Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Team Unimog Punga 2011: Solitude at Altitude

-Intro-
    There were lyrics, perhaps unbeknownst, at the time, reminiscing, perhaps more often than we would have cared for, perhaps more often than was appreciated. They, the lyrics, went on from milestone to milestone, from one achievement to the next, from one hurdle till the other. “As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death……”

It is that fear of the unknown, that desire to succeed, that want to want more, that camaraderie, that essence, that fulfillment, that self actualization, that focus, that function, that made us proud to be men during the week of 15<sup>th</sup> July – 22<sup>nd</sup> July 2011.

Conception started eons ago, almost as soon as the first Team Unimog (TU) Punga tour (https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/4x4...nimerg-butogah) ended. That TU trip was inconceivable for matters that are too plenty to cover again. TU decided that it was important that such trips be restricted to a cycle of 2 years. Mature words, but perhaps spoken to soon. Not all the G4 could make that trip, and for those unacquainted with the acronym, G4 is nomenclature used to describe 4 of us with too many kind traits for Pakwheels to accept and not censor. Suffice is to say that “Your Enemy’s My Enemy” is our moto. Anyways, hence, two years seemed too distant.

Fast forward, TU had a strange addition, surprisingly, it wasn’t a Unimog, but I guess friendship and company is thicker than steel and a chassis. It wasn’t German, and it wasn’t even the same classification. You’ll see it as you continue to frequent this thread I hope. The same two Unimogs that you are well acquainted with were stripped through and through the whole year, all pending the experience the drivers gained last time around. I cannot count the number of critical spares that were carried, for all three vehicles. I cannot, unfortunately, also count, and for our wives’ peace of mind, the amount of Quaid-e-Azams we had to let go off, empty, empty wallets- also, to the gallows with online and mobile banking!

13, the so called “unlucky number”, was the actual number of people who would go down and make history on this trip. 13 people, 13 men, of different backgrounds, of different ages, would forever imprint their memories with an out worldly experience. For many, it would be the first time they would have looked at our country, the beautiful Pakistan, in a completely new light. For others, who were better travelled within Pakistan, they obviously keep seeing things that beckon them to come back again and again.

The route, though decided well in advance, was at the mercy of Mother Nature. Landslides, flooding, law and order, altitude, river crossings and other fragile infrastructure, would all have to be taken into account. Resident locals, as many contacts as we were able to obtain, were critical in providing us with up-to-date and validated information. With all constants and variables where they were, the route was decided and set in stone unless mishaps on the way made way for contingencies.

Lahore (for Lahoris) - Islamabad – Abbotabad – Mansehra – Ballakot – Kaghan – Naran – Jalkhad – Lulusar Lake – Gitidas – Babusar Pass – Chillaas – Jaglot – Astore – Chillum Chowkey – Sheosar Lake (Deosai) – Kaala Paani (Deosai) – Bara Paani (Deosai) – Teesra Paani (Deosai) – Sadpara Lake - Skardu – Shiggar – Skardu – Lower Kachura at Shangrilla – Soak Nala – Lower Kachura – KKH (Skardu – Gilgit Road) – Jaglot – Chillaas – Babusar Pass – Gitidas – Lulusar Lake – Jalkhad – Naran – Kaghan – Ballakot – Mansehra – Abbotabad – Islamabad – Lahore (for Lahoris)

Whilst this is a mere introduction, and by no means exhaustive, expect additions to keep coming your way. Notables, and worthy mentions include, but are not limited to Nanga Parbat, and the various views we got of the majestic peak from parts of the KKH and Deosai. Road conditions on a whole were extremely poor, owing to the rebuild of the KKH, and the floods of the recent past. These conditions were not only tormenting for us, but more so for the three stallions that we were riding. Perhaps the most enjoyable and memorable parts of the trips were our camps which would have scored no less than 5-Stars on any hospitality matrix. The highlights for our rides were definitely the water crossings at Bara Paani and Teesra Paani in Deosai (one of the largest and highest Plateaus of the world).

It is prohibitively challenging to summarize 7 days of travel in a few paragraphs, so I hope you will sit back and thoroughly enjoy the pictures and videos.

-Outro-
    With that being said, many of us who participated will miss each other the most, and in closing I quote simple words Bo Jackson said some while ago; “If I miss anything about the sport, it’s the camaraderie of teammates.”

- Team Unimog, Pakistan

Team Unimog Punga 2011: Solitude at Altitude - 6003339748 b51518d4e4 b

The horses at Soak Nala, between Upper Kachura and Lower Kachura
    Team Unimog Punga 2011: Solitude at Altitude - 6122780725 c9b7ab8348 b

The Fields of Gold
    Team Unimog Punga 2011: Solitude at Altitude - 6002626457 cf7f84b44e b

Shangrilla Skardu, Gilgit-Baltistian, Pakistan
    Team Unimog Punga 2011: Solitude at Altitude - 6127358687 0fdd8b29ca b

The Droplet of Sheosar Lake, Deosai
    Team Unimog Punga 2011: Solitude at Altitude - 6033114526 a36b5f5cb3 b

Wonderful gift from a wonderful friend - Janj

An even more wonderful gift from a wonderful friend - Janj

Attached Images Attached Images  
    I will miss her, that RKR. She will always be the one that got away.
    But, life goes on. From RKR to MMC. 4x4 Engaged? Team Unimog, Pakistan

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@bash
    and over the years BeeMog is still the same, the owner is more like and ANT who just hoard parts in the backyard n never installs untill n unless he gets a vichlist from the G4
    When Nothing Else Work, Team Unimog has the Solution....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Basharatu View Post
    Correction, it was 1988-1993, then in 1996 an engine was swapped and fresh paint job in 2008 by TU, ladies and gentleman Mr. Fihsak for you!
    its not age u KJAY its the 5 years i spent a CCK
    its a kohatian thing u wont understand

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Exclamation

You narrated is correctly, Tanzeem is a Noorinarian and did it on the bench seats of BeeMog in the old days, nice picture again!

Quote Originally Posted by raohamid View Post
    Please meet Mr. Tanzeem. Rumor has it, and this has come from very reliable sources, that Mr. Tanzeem USED to be a great man, someone who was extremely participatory, and was the man you needed on a TU trip. Unfortunately, rumor also has it that all of this changed, total reversal, as soon as his reporting line at the office changed. He was great company when you felt him.

Team Unimog Punga 2011: Solitude at Altitude - 6002853829 e304bae125 b

Rao.
    When Nothing else do the Job "ҐЄຊ๓ પฑḭ₥φ౸" has the solution. http://www.facebook.com/team.unimog

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Smile

Baaki sub tu theek hey lakin Mr. Romano's expressions in the background are not looking good, I hope the J man reached home safe and sound

The J man, (and believe me Junaid, I have been asked to write some of this by some people who's opinion I cannot ignore), was a softie in the beginning, but surprisingly, excellent energy levels were witnessed as soon as we crossed back into Islamabad. Jay Ho J Man Kee.

Team Unimog Punga 2011: Solitude at Altitude - 6002855599 c6e434598a b
    Rao.
    When Nothing else do the Job "ҐЄຊ๓ પฑḭ₥φ౸" has the solution. http://www.facebook.com/team.unimog

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

LMAO at expressions

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thumbs up Tora Bora powered by Liqui Moli

My favorite on the trip, why? Well It had everything you need on trips like this, good comfortable seats, nice sound system, chilling A/C, Power Steering, proper brakes, Roger peter, camel trophy, a roof and windows , bright lights, and above all the Most powerful and the fastest Engine in the lot.

I was involved in the process of chipping this machine with Rao & can confidently say that this is the fastest Gen-1 of the globe which has given tough times to machines of the current era to run for there money

I'm very emotional about this ride. A few months ago, the diesel engine on it seized, so we decided to go petrol. We went for one of the most difficult electrical jobs ever, and chose a 3.0 inline 6 VVT-i motor. This trip was going to be the test for Tora Bora. If she had brought me back, I was going to keep it, but if she had failed, then I would have had to let it go. I'm proud to report that apart from an accelerator wire snapping, and a damaged automatic window motor, God was kind. I'm keeping her. The latest addition to TU, Pakistan.

Team Unimog Punga 2011: Solitude at Altitude - 6002839521 03de5df627 b
    Rao.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Waqt Aanay per...

@Fihsak, shooooh, that's a secret!

Quote Originally Posted by fihsak View Post
    @GG
    anything for G4 man, yeh tu sirf auto parts hain
    i heard someone saying my D70 is retired, so i would offer a safe house for retired D70s at my place send her over i can take care of her as per our agreement

@ajab
    yeah i saw u people n i kinda sensed someone from peshawar n the way u guys were looking at us
    you guys should have stopped for a cup of tea at chillas, i discovered a chai dhabaa there n the tea was awesome man
    hope to see u soon in peshawar

@DeeDee
    i hope u wont say again for changing the trucklite flood lite edition else u will be viched

@bash
    search for a inline Sex petrol engine for mog for proof BeeMog

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    MAN!!!!!!
    Akheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer pics @Rao .. yaar hamid bhai .. ur definitely in wrong line of work man !!!

and amazing looks Dee and Bee Mogs

@DD .. love the lights on the roof ... bohat ala mar dala
    and zabardast logos and my fav is the 2 mogs one ... bohat zabardast punga

ramadhan mein office mein acha time guzray ga ... DDDD

G's -- please speed up the uploads

@Fishak --- TERI TU !!!!! yaar u r one resourceful khawcha man!!!
    @Romano --- great to see u sir ... that was the biggest surprise for me on this punga to see you ... after our last meeting at saleem mechanic workshop

and romano normally does not like to be photographed btw
    @Bash --- baray ishtyle hein bhai log k ... ubhi DD is behing u in posing for this punga

sub G's and jays ki jay hooo .... gladly this punga came to a pleasant close without any updates of last day from M2 ...

thinking about it ... where is Xia ??? didnt he go ??
    hahaha yes bugzy boy we waited for the Ramadan to launch the thread.... now stay tuned and enjoy

now DeeMog is LEDified with Truck-lites and IPF supper dupper rally eddition. she is now electrifed, reflectified.... credit goes to G4 for putting gun on khochas kanpatti.... now we have to push khochi to hunt us supplies....
    Still Play with Mogs... DeeMog 421.129 1986... http://www.youtube.com/user/DeeMog421
    http://www.pakwheels.com/forums/4x4-clubs-off-roaders-suv/87109-team-unimog-punga-project

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Everything parked in the inventory in last 1 year went inn

@bash
    and over the years BeeMog is still the same, the owner is more like and ANT who just hoard parts in the backyard n never installs untill n unless he gets a vichlist from the G4

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Roger & @ Mr. 13, you guys have also joined the silent visitor group, comeon guys, time for show off the show

Quote Originally Posted by ams0007 View Post
    Copy Khan jee,
    &
    Same to U

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hahahha, DD, tu bhee na.
    Loving the color of Beemog.

Rao.
    see Kashif Guru G also copy "jaisay DeeDee layta hai"
    Still Play with Mogs... DeeMog 421.129 1986... http://www.youtube.com/user/DeeMog421
    http://www.pakwheels.com/forums/4x4-clubs-off-roaders-suv/87109-team-unimog-punga-project

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Lightbulb

Thank You DD, this is more like a show off then piece of information, appreciate you can share some pictures and stop testing the nerves of Rooza Dar

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee View Post
    hahaha yes bugzy boy we waited for the Ramadan to launch the thread.... now stay tuned and enjoy

now DeeMog is LEDified with Truck-lites and IPF supper dupper rally eddition. she is now electrifed, reflectified.... credit goes to G4 for putting gun on khochas kanpatti.... now we have to push khochi to hunt us supplies....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thumbs up

Nice Shots Rao, those were the brightest lights I have ever witnessed. I was near BataKundi and DeeMog was three turns behind but I could see the lights coming on the mountains on the other side of the river, earlier I thought its moon moving at the speed of Tora Bora

Here comes the other Monster. DeeMog was the Jinn Mog. The looks, the number of lights, the size, the driver and the pay load! Too much! DD was the heaviest, so sometimes the slowest, so I would park around a corner of the mountain, and wait for these crazy crazy bright whitish-blue lights to appear. The faintest hint of those lights I can never forget. Everyone would keep staring at DeeMog, where ever we went, people just had hung mouths and bedazzled looks.

Team Unimog Punga 2011: Solitude at Altitude - 6002843029 791f6a74f2 b
    Rao.
    Team Unimog Punga 2011: Solitude at Altitude - 6002841247 fc7ff01a7d b
    Rao.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Smile

@Rao, thank you for the lovely pictures, the mangoes were too good so as the the first morning before Naran, lovely overcast conditions, we needed that weather change to prepare well for the Babusar.

@DD, where's the intro of Mr. Guru Gee?

GG buhat aala mairay dost... loving your pros...

Bash badshah the man who proved to be the DIY master in the absence of Fateh Ullah Khan aka DIY who unable to join us due to leaves from office. Bash your best was Soak nala crossing 5 times.... it was nothing but the toppless fun

Team Unimog Punga 2011: Solitude at Altitude - 279448
    Arguably, the most reliable vehicle on the tour. It only showed hints of issues, possibly starter related, or perhaps altitude related during ignition. I have developed tremendous respect for BeeMog. It was consistent, so was Bash, it could go topless when you needed to, and aesthetically, it adorned an understated elegance that was going to be tough to match.

Team Unimog Punga 2011: Solitude at Altitude - 6003383610 22c2de5322 b
    Rao.
    Bashartu is very Sharartu. Bash helped me with so much work on my ride before the trip, he was there through thick and thin, through good days and through trying times. No doubt, the most experienced person on the trip and also someone who has circled the northern areas of Pakistan every since he was just a child. Basharat drove BeeMog, and was tireless and fearless throughout the trip. I cannot imagine going on a trip to the North without Bash by my side. Bash, teri bhee jay ho! Another close friend, as he's the final part after Kashif, DD, and myself who comprise of the G4.

Team Unimog Punga 2011: Solitude at Altitude - 6003402906 4d82e8e426 b

Rao.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Basharatu View Post
    Thank You DD, this is more like a show off then piece of information, appreciate you can share some pictures and stop testing the nerves of Rooza Dar
    why you are so jealous Bash boy ... you yourself are a major show off then piece of information....

i will start show off after aftari....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Smile Thank You Everyone on Behalf of TU

@Jadoon, similar feelings we have, 30min/pic is a huge amount of time, efforts from Rao Hamid to share these gems with everyone here on Pakwheels deserve a salute!

Quote Originally Posted by zhbjadoon View Post
    excellent sir cant wait more upload pic n vidz .......bs bht saber kr liya
    @autoSlaVe, thank you for the kind words, Aftaar ka waqt hua chahta hey

Quote Originally Posted by autoSlaVe View Post
    Three Words! This Is It

What a Trip

What a write up

What a Photo graph...

Mogers tusi cha gai ho sab dai sab!

You have taken write up, pics and most important of all SPIRITS to the next level baby!

Keep the pics rolling Rao Sb, Roza Daron ko tarpatei nahi hain
    @ams0007, right now I am feeling like that nick suggested by Rao "IlIkeToEatKidsInAftaaR", we also need your input on the forum since you have the pictures. Also Pls update on the BeeMog Auto Pilot video we did in Jalkhad?

Quote Originally Posted by ams0007 View Post
    Thanks Bash & Rao, I am thoroughly enjoying the posts but pictures are taking little long ………. I hope you will put some ACCELERATOR on it and we know u always have extra race cable with u onwards.fficeffice" /><o:p></o:p>
    @fihsak, hope that you must have enjoyed , UFU kashif, no excuses accepted for the slackness!

@G4
    Reporting for Duty
    Kidhar Vich hogaye ho saray, har dafa mein aa k thread chalaonga

i heard some souls shouting something about me (o_O)

this was the best expedition i had till now, full of fun, thrill, Viches & De-Viches, some DIY's on the rigs n some sand drifts n Rally Mode Driving.... lots of things to share for which there are no words....

rogerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

@raohamid
    actually wo masla kuch yun hay k i am out on field bizi in a survey these days, will share details later with G4 on C.C
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamUniMog13 View Post
    Roger oye Roger Yaarrr kahaan hoo awaaaaz nahi aaa rahii hay hellooooo. DeoSaii aa gaya hayy uth jaaaaaa

@NN, thank you sir

Quote Originally Posted by nn View Post
    Simply brilliant write-up and intro presentation!

Waiting for the visuals now!
    @Misteek, thank you, we also used BB but posting pictures from the phone are banned by our LTC

Quote Originally Posted by misteek View Post
    excellent trip and excellent coverage...
    who did the photography and which camera was used?
    @everyone, leave the faces, just notice the color of the shirt

you can see worries on some Jays face.... ofcourse new cummers to TU expedition....
    for those who worry much "when everything fails.... Team Unimog has the solution"

Team Unimog Punga 2011: Solitude at Altitude - 279559
    @ajab9007, we need someone else from peshawar to company kashif, he didnt spoke Pushto for a week and was feeling very lonely , it would be fun to have you company next year!

Quote Originally Posted by ajab9007 View Post
    well it would have been much more fun with u guys but on this expedition i traveled with my family
    @ehsankiani, JayHo

Quote Originally Posted by ehsankiani View Post
    Amazing Thread. Rao bhai... Stunning photography, lovely narration.. This stuff is enough to be a website in itself. Hats off to Team Unimog for such an amazing trip.
    Guys.. I am utterly impressed (as usual)
    Thank you for sharing
    Ehsan
    @accord7362, Thank You Sir, why you mentioned only Saleem "TU13" only , just kidding

Quote Originally Posted by accord7362 View Post
    great opening note @Rao & indeed a great trip & snap shooting

Thanks for sharing & congratzzz to all team members
    GOD bless TU13
    @spidy, thank you doost!

Quote Originally Posted by spiderman View Post
    Excellent trip keep the pictures coming
    @istafa111, Thank You

Quote Originally Posted by istafa111 View Post
    Awesome thread! Enjoyed every page of it! Thumbs up to you and your team! Best of Luck!
    I'll follow from now on...
    @Hayzin, Thank You, I guess Romano would be working on the serious documentary of this unique adventure!

Quote Originally Posted by hayzin View Post
    Amazing! Mind blowing photography and editing! This is the stuff dreams are made of and you guys are truly living yours Mashallah!
    I see a video documentary in the making!
    @aja9007, Thank You, trip of the year!
    Quote Originally Posted by ajab9007 View Post
    Thread of the year!
    @KWB25, Thank You

Quote Originally Posted by KWB25 View Post
    Hats off to Team Unimog ...especially the G4 gang...
    Delightful writeup and awesome pictorial...
    Inspirational stuff really...
    Congratualtions for the successful completion of yet another Punga...
    @Khanmomar, Thank You
    Quote Originally Posted by khanmomar View Post
    Wonderfull!! Fantastic, thread, pics, vehicles and gentlemen.

@bug, Thank You, but you seems to be hibernated, Romano was missing something there, I dont remember it was bug or the beetle

MAN!!!!!!
    Akheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer pics @Rao .. yaar hamid bhai .. ur definitely in wrong line of work man !!!

and amazing looks Dee and Bee Mogs

@DD .. love the lights on the roof ... bohat ala mar dala
    and zabardast logos and my fav is the 2 mogs one ... bohat zabardast punga

ramadhan mein office mein acha time guzray ga ... DDDD

G's -- please speed up the uploads

@Fishak --- TERI TU !!!!! yaar u r one resourceful khawcha man!!!
    @Romano --- great to see u sir ... that was the biggest surprise for me on this punga to see you ... after our last meeting at saleem mechanic workshop

and romano normally does not like to be photographed btw
    @Bash --- baray ishtyle hein bhai log k ... ubhi DD is behing u in posing for this punga

sub G's and jays ki jay hooo .... gladly this punga came to a pleasant close without any updates of last day from M2 ...

thinking about it ... where is Xia ??? didnt he go ??
    No More Soota, we are leaving that culture to Ahmed Butt the new entry in TU!

@Gs --- i hope there is a "Sutta na mila" compilation too on this punga
    @daniyalahmad, Thank You friend!

Quote Originally Posted by daniyalahmad View Post
    Excellent photos!
    Great coverage.
    Thanks alot for sharing the pictures with us.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thumbs up

from RKR to MMC to Tora Bora and now a cameray wala bhai.... i still remember he asked me on his debut to offroading "DeeDee gari band ho gaey hai"... i found him great learner now he exactly know kay jab gari band hojaey tu start kertay hain.... ... now he knows more electronics then we know how many bolts in mog.... i never thought that he will join us on a rough and tough expedition but he prove us wrong and remain in his comfy tora bora the whole time....

over to you Bash

Team Unimog Punga 2011 Solitude at Altitude -279932 Team Unimog Punga 2011 Solitude at Altitude -279933 Team Unimog Punga 2011 Solitude at Altitude -279934

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

raohamid the show off king

Team Unimog Punga 2011 Solitude at Altitude -279942

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

nice nice nice...
    http://www.facebook.com/jadoon.awais

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Guru Gee aka RKR aka MMC aka Tora Bora aka Cameray wala....

From past many months, our (Bash & MMC) daily routine was 2 hours together (walk or gym), 1 hour from that time was spent on Tora Bora electrics discussion and preparing it for this trip, everyday MMC had a new sensor for discussion or research report on why Tora Bora is driving in that xyz mode. Mr. Rao did his first DIY in my garage when we raised Tora Bora height by 3-4 inches and his approached started changing, he liked bit of mobil oil and carbon on his hands and started taking interest in mechanical and electrical troubleshooting.

As a mogger I know there are certain speed limitations and the most appreciate-able part of GG was his patience while following or leading mogs, we exactly knew what he has under his foot and we know that he has the heavy foot and love to floor but he controlled his emotions, hats off!

@GG, I hope you enjoyed the new fruits explored in Shigar

Team Unimog Punga 2011 Solitude at Altitude -279940

Team Unimog Punga 2011 Solitude at Altitude -279938

Team Unimog Punga 2011 Solitude at Altitude -279939

from RKR to MMC to Tora Bora and now a cameray wala bhai.... i still remember he asked me on his debut to offroading "DeeDee gari band ho gaey hai"... i found him great learner now he exactly know kay jab gari band hojaey tu start kertay hain.... ... now he knows more electronics then we know how many bolts in mog.... i never thought that he will join us on a rough and tough expedition but he prove us wrong and remain in his comfy tora bora the whole time....

over to you Bash

Team Unimog Punga 2011 Solitude at Altitude -279932 Team Unimog Punga 2011 Solitude at Altitude -279933 Team Unimog Punga 2011 Solitude at Altitude -279934

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 77 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

User Tag List