Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree153Likes

Thread: My dad's quotations about Jeeps & Off-Roading!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default My dad's quotations about Jeeps & Off-Roading!

I often being criticise by my dad on spending money on jeeps, wasting time in offroading & every 2nd day visiting to Mistri's
    I share almost every thing relted to off roading with my father & every time I get alot of bazti & criticism from him but still I love to tell him my jeep experience & listen his criticism. The only thing I hide from him is the price amount of any thing that I purchase for jeep or pay to mechanics. I often tell him almost half price & he reply k its still too xpensive
    Here I am quoting few quotes that my dad said on different occasions for my jeep & Quad Bike

Agar koi 20,000 mai bhe yah jeep lay tum say to phlay us (pagal) ka shukriya ada krna, phr chai (tea) pela k paisay lau k jalde sy rukhsat kar dana

Japan walay ullu k pathay hai jo jeep mai aik engine daltay hai aur tum in unphar mistrio say usay change krva datay ho

"FRONTIER FOUR BY FOUR"
    Life begins, where road ends..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by pardesi90 View Post
    I don't have a jeep, but I am into cars modification, and my father always say, Pakkay kabari hoo as I never had a car with his original engine and parts.

naveed bhai wehre is kawasaki trail ?
    http://www.pakwheels.com/forums/d-i-y-projects/220840-cb350-rebuild-home

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by yasirsa View Post
    naveed bhai wehre is kawasaki trail ?
    Kawasaki Trail was gone longtime Back.
    Naved Jan

a_k
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

way back i convinced my father to buy a 4x4 for me, he agreed, we went to see one m38 fresh from auction, and he said "is main to roof aur durwazay he nahi hain?"
    If better were within, better would come out.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Ahhh....memories....When I first bought a CG 125 instead of cd-70 as recommended by my dad back in early 90's, He was like tumne shouq shouq mai laye tou li hai now drive carefully (he was stationed in rwp and I was in lhr). A month later, I banged her into the center divider, He called and said "I told you to be careful", I promised. 2 months later, I collided with a van. he didn't asked me anything related to the accident or the bike, when I recovered (after 2 weeks), he came lhr and said to me , "mei teray lai cd-70 laye lai aye, hun 125 taye nazar aaya taye latan pan diyan ga, vich ess kutt-khanaye noon". And I sold her, but that didn't stopped me from getting into accidents from time to time..
    As for the 4x4, My dad had a sarkari photohar, he was stationed in Faisalabad, We went to jhang and were coming back, I was driving fast as usual coz road was open and without any traffic, he warned me 2-3 times to slow down, but i didn't, out of no-where a tracker came on road with no back lights or any indicator, I pushed the brake paddle as hard as i can to stop in time but before she stopped she bumped into the tracker. Abba g said " Ullu kaye pathaye (his favorite word to address me during anger) , I told u to slow down, get off from the driving seat and sit on the back".
    Qaiser Pal,I have not failed.But found 1 of 10,000 ways which doesn't work.....Toyota driver "I couldn't repair my brakes,so i made my horn louder"..When i was born i was so surprised that i didn't talked to one and half year..since light travel faster then sound,people appear bright until you hear them speak..If u can't convince them,confuse them

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Nice thread...
    Six months back i received a call from my brother that Dad is not in good health so u should come and visit him, i rushed to Pakistan to see him the very next available flight. By the grace of God he was well but missing me so it was worth the rush. One night he asked me while we were having a chat...

"yaar ae jeep kine di lubdi a " with a curiosity " like my son had on his face whenever he want something from me "
    me: kyon g khair a
    Dad: yaar dil karda a ek jeep howe te mein tour karan sare northern areas da..
    Dadii jumped in... beta apni sehat waikh te ae kedi umar da shok a...and the topic was changed due to her Ghussa... due to his health.
    But then suddenly the jeep thing was in my mind and i start Working on it.
    Thanks to @noman8ff who has been working his heart out for his dream to come into reality.
    May God bless him and his family for doing this for me.
    Plz pray for my Dad's health..thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

User Tag List