33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default wtb a willys or mutt jeep !!

as the title suggests that i want to buy a jeep mainly for trips to northern areas and mild offroading (not as a daily runner)..i am a newbie as far as 4x4 machines are concerned...i would like to restore one but a restored one in reasonable price would also be okey for me..i want to buy one preferably from lahore...if anyone of you has one for sale or knows that from where i can get one then plz reply on this thread...
    i would like if all the 4x4 gurus out there give their valuable suggestions as to should i go for a willys(cj5 cj7) m38 or a mutt...what should be the fair prices for these and what should one see when buying an old rig....
    your input in this regard will be highly appreciated....
    Regards
    Hasnain

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

willys a king of North... no match...
    Still Play with Mogs... DeeMog 421.129 1986... http://www.youtube.com/user/DeeMog421
    http://www.pakwheels.com/forums/4x4-clubs-off-roaders-suv/87109-team-unimog-punga-project

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

ahan then do you know about one for sale?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by sunhonbun View Post
    ahan then do you know about one for sale?
    bro you need to search Pakwheels used car section...
    Still Play with Mogs... DeeMog 421.129 1986... http://www.youtube.com/user/DeeMog421
    http://www.pakwheels.com/forums/4x4-clubs-off-roaders-suv/87109-team-unimog-punga-project

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

there are loads of them for sale at thokar...one is "saif autos" and another is "Waqas autos" ....
    saif has loads of mutt jeeps....i think he was asking for 120,000. (you have to obviously get some work done on it)
    waqas has Land cruiser ...1978-1984 model....think the price was around 250,000...(and yes, you have to restore it as well)
    i have waqas's number if you want? he is expecting to get 60 or so mutts this week...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

my mutt is for sale, Toyota 3sfe , 2 liter petrol efi engine,with efi landi renzo cng kit = power steering .and 4x4,new tyres ,new battery.engine throws water fom exhaust,every thing is bought new and installed,all 4 shock absorbers,bush etc. with roof doors and side covers ,very nice interior........reason for selling is that im gettin married so i need a car..exchange with car is also possible. Islamabad special no. all tokens paid. demand 425K.believe me its very reasonable as the jeeep costed me lot more
    CHOUDHRY ALI - GOLD & GREEN because Old is gold and hybrids are green

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    there are loads of them for sale at thokar...one is "saif autos" and another is "Waqas autos" ....
    saif has loads of mutt jeeps....i think he was asking for 120,000. (you have to obviously get some work done on it)
    waqas has Land cruiser ...1978-1984 model....think the price was around 250,000...(and yes, you have to restore it as well)
    i have waqas's number if you want? he is expecting to get 60 or so mutts this week...
    sir
    good to see u here ...thanx for replying ...yes plz forward me his no..i ll be more than happy...i thought you were only interested in surf but you have surveyed the market for other 4x4s as well..u seem to be a true 4x4 enthusiast
    how is your hunt for surf going? did u find any or are u going for some more hardcore offroad machine?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by chali View Post
    my mutt is for sale, Toyota 3sfe , 2 liter petrol efi engine,with efi landi renzo cng kit = power steering .and 4x4,new tyres ,new battery.engine throws water fom exhaust,every thing is bought new and installed,all 4 shock absorbers,bush etc. with roof doors and side covers ,very nice interior........reason for selling is that im gettin married so i need a car..exchange with car is also possible. Islamabad special no. all tokens paid. demand 425K.believe me its very reasonable as the jeeep costed me lot more
    bro sorry this is way out of my budget......i guess i should try and restore an auction vehicle ...how much i need to spend on an auction vehicle to fully restore it ? any idea?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

pics,jeep with radial tyres and spare wheeel
    wtb a willys or mutt jeep !! -306323

wtb a willys or mutt jeep !! -306324
    CHOUDHRY ALI - GOLD & GREEN because Old is gold and hybrids are green

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ balance
    i have talked to waqas..he says that 100 mutts will be arriving at his place next week....n he will set a demand price after arrival of jeeps...as for now he cant comment on asking price...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default hi

@ balance
    i have talked to waqas..he says that 100 mutts will be arriving at his place next week....n he will set a demand price after arrival of jeeps...as for now he cant comment on asking price...
    i have bought mutt directly from auction and is now for sale i am planning to buy a bigger machine.
    GO MEAN OR GO HOME | facebook.com/4x4MeanMachines | facebook.com/ythband

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 1980 Mutt (auction Aug-2011)

If you buy out one from Waqas or Insaf it would be big gamble and those mutts are not in start condition, you have to be very very lucky to get all things intact.

here are pics of mine, i have done all works needed.
    and now jeep is running and offroading well.

demand 225k nego.

wtb a willys or mutt jeep !! -307262

wtb a willys or mutt jeep !! -307263

wtb a willys or mutt jeep !! -307264

wtb a willys or mutt jeep !! -307265

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@fouadar
    bro your demand seems to be really high........the dealers at thokar are demanding 120k and thats not final even....definitely they are going to keep some profit margin for themselves...though your rig seems to be in a good nick but since you have bought directly from an auction..you would have definitely bought it for less than 100k...its still unregistered i guess...so plz could you elaborate that what sort of repairs have you done on the rig so that you r demanding 225k...engine swap?we may strike a deal if you ask a reasonable amount...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default hi

@fouadar
    bro your demand seems to be really high........the dealers at thokar are demanding 120k and thats not final even....definitely they are going to keep some profit margin for themselves...though your rig seems to be in a good nick but since you have bought directly from an auction..you would have definitely bought it for less than 100k...its still unregistered i guess...so plz could you elaborate that what sort of repairs have you done on the rig so that you r demanding 225k...engine swap?we may strike a deal if you ask a reasonable amount...
    hi dear,
    i dont know why my demand seems to be on higher side to you, yes i have bought directly from auction and voucher is under my own name. but i only got the benefit of choosing the best mutt among others standing there. i dont want to misguide by mentioning it again that you should not buy from the thokar dealers but having said that you must be very very lucky while buying from them....

i blv my demand is very reasonable and i have also mentioned that its negotiable, following our the works which have been done. you can visit any time and check one by one.

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="280"><col style="mso-width-source:userset;mso-width-alt:10240;width:210pt" width="280"> <tbody><tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td class="xl64" style="height:15.0pt;width:210pt" height="20" width="280">Heads</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td class="xl63" style="height:15.0pt;border-top:none" height="20">Cost of Jeep</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td class="xl63" style="height:15.0pt;border-top:none" height="20">Auction Entry Fee</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td class="xl63" style="height:15.0pt;border-top:none" height="20">Recovery Van</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td class="xl63" style="height:15.0pt;border-top:none" height="20">Fuel, Fuel Pipe, Hosh Pipe</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td class="xl63" style="height:15.0pt;border-top:none" height="20">4 x Plugs</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td class="xl63" style="height:15.0pt;border-top:none" height="20">80 Amp x 2 Batteries</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td class="xl63" style="height:15.0pt;border-top:none" height="20">Front Seats Poshes </td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td class="xl63" style="height:15.0pt;border-top:none" height="20">Paid to Mushtaq for Oils</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td class="xl63" style="height:15.0pt;border-top:none" height="20">General Wash</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td class="xl63" style="height:15.0pt;border-top:none" height="20">Plug Wires</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td class="xl63" style="height:15.0pt;border-top:none" height="20">Mushtaq Labour Charges</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td class="xl63" style="height:15.0pt;border-top:none" height="20">New Suzuki Carb</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td class="xl63" style="height:15.0pt;border-top:none" height="20">Silencer Repair</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td class="xl63" style="height:15.0pt;border-top:none" height="20">Electrical Work + parts</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td class="xl63" style="height:15.0pt;border-top:none" height="20">Denter</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td class="xl63" style="height:15.0pt;border-top:none" height="20">Carb Adjustment Suzuki Carry</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td class="xl63" style="height:15.0pt;border-top:none" height="20">Paid to Mushtaq for Misc Parts & Works</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td class="xl63" style="height:15.0pt;border-top:none" height="20">Oil Filter / Oil (Total) 4L</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td class="xl63" style="height:15.0pt;border-top:none" height="20">Complete Bushes</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td class="xl63" style="height:15.0pt;border-top:none" height="20">Generator Repair</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td class="xl63" style="height:15.0pt;border-top:none" height="20">Generator Cut out</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td class="xl63" style="height:15.0pt;border-top:none" height="20">Generator + Cut out Fixing Shaji</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td class="xl63" style="height:15.0pt;border-top:none" height="20">KHI-LHE TCS Charges</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td class="xl63" style="height:15.0pt;border-top:none" height="20">2 x Fuel Cans</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td class="xl63" style="height:15.0pt;border-top:none" height="20">Front/Rear Shock, Spring, Fixing Kaka</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td class="xl63" style="height:15.0pt;border-top:none" height="20">Paid to Mohsin for new Generator</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td class="xl63" style="height:15.0pt;border-top:none" height="20">Radiator Cleaning and Denter Fixing</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td class="xl63" style="height:15.0pt;border-top:none" height="20">Rectifier & Riaz Labor</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td class="xl63" style="height:15.0pt;border-top:none" height="20">Spare Tyre + Rim + Tube</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td class="xl63" style="height:15.0pt;border-top:none" height="20">Front/Rear New Lights (4 pcs)</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td class="xl63" style="height:15.0pt;border-top:none" height="20">New Radiator Cap</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td class="xl63" style="height:15.0pt;border-top:none" height="20">Water Bottles</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td class="xl63" style="height:15.0pt;border-top:none" height="20">Spade</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td class="xl63" style="height:15.0pt;border-top:none" height="20">Toy-Chain</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td class="xl63" style="height:15.0pt;border-top:none" height="20">Digital Switch</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td class="xl63" style="height:15.0pt;border-top:none" height="20">Front Beems / Side Mirrors</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td class="xl63" style="height:15.0pt;border-top:none" height="20">Yasin for carb cleaning + fuel filter</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td class="xl65" style="height:15.0pt;border-top:none" height="20">Imran Denter</td> </tr> </tbody></table>
    Jeep has costed me way higher than my demand.
    but i understand the resale of such jeeps so i will avoid giving any explanations

call me 0300-8413815

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i forgot to mention about tyres
    installed new tyres Rs. 6,000 + Rs. 500 = Rs. 6,500 x 5 = Rs. 32,500/-

(6k for each new tyre + 500 for neew tubes)

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

o you have kept a record of even minute details...good accounting skills bro! ..
    you seem to know alot about mutt mechs in lahore....i have noted your no. n i will give you a buzz ...if your rig doesnt fall in my budget, i ll restore one myself with your help and advices regarding mechs and spares!!
    Frankly speaking what are your views regarding keeping a mutt...is it really a headache to maintain one or one can maintain it without much problem.?...i am asking you since i ve never owned a rig before!!!
    Regards
    Hasnain

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

o you have kept a record of even minute details...good accounting skills bro! ..
    you seem to know alot about mutt mechs in lahore....i have noted your no. n i will give you a buzz ...if your rig doesnt fall in my budget, i ll restore one myself with your help and advices regarding mechs and spares!!
    Frankly speaking what are your views regarding keeping a mutt...is it really a headache to maintain one or one can maintain it without much problem.?...i am asking you since i ve never owned a rig before!!!
    Regards
    Hasnain
    actually this is my first experience with a mutt, so far it has been a fun keeping and maintaining a mutt its all about patience and money you spent on it. once you are done with everything then its easy to keep and drive, but it requires regular checkups and a lot of maintenance.
    sure you can call me any time

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

plz pm me where it can be seen for inspection?but the point is that you should reduce your demand to a considerable level....all the details you have mentioned above might be right probably but thats all routine maintenance and that wont add to the resale value of your rig since you have used it extensively as evident from your profile and posts history....rather you have abused it to some extent as evident from some offroading pics you have posted...that was something much more severe than offroading bro!!!!! didn,t the underside of your rig and engine oil chamber receive any damage? anyways its your rig and u can demand whatever you want/ but if you realy want to part with it then demand reasonable!
    the only cost heads that add to the value of your rig considerably are tyres and batteries!!!!! would you mind sharing the voucher price!
    cheers!!!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i guess you have you have taken a wrong image from pics.
    its mutt and i have hardly driven it in 2 months time (only on sundays)

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

The jeeps are made for offroading. Not for road driving. The hardcore offroading shows the real potential of any jeep...
    Best of luck to both the parties 4 ur deal in progress!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

User Tag List