Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree84Likes

Thread: ToUr Da SwaT, KalAm, MohDanD , Dir, cHitRal and BomBreet (kAlasH) on my FJ 40

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thumbs up ToUr Da SwaT, KalAm, MohDanD , Dir, cHitRal and BomBreet (kAlasH) on my FJ 40

PErsons :FOur,Yasir, Hamza . Usman and Umar
    Ride: FJ 40

DAy 1 (3-06-2012): Departure from Rawalpindi at 20 am towards kalam, Road condition was good till swat beyond that to kalam it was all under construction, we reached Kalam at approx 50 pm, Destruction from last year flood was clearly visible we moved to PTDC motel which was now a home to Army Birgade, than after having lunch we moved towards Mohdand Lake, 0.5 km before the lake road was blocked due to bridge under construction, so we camped there and spent our first night.As i have visted Kalam few years back at that time it was some thing much better you even find a Maalshiaa over there so dil toot gia and we decided to change the route,
    Day 2 (4-06-2012): We woke up and again attempted to go towards mohdand Lake but the route was closed a local attempted to cross the the water but got stuck as the water current was too fast and high with huge rocks in it due to the diversion created for construction of bridge. we pulled him out and that was the first time I used Fj winch. we waited for some time but didn't attempted to cross it as no other local was attempting it on their deisels and i was on petrol and due to the risk of my sound system..lol. As the plan was changed last night we moved back to sawat had a dinner and a nice hotel and had a good sleep there.
    Day 3 (05-06-2012) After Having break fast we started our journey towards chitral via dir, Road conditions were good till upper dir after that it was all in bad condition. we had a wonderful dinner in dir it was some thing like fried mutton boti cooked in the local style.After having Dinner we moved towards chitral via lowari tunnel which was really a wonder. we reached chitral by midnight and had our stay in pamir hotel.
    Day 4 (06-06-2012) After having breakfast we moved to palace and then bazar, after roaming around for some time we started our journey towards Bombret Kalash, it way a fabulos journey and Bombreet Kalash is a true MAJESTIC PLACE, we stayed in PTDC hotel and had a BBRQ that night.
    DAY 5 (07-06-2012) after having break fast we hired a local kalashi guide who briefed us about their culture took us to different villages and their festival places. we decided to spent another night there the place worth it. Bombreet KAlash was an most awesome experience in whole trip.
    DAY 6 (08-06-2012) we moved back to rawalpindi, my FJ surprised me from its avg, from kalash to rawalpindi it took petrol of 7000 RS. and it goes all around the without even a single issue i didnt even open the radiator after leaving Rawalpindi.

lots of pics were taken which ill b uploaded soon ,its first tread by my side sorry if any thing goes wrong, hope u ill like it

Regards
    Yasir Shamim
    ToUr Da SwaT KalAm MohDanD  Dir cHitRal and BomBreet kAlasH on my FJ 40 -1033839ToUr Da SwaT KalAm MohDanD  Dir cHitRal and BomBreet kAlasH on my FJ 40 -1033841ToUr Da SwaT KalAm MohDanD  Dir cHitRal and BomBreet kAlasH on my FJ 40 -1033842ToUr Da SwaT KalAm MohDanD  Dir cHitRal and BomBreet kAlasH on my FJ 40 -1033847ToUr Da SwaT KalAm MohDanD  Dir cHitRal and BomBreet kAlasH on my FJ 40 -1033848ToUr Da SwaT KalAm MohDanD  Dir cHitRal and BomBreet kAlasH on my FJ 40 -1033850

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

ToUr Da SwaT KalAm MohDanD  Dir cHitRal and BomBreet kAlasH on my FJ 40 -1037782ToUr Da SwaT KalAm MohDanD  Dir cHitRal and BomBreet kAlasH on my FJ 40 -1037785ToUr Da SwaT KalAm MohDanD  Dir cHitRal and BomBreet kAlasH on my FJ 40 -1037787ToUr Da SwaT KalAm MohDanD  Dir cHitRal and BomBreet kAlasH on my FJ 40 -1037788ToUr Da SwaT KalAm MohDanD  Dir cHitRal and BomBreet kAlasH on my FJ 40 -1037789ToUr Da SwaT KalAm MohDanD  Dir cHitRal and BomBreet kAlasH on my FJ 40 -1037790ToUr Da SwaT KalAm MohDanD  Dir cHitRal and BomBreet kAlasH on my FJ 40 -1037791ToUr Da SwaT KalAm MohDanD  Dir cHitRal and BomBreet kAlasH on my FJ 40 -1037792

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

ToUr Da SwaT KalAm MohDanD  Dir cHitRal and BomBreet kAlasH on my FJ 40 -1037793ToUr Da SwaT KalAm MohDanD  Dir cHitRal and BomBreet kAlasH on my FJ 40 -1037794ToUr Da SwaT KalAm MohDanD  Dir cHitRal and BomBreet kAlasH on my FJ 40 -1037795

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Horrifying ...