3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Dubai Police Sieze Nissan Patrol powered by Jet Fuel

Dubai Police Sieze Nissan Patrol powered by Jet Fuel -1030274Dubai Police Sieze Nissan Patrol powered by Jet Fuel -1030275Dubai Police Sieze Nissan Patrol powered by Jet Fuel -1030276
    Dubai: A young motorist was arrested by Dubai Police for making deadly modifications worth Dh250,000 to his car.
    The arrest comes as part of the campaign by Dubai Police to seize modified vehicles used for illegal racing.

The young driver was arrested for racing with the modified vehicle which put him and other roads users in danger. The modifications allowed the car to reach speeds of up to 350km/h. The modification allowed the motorist to use jet fuel.

The arrest was made following Dubai Police’s decision to intensify monitoring of reckless driving during Ramadan, Director of the Traffic Department at Dubai Police, Major General Mohammad Saif Al Zafein said.

<SMALL>Article continues below</SMALL>
    <!-- Added by HCL to remove the border from the advert elements if required--><!-- BEGIN ADVERTPRO CODE BLOCK --><!--Added for replacing Tile with Advert Element on Home Page--><!-- to check if element is in right col--><!-- to check if element is in twothirdsplitter--><!-- to check the number of columns to be displayed--><!--NOT VISIBLE CONTENT--><NOSCRIPT></NOSCRIPT><!-- END ADVERTPRO CODE BLOCK -->
    He said that Dubai Police have already seized 120 vehicles and are pursuing 1,700 others for causing disturbance on the road.

The erring motorist was held after a Hollywood style chase drama that involved the young man as well as several police patrols.

<!-- Link Package Module-->The young man raced off after the police patrol ordered to stop him while he was involved in a race with another car.

Ignoring the order the two cars continued the race and a chase ensued.

Al Zafein said that the motorist only slowed down when he came across speedbreakers and he turned off the car’s lights and continued driving his vehicle, which was without a registration number.

The chase ended when the motorist sped into one of the residential compounds in Al Mizhar area and tried to escape.

Though the motorist resisted arrest and fought for a while, the police finally nailed him, reported an Arabic daily.

Despite the disturbance caused by the young man the house owner refused to file a complaint against him, fearing the motorist or his friends may take revenge on him or his family.

Upon inspection the police found that the car was completely modified. Some of the modifications include a jet fuel tank, a speed enhancer, a computer used to switch the speed enhancer on and off, in addition to massive changes to the car’s body and engine, all intended to enhance the car’s speed up to 350km/h.

When the young driver was asked where the modifications were made, he stated that they were done at a garage that offers a special rate for the purpose of advertising and attracting customers.

He also stated that these garages target young men like him and that some of his friends had made modifications to their cars worth Dh300,000 that enhances their car’s speed to 400km/h.

The case is being referred to the traffic prosecution with charges of reckless driving, unlawful car modifications, expired registration and resisting police.

Source: GulfNews

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3987 Post(s)
    Tagged
    93 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Adnanhks View Post
    Xulfiqar is a person who never sit in a luxurious car or a Jealous Mcdonalds drivein clerk.

Probably this is your future, after you have failed in your profession )

Enough of white washing yourself I still remember it was 2007.
    You sure it was 2007? - and you just recited your kalma on these too.. I am again saying are you absolutely sure?? - because in your own coin - the almighty does show whos who - and you just proved yourself an apostate... - pack your namaz and your camel and beat it. I was not in Pakistan in 2007.

Your hand is not worth the skin its encased in, So keep it simple - and whoever you are referring as chela, ask them by name.

Dignity - is earned - and I enjoy it.

p.s. remember next time when you plan to diss someone get your facts straight. Dont act like a typical Pakistani and speak out what you dont know of or cannot even measure.
    ZRS - Zulfiqar Racing Systems ..... - professionals at work - at crackwheels.com

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

could you all plz stay with the topic and stop the BS now!!!
    i perfectly good thread is being ruined
    :a

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I'm a fairly old member of this forum. Comment very rarely.

Instead of you guys commenting how about we have people who actually have built cars like this comment.
    If I remember correctly we used to have two members (twins) RacerF1 and F2 (??).
    They had a modification shop, used to mod monster Patrols. Maybe they could have a say.

Again I do not know if they still frequent the site or not.

btw not meaning to insult anyone. Just curious.
    Allahu Akbar

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@adnanhks since you have said after reciting kalma, being muslim no one can deny what u have said. I request u to please stop here.

@xulfi please stop replying in this thread.

Signature space reserved for Parking.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Guys really stop arguing here...this really isn't looking like a respected community, u r all good people, respect each other and stop this 'keechar uchalna' plz
    This is really getting out of hand...
    @xulfi...dont reply no more...if u r right, u don't have to justify that...
    Peace out

Sent using eBay turbo at 40psi
    342HP on a small hatchback really is fun when u only have to play with just over 1000Kg

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by raza1 View Post
    @adnanhks since you have said after reciting kalma, being muslim no one can deny what u have said. I request u to please stop here.

Dude can I park my r33 in ur signature space for a day....parking is really expensive here man

342HP on a small hatchback really is fun when u only have to play with just over 1000Kg

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Death_ride View Post
    Dude can I park my r33 in ur signature space for a day....parking is really expensive here man

And you think my signature space will not be expensive? In your dreamz

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hahaha well said, I'll leave on the side of the road and put a note saying 'broken, will tow soon' hahaha

2c
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Xulfiqar View Post
    You sure it was 2007? - and you just recited your kalma on these too.. I am again saying are you absolutely sure?? - because in your own coin - the almighty does show whos who - and you just proved yourself an apostate... - pack your namaz and your camel and beat it. I was not in Pakistan in 2007.

Your hand is not worth the skin its encased in, So keep it simple - and whoever you are referring as chela, ask them by name.

Dignity - is earned - and I enjoy it.

p.s. remember next time when you plan to diss someone get your facts straight. Dont act like a typical Pakistani and speak out what you dont know of or cannot even measure.
    Xulfiqar bhai ko tang mat karoo

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    488 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

If You Are Calling Me a Cheela My Dear Friend....!! No Offense But Get A LIFE My Dear.....!!

I Just Say What I Know.....!! Clean And Simple....!! I Don't Meet Peoples More Often Just Because Of Same Reason ....I Know My Work Very Well And I Also Know What Others Are Talking.....!!

As Per Your ALERT To PW's So Thank You Very Much....But Should I Tell You That Xulfiqar Is No More In Pakistan...He's In States And In Spare Time....He Help Other People Having Issues With Their Cars And Together We Solve And Help So Many....!! I Don't Think People Like You Mention Have Anything To Do With Forum ...Banging HEad For Hours Replying To People And Making Them Understand....And That's For Nothing....!!

He's Not Getting Any Cookie ...Simple As That...

He Can't Hurt Anyone Like You Get Hurted (As u Said) And Reciting Kalima Is A BIG Thing.....I Won't Also Doubt You After Kalima Thing As Imaan Is Our Only Treasure In World After This.....So ALLAH Knows Best...Can't Say Anything.....!!

Keep Calm....!! He Can't Hurt Anyone And He's Not Even Here....So You Can Take A Sigh..
    TOYOTA Sprinter 86- AE80 DOHC 20v'D TOYOTA Corolla 98- AE101 4AFE 16v

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3987 Post(s)
    Tagged
    93 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I Alhumdulilah pray 5 times a day What I am writing is what I saw with in my own presence and his exact words/actions now read it with Open eyes and Brain. I am not afraid and would convey to PW?ers.</SPAN>

I am reciting:
    </SPAN>

La? ilaha illallah muhammad ur rasulullah
    </SPAN>
    In Celica case when you ruined the vehicle you were called for settlement the whole conversation ended up and you said you are not able to fix the car and walked out like a baby out of the shop saying ?May abhi Bees saal kaa hoon aur seekh raha hoon? We were shocked that at this statement of a grown up Man saying bachay ke tarhan.
    </SPAN>

Again, I would recite:
    </SPAN>

La? ilaha illallah muhammad ur rasulullah
    </SPAN>

I was in shop with Hassan when i saw you came to collect your failed Fuel pump asking If we could return, we humbly returned you, I could still recall you came in some Fiat Diesel.
    </SPAN>

Now if you have some Dignity, Self respect If you have some fear of God stop defending your self, stop white washing yourself. I only fear of Allah and would not stop telling all PW?ers your reality What major blunders you have done in past.
    </SPAN>

I would suggest all PW?ers to not trust this guy, What he pretends to do is not what his output of work is, he?s screwed up my two friends car and there hard earned money wasted in drain. We had enough tested him thick and thin.
    </SPAN>
    Your prayer of 5 or 50 times - I dont care, I dont know which God you pray to, but you just proved yourself to be an apostate if you claim to be a muslim and use the kalma to lie....

Here goes, In all present, past, the creator, the provider, Allah and all his messengers starting from Aadam ending on Muhammad. As long as the sun shines, as long as the moon reflects, as long as the earth provides, as long as the Kaaba is the centre of worship - YOU ARE A LIAR FOR SAYING ALL HIGHLIGHTED .........
    ZRS - Zulfiqar Racing Systems ..... - professionals at work - at crackwheels.com

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    13 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Adnan
    Xulfi is not using Pakwheels for bussiness purposes and he isnt in Pk either
    whether you are right or wrong this isnt the place for it cause so far pw's is getting more benefit from him then harm i think
    ty

settle down on pvt msgs guys. thank you
    Life is short and very unpredictable just like a Quarter mile .....

2c
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

hassan's dad work for orix leasing?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Xulfiqar.. Talk to the Hand !

Dubai Police Sieze Nissan Patrol powered by Jet Fuel -1033417

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SER_GTR View Post
    If You Are Calling Me a Cheela My Dear Friend....!! No Offense But Get A LIFE My Dear.....!!

I Just Say What I Know.....!! Clean And Simple....!! I Don't Meet Peoples More Often Just Because Of Same Reason ....I Know My Work Very Well And I Also Know What Others Are Talking.....!!

As Per Your ALERT To PW's So Thank You Very Much....But Should I Tell You That Xulfiqar Is No More In Pakistan...He's In States And In Spare Time....He Help Other People Having Issues With Their Cars And Together We Solve And Help So Many....!! I Don't Think People Like You Mention Have Anything To Do With Forum ...Banging HEad For Hours Replying To People And Making Them Understand....And That's For Nothing....!!

He's Not Getting Any Cookie ...Simple As That...

He Can't Hurt Anyone Like You Get Hurted (As u Said) And Reciting Kalima Is A BIG Thing.....I Won't Also Doubt You After Kalima Thing As Imaan Is Our Only Treasure In World After This.....So ALLAH Knows Best...Can't Say Anything.....!!

Keep Calm....!! He Can't Hurt Anyone And He's Not Even Here....So You Can Take A Sigh..
    Sir relax, I didn't target you as replied earlier to your self your comments were balance. Those who commented didn't replied to 'em.. I have a dignity and respect I don't want to talk further after Kalma. Cheers !

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hahaha well said, I'll leave on the side of the road and put a note saying 'broken, will tow soon' hahaha

And you think my signature space will not be expensive? In your dreamz

Hahahah

What are the timings for the Paid parking ? In my office paid parking is from 70 AM to 10 PM free till 4'0 clock then afterward again Paid parking but thank god we can update tickets via mobile phone by sending sms', but ouch its expensive and hurts

Guys really stop arguing here...this really isn't looking like a respected community, u r all good people, respect each other and stop this 'keechar uchalna' plz
    This is really getting out of hand...
    @xulfi...dont reply no more...if u r right, u don't have to justify that...
    Peace out

Sir already said and done.. Let's get back to topic and enjoy the forum. I am not talking to Xulfi
    Agree with your all comments 200 PERCENT.

Sir, Agree with you 200 % *LIPS Sealed* )

Quote Originally Posted by NasirKhalidAbbasi View Post
    I'm a fairly old member of this forum. Comment very rarely.

Instead of you guys commenting how about we have people who actually have built cars like this comment.
    If I remember correctly we used to have two members (twins) RacerF1 and F2 (??).
    They had a modification shop, used to mod monster Patrols. Maybe they could have a say.

Again I do not know if they still frequent the site or not.

btw not meaning to insult anyone. Just curious.
    Yeps, Infact these guys are quiet active in UAE PW Chapter, I've seen there Evo Mashallah it's awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by bravo122 View Post
    could you all plz stay with the topic and stop the BS now!!!
    i perfectly good thread is being ruined
    Enough Said ))

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 2c View Post
    hassan's dad work for orix leasing?
    Na, He quitted few years back.. your good name ?

Hassan got this new ride also nowadays
    Dubai Police Sieze Nissan Patrol powered by Jet Fuel -1033425

19. 30-08-2012, 02:57 AM

PakWheeler

Reason
    keep personal disputes out of here

20. 30-08-2012, 03:12 AM
    2c

Senior PakWheeler

Reason
    keep personal disputes out of here

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

What are the timings for the Paid parking ? In my office paid parking is from 70 AM to 10 PM free till 4'0 clock then afterward again Paid parking but thank god we can update tickets via mobile phone by sending sms', but ouch its expensive and hurts
    Parking is paid from 7am till 7pm here, and it cost me $20 for the whole day...I can fill quarter tank of fuel for $20, on top of that if I get a ticket for parking when I go over the limit, it's $67 fine but offcourse we can extend parking via mobile or Internet.....it sucks

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Parking is paid from 7am till 7pm here, and it cost me $20 for the whole day...I can fill quarter tank of fuel for $20, on top of that if I get a ticket for parking when I go over the limit, it's $67 fine but offcourse we can extend parking via mobile or Internet.....it sucks

That's hell expensive.. I feel for you Over here it's 2 AED per hour and if you want for for 4 hours it's 11 AED, that max you can go. afterwards when parking expires you have to pay again. So in my case if i reach work at 8:45AM pay for 4 hours til 12:45 it would be valid then 1 to 4 is free, after 40 PM to 60 PM I have to pay another 5 AED for 2 Hours that makes straight 16 AED. If you go over the limit ticket not paid fine is 100 AED, with this amount my Accord tank gets full

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

User Tag List