Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Dream Project : Ultimate CJ-7 for me

Guys
    Let me introduce myself . I am an engineer with decades old lust / craving for a lousy thing called a Jeep . It is lousy 4 people who know that i invested 1 year 16 days at the cost of my vacations and family time to approx 1.5 tons of metal with wheels called a CJ -7 . Conveniently my wife niknamed the Jeep as "acceptable saukan ". With reference to an old thread " Jeep 4 U " written leisurely after completing a 2 yr professional assignement ( https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/4x4...-make-jeep-4-u ) , I will now take some time , step wise , to share the ultimate CJ -7 for me .
    Will start of by going reverse :
    The finished Product :

Specifications :
    Engine : 2 JZ , 3.0 L , 230 bhp ,In line 6 cylinder
    Gearbox : Prado ( '90 -'96 )
    Axles : Prado ( ~ '96 with special 10 : 41 axle ratio ) . With both front and rear diff locks , electronic free wheel hub , 4 disc brakes
    Tyres : 265-70- R-16 Dunlop All Season
    Leaf Springs : Dihatsu and Rocky . Front leafs with reverse shakles
    Speed : I really dont know . Have done 140 kph in 4 th gear for almost 70 km on motorway strech from pindi to Lilla ( a corrola overtook me with grin look and that did it . Hopefully the car driver will respect Jeep drivers a bit more ). Yesterday did 160 kph but then jeep was almost like flying so really dont think that jeeps should be measured at high speeds. BUT, on a drag can easily roast a civic . Had a drag at airstip in Khewra and the 1.3 km runway was a bit too small to go beyond 140 kph and then brake also without going into a ditch .
    Additional Lights : PIAA wide beams , Unity Searh Light ( not installed in pic but notice the bore on RHS)
    Paint : Customised paint of an international company ( however the paki painters did not do the justice that the paint deserved )

Dream Project  Ultimate CJ-7 for me -100591
    Dream Project : Ultimate CJ-7 for me - 100591

The Starting Point :

The starting point was ,as always ,with a search for a jeep.My personal priority was a CJ -7 . Some chicks, however plump ,do facinate u . It either the "grey matter" , "the air that she carries" or simply the compatibility of minds that gets u attracted ( btw i am not in that age group / leauge now .LOL ) . Coming to the point , CJ -7 always attracted me . It is one of those feels that cannot be justified and then can u justify "attraction - facination - love "? . In a long gist , this was the reason that no other model qualifies for affection in my eyes as a CJ -7. So where do i look for ???
    Varients of CJ -7 ( with excuse to local talent of converting them into wranglers or body change with NCP wranglers ) was a no -go area for me (again cannot justify ) . However , in 1999 , Federel Flood Commission ( it exists ) auctioned off nine vehicles ( as per my recall ) '84 model orginal metal hard tops , 3 door CJ -7's. My quest was to find one such piece . In Choa Saiden Shah , there was one in a "gang raped" condition . In Rwp , Mr Nadir will never sell his blue beuty . One was with a civil contractor , another with a generator supplier in Lahore who refused to sell . Then one was located in NWFP ( i still luv this name ) but had a registration number of NWFP which unfortunately our Police loves to stop whenever they lay their eyes upon one. Almost on the verge of settling in for an orginal soft top ( 80 model silver color ) , someone informed me that just north of Balakot and near the conflict zone there is repotedly one parked in a garage . So off goes Mr hasaan iqbal , loaded with apart from other things a reasonable amount of hard cash and then I got there and then this beauty was bough with minor " rape " done to it by the local experts .

Specifications :
    Engine : Original 2.2 L diesel replaced with 2 L ( civil engine0
    Gear Box : orginal gearbox reaplaced with 4x2 hiace gearbox
    Axles : Belive me : rear diff of a pajero with original front axle
    Body : Luckily no body engineered it to an extension or played with it reversably which was the reason i bought it ( maybe 75 k over its logical price ) ( To be continued: as and when i am able to upload the pic )

Dream Project : Ultimate CJ-7 for me - 100803

Resource

Every project has its key planning phase . Scope Of Work , Finance , RESOURCE, Job intent and finished product delivering as per intent .
    I was lucky . I knew what I wanted . I knew what it should look like . I knew how it is to be utilised and for what purpose i want it thereby setting the stage for its expected performance .
    However , the most important variant in all this is the resource that is required to do it actually . Trick of the trade is that go to the right people with rite intentions and spell out the requirement . I must confess ,that since renovation projects are based on availability of items in the kabaar market , th value for money and service is something that i am ,like a lot of us , novice.
    See , as a professional Projects guy , i knew this limitation . Even if i am satisfied with a purchase , i know that there must be a better option/bargain lying somewhere deep into Shuba Bazaar , Chamman , Sultan ka Koch , karachi etc etc . This was the area where my decade old friends helped me out tremendously ( atleast five trip were carried out scouting for me by my these friends ). I will take a minute and some words to step wise define them :
    Nikko Ustad ( 03335214839)
    Nikko Bhai and i go back to the 90's . I was a teenager visiting their workshops frequently . After sometime , he out of his busy schedule , started responding to my questions and that lead to the foundations of a great friendship . out of the way he bought and installed a 2 c diesel in '99 in my father's 1967 corona which is working till date without even a clutch change . ( BTW cars are not his area of work but did it out of friendship) .
    He always discouraged me from getting a Jeep . Why ? Only was testing me if i really really have the audacity / nerdness / craziness of a jeep lover or not .
    During the countless sittings , i hope he new deep down that my day will come which will create great deal of trouble for him . AND one fine day in 2009 , it finally came as a blizzard to his workplace in form of a cj -7 . He wittingly told me to get the bushes of leaf spring s installed , service the brakes, clean the radiator and spend about a couple of thousand along with tire change and enjoy the ride. I agreed and did not get any of the job done and went home . The next day when i came and requesting him to strip down the vehicle , Ustad Nikko started laughing anf confessed that he knew that i am mad enough to go into the quicksand of jeep renovation.
    So the jeep project started . I must reveal that what my jeep is today ( i am proud of it ) it is toatally because of Ustad Nikko.
    All the selctions , specs ,combinations were discussed advised and surveyed by us both for well over three months . he bought me the 2 JZ at throwaway price . ( knew that he is taking a risk as this engine was never installed in any jeep before ( to my humble knowledge ). I mean a car engine in a jeep . R u Kidding ??? What would happen in low rpm ranges ? where and when torque range will be available ?
    All i can say is that the guy knows his job as nobody else . He was the first guy to make a local Wrangler ( blood red ) wayback in 1990. He was the guy who instaled a 5.2 l V -8 in CJ 7 for an OMV executive who took the jeep to England in 1992-93 and it really passed British road standard test ( barring the one point complaint by the import inspector that the head lights were too strong ).
    There might be others , but for me Ustad Nikko is the numero uno in this line of craziness and i am a witness in the shape of my ride that he is the best .
    Khanno Dentor ( 03455036578)

A struck up guy in every sense . But the catch is he is the true professional . I knew him very well . I knew that if he dents my jeep then the project timeline is a "walk in the clouds " .
    But then , who will spend 45 days on four fendors and a step board . Guys , post paint , the denting work gets hidden but i know the pain, effort that Khanno put in my jeep . Everything is replaceable with a guage 20 GI sheet . (irrespective of the metallurgy ) But Khanno spend 6 mnths and resptored my jeep to as much as possible to the original metal . This is my sense of pride in his work that now I know that even underneath the paint skin , the genes are right . ( all genuine bolts were installed back , and when not possible , each bolt was purchased through kabbar ) . I can proudly say that except for four 27 mm bolts ( odd size ) installed temporarily on front hooks , there is not local bolting in my jeep. All because of efforts of Khanno's younger brother .( BTW , Khanno located the jeep in Blalkot and went with me to buy it )

Mehmood Ustad (03335161631)
    Doc, as i call him , is a true mechanic . I must confess that he used to make me work as his "choota" when ever i used to push him.
    All i can say about Doc is that kabbaar walas dont really like him . The reason ? . He is a perfectionist . He will not forward any "chalta Hai " kaam to his customer . the northern jeep walas have a saying . Get the engine, gearbox , axle overhauled by Mehmmood and then forget about it .He is that perfectionist .
    Venturing into dual diff locks was only possible due to Nikko & Doc . About both these gentlemen , i just want to say that they know their job, they think out of the box , they analyse their work and their issues . AND the result in satisfied jeep guys like me. ( The drag that Doc did on my ride with rubber burnout is though a grudge that i have against him but then he had to check out the performance of his endavours. The drag link will be uploaded in due course in this thread )
    Dream Project : Ultimate CJ-7 for me - 100901 Dream Project : Ultimate CJ-7 for me - 100902 Dream Project : Ultimate CJ-7 for me - 100903

THE DRAG BY DOC

Login | Facebook

The "POWER TRAIN BAY " vs the Engine bay

Starting Point

Dream Project : Ultimate CJ-7 for me - 101720

The Power Train Bay as of test ride time

Dream Project : Ultimate CJ-7 for me - 101729

Wanted Diff Locks ( See the mess one undergoes)

Dream Project : Ultimate CJ-7 for me - 101732 Dream Project : Ultimate CJ-7 for me - 101733

Attached Images Attached Images         

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

awesome!
    hats off to your efforts bro!
    (Y)

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

please upload the video on youtube...
    PAKISTAN ZINDABAD

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by HasaanIqbal View Post
    Guys
    Let me introduce myself . I am an engineer with decades old lust / craving for a lousy thing called a Jeep . It is lousy 4 people who know that i invested 1 year 16 days at the cost of my vacations and family time to approx 1.5 tons of metal with wheels called a CJ -7 . Conveniently my wife niknamed the Jeep as "acceptable saukan ". With reference to an old thread " Jeep 4 U " written leisurely after completing a 2 yr professional assignement ( https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/4x4...-make-jeep-4-u ) , I will now take some time , step wise , to share the ultimate CJ -7 for me .
    The finished Product :

Specifications :
    Axles : Prado ( ~ '96 with special 10 : 41 axle ratio ) . With both front and rear diff locks , electronic free wheel hub , 4 disc brakes
    Speed : I really dont know . Have done 140 kph in 4 th gear for almost 70 km on motorway strech from pindi to Lilla ( a corrola overtook me with grin look and that did it . Hopefully the car driver will respect Jeep drivers a bit more ). Yesterday did 160 kph but then jeep was almost like flying so really dont think that jeeps should be measured at high speeds. BUT, on a drag can easily roast a civic . Had a drag at airstip in Khewra and the 1.3 km runway was a bit too small to go beyond 140 kph and then brake also without going into a ditch .
    Additional Lights : PIAA wide beams , Unity Searh Light ( not installed in pic but notice the bore on RHS)
    Paint : Customised paint of an international company ( however the paki painters did not do the justice that the paint deserved )

The Starting Point :

The starting point was ,as always ,with a search for a jeep.My personal priority was a CJ -7 . Some chicks, however plump ,do facinate u . It either the "grey matter" , "the air that she carries" or simply the compatibility of minds that gets u attracted ( btw i am not in that age group / leauge now .LOL ) . Coming to the point , CJ -7 always attracted me . It is one of those feels that cannot be justified and then can u justify "attraction - facination - love "? . In a long gist , this was the reason that no other model qualifies for affection in my eyes as a CJ -7. So where do i look for ???
    Varients of CJ -7 ( with excuse to local talent of converting them into wranglers or body change with NCP wranglers ) was a no -go area for me (again cannot justify ) . However , in 1999 , Federel Flood Commission ( it exists ) auctioned off nine vehicles ( as per my recall ) '84 model orginal metal hard tops , 3 door CJ -7's. My quest was to find one such piece . In Choa Saiden Shah , there was one in a "gang raped" condition . In Rwp , Mr Nadir will never sell his blue beuty . One was with a civil contractor , another with a generator supplier in Lahore who refused to sell . Then one was located in NWFP ( i still luv this name ) but had a registration number of NWFP which unfortunately our Police loves to stop whenever they lay their eyes upon one. Almost on the verge of settling in for an orginal soft top ( 80 model silver color ) , someone informed me that just north of Balakot and near the conflict zone there is repotedly one parked in a garage . So off goes Mr hasaan iqbal , loaded with apart from other things a reasonable amount of hard cash and then I got there and then this beauty was bough with minor " rape " done to it by the local experts .

Specifications :
    Body : Luckily no body engineered it to an extension or played with it reversably which was the reason i bought it ( maybe 75 k over its logical price ) ( To be continued: as and when i am able to upload the pic )

Resource

Every project has its key planning phase . Scope Of Work , Finance , RESOURCE, Job intent and finished product delivering as per intent .
    I was lucky . I knew what I wanted . I knew what it should look like . I knew how it is to be utilised and for what purpose i want it thereby setting the stage for its expected performance .
    However , the most important variant in all this is the resource that is required to do it actually . Trick of the trade is that go to the right people with rite intentions and spell out the requirement . I must confess ,that since renovation projects are based on availability of items in the kabaar market , th value for money and service is something that i am ,like a lot of us , novice.
    See , as a professional Projects guy , i knew this limitation . Even if i am satisfied with a purchase , i know that there must be a better option/bargain lying somewhere deep into Shuba Bazaar , Chamman , Sultan ka Koch , karachi etc etc . This was the area where my decade old friends helped me out tremendously ( atleast five trip were carried out scouting for me by my these friends ). I will take a minute and some words to step wise define them :
    Nikko Bhai and i go back to the 90's . I was a teenager visiting their workshops frequently . After sometime , he out of his busy schedule , started responding to my questions and that lead to the foundations of a great friendship . out of the way he bought and installed a 2 c diesel in '99 in my father's 1967 corona which is working till date without even a clutch change . ( BTW cars are not his area of work but did it out of friendship) .
    He always discouraged me from getting a Jeep . Why ? Only was testing me if i really really have the audacity / nerdness / craziness of a jeep lover or not .
    During the countless sittings , i hope he new deep down that my day will come which will create great deal of trouble for him . AND one fine day in 2009 , it finally came as a blizzard to his workplace in form of a cj -7 . He wittingly told me to get the bushes of leaf spring s installed , service the brakes, clean the radiator and spend about a couple of thousand along with tire change and enjoy the ride. I agreed and did not get any of the job done and went home . The next day when i came and requesting him to strip down the vehicle , Ustad Nikko started laughing anf confessed that he knew that i am mad enough to go into the quicksand of jeep renovation.
    So the jeep project started . I must reveal that what my jeep is today ( i am proud of it ) it is toatally because of Ustad Nikko.
    All the selctions , specs ,combinations were discussed advised and surveyed by us both for well over three months . he bought me the 2 JZ at throwaway price . ( knew that he is taking a risk as this engine was never installed in any jeep before ( to my humble knowledge ). I mean a car engine in a jeep . R u Kidding ??? What would happen in low rpm ranges ? where and when torque range will be available ?
    All i can say is that the guy knows his job as nobody else . He was the first guy to make a local Wrangler ( blood red ) wayback in 1990. He was the guy who instaled a 5.2 l V -8 in CJ 7 for an OMV executive who took the jeep to England in 1992-93 and it really passed British road standard test ( barring the one point complaint by the import inspector that the head lights were too strong ).
    There might be others , but for me Ustad Nikko is the numero uno in this line of craziness and i am a witness in the shape of my ride that he is the best .

A struck up guy in every sense . But the catch is he is the true professional . I knew him very well . I knew that if he dents my jeep then the project timeline is a "walk in the clouds " .
    But then , who will spend 45 days on four fendors and a step board . Guys , post paint , the denting work gets hidden but i know the pain, effort that Khanno put in my jeep . Everything is replaceable with a guage 20 GI sheet . (irrespective of the metallurgy ) But Khanno spend 6 mnths and resptored my jeep to as much as possible to the original metal . This is my sense of pride in his work that now I know that even underneath the paint skin , the genes are right . ( all genuine bolts were installed back , and when not possible , each bolt was purchased through kabbar ) . I can proudly say that except for four 27 mm bolts ( odd size ) installed temporarily on front hooks , there is not local bolting in my jeep. All because of efforts of Khanno's younger brother .( BTW , Khanno located the jeep in Blalkot and went with me to buy it )

Doc, as i call him , is a true mechanic . I must confess that he used to make me work as his "choota" when ever i used to push him.
    All i can say about Doc is that kabbaar walas dont really like him . The reason ? . He is a perfectionist . He will not forward any "chalta Hai " kaam to his customer . the northern jeep walas have a saying . Get the engine, gearbox , axle overhauled by Mehmmood and then forget about it .He is that perfectionist .
    Venturing into dual diff locks was only possible due to Nikko & Doc . About both these gentlemen , i just want to say that they know their job, they think out of the box , they analyse their work and their issues . AND the result in satisfied jeep guys like me. ( The drag that Doc did on my ride with rubber burnout is though a grudge that i have against him but then he had to check out the performance of his endavours. The drag link will be uploaded in due course in this thread )
    Dream Project : Ultimate CJ-7 for me - 100901 Dream Project : Ultimate CJ-7 for me - 100902 Dream Project : Ultimate CJ-7 for me - 100903

THE DRAG BY DOC

Login | Facebook

Starting Point

Dream Project : Ultimate CJ-7 for me - 101732 Dream Project : Ultimate CJ-7 for me - 101733
    The Drag Video on You Tube
    Link on youtube is attached
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-wHWGj--4M

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Excellent but what abt Color u changed to white or before its like this as in some other color it would be more dashing, but choice differs from person to person
    Life is a chain of moment of enjoyment and Obedience to Allah, not only about survival

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Guys
    The finished Product :

Specifications :

The Starting Point :

Specifications :

Resource

THE DRAG BY DOC

Login | Facebook

Starting Point

Start of Explorations ( Note the light on the top RHS )
    Enroute to Exploring Fort Kask and near coal mines

Dream Project  Ultimate CJ-7 for me -107655 Dream Project  Ultimate CJ-7 for me -107656

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Beautiful Jeep. Best off luck with it.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

IJz mapped with Prado`s gear box so how well it performed Off road?
    PAKISTAN ZINDABAD

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

very awesome thread....very informative for those who wanted to start project like this....
    Umer Siddiqui ... Inline Six .... ** 2JZ-GE **

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Free bump for Hasaan....all this talk of 'yotas and mitsus is making my head spin
    "If YOU don't believe in what you're doing it'll never work."

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SuhaibKiani View Post
    Free bump for Hasaan....all this talk of 'yotas and mitsus is making my head spin
    Sir i saw your brothers work on another website and i am a fan of his work. attention to detail and stuff very nice
    RIP

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Hasaaniqbal

Brother indeed your ride is one of the best CJs Iev come across in Pakistan if not the best.
    I would appreciate if you can post some pics of the interior as well.
    I recently bought a CJ 7(pic attached) from a fellow Pakwheeler and now I am itching to get it to a level I want.
    But there are problems.
    1. I am in Lahore and the we all know that all the good Mechanics for Jeep happen to be in Pindi.
    2. Dont know any even average Jeep Mecahnic in Lahore.
    Dream Project  Ultimate CJ-7 for me -125325
    -

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ Red CJ -7

Good buy
    Well regarding renovation
    I suggest DONT renovate atalll for next 6 months. Use the jeep . Enjoy and even rough it up a bit . Then make up ur mind on wht u want and how much money u want to spend .
    In this way u will get the prob of max return on investment

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ Red CJ -7

Good buy
    Well regarding renovation
    I suggest DONT renovate atalll for next 6 months. Use the jeep . Enjoy and even rough it up a bit . Then make up ur mind on wht u want and how much money u want to spend .
    In this way u will get the prob of max return on investment
    My vehicle mashallah is in a perfect working condition. Every thing gon my rig is working fine.
    It is just the steering needs a bit of work. That I plan to get done tomorrow inshallah.

Brother you sound right. I am planing to get all the parts sourced first and then start the restoration job.

Few things I will like to know

1. You have gone for parado axles front and rear. They are a bit wide as comapare to the originals. How do you make them look ok?

2. If I do not use the original axels can I go for the Rocky axels?

Sir I will appreciate if you can post some interior pics. I am sure interior of ur vehicle must be as delightful as exterior.

Thanx
    -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

To the thread owner:
    Brilliance is what comes to mind. I can see some Cherokees being smoked soon! Please keep us in the loop of the off road performance.

Rao.
    I will miss her, that RKR. She will always be the one that got away.
    But, life goes on. From RKR to MMC. 4x4 Engaged? Team Unimog, Pakistan

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@hsumbal 1
    prado and rocky both can be installed with spacers . No issue but remember the ratios that u want .
    well interior pics i dont have rite now but it is plain and simple with AC . That all i can say now

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@hSumbul
    In my view, there is no concrete benefit in changing axles if the stock ones are running well unless you are looking for either (a) rear disc brakes (b) diff lockers (c) lower diff/final drive ratios (d) extreme offroading. If so you can shift to LC70/Prado axles which (particularly with either a or b above) are not all that cheap.

The stock Dana/AMC axle combo with 4.1 (10:41) ratios can and will withstand a fair amount of abuse by most varieties of engines and even larger tires (upto 35s have been recently installed and are known to be running well).

The only catch here (and its an important one) is that the stock axles and diff must be original and in genuine condition, not locally repaired or worn out.
    "If YOU don't believe in what you're doing it'll never work."

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

AMC stock stuff is also high speed diffs.......so y change it?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

The Drag Video on You Tube
    Link on youtube is attached
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-wHWGj--4M
    Twisting in Jhelum River Bed near motorway last week

Login | Facebook

I know have been lazy but am truly enjoying the machine . will post pics in days to come .

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Twisting in Jhelum River Bed near motorway last week

Login | Facebook

I know have been lazy but am truly enjoying the machine . will post pics in days to come .
    Awsome man. I might need your help on some works. Would love to see your ride bro.
    http://www.sohcmydohc.com

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hasaan bhai,

you and your project fellows did a great job, MASHA ALLAH ,

Who was the painter and fron where you got it done, just asking for my project

Best Regatds

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

User Tag List