52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Pre Cholistan Sand Run at Indus

today @desertdevil, NN, Untamed, ParaPilot, SuhaibKiani decided to check there vehicles for the upcoming cholistan Rally it was a fun day out with some great runs in the sand
    we assembled at the meeting point at 8am in the morning and then went to the sand run site.

Pre Cholistan Sand Run at Indus - 206732

Pre Cholistan Sand Run at Indus - 206733

VDOs by NN

Attached Images Attached Images   

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by desertdevil View Post
    @ SK you may disagree with me 100 times but the fact remains the same.....for me its a matter of pride if a colleague has assembled something which others could only dream of and btw i still own a toyota and a honda hence Mitsu egos doesnt exist... its all in your head bro.
    I agree with desertdevil here. The motor, the diffs, the body were all Japenese.
    Only the DREAM was MADE IN PAKISTAN. . To me that ranks above all.
    May we all live our dreams.
    Ehsan

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by desertdevil View Post
    @ SK you may disagree with me 100 times but the fact remains the same.....for me its a matter of pride if a colleague has assembled something which others could only dream of and btw i still own a toyota and a honda hence Mitsu egos doesnt exist... its all in your head bro.
    Never doubted you on your pride in Project Concordia..... even when you (and your navigator with the cam) are pushing me for drags, I don't want to do, I know you mean well. Much appreciated!

On the Mitsu ego, we all just like to bug you and MitsuMan! Its just so much fun! Your passion and pride in your machines is truly quite unique! And BTW that 3.5 of yours is quite the pocket rocket indeed and truly well engineered machine, particularly love%
    "If YOU don't believe in what you're doing it'll never work."

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Credits!

And BTW I get much more credit for this UZi affair than I really should, two people who have been absolutely critical are Omar Cheema who started the project and mechanic Farooq Awan who not only put the thing together but refused to compromise on a few critical aspects which ensured that the Wow factor was there! Two other instrumental people have been Ehsan Kiani and the inevitable Janj. Without the former's unspoken passion for FJ40s I would never have ventured into this territory and without the latter I would probably not have gotten my hands on the 1UZ engine!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Arrow @SK Step2

What makes 4x4Engaged? special is to discover secret places others cannot reach! ✓

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SuhaibKiani View Post

On the Mitsu ego, we all just like to bug you and MitsuMan!
    @SK

You are welcome anytime, amigo.....it is a always a treat to hear views from such an acclaimed motor enthusiast....helps mediocre guys like me to aim even higher!
    MEN DO IT AT DAKAR!!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MITSU_MAN View Post
    @SK

You are welcome anytime, amigo.....it is a always a treat to hear views from such an acclaimed motor enthusiast....helps mediocre guys like me to aim even higher!

Chalo, subha sey shaam sey late night mein harr garee kay khilaaf bakwaasay karta houn, or Mitsus kee Jay hos. Still none of you mentioned that. I have taken so many pungas, all for the pride of Mitsumen. This is not including the bashings of everything not Mitsu on all other forums. From now on, I am on the payroll, if you guys need me to bash another vehicle, pay me. For the time being, I have declared myself neutral. To the gallows with these Mitsus and Toyotas. Achaaii ka zamana hee nahin hain.

RKR (marr gaya MMC!!!!!!!!)

PS. WHAT IS THIS SK!!! I HAVE GIVEN MORE TO TOYOTA BASHINGS!!!! Khair, I guess it is in my face now.

On the Mitsu ego, we all just like to bug you and MitsuMan! Its just so much fun!
    I will miss her, that RKR. She will always be the one that got away.
    But, life goes on. From RKR to MMC. 4x4 Engaged? Team Unimog, Pakistan

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by raohamid View Post

PS. WHAT IS THIS SK!!! I HAVE GIVEN MORE TO TOYOTA BASHINGS!!!! Khair, I guess it is in my face now.
    We know your a 'yota at heart! And with so many 'yota heart transplants happening these days we just thought it was time to break you out of the Mitsu spell and slowly break MitsuMan into accepting the heartbreaking state of affairs!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SuhaibKiani View Post
    Thanks for the points here... but I seriously disagree with your definition of a Pakistani automobile or what is from scratch.

Not that it really matters what Pakistani percentage or scratch rating you assign to it, but given the work done in the conception, crafting and re-engineering of this out here, I feel it would be unfair to call it anything but Made in Pakistan and built from scratch! Specially since Atlas Hondas are supposedly made in Pakistan and Hilux Tigers in Thailand.

In my view, its quite irrelevant what make the parts are and whether you bought a frame from the yard or raw iron from the factory in putting the car together..... whats important is that there was nothing to begin with, then there was a frame, then the diffs, the gear, the engine, the body etc etc until there was something with four wheels that moved. Remember this was not a restoration and no two components in there were ever put together by Toyota in any one car. Thats as much Pakistani and as much "from scratch" as it practically gets.

Alternatively, we would call it "Made in Nallah Leh" and "made from scrap" if it better suits all the Mitsu egos for losing to it - REPEATEDLY

Sk take it easy mate!!!

I would agree with Desert devil here that your vehicle is not made in Pakistan its just assembled here. And if one puts some thought in it then one would see that you have taken proven components from different Toyota vehicles and installed them in one vehicle so where your input counts is in choosing those components from many available and making them work together efficiently. And thats all there is to it but even for doing this one has to know his cars inside out. Its not a job for every Tom **** and Harry. And Toyota and Hondas are assembled here not made I'm sure if you look for legal agreements between Atlas Honda and Honda Japan one would never find the term "MADE" it will always be assembled. The only thing Pakistan has ever made is peter engine or what ever that is called and I'm sure even the design of that has a patent from some other country. Pakistan can never make V8, gearboxes and transfer cases... they are morons far too busy multiplying assets through corruption.

And Desert devils 3.5 never lost to you. Two drags were done which were not conclusive since you were not really into in for some odd reason. I thought you wanted it badly specially after msgs exchanged between Mitsu-man and Charged the previous night and then you were revvin ur uz like mad before the Police barricade and after that don't know what happen and then Salman bhai radioed has that the race is on and SK is waiting so lets get done with it. I'm pretty sure Salman bhai said all this on the same basis and never actually confirmed with SK since Sk didn't have a radio. You were even given the option of going somewhere peaceful for a drag but you opted differently.

Let me make it clear that I'm not acting like a Lota and switching sides now. Its just that I have a big mouth and I speak my mind. Desert devil is as good a friends as SK is and all others from the club as well but making tall claims and allegations is not something I have ever done and I approve of without having proofs and facts.

If one wants to tell everyone that his car is faster than Mitsus then he has to follow protocol. I still say that a drag between an evo and Uzi is gonna be an interesting one; chances are that evo would win but I want uzi to win like anything and its purely cuz of the fact that I am a motorhead and seeing a machine perform which is put together with ur own hands is the NICEST feeling everrrrr!
    There ain't no mud deep enough and no mountain high enough when you've got a LAND ROVER

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Charged View Post
    Sk take it easy mate!!!

I would agree with Desert devil here that your vehicle is not made in Pakistan its just assembled here. And if one puts some thought in it then one would see that you have taken proven components from different Toyota vehicles and installed them in one vehicle so where your input counts is in choosing those components from many available and making them work together efficiently. And thats all there is to it but even for doing this one has to know his cars inside out. Its not a job for every Tom **** and Harry. And Toyota and Hondas are assembled here not made I'm sure if you look for legal agreements between Atlas Honda and Honda Japan one would never find the term "MADE" it will always be assembled. The only thing Pakistan has ever made is peter engine or what ever that is called and I'm sure even the design of that has a patent from some other country. Pakistan can never make V8, gearboxes and transfer cases... they are morons far too busy multiplying assets through corruption.

And Desert devils 3.5 never lost to you. Two drags were done which were not conclusive since you were not really into in for some odd reason. I thought you wanted it badly specially after msgs exchanged between Mitsu-man and Charged the previous night and then you were revvin ur uz like mad before the Police barricade and after that don't know what happen and then Salman bhai radioed has that the race is on and SK is waiting so lets get done with it. I'm pretty sure Salman bhai said all this on the same basis and never actually confirmed with SK since Sk didn't have a radio. You were even given the option of going somewhere peaceful for a drag but you opted differently.

Let me make it clear that I'm not acting like a Lota and switching sides now. Its just that I have a big mouth and I speak my mind. Desert devil is as good a friends as SK is and all others from the club as well but making tall claims and allegations is not something I have ever done and I approve of without having proofs and facts.

If one wants to tell everyone that his car is faster than Mitsus then he has to follow protocol. I still say that a drag between an evo and Uzi is gonna be an interesting one; chances are that evo would win but I want uzi to win like anything and its purely cuz of the fact that I am a motorhead and seeing a machine perform which is put together with ur own hands is the NICEST feeling everrrrr!
    Looking at this pic and reading above, I propose that we should re-name you the Charged Devil
    Pre Cholistan Sand Run at Indus - filephp?id5750

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

yeh charged ki dum pe kis ne paon rakh diya

what happened over the weekend.. any details?
    I may get Lost But I don't get stuck!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Chalo, subha sey shaam sey late night mein harr garee kay khilaaf bakwaasay karta houn, or Mitsus kee Jay hos. Still none of you mentioned that. I have taken so many pungas, all for the pride of Mitsumen. This is not including the bashings of everything not Mitsu on all other forums. From now on, I am on the payroll, if you guys need me to bash another vehicle, pay me. For the time being, I have declared myself neutral. To the gallows with these Mitsus and Toyotas. Achaaii ka zamana hee nahin hain.

RKR (marr gaya MMC!!!!!!!!)

On the Mitsu ego, we all just like to bug you and MitsuMan! Its just so much fun!
    @RAO

O yara .......don't talk rubbish! You are the MAN, MY MAIN MITSUMAN.....rest of us are just decoys!!! I am writing to MMC Japan to drop Jackie Chan and employ you as their brand ambassador.... happy????? (or you still need a V6 motor as bribe?) Here.......chill amigo!

@charged

Man you are not just charged but infact SUPERCHARGED!

@SK

Trust me amigo, I am not (that) evil but you have received (well deserved) compliments from all over..... but I guess before the applaud fades away you need to settle this for once n for all....free n fair.... and may the best car win, you'll have my full blooded 'FAUJI' salute if you can bowl the blue and white Mitsus out....lets see how the pudding fares????
    MEN DO IT AT DAKAR!!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MITSU_MAN View Post
    @RAO

O yara .......don't talk rubbish! You are the MAN, MY MAIN MITSUMAN.....rest of us are just decoys!!! I am writing to MMC Japan to drop Jackie Chan and employ you as their brand ambassador.... happy????? (or you still need a V6 motor as bribe?) Here.......chill amigo!

Mitsu, damage has been done. MMC's heart is broken...... however, remember that certain vehicle I saw in your home garage, with the extra options? That just maybe, just maybe able to undo the damage. RKR-MMC-Potatoes-Potaatoes, khalli walli. I have often been given criticism from my old gang that RKR was the person, not the Toyota So I shall remain both. MMC when we're at battle, General!

Right now, it is shaanti, shaanti.

RKR

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Mitsu, damage has been done. MMC's heart is broken...... however, remember that certain vehicle I saw in your home garage, with the extra options? That just maybe, just maybe able to undo the damage. RKR-MMC-Potatoes-Potaatoes, khalli walli.

RKR
    @RAO

Err....which one?.....can't recall.....err.....can't hear you.....you are breaking up.....HOUSTON....we have a problem.....do you copy????
    MEN DO IT AT DAKAR!!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Lol! I need someone new to look up to now, kan-juice.

RKR

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Kan-juice mein bhi buhat juice hai RKRrrrrrrrrrrr
    Still Play with Mogs... DeeMog 421.129 1986... http://www.youtube.com/user/DeeMog421
    http://www.pakwheels.com/forums/4x4-clubs-off-roaders-suv/87109-team-unimog-punga-project

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee View Post
    Kan-juice mein bhi buhat juice hai RKRrrrrrrrrrrr
    @dee dee

Hahahahaha......
    MEN DO IT AT DAKAR!!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Cholistan Rally announced for 27th March, its final now, news came from 4x4 Club Bahawalpur and TDCP

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thumbs up Tires For M/T & A/Ts...

Cooper Discoverer STT USA, Available in 235/85 R 16

Pre Cholistan Sand Run at Indus -210667

General Grabber AT, Available in 265/75 R16, Both are USA
    Pre Cholistan Sand Run at Indus -210668

Both are USA & a Good choice for Offroaders Guys

Contact 0321 8217304
    Safe Drive!
    Continental Tires. Innovative Technology, Driving Confidence!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

User Tag List