3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Dubai Police Sieze Nissan Patrol powered by Jet Fuel

Dubai Police Sieze Nissan Patrol powered by Jet Fuel -1030274Dubai Police Sieze Nissan Patrol powered by Jet Fuel -1030275Dubai Police Sieze Nissan Patrol powered by Jet Fuel -1030276
    Dubai: A young motorist was arrested by Dubai Police for making deadly modifications worth Dh250,000 to his car.
    The arrest comes as part of the campaign by Dubai Police to seize modified vehicles used for illegal racing.

The young driver was arrested for racing with the modified vehicle which put him and other roads users in danger. The modifications allowed the car to reach speeds of up to 350km/h. The modification allowed the motorist to use jet fuel.

The arrest was made following Dubai Police’s decision to intensify monitoring of reckless driving during Ramadan, Director of the Traffic Department at Dubai Police, Major General Mohammad Saif Al Zafein said.

<SMALL>Article continues below</SMALL>
    <!-- Added by HCL to remove the border from the advert elements if required--><!-- BEGIN ADVERTPRO CODE BLOCK --><!--Added for replacing Tile with Advert Element on Home Page--><!-- to check if element is in right col--><!-- to check if element is in twothirdsplitter--><!-- to check the number of columns to be displayed--><!--NOT VISIBLE CONTENT--><NOSCRIPT></NOSCRIPT><!-- END ADVERTPRO CODE BLOCK -->
    He said that Dubai Police have already seized 120 vehicles and are pursuing 1,700 others for causing disturbance on the road.

The erring motorist was held after a Hollywood style chase drama that involved the young man as well as several police patrols.

<!-- Link Package Module-->The young man raced off after the police patrol ordered to stop him while he was involved in a race with another car.

Ignoring the order the two cars continued the race and a chase ensued.

Al Zafein said that the motorist only slowed down when he came across speedbreakers and he turned off the car’s lights and continued driving his vehicle, which was without a registration number.

The chase ended when the motorist sped into one of the residential compounds in Al Mizhar area and tried to escape.

Though the motorist resisted arrest and fought for a while, the police finally nailed him, reported an Arabic daily.

Despite the disturbance caused by the young man the house owner refused to file a complaint against him, fearing the motorist or his friends may take revenge on him or his family.

Upon inspection the police found that the car was completely modified. Some of the modifications include a jet fuel tank, a speed enhancer, a computer used to switch the speed enhancer on and off, in addition to massive changes to the car’s body and engine, all intended to enhance the car’s speed up to 350km/h.

When the young driver was asked where the modifications were made, he stated that they were done at a garage that offers a special rate for the purpose of advertising and attracting customers.

He also stated that these garages target young men like him and that some of his friends had made modifications to their cars worth Dh300,000 that enhances their car’s speed to 400km/h.

The case is being referred to the traffic prosecution with charges of reckless driving, unlawful car modifications, expired registration and resisting police.

Source: GulfNews

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3991 Post(s)
    Tagged
    94 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@suhaibkiani,

Its people like adnanhks that actually can mark black on white, because unless there is no black you cannot see white. - Anyways what he's on about, mental pajero I think.

anyway, speeds upto 280 km/h are handled nicely in todays tech... to achieve the next 100 km/h requires about 4 to 6 times the hp it took to get to 280 km/h... This is all separate to the fact that the wheel rpm and friction would cause a real big problem in such a scenario. But to all their own.
    ZRS - Zulfiqar Racing Systems ..... - professionals at work - at crackwheels.com

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@suhaibkiani but that is very serious allegation by adnan that xulfiqar ruined the bimmer, but xulfi is saying that bimmer was not handed over to him at all.

One of them is definitely a liar. Yes, mud slinging must be stopped but false allegations must be taken back. We all admire xulfiqar's knowledge about autos but those allegations are hard to swallow.

Signature space reserved for Parking.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3991 Post(s)
    Tagged
    94 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^^ Its called hawaee fire... you can place this also into the same category of Ainje neeyar vaqar paani wale.
    ZRS - Zulfiqar Racing Systems ..... - professionals at work - at crackwheels.com

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^^ Lolz.

Signature space reserved for Parking.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

If it's a petrol engine, it probably won't run.( It would be expensive to have the fuel system flushed if you try it) It will however run on Avgas which is aviation petrol/gasoline.(I'm guessing this might be what you are thinking of) Likewise an aircraft piston engine will run on ordinary petrol/gasoline. A diesel engine will run on A1 Jet fuel and a jet engine will run on ordinary diesel fuel but it is not good for either engine as they are obviously designed to run on the correct fuel type.
    Twin cam sixteen Vaalve da sticker Nikki jeyee gaddi utte

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

If u have the right money, there is nothing u can't do to a car, I have a small hatchback Nissan pulsar similar size as to a cultus, pulled apart and did a engine conversion with a CA18DET and a 2876r Garrett turbo, PAR LSD gearbox and king's lowered suspension....it does 0-100 in 6.1 sec and have topped speeds over 310km, similarly my friends car(same as mine) has a SR20DET and is more faster than mine...these cars were built for a forum battle/track day and we had guys in a pajero with turbo beating tuners in drag and sprints...all I am saying is that with the right amount of money there is nothing impossible

P.S there is a difference in engine/mechanical figures on a paper and in real life...u may calculate a car being not capable to do anything on a paper but when u test it practically it may exceed ur expectations, ask any REAL mechanical/car engineer who design engine/dynamics/specs for performance car company...
    342HP on a small hatchback really is fun when u only have to play with just over 1000Kg

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@suhaib, with stock drivetrain components id say 300 km/h tops.... upgraded drive trains, aerodynamics, cooling etc etc etc.. can take you further...

i recall a feature on a Brabus GLK, with a beefed up 6.3L v12 from the merc AMG cars... 750 odd HP.. 320km/h topspeed... probably the fastest production suv around... saw a top 10 list somewhere with the usual suspects Brabus, Hamann, techart, Gemballa... all mercs, BMws and porsches...all 300kph or above... i think 320kph was the max.... point to consider is that all these vehicles are engineered inside out.... engine, drive train, aerodynamics... from the looks of the patrol it looks like its just has a beefed up engine... interestingly the turbo looks quite small... the one on Nadir magsi's tacoma looks much bigger than the this one... and im assuming the electronic thingy is just a boost controller and guessing from the pedals, he's running the stock transmission.... from the pictures it just doesnt look like a 1100hp supercar eating monster

anyway, 1000hp engine with stock drive train = broken tranny, diff or something else after a little while...

on the subject of money and technology being able to do wonders.... i recently saw a twin turbo 1.5L V6 at the porsche museum which produced over 700hp ... this powered Mclaren F1 cars in the 80s... at its peak the same engine produced in excess of 1000hp... yes 1000hp from a 1.5L engine... imagine running that in Category C at Cholistan ... so with money and technology anything is possible
    More Power!!! More power....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    489 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Xulfi Bhai......Coolant In Cylinders??? Smoked Engine??? What's All That came From....!!

About Xulfi Bhai....I Havn't Personally Met Him But I Have A Trust As We Have Spend Much Time On So Many Threads Helping And I Am Completely Satisfied And Agree On What He Say....No Doubts Of Any kind On His Knowledge....! He Knows What He's Talking About Very Well..!

In Person...One Of My Friends Knows About His Swapped Sprinter 4AGZE...Which Was Actually Quiet A Swap....!! Listen Good Stories And None Like Mentioned Before...!!

It Must Be A Concern Of Something Else....!
    TOYOTA Sprinter 86- AE80 DOHC 20v'D TOYOTA Corolla 98- AE101 4AFE 16v

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Behold the the Porsche TAG turbo motor...Dubai Police Sieze Nissan Patrol powered by Jet Fuel -1032659
    More Power!!! More power....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Xulfiqar View Post

Anyways what he's on about, mental pajero I think.
    EDIT

Quote Originally Posted by Xulfiqar View Post
    when was this BMW with me btw??? you are either firing blanks, smoking something or do not know what you are talking about. I recall Hassan always telling me something interesting that how he completely ripped out the sump, broke the pressure plate or some other doo daa and his mechanics who were somewhere in DHA ph2 were trying to fix or weld stuff..

Now coming to the celica, if you assume that a engine with a blown Head gasket, corroded water pump housing, cracked manifolds (BOTH), burnt clutch, dead FP, damaged wiring, clogged injectors was good - then let the joints roll. (btw didnt your roadside mechanic charge you Rs 50,000/- for a 4AGE 16V TVIS ECU).. Now its a FP story.. - anything else to put in??

And to top it - NOT PAY FOR EVEN THE NEW GENUINE TOYOTA PARTS installed,, speaks very well of your friends. - As for me, I dont have a problem - I just termed the bill as sadqa. Got better business to do than a few thousand Rs.

So in your over enthusiastic 400 km/h truck world where your pal's rickety BMWs get fixed by imaginary mechanics - All the best to you in your life.. Best to put a cap on when you are out and about in dubai - the heat can literally cook you.

p.s. jinxed - lol, its a machine, not voodoo.
    Enough of white washing yourself I still remember it was 2007. You walked out in end out of the shop saying "May tu abhi 20 saal ka hoon, seekh raha hoon" Lols. Tell me anywhere in world which small mechanic like you would fit the parts first then charges for parts woh bhe if its performance, we paid you for the full parts, even after two weeks i was at the shop you came to collect your thakka howa fuel pump saying bhaijan fuel pump deydaingey in some tooti phooti Fiat. Do I need to say more ? We gave you as a sadka ! I don't want your improfessional opinion you couldn't even tune a 4AGE, Imagine what ever your claiming if suppose i would've given to you with engine cease condition i would've got full repaired from you, not withdrawn. Baray hojao batein abhi bhi 20 saal walee hee batein kartey hoo !
    Your example purely is "Batein Caroro kee Dukan Pakoron ke" I don't require your input in this thread first learn to repair Mehran/Coure. TALK TO MY HAND. !

Anyways guess enough of Thread spoiled, As quoted by Death_ride that with the right amount of money there is nothing impossible.
    The local arabs have spend tons of thousand of money on 4x4 modifications, i never even believed till i saw it on roads and also till the race links i saw on youtube, inspite being modifying engines is strictly banned over here.

I gotta another news about Dubai superbus. The Superbus was unveiled at the World Exhibition of the International Association of Public Transport in Dubai in April 2011 by Dutch astronaut Wubbo Ockels. The midnight-blue bus travels at a top speed of 250 km/h, is 15 metres long, 2.5 metres wide and 1.65 metres high and has eight gullwing-style doors on each side. Being able to race – legally – between the twin metropolises on the road at 200 km/h captured something. A fantasy made real and seemingly built to inspire the UAE. There is a highway planned between Dubai and Abu Dhabi to reduce congestion. This highway could integrate a special high-speed lane to accomodate the 250 km/h Fully Electric Superbus, which would cut down the commute to 30 minutes for businessmen willing to pay, while also dropping them off at designated bus stops around the cities.
    Dubai Police Sieze Nissan Patrol powered by Jet Fuel -1032660Dubai Police Sieze Nissan Patrol powered by Jet Fuel -1032666Dubai Police Sieze Nissan Patrol powered by Jet Fuel -1032661Dubai Police Sieze Nissan Patrol powered by Jet Fuel -1032662Dubai Police Sieze Nissan Patrol powered by Jet Fuel -1032663Dubai Police Sieze Nissan Patrol powered by Jet Fuel -1032664Dubai Police Sieze Nissan Patrol powered by Jet Fuel -1032665

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Death_ride View Post
    If u have the right money, there is nothing u can't do to a car, I have a small hatchback Nissan pulsar similar size as to a cultus, pulled apart and did a engine conversion with a CA18DET and a 2876r Garrett turbo, PAR LSD gearbox and king's lowered suspension....it does 0-100 in 6.1 sec and have topped speeds over 310km, similarly my friends car(same as mine) has a SR20DET and is more faster than mine...these cars were built for a forum battle/track day and we had guys in a pajero with turbo beating tuners in drag and sprints...all I am saying is that with the right amount of money there is nothing impossible

P.S there is a difference in engine/mechanical figures on a paper and in real life...u may calculate a car being not capable to do anything on a paper but when u test it practically it may exceed ur expectations, ask any REAL mechanical/car engineer who design engine/dynamics/specs for performance car company...
    Agreed Sir

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Saaduk View Post
    There was a video of a modified land cruiser ripping apart the SLR mclaren not one but many times an also the slow E55. Anyhow anything can be done if you have $$$. And the Arab have $$$$$ an thats why they are doing everything. Bin Sulayem back in 90s made a very fast LC 80 series and the trend is still there and growing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Saaduk View Post
    Browser Warning

Please note that this is a very old setup.

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345832831.437808.jpg
Views: 2244
Size:  19.8 KB[ATTACH]1030944[/AName:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345832867.800715.jpg
Views: 1896
Size:  14.8 KBTTACH]
    I remember seeing this LC video back in the days ! Have you seen Bin Sulayem's video of his fastest time on Jebel Al Hafeet, Driven on a GTR ?

Quote Originally Posted by v8 View Post
    I think there is misinterpretation of news; it said that young emarati modified SUV ramping up so that it could reach upto 350kph (as read in other news paper). It didn't said that he was driving at 350kph!

Anyways, they build crazy setups for these SUVs mainly for dune-climbing and drag-racing on desert track! No wonder, 350kph is not a big deal for these 1,000++ whp setups. Even heard of 2,500 to 3,000 hp setups that are built for single run in competitions!
    On their local motorsports channel I've seen many of them get blowed-off during their 1st run

No need to compare these with Bugatti.. These setups are not road legal and do not pass any of standards like emissions etc whereas Bugatti and other supercars have worked out on these to stay road-legal.
    Samar Bro.. I know this channel on DU comes only for Dunes racing Crazy Nissan Patrols with no headlights/Tail lights, carbon fiber doors, plastic windows come only for one run also in few cases engines blow up ! God knows what sort of modifications they do. In evening I'll search for one of the pictures i have taken at a Autshow of similar setup few years back would upload that.

Quote Originally Posted by SuhaibKiani View Post
    Would kindly request that everyone please stick to the topic and refrain from turning this thread into a mud wrestling contest, as there are probably other forums for that kind of stuff.....

Please bear in mind that we are discussing issues of great importance here! They may seem to be inconsequential towards the betterment of our beloved country, but nevertheless are probably of value in keeping the spatial egoes of the Gulf News readers well massaged....

So my question is: whats the top speed on a 1200HP SUV? Come on tech heads, I'm sure someone can work out with some funny formula We seem to have 280kmph on a 1 mile drag, courtesy of the Russians, whom I seem to like better than the Emiratis.... they make better videos you see, much better

Exactly, I was thinking to grab some pop corns with Mango slush.. Hahahahhah

PW'ers come here for the love of the cars and passion they carry anything that is going against it should be reported and as an enthusiast i would like to convey to PW'ers the right message.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SER_GTR View Post
    @Xulfi Bhai......Coolant In Cylinders??? Smoked Engine??? What's All That came From....!!

About Xulfi Bhai....I Havn't Personally Met Him But I Have A Trust As We Have Spend Much Time On So Many Threads Helping And I Am Completely Satisfied And Agree On What He Say....No Doubts Of Any kind On His Knowledge....! He Knows What He's Talking About Very Well..!

In Person...One Of My Friends Knows About His Swapped Sprinter 4AGZE...Which Was Actually Quiet A Swap....!! Listen Good Stories And None Like Mentioned Before...!!

Sir I shared experience I had with him or Else he learned it hardway around !

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3991 Post(s)
    Tagged
    94 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SER_GTR View Post

To be honest I would like to know that too. This li'l kid is very confused on what he's upto.. so now i was apparently 20 years old when that happened.. that takes me back to 1998. hehehe. Round robin story expert on board I think.

What I can tell you is that there will always be such kids who try to tag the bandwagon - whether straight or reversed, just for the sake of it. I wonder how "JP1 fuelled Nissan Patrol doing 350 km/h" rounds to this.

Adnan, I hope you guys really enjoyed the sadqa that I granted you when you guys refused the bill for the celica. btw SER, this guy will also claim that his freind bought an old 4AGE TVIS ECU for Rs 50,000/- when USD parity was about Rs 50/dollar. Somehow today that story has warped to fuel pump. And Im sure it would be something else in a few days too.

And now its down to mcdonalds..... real nice.

btw Adnanhks - why dont you start a thread of dissing me, it would be more suited than derailing this one. And you can give your insights on whats the correct way of doing something and why my way is wrong. Infact why dont you contact the admin and ask them to delete my profile because according to you Im a fraud and whatever I say is completely nonsense. Im sure they will follow your exact orders.

2c
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Adnanhks View Post
    OK enough ! I was quite till now, i'll tell Pakwheelers what you did with that OLD E34 Beemer. You pretended to be a professional German cars specialist talking about Engine codes, Tuning and gave an impression likewise you give on PW. The car was given to you for tune up, you made tons of claims and the output within a week after the car was taken was from you:

1. White smoke started coming out of Exaust - (Later Mechanic diagnosed Water inside cylinder)
    2. Coolant was found in Oil, Coolant reservoir was full of Oil.. ******** work

No wonder what screwup you did in the name of tuneup, When you were contacted, you gave lame excuses and said drive for few weeks. Brand new BMW's even give white smoke when they come from the plant that's why they are giving initial run before delivering to the customers. WTF !! Within 2 weeks the car did further messups and engine condition in end the car was not even starting, all engine seals were leaking and when showed to the mechanic he told the engine is messed up by some improfessional and beyond repair That's when my friend decided to swap with 1JZ in Beemer.

As Beemer was with you for tuneup, Another car i.e Nomi's celica was given to you for tuneup you did uprise claims, You kept the car for two weeks the owner kept following up with you and almost alternative day coming to your garage and everyday there was a new excuse. Finally when the car given It was not even starting, Let me tell you when car was bought, It was half self starting condition.

You said engine is messed up, Injectors are malfunctioning. We went to 2nd mechanic for an opinion he's like sir the engine is perfectly fine, He told us ECU wiring are messed up, Injectors were changed to some crap brand(Which you claimed were high performance) and the last that we had an argument for 2 hours and a STREET MECHANIC won the arguement the after market Fuel Pump was installed of very less PSI of what minimum engine required.

I don't want to go on details but that's what you did in a week to two Cars was not only caused frustration but also your improfessional work result, an honest advise what you claim is totally different of what output of your work is ? So either change your profession or stop ripping of people hard earned money.

Celica was jinxed after Xulfiqar's work it was sold only after 2 months, BMW is a daily runner now and been tuned by Next Engineering professionals behind ZAFCOM tyres. I would advise all PW'ers to get there Performance Cars/German cars/Daily runners fixed at that garage rather than giving to Brafessionals at Work.
    r u talking about hassan?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 2c View Post
    r u talking about hassan?
    Yeps.. Talking about Hassan. For your reference his BMW now.. Mashallah !
    Dubai Police Sieze Nissan Patrol powered by Jet Fuel -1032913

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3991 Post(s)
    Tagged
    94 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

you are a nice piece of work..

What you are trying to do is blow smoke, you come up and try to say that - I repaired a car which was never handed to me, next you say that your pals settled a bill which was never paid and actually think that your word is enough. So by that rationale if you are trying to prove something here, then too bad - its going backwards.....

If you want to increase your post count on PW then go ahead.. Till now all of your braying is "I LOVE ARABS" - The same khaleej newspapers also published the Agha waqar water car piece, that was true too?? WOW.. Difference between you and me is that I dont try to build castles in sand - which you seem to be a champ of. - You still believe that E39 was handed to me?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Now the center of high technology is not Europe or Japan or US but UAE(Dubai).Lol.Arabs have much money but the other side have KNOWLEDGE!.They have racing track(bahrein) but cant build one modest team like Force India from India.@Xulfiqar You r the best here in this forum.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

some times back i found these clips of UAE SUVs who had modification like what have said in this thread. Its not that hard to make your car go 350+kmhr in arab countries. njoy the clips...specially the last one..
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...rt-turbo-dubai
    R-18 boy's..!

21. 29-08-2012, 03:30 AM

PakWheeler

Reason
    personal attacks

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

What's so special about this BMW? Seems to be like an old grave. Anyhow let's please stick to this topic and I request mods to delete the irrelevant posts here. Thanks.
    Drive a Legend. Drive a Land Cruiser

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

User Tag List