I am thinking of buying a 1996 Jeep Cherokee. I am not familiar with this kind of vehicle. If any of you are knowledgeable about the Jeep Cherokee, I will be grateful if you would answer my questions:
1. Is this a reliable vehicle? (I know this would also depend on the condition of the vehicle and its age. The vehicle that I am considering is in good condition and is 15 years old.) Please let me know the usual reliability of Jeep Cherokees.
2. What would be the current market value of a 1996 Jeep Cherokee in Karachi?
3. Are new parts easily available for Cherokees in Karachi?
4. Are new parts for Cherokees more expensive that those for other SUV's, such as Pajero, Land Cruiser, etc.?
5. Are used parts easily available for this vehicle in Karachi?
6. Is the resale value of Cherokees in Karachi high or low?
7. In which country are these vehicles made? (I know that Jeeps are made by Chrysler Corporation, which is an American company. But I also know that in addition to the U.S.A. these vehicles were produced by Chrysler in China and Venezuela and were assembled in Argentina also. As you know, American-made cars are left-hand drive, and the vehicle that I am thinking of buying is a right-hand drive. Could it be that the right-hand drive Cherokees that are in Pakistan have been made in a country other than the U.S.A?)
8. Do the common mechanics in Karachi know how to repair this vehicle?
9. Is there a workshop or mechanic in Karachi who specialises in repairing Cherokees? If so, would you please let me have their names and 'phone numbers.
I'm looking forward to your replies. Thank you very much.
- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad