AoA Everyone !
I need your help with sincere advise.. i am about to rebuild my CJ5 . purpose of my rig
1) Moderate off roading . hunting , exploration of our nothern areas.
2) will be used as a 2nd vehicle not a daily driving machine
1) Max Flex
2) good Stability at 100 km/h on highways
3) moderate Ground Clearance for off road
1) |Dana 30 front , AMC 20 Rear with T18
2) 2B Toyota Engine
3) Stock 1.5'' leaf springs with 3.5'' Front shackle .
4) Gear ratio unknown
1)Mild vibrations frm the rear
2) high driveline angle
4) Bumpy ride
5) Over Responsive Steering
6) Spongy / Sensitive Brake Paddle
i need to know wht confirigations shall i go for to make my CJ good off road vehicle.
- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad