recall that either.....seems that Lahori heat did not melt anything up there!!! Is a word of praise for that ol' Pajero which saved your life would be too egoistic?

3) The JHAL photo is also correct.... guess it was asking to much of an '89 LWB with over 350k on the odo loaded with 5 guys and a 300 kg boot weight to cross that track! Falter it did owing to my poor judgement of inviting too many 'FRIENDS' over for a lift to see the track/reccee! The TLC pulling me out is a 4200 TD Multivalve......what comparisons are you drawing here???? Ask a 2LT LC to do the same....and for your knowledge the PAJERO won this rally too beating your fav TLC!

4) You are also pretty close on the price thing....and I concur it does hurt a bit if that 'POOR' Pajero puts a Rs 3.5 million modded Landy to shame by matching its every feat! Agreed!

5) Going down the not so distant memory lane, I recall someone had been pretty sour at me for not selling some PAJERO V6s to him....now who'd want any PAJERO since it's 'mummy daddy' stuff and yet be still so cross???? Well if you still are and have a score to settle, I suggest we get off this forum as this is an inappropriate medium for personal vendettas!!!Human beings we are, my dear associate, and just not at all PERFECT!!!

PS....The ORAD trip starts SAT not FRI....!!!!

Pajero or Prado--which one is betterExperts Plzz -1002502

Pajero or Prado--which one is betterExperts Plzz -1002503

Pajero or Prado--which one is betterExperts Plzz -1002504

Mitsu_Man, Sir Jee, I am not getting personal at all, read you 4 Celsius and sock in the mouth comments, you will know who is the culprit. You are a year or so elder to me and I have always respected you for this, but you, when confronted, start spanTimes New Roman'; mso-bidi-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA;"innuendo.

Currently, I am not a Pajero or a Toyota owner, but have witnessed/experienced the performance of both and this is exactly what puts me in a position to comment unbiased. Further I am proving pictures to prove and and open to discussion, on the other hand, you try to hit under the belt.

Pajero making way for TLC and Defender, lol,,,,,sir jee check the pics, the portion of the road where you were ahead was cleared for traveling, even if your claimed speed is admitted, which I doubt, Pajero could not be handled and as evident in the pics, it got you off the road. Your last pic shows where Defender was making way after your near flight of the track just 500 meters behind. Your version of events is not correct, will give everyone on the thread the correct version after my return from weekend offroading.

I would still like to have Pajero(s), as said earlier, they are good for the value, but, model to model and year to year, Toyotas are comparatively better off roaders. I am yet to forgive you for selling out the V6 for a few more thousands than what you agreed to sell it to me for. You would deny it but this is what I have come to know during my last visit to KHI for the Freedom Rally. Your V6 cannot vanish after being sold!!!!

Since when you have thought a Defender is made to drag, it is made to be off road and the whole world admits it, you mentioned drag before chilas, also tell everyone what happed in Chilas city and rest of the bad KKH to know the off road handling of a Defender. Will post some more pics on Monday night for your comments.

I have never claimed to be authorithy over any topic, where I was wrong, you corrected me and like a gentleman i appriciated you having done that.

ORAD plans to leave Saturday morning, but Ali Waheed, Saqib (Janj), Fahad (bugzy) and myself, would be leaving in the evening today so that before the Pajeros arrive tomorrow afternoon, the Defender could check the track for drivability and safety of others, understand!!! Defenders are for this purpose, not the drag on the tarmac.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Mitsu and Saidhi
    Bros, brethren, amigos, mon amis.
    Saidhi, I love you.
    Mitsu, I love you too.

Frankly, both of you should understand that the Kia Sportage is the best offroader! And Rao Hamid is the best offroader! To hell with your Pajeros and Jmnys and TL:Cs and Defenders!! Lol.
    A couple of days with me off the thread, and WW3 has erupted. Come on fellas. We love the same things, 4x4s, that's all that matters, we all want to have a good time too. And I would love to take you both out for lunch together if we are ever in the same city. Also, do you guys have any idea how many aspiring enthusiasts look up to you both?

By the way guys, I am moving to Islamabad for good next week. Will be leaving a 4 year old (RKR Jr) and missus behind for a month or so. That means, I will be a bachelor for a month. Consequently, if you're ever in Islamabad, would love for both of you to meet up and break the RKR on some hills while I take photos.

RKR

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Mitsu and Saidhi
    Bros, brethren, amigos, mon amis.
    Saidhi, I love you.
    Mitsu, I love you too.

Frankly, both of you should understand that the Kia Sportage is the best offroader! And Rao Hamid is the best offroader! To hell with your Pajeros and Jmnys and TL:Cs and Defenders!! Lol.
    A couple of days with me off the thread, and WW3 has erupted. Come on fellas. We love the same things, 4x4s, that's all that matters, we all want to have a good time too. And I would love to take you both out for lunch together if we are ever in the same city. Also, do you guys have any idea how many aspiring enthusiasts look up to you both?

By the way guys, I am moving to Islamabad for good next week. Will be leaving a 4 year old (RKR Jr) and missus behind for a month or so. That means, I will be a bachelor for a month. Consequently, if you're ever in Islamabad, would love for both of you to meet up and break the RKR on some hills while I take photos.

RKR

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@RKR

Rao, you are welcome to bring the Pajero, of course its your club and your vehicles, but if I were you, I would stick with RKR because out of the two, RKR can take the beating better. Further, dont get tempted because this is what is called "chuk chaka key marwana"

[/quote]

Mitsu, man, I am still waiting for you to introduce me to my second wife, then the shogun goes offroad! Come on man, take one for the team

I would have taken the MMC offroad, if it had like 40% more clearance!!!

RKR.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ saidhi

Qasim, frankly speaking, your mails are not only getting personal but are turning demeaning and downright insulting. Penning accusations over the net is, unfortunately, is not one of my strengths. I wish you luck and you may keep your 'refined' opinions on me to your goodself, off the net!!!

@RKR

Hey come on....all you need is to remove those floor boards and you can go anywhere with the rest of the pack, amigo!!!
    MEN DO IT AT DAKAR!!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@RKR

Hey come on....all you need is to remove those floor boards and you can go anywhere with the rest of the pack, amigo!!!

I was measuring the clearance of the RKR and the Shogun the other day, the difference is day and night, the Shogun has a slight advantage up front because there is no solid axle, but everyhere else, the RKR kills it. Would just rather take the RKR offroad whenever I get the chance, she is so simple and uncomplicated. Just to give you an example, I broke her front axle once, all my fault, it costed me 13,000 PKR including labor to repair. A stark contrast is what I paid for replacing a couple of brake calipers for the Shogun, 13,000 PKR also plus labor, and they were slightly used.....

RKR

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

User Tag List