Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 73 FirstFirst ... 13536162636465 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,260 of 1443
Like Tree1362Likes

Thread: The Phantom Of City Sadar Road

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fouadhafeez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    50
    Posts
    2,698
    Follows
    7
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default The Phantom Of City Sadar Road

    When I first started this thread, I had just taken delivery of a stock, recently-auctioned 1984 TLC FJ40.

    Gaari to khareed lee, lekin I had little/no idea of what I was going to end up doing to the vehicle. For a very long time, I planned to give it a "decent" sort of makeover: something involving some nice tyres, a respectable paint-job, comfortable seats, a roll cage, and that's about it. At that time, little did I know what was in store for me...

    Somewhere along the line, this project developed a life of its own. Baaton baaton mein, it metamorphosed from being a quick, run-of-the-mill restoration into something quite ambitious and challenging. Something that was in-your-face, and in-your-guts. Something, the likes of which we had seen chronicled in the pages of Off Roader magazines...but something which we'd never really attempted back home.

    This rebuild is STILL ongoing. It's far from over, just yet. But along the way, it's indeed become something which seems to have a life of its own. Ironically, this as-yet-unfinished vehicle has developed a...character.

    While it may not be the most ego-stroking fact...a lot of people know "The Phantom...jiss ka maalik woh Fouad Hafeez hai"...rather than knowing "Fouad Hafeez...jiss ke paas woh Phantom hai"

    Also, along the way, this vehicle has been instrumental in my making a huge number of friends, acquaintances, and well-wishers alike. Without a doubt, all of these people are gentlemen; sporting enthusiasts, and engine afficianados, and automotive hobbyists...with whom, a common love for the sport, has brought us to common ground. Their support, good wishes, advice, expert opinions, constructive criticism, and attention to detail, has made this hunk of steel slowly emerge into its current shape. I have no doubt that the end product will be a fusion of the ideas and aspirations of all of these friends, acquaintances, and well-wishers. To all of you; my deepest gratitude. It has been (and will be) one helluva ride, so far!

    For now, though, this thread (having picked up over 700 replies) is going to undergo some TLC of its own. A chronicle (in pictures) of all the water that's flown under the bridge, thus far, as we progress towards the desired end state (shown in the last picture of this post). Let the photos begin!

    And...I think it's about time for some of the photos to change here, too.

    The Phantom Of City Sadar Road - RollingChassis035 zps67b9d7d2
    The Phantom Of City Sadar Road - Exploration026 zps20dca66c
    The Phantom Of City Sadar Road - OwnFrameOnChassis002 zps86716bb0
    The Phantom Of City Sadar Road - Phantom4DoorI010 zpse8e4302f
    The Phantom Of City Sadar Road - Phantom4DoorIII004 zpse055a2d0
    The Phantom Of City Sadar Road - 3 3 12001 zps9289e65c
    The Phantom Of City Sadar Road - 10 3 12010 zpsdaaace95
    The Phantom Of City Sadar Road - 24 03 12006 zpsab6f3b06
    The Phantom Of City Sadar Road - DSC00080 zps6c2ea17e
    The Phantom Of City Sadar Road - PhantomGolay001 zps8f934202
    The Phantom Of City Sadar Road - DSC00021 zps79bf4c3a
    The Phantom Of City Sadar Road - DSC00126 zpsc1ca419e
    The Phantom Of City Sadar Road - DSC00153 zpsf2360921
    The Phantom Of City Sadar Road - 2012 08 13172155 zps7be6141c
    The Phantom Of City Sadar Road - 2012 08 19164453 zps145bd85a

    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Always buy cars which your children love. They'll be helpful allies against your wife, later on!

  2. #1241
    PakWheeler Follow
    khattak_lala's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Best of luck then :d
    Burn Rubber Not Ur Soul.!

  3. #1242
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fouadhafeez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    50
    Posts
    2,698
    Follows
    7
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    An Update

    Paid a long overdue visit to the Sacred Site Of Vehicle Rebuilds (City Sadar Road), today.

    There've been a couple of things I've been working upon. The first, doesn't really pertain to the Phantom, at all. In fact, it pertains to the FZJ79 I own. Well...after having seen that the pickup made a GREAT berth for Shayaan's ATV (during the IJC Muddy River Bash), I decided that we should house it there, and make a set of ramps for mounting and dismounting the bike. This task was given to Jamil Ustaad - the same fabricator who built the Phantom - and I must say, the end product is absolutely wonderful! It's robust, sturdy, saves on space, and can also double as a treadway of sorts for much larger vehicles if they have to cross swampy/marshy terrain. Another positive development has been getting the FZJ's winch to work properly.

    Finally - on the FZJ score - I've decided to craft a vinyl top for the beast. Insha Allah, within a couple of weeks, when I'm done with the FZJ79's top, I hope to be able to share pictures of the standards of craftsmanship I am expecting. The top is going to be a very elaborate one...built in two pieces, which won't disturb the fine lines of the pickup and its roll-cage. At the same time, it'll be airtight, waterproof, and yet, have the option of allowing four gunners to take up firing positions in the cargo bay (yes...hunting season is just round the corner!), through the roof. Interesting thing, this promises to be.

    On the Phantom's front, I'm super pleased with the way things are shaping up. The dashboard has received the treatment, and all the gauges/switches are working perfectly. Through some nifty hidden wiring, the winch now has the option of being operated via a remote, or from a switch located within the cabin itself. All the sending units have been nicely done. The instrument cluster has received a set of LED lights, which make the cluster nice and bright. The cabin has received a pair of LED lights, as well, and will be thoroughly well-lit for those dark nights on the road. We've also changed the key switch for that of a BJ (Diesel), and now, the key has the all-important "glow-plug" position for the 1HZ diesel engine. As does the dash panel light. The Phantom Of City Sadar Road - biggrin

    And on the subject of lighting, I was lucky to get some absolutely stunning IPF lights for the Phantom (4 of 'em). We've fabricated a rather nice mount for them to be affixed at the height of the windscreen frame (along the top edge). Another "fix" that should be supremely practical, efficient, and aesthetically good looking.

    Yeah, guys...I know. All of this talk is useless without pictures. Photos...or it didn't happen!

    Soon. Very soon.

    And congratulations to everyone on making the T20 Semi Finals!

    Pakistan Zindabad!
    Always buy cars which your children love. They'll be helpful allies against your wife, later on!

  4. #1243
    PakWheeler Follow
    yaserag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    38
    Posts
    748
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fouadhafeez View Post
    An Update

    Paid a long overdue visit to the Sacred Site Of Vehicle Rebuilds (City Sadar Road), today.

    There've been a couple of things I've been working upon. The first, doesn't really pertain to the Phantom, at all. In fact, it pertains to the FZJ79 I own. Well...after having seen that the pickup made a GREAT berth for Shayaan's ATV (during the IJC Muddy River Bash), I decided that we should house it there, and make a set of ramps for mounting and dismounting the bike. This task was given to Jamil Ustaad - the same fabricator who built the Phantom - and I must say, the end product is absolutely wonderful! It's robust, sturdy, saves on space, and can also double as a treadway of sorts for much larger vehicles if they have to cross swampy/marshy terrain. Another positive development has been getting the FZJ's winch to work properly.

    Finally - on the FZJ score - I've decided to craft a vinyl top for the beast. Insha Allah, within a couple of weeks, when I'm done with the FZJ79's top, I hope to be able to share pictures of the standards of craftsmanship I am expecting. The top is going to be a very elaborate one...built in two pieces, which won't disturb the fine lines of the pickup and its roll-cage. At the same time, it'll be airtight, waterproof, and yet, have the option of allowing four gunners to take up firing positions in the cargo bay (yes...hunting season is just round the corner!), through the roof. Interesting thing, this promises to be.

    On the Phantom's front, I'm super pleased with the way things are shaping up. The dashboard has received the treatment, and all the gauges/switches are working perfectly. Through some nifty hidden wiring, the winch now has the option of being operated via a remote, or from a switch located within the cabin itself. All the sending units have been nicely done. The instrument cluster has received a set of LED lights, which make the cluster nice and bright. The cabin has received a pair of LED lights, as well, and will be thoroughly well-lit for those dark nights on the road. We've also changed the key switch for that of a BJ (Diesel), and now, the key has the all-important "glow-plug" position for the 1HZ diesel engine. As does the dash panel light. The Phantom Of City Sadar Road - biggrin

    And on the subject of lighting, I was lucky to get some absolutely stunning IPF lights for the Phantom (4 of 'em). We've fabricated a rather nice mount for them to be affixed at the height of the windscreen frame (along the top edge). Another "fix" that should be supremely practical, efficient, and aesthetically good looking.

    Yeah, guys...I know. All of this talk is useless without pictures. Photos...or it didn't happen!

    Soon. Very soon.

    And congratulations to everyone on making the T20 Semi Finals!

    Pakistan Zindabad!
    Fouad bhai, how much for the IPFs? what size?
    More Power!!! More power....

  5. #1244
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fouadhafeez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    50
    Posts
    2,698
    Follows
    7
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Yaser: I got 6 for PKR 21K...4 white and 2 yellow.

    I've mounted the yellow ones on the FZJ79 and the white ones are going onto the Phantom. I'm not quite certain of the size, though. Does "humungous" count?

    One pair is especially good amongst them, because it has a triple tube system...something like a bright, brighter, and brightest setting. Of course, they've been wired so as to make maximum use of these qualities...and are going to undergo the matte black treatment, when the Phantom goes in for its eventual paint job.
    Always buy cars which your children love. They'll be helpful allies against your wife, later on!

  6. #1245
    PakWheeler Follow
    yaserag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    38
    Posts
    748
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Huge means 5" plus... cool! will add to the phantoms personality looking forward to both the reveals...

    on another note... done any further thinking on the ORV?... suhaib and I saw a rolling LJ70 chassis in city saddar the other day... coil sprung with links alround... perfect for what youre looking to to do with your build wish id taken a picture though...
    More Power!!! More power....

  7. #1246
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fouadhafeez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    50
    Posts
    2,698
    Follows
    7
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Well, in that case, they certainly qualify as "huge" lights, Yaser. Because they should definitely be at least six to eight inches across.

    I saw the LJ chassis, too...and I was tempted to ask about it...but didn't, for the simple reason that it'd push the costs up. I'm quite certain it'd cost nothing less than 3-4 Lakhs - a price which I'm simply not ready to pay, in comparison to an M38 chassis (which is one tenth of the price!)
    Always buy cars which your children love. They'll be helpful allies against your wife, later on!

  8. #1247
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fouadhafeez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    50
    Posts
    2,698
    Follows
    7
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    The lights. We're still waiting on the brackets for the centre two lights (which are the slightly bigger ones, with the triple action function). But from these pictures, one gets a general idea of what the arrangement is going to look like.

    The Phantom Of City Sadar Road - 20121005 154721 zps87fed334
    The Phantom Of City Sadar Road - 20121005 154710 zpsbd7c733d
    The Phantom Of City Sadar Road - 20121005 154657 zps99a65b04
    The Phantom Of City Sadar Road - 20121005 154324 zps51cd2a39
    Always buy cars which your children love. They'll be helpful allies against your wife, later on!

  9. #1248
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fouadhafeez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    50
    Posts
    2,698
    Follows
    7
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    These pictures show the progress made thus far on the dashboard / instrument cluster. We now have a functional 4WD indicator, parking brake light, and glow-plug light. The key switch is from a diesel vehicle, which incorporates the glow plug pre-heat position, as well. The dash panel and instrument cluster will be replaced with close to new stock, Insha Allah...so as to look nice and clean. The A/C and heater have gone in, and look good. Minor readjustment will be required, of course. And finally...an RPM gauge has been added!

    The Phantom Of City Sadar Road - 20121005 154618 zps715223ea
    The Phantom Of City Sadar Road - 20121005 154627 zps3a83f50e
    The Phantom Of City Sadar Road - 20121005 154604 zps1fda4a81
    The Phantom Of City Sadar Road - 20121005 154542 zps4f01e9c6
    The Phantom Of City Sadar Road - 20121005 154359 zps2cb117d8
    The Phantom Of City Sadar Road - 20121005 154352 zpsd7076dde
    Always buy cars which your children love. They'll be helpful allies against your wife, later on!

  10. #1249
    PakWheeler Follow
    RajaGohar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    24
    Posts
    224
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    sir saw your phantom yesterday in dha after the end of t20 match :p. ITS truly a beast . BEST of luck sir
    JDM all the way......

  11. #1250
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fouadhafeez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    50
    Posts
    2,698
    Follows
    7
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Another addition is the pair of rounded bumper stops at the rear. These were original on the vehicle, and so are the blackout lamps that came with them. These convoy lights have been modified so as to act as dual indicators/brake lights. Nothing like retaining the original military character of the Phantom!
    The Phantom Of City Sadar Road - 20121005 154422 zps18196a44

    The other thing is the mounting of the spare can in the pickup tub. This has very neatly fit into the gap between the sidewall of the tub and the curvature of the spare tyre mount. Initially it was planned to link the can to the fuel tank by means of a tapped pipe. We've given this up, since a removable spare can offers much more flexibility. Lift it up and pour it in. Into any vehicle.
    The Phantom Of City Sadar Road - 20121005 154413 zps54bfc26d
    Always buy cars which your children love. They'll be helpful allies against your wife, later on!

  12. #1251
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fouadhafeez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    50
    Posts
    2,698
    Follows
    7
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RajaGohar View Post
    sir saw your phantom yesterday in dha after the end of t20 match :p. ITS truly a beast . BEST of luck sir
    Thanks for the kind words and good wishes, boss.
    Always buy cars which your children love. They'll be helpful allies against your wife, later on!

  13. #1252
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fouadhafeez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    50
    Posts
    2,698
    Follows
    7
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    And some pictures, of the other rides which received some tender loving care on Friday...

    The Phantom Of City Sadar Road - 20121005 171851 zps423ba9ae
    The Phantom Of City Sadar Road - 20121005 171839 zps963c4906
    The Phantom Of City Sadar Road - 20121005 171829 zps53fe6f7d
    The Phantom Of City Sadar Road - 20121005 171817 zpsfefb09d5

    And of course...the Impala.
    The Phantom Of City Sadar Road - 20121005 154905 zps5d045ea6
    The Phantom Of City Sadar Road - 20121005 154828 zpsbb58b71b
    The Phantom Of City Sadar Road - 20121005 154753 zpscb48274f
    Always buy cars which your children love. They'll be helpful allies against your wife, later on!

  14. #1253
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Ch_Hammas's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    1,224
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    MASHALLAH you have got very beautiful Vehicles.!
    I saw Phantom a month back when i was in pindi near khechri chok.I was speechless.!
    waiting for some more pictures adn updates.!
    http://www.pakwheels.com/forums/vehicles-bikes/201679-fs-dihatsu-coure

  15. #1254
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    qwertypoiu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    29,130
    Follows
    2
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    I more like this configuration

    The Phantom Of City Sadar Road - CavediverjcsJeep
    The Phantom Of City Sadar Road -1052884

    and 4 of them on the bullbar
    RIP

  16. #1255
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    capsat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Select City
    Age
    10
    Posts
    12,587
    Follows
    31
    Following
    6
    Mentioned
    1017 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    5
    Best Answers
    3
    Good Answers
    6

    Default

    @fouadhafeez in post #1250 i see at rear of your phantom a chain with hooks a tow line ???

    - My friend please use flat nylon strap or wire rope for tow line. Such linked-chains when snap during tow / pull the bits & pieces act like projectiles lethal like hollow points get rid of it please
    - www.crackwheels.com - A skilled Dictator is much more beneficial to Country......than a Democracy of Ignorant people

  17. #1256
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fouadhafeez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    50
    Posts
    2,698
    Follows
    7
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    That configuration would work on a vehicle that isn't as tall as the Phantom, qwertypoiu. On the Phantom, that sort of arrangement would end up with a very large dark spot, and not really light up the front of the vehicle, at all. The higher mounting, close to the roof-line avoids this problem.

    Besides...the mount allows for the mounting of lights in the position you've described, too. Though like I said...that's an unlikely option on this rig.

    Nice pictures. Thanks!
    Always buy cars which your children love. They'll be helpful allies against your wife, later on!

  18. #1257
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fouadhafeez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    50
    Posts
    2,698
    Follows
    7
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by capsat View Post
    @fouadhafeez in post #1250 i see at rear of your phantom a chain with hooks a tow line ???

    - My friend please use flat nylon strap or wire rope for tow line. Such linked-chains when snap during tow / pull the bits & pieces act like projectiles lethal like hollow points get rid of it please
    You're quite right in observing a steel chain at the back. That, though isn't used for towing at all (I'd stick to the winch, or a nylon strap for that, as you advised). It is a length of German chain (from Kaarkhaano Bazaar, Peshawar!), which is nonetheless handy in an off-road rig. I figured out that the tow hook was the best place to house this chain. Please rest assured...I won't be towing anything with it, for obvious safety reasons. And thanks for your very sensible advice.
    Always buy cars which your children love. They'll be helpful allies against your wife, later on!

  19. #1258
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fouadhafeez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    50
    Posts
    2,698
    Follows
    7
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ch_Hammas View Post
    MASHALLAH you have got very beautiful Vehicles.!
    I saw Phantom a month back when i was in pindi near khechri chok.I was speechless.!
    waiting for some more pictures adn updates.!
    Thank you for the very kind words of appreciation.
    Always buy cars which your children love. They'll be helpful allies against your wife, later on!

  20. #1259
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Haroon_Tarar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,213
    Follows
    6
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    aoa. checked your thread at the other forum bro. just wanted to say that you have done an excellent job by showing something which isnt shown in news. love you for this. keep promoting our country like this.
    Allah bless you.

  21. #1260
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fouadhafeez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    50
    Posts
    2,698
    Follows
    7
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haroon_Tarar View Post
    aoa. checked your thread at the other forum bro. just wanted to say that you have done an excellent job by showing something which isnt shown in news. love you for this. keep promoting our country like this.
    Allah bless you.
    Thank you, Haroon. As a matter of fact, that other thread is nothing artificial. It's just a reflection of the way we are, and the place we call "home". So really, all that I've done is provide a somewhat less "khatarnaak" snapshot of our country and its people, to the viewers there. And besides...this is the very LEAST that one can do. Jazak Allah for the good wishes, brother.
    Always buy cars which your children love. They'll be helpful allies against your wife, later on!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 73 FirstFirst ... 13536162636465 ... LastLast

User Tag List

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •