I have seen a reasonable condition wagoneer with a person and have developed some interest in buying it. Its in original condition, painted only from outside. Has 2b diesel engine with original 4 fwd gear and total original mechanically. Original seats, dash board. No AC, no heater. Can someone pls let me know the following.
1. Is this beautiful beast worth keeping for offroading purposes.
2. Can i get it's body parts from the local market?
3. If the original things (mechanical items) needs repair, like brakes, front ends, leaf springs, shafts, crosses, steering assembly, free wheel hubs, than would it be possible to find these things from the local market.
4. If not, than is there any alternate of like using toyota items in it? Pls specify all above mentioned parts.
5. Is a 2b engine enough for this heavy weight vehicle? And what would be the diesel consumption?
- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad