I just bought Toyota LC 1KZTE Manual Transmission.
The Coolant should go into the radiator not come out.
- Radiator refill bottle topped up to Full Mark
- Engine started & when Temperature Gauge shows Engine has warmed up i.e. Gauge Needle at 0 Degree Water starts draining from the Refill bottle drain pipe & refill bottle gets empty.
- The Radiator remains filled not till top but a little lower & water is seen in it.
- If I donot fill water in refill bottle & only top up the Radiator then Water also drains from drain pipe & level gets a little lower & water is seen in it.
- BTW the Temperature Needle remains at 0 deg & does not climb up.
- I changed the Radiator Cap but problem is same.
- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad