8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Toyota Fortuner 2013 Launch and Review

I just test drove new Pakistan assembled Toyota Fortuner 2013. Here's my review of the vehicle along with some pictures I was able to take.

Exterior: 7/10 - I saw the one in dark gray mica color and it looked pretty nice. It has a fresh design with nice curves and style. I would personally prefer white color though.

Dashboard: 5/10 - Those driving Civics, Premios, Mark X and Surf are not going to be excited about it. It's pretty basic. Although they have given leather steering and black piano trim it still doesn't spark. DVD, gear and speedometer is also average. Nothing stands out.

Interior: 6/10 - Tan leather seats and overall ambiance inside the cabin gives it a nice look and there's nothing out of ordinary. However, it feel pretty congested and 3 normal sized people would be tight sitting in the 2nd row. 3rd row is very tight and only 10-12 year old children would fit in there.

Drive: 5/10 - It felt quite stiff and heavy. You cannot compare it's ride to Prado or Land Cruiser. At a speed of 100 km/hr it didn't feel very stable on a bumpy road. I believe it will have stability issues on motor way where there are heavy gusts of wind in some areas as well as on curvy roads at high speeds.

Engine: 6/10 - The engine isn't under powered; it's just about the right size. It didn't feel sluggish. You won't be able to drag race it with Corolla or Civic though. I know we are going to complain about fuel consumption because it's all time 4WD which isn't going to be a good idea since it's a city car.

Price: 4/10 - Now it all comes down to the price which IMC hasn't announced yet but most probably it's 5.2 million. So the question is how much are you willing to throw away for a car that's 6/10 in Pakistani market. Since we have seen comparison of prices of Fortuner with other countries in different threads I am going to repeat the same thing. After seeing and driving it I am more convinced that this car belongs in around 4.2 million bracket. My limit to purchase this car would be 4.5 million. There's no way I am spending 5.2 million on it and after taxes and registration it would be around 5.8 million. Sorry, IMC but I am not up for that.

Bottom line: All in all it's not a bad car to own and drive but it felt like an upgrade or big brother of Vigo and then it all comes down to value for money. You need to see what you get in return of the money you spend. I would personally either prefer a Surf or a Mercedes in 4 million range and if I have to spend close to 6 million then I am going for a Prado. Yes, there are people who would buy it for even 7 million and consider it a good price for a "brand new" car but I am not willing to go down that road. IMC would have difficult time selling it over 4.5 million. The Sales Manager at Toyota dealership also said that this car will sell itself at 4.5 million but at 5.2 million it will be very difficult. Initially they might get a good response but it will eventually slow down.

Price Comparison: I did a small price comparison with different countries. I used current foreign currency exchange rate. I wonder why is there a minor difference in the price of Altis and Fortuner in other countries and why do we have to pay almost 3 times in Pakistan for Fortuner? I believe that's because Fortuner is not considered a luxury car in other countries and they think of it as an upgrade to a pickup truck. You can see Altis is cheaper in Pakistan than most of the countries then why not Fortuner?

Country Altis 1.8L Fortuner 2.7L
    India 2,616,838 4,041,730
    Thailand 2,957,710 4,158,560
    UAE 1,909,050 3,404,250
    Philippines 2,795,100 3,334,760
    Pakistan 2,084,000 5,175,000

Toyota Fortuner 2013 Launch and Review -1133528
    Toyota Fortuner 2013 Launch and Review -1133525
    Toyota Fortuner 2013 Launch and Review -1133526
    Toyota Fortuner 2013 Launch and Review -1133523
    Toyota Fortuner 2013 Launch and Review -1133527
    Toyota Fortuner 2013 Launch and Review -1133524

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ Shani9999 You have got some serious issues. You got carried away protecting the interests of your masters. Why don't you tell us that you are the one who actually advised IMC on Fortuner. I am sure you are the research company IMC hires for car surveys.
    Now, if you had read this whole thread rather than just a few posts then you would have known what my spending limits are. Let me make it clear once again, it's over 6 million but I am not a fool to spend it on an expensive, small and feature less SUV like Fortuner. You also didn't read the fact that me and mani9999 have been waiting for 6-8 months for this car to be launched. Check our participation in various threads. My 90% posts are on Fortuner.
    You also took a cheap shot at discriminating people based on their financial status. If a person riding a motor cycle doesn't dream of owning a Land Cruiser one day then you won't be seeing millionaires or billionaires in the world. Staring from a salary of Rs. 3,000 10 years ago I can today afford to buy a car in 7 million range but I am not a fool to spend it on an over priced car. Let me tell you another fact, that 7 million is only a small fraction of my net worth and trust me it's hard earned. I never wanted to bring it up neither am I a show off. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and we are discussing an unfair practice by IMC. You need to learn to respect people's financial status.
    Since you are so much aware of the taxation and Pakistan's investment laws why don't you explain all of us how IMC is able to sell Altis cheaper than other countries but they couldn't do the same for Fortuner? If your answer is, it's 100% imported then give us links to the applicable taxes on imported parts on FBR site. Since we all are a bunch of ignorants please set the record straight.
    Since you are defending IMC, I also wanted to find out if a profitable company like IMC has to invest their profits back in the business then why didn't IMC change shapes of two Corolla models for 12 years and then 7 years? They only started doing it because their competitor Honda changes it every 4-5 years. Suzuki has never done that since the beginning. However, Honda that seems to loose money changes shape with in 4-5 years. What's your take on that?
    The 3rd question is; why is IMC still assembling only 3 cars whereas it's a known fact that Vitz is one of the most popular and successful cars in Pakistan. Two of the locally assembled cars haven't had an assembly line change for almost 10 years? Don't give me market scope, research or demand crap. If you look up for used vehicles on Pakwheels from year 2000 onward you will see 1700 Corolla, 1000 Vitz and 400 Coure. So there's enough scope for Vitz.
    It looks like you are in a hurry to repair bad reputation of Fortuner before the launch and asking us to get off this discussion because "we are not buyers anymore" Best of luck with that!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Most of the 50 fortuners from lahore are dealer bookings. One dealer told me that they requested imc to give 20 vehicles but they are only able to give 10 per dealership in march. So naturally anyone booking now will get delivery in April so there's no extra ordinary demand for it. In my opinion they are going to meet their target for the first year. It's the 2nd year we need to see.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

OOOPSSS! KSK got flamed here. Buddy, I never meant to hurt anyone's feelings and trust me I don't belong to IMC or it's business in anyway. I am a dentist, an MBA and a Web Developer. YOu need to trust me like you trust in your hard earned money. Dear, that's what I said, you were waiting for 6-8 months, 7 million is a fraction of your net worth then why aren't you buying it, come on that's what I said it's launched now and those who can't afford (though you have the money, but still you can't afford) should leave this thread to other millionaires. One of my friends is buying it as a secondary vehicle for family to be run by a driver. People got so much out there that they aren't interested in blah blah going on here. For you it's an over priced car but what about 50 bookings? for many it's not over priced. I want to quote an Urdu saying here "Paise ka hona or Naseeb mein hona are two different things". People earn billions but ride on Toyotas because enjoying that money is not in their Naseeb. Go get it bro without a second thought if you were seriously concerned about it for 6-8 months, spend a fraction of your net worth.

>> My 90% posts are on Fortuner

Read my post again. You are making 90% of the posts and you didn't buy or planning to buy it in near future. Why are you wasting your and others time for the things doesn't pertains to you. If I am here and making the posts and defending fortuner is because, I got it delivered.

>> how IMC is able to sell Altis cheaper

Again, you read my post superficially. It's been over 5 years now they are making Altis, all parts of it at the rate of 20% per year being made in Pakistan or being acquired by third parties from Karachi, Gujranwala and Lahore. Except for the engine or few other things. So, they are able to sell it cheaper. And people will be saying the same for Fortuner after 5 years with the fluctuating dollar prices and down the road purchase of it's parts within Pakistan from local vendors.

>> why didn't IMC change shapes of two Corolla models for 12 years and then 7 years?

Again, the lack of reading of my post and I have to re-emphasize things for you. Statistics, buying pattern, demand and decisions of management of a company. If something is selling hot and you are market leader (at that time) why to get in a mess for changing shapes? They knew at that time it's hot cake (people were paying owns) and regardless of shape people were buying it and they knew even if they change the shapes it's not going to effect their sales (sales were already at the ceiling) and targets were achieved, then why to make additional investments for new shapes? It's the rule of business to get maximum out of minimum investment. Like Dettol, Lifebouy and Sufi Soap and a simple match box who never changed their wrappers even since their inception 30 years back, why toyota should have changed their model, if the things were going smooth and they were achieving their business goals? And they did follow the same startegy for Fortuner, at 5.2 million. Take it or leave it because they know they will be able to meet the demand under their limited production line and again the leader for local 4WD market.

So after 12 years and 7 years, the market shifted, they aren't the learders in cars market and they started changing shapes to keep pace with competitors, simple!

>> Honda that seems to loose money changes shape with in 4-5 years

LOL, they kept changing shapes that's why they lost money. Toyota people weren't fools (per market startegy at that time). Why to take risk of changing your products if you are making tons of money? You never know how people will react to a new product and with a launch of new model every 2 years, you are depreciating the after market value of your previous models yourself.

>> Suzuki has never done that since the beginning

Now you can well understand it. They are doing damn good and they wouldn't change it unless they see some serious business threat.

>> why is IMC still assembling only 3 cars whereas ...

Though, I am unable to understand what you are trying to ask in this paragraph but in simple words per my understanding you are saying why they aren't assembling the Vitz. Nobody likes the strong competitors, they know that it will be a tough race with Suzuki Cultus and Swift to achieve targets and will take years to get your market share. Very difficult to change (mein te honda/suzuki he lesan) mindset. So jump in the market where there is opportunity and no competitors and a Fortune is lying there

>> It looks like you are in a hurry to repair bad reputation of Fortuner before the launch and asking us to get off this discussion because "we are not buyers anymore" Best of luck with that!

Yes, I agree 101% on this.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by kala_shah_kaku View Post
    @ Shani9999 Y
    Since you are so much aware of the taxation and Pakistan's investment laws why don't you explain all of us how IMC is able to sell Altis cheaper than other countries but they couldn't do the same for Fortuner?
    I think I've the answer to this question, I once asked some IMC person why you make same body shape for 1.3 & 1.8L, she said it is to achieve economies of scale otherwise 1.3L Toyota couldn't be competitive with City and 1.8L couldn't be competitive with Civic. I believe economies of scale is the reason Altis is cheaper in Pakistan than other countries, and Fortuner is not. In India it sells around 13,000 Fortuner but their market is also very big like 700,000 a year. One more thing somehow Indian Fortuner is 3.0L D4D but 4x4 is M/T and 4x2 is 5A/T. Pakistan is 4x4 4A/T so I think 5A/T is not designed for 4x4 ? maybe?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Unless an independent government agency does not steps in to look after the consumer interests; IMC, Honda etc are going to continue with their current strategy.

They don't care about the consumer. They only care about what's in his wallet and how they can get the most out of it without any effort.

There is no Pakistani car market. It was set up by luck and promoted through back channel money. If they had any sense of vision they would have promoted a proper car culture over here. But even after so many years they're still concerned about making money. They're not a bunch of idiots just devoid of a sense of duty, what is right and what is wrong. Kind of like the village Sardar.
    Difficult I can do today, impossible will take a little longer.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ Shani9999 I am not going to give you answers to your comments on monetary decision one makes since your arguments are pointless and without logic. I have given my reasons and I am not going to repeat them again.
    As you accepted that you are trying to repair IMC's image but you have damaged it more by saying why should they change a shape or invest when it's a hit. That's exactly what we have been discussing; unfair business practices by Pakistani owned IMC. You also proved our point that this vehicle is priced for fools who don't care about money and they would even buy it even if it's 7 million. IMC has been an opportunist from the very beginning trying to get money out of people's pockets in crooked manners.
    Since you have now disclosed that you got your Fortuner delivered then why don't you write your review about it and post some pictures. Why aren't you enjoying it and getting insecure about the money you spent on it? Is it not worth it? It's Sunday, please take some time out to write review and post some pictures. We'd like to hear more from real Fortuner owners!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Correct! that's the real reason why Altis/Corolla is cheaper because it can't compete with Civic in urban areas. When it comes to quality Toyota is far behind Honda.

Quote Originally Posted by lexative_2000 View Post
    I think I've the answer to this question, I once asked some IMC person why you make same body shape for 1.3 & 1.8L, she said it is to achieve economies of scale otherwise 1.3L Toyota couldn't be competitive with City and 1.8L couldn't be competitive with Civic. I believe economies of scale is the reason Altis is cheaper in Pakistan than other countries, and Fortuner is not. In India it sells around 13,000 Fortuner but their market is also very big like 700,000 a year. One more thing somehow Indian Fortuner is 3.0L D4D but 4x4 is M/T and 4x2 is 5A/T. Pakistan is 4x4 4A/T so I think 5A/T is not designed for 4x4 ? maybe?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Delivered on 8th March on the day of Launch and being the First customer, it was a little ceremony.

Not going to write a review, already said what I had to. To all of you including me, we all have driven SUV's before and brand new cars as well. But in my opinion it's worth 5.2 million.

The problem with me is that I can't drive a "Lande ke SUV", I would like to drive a brand new.

Thanks to all of you! My last post in this discussion.

Toyota Fortuner 2013 Launch and Review -1144602

Toyota Fortuner 2013 Launch and Review -1144603

Toyota Fortuner 2013 Launch and Review -1144604

Toyota Fortuner 2013 Launch and Review -1144605

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Ad in Dawn on 9th March 2013
    The brochure was also very good.

Toyota Fortuner 2013 Launch and Review -1144662

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Shani9999 View Post
    Delivered on 8th March on the day of Launch and being the First customer, it was a little ceremony.

Not going to write a review, already said what I had to. To all of you including me, we all have driven SUV's before and brand new cars as well. But in my opinion it's worth 5.2 million.

The problem with me is that I can't drive a "Lande ke SUV", I would like to drive a brand new.

Thanks to all of you! My last post in this discussion.

Toyota Fortuner 2013 Launch and Review -1144602

Toyota Fortuner 2013 Launch and Review -1144603

Toyota Fortuner 2013 Launch and Review -1144604

Toyota Fortuner 2013 Launch and Review -1144605
    congrats man MashAllah Allah naseeb karay and lol @ landay ki suv, i agree with u

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Now that's an appropriate way of telling that you bought fortuner instead of being touchy and insecure about it. Or try to prove or degrade others that you got money and others dont. We are not going to say its a wrong decision but congratulate you. Of course you are 1 of 2000 customers imc wants!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

see black one looks best ....all the black plastics are merged into the color. its overall a good suv.... (roll na kr jae i hope.) what everybody knows is its overpriced......... ab ye apna decesion ha that you want it that bad or not......... by the way IMC will see sales only in first month. they were not sure about the second month of launch. dealer told me.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I'll give it until May because elections hain. It's just launched so people will respond. One thing that I don't understand is why isn't IMC doing a massive campaign? I was expecting full page Ad in Jang and News today but there was none. Only half page Ad on Saturday. I think it's true that they know what the sales are going to be at such a high price so they are not wasting money on it. Plus I think they know keh jis jis nay yeh gari layni hai woh lay ga he her haal mein aur her price pe so why do a massive campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by mani9999 View Post
    see black one looks best ....all the black plastics are merged into the color. its overall a good suv.... (roll na kr jae i hope.) what everybody knows is its overpriced......... ab ye apna decesion ha that you want it that bad or not......... by the way IMC will see sales only in first month. they were not sure about the second month of launch. dealer told me.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Shani9999 Congrats Brother....Enjoy your new ride and always drive safe.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

[QUOTE=Shani9999;3780788

>>Salik990

First of all, let me tell you people that SUV is not for racing, it's for offroading in mud, sand or ice etc. Have you ever seen SUV race? The cars are made for car racing. I don't know why everybody is so concerned above 100 on it? SUV aren't meant for high speeds. These are meant for Power, torque and Traction controls.

And I compared 3310 with IPhone 5 in terms of technology growth, not in terms of price or luxury, read again for my perspective.

The houses are 50% more costly in Thailand than our country. Same is for Petrol and other utilities etc. Different things are priced differently in different countries. So comparing your consumer goods with other countries keeps you hanging in your decisions. I think we should stop fueling our cars, because Petrol is cheaper in Middle Eastern countries than Pakistan. We should also stop eating because daily groceries are much cheaper in Europe. Always remember, 'Do at the Rome as Romans Do'. Stay here in Pakistan.

Now the price is defined and you don't have or want to invest above 4.4 than why you are still taking part in discussion. You are already out of it. I mentioned above, let this discussion remain with people who have or want to invest above 5.5. Read the threads and notice the words 'I will never buy this', 'I won't buy at all', 'I would never go above 4 million'. but still all are speaking loudly and disrupting the normal flow of dailogue.

No flames/offense and sorry if I hurted anyone feelings! I just wanted to make things bit more clearer.

[/QUOTE]

no offence taken but i have never said these SUV r for racing or taking above 100kph...plz do read my comments again n clearly!! 2ndly u havent expain about how Honda Atlas selling new honda civic price cheaper than Honda Thai price wheras Toyota Indus selling 8-9-lacs more than Toyota Thai.....if u want to compare then compare fairly...fortuner is the cheapest toyota SUV such as suzuki got mehran....now my ques is shud ppl buy 9 lacs rs new mehran or shud they buy jdm imported suzuki alto or suzuki kei!!
    My lugnuts require more torque than your Vtec can put out...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

actually the 5spd a/t doesnt comes in petrol 2TR-FE engine...in 3.0d4d diesel 1kd-ftv it just came 2 years back before 2010 u ll see 4spd a/t 3.0 d4d

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by kala_shah_kaku View Post
    @ Shani9999 I am not going to give you answers to your comments on monetary decision one makes since your arguments are pointless and without logic. I have given my reasons and I am not going to repeat them again.
    As you accepted that you are trying to repair IMC's image but you have damaged it more by saying why should they change a shape or invest when it's a hit. That's exactly what we have been discussing; unfair business practices by Pakistani owned IMC. You also proved our point that this vehicle is priced for fools who don't care about money and they would even buy it even if it's 7 million. IMC has been an opportunist from the very beginning trying to get money out of people's pockets in crooked manners.
    Since you have now disclosed that you got your Fortuner delivered then why don't you write your review about it and post some pictures. Why aren't you enjoying it and getting insecure about the money you spent on it? Is it not worth it? It's Sunday, please take some time out to write review and post some pictures. We'd like to hear more from real Fortuner owners!
    exactly...its like hes saying IMC r targetting crooked or corrupt ppl not hard earn ppl

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by salik990 View Post
    actually the 5spd a/t doesnt comes in petrol 2TR-FE engine...in 3.0d4d diesel 1kd-ftv it just came 2 years back before 2010 u ll see 4spd a/t 3.0 d4d
    Dear I think you didn't get my point, I'm saying
    3.0D4D + 4x4 = M/T
    3.0D4D + 4x2 = 5-A/T

2.7VVTi + 4x4 = 4-A/T

To me it means that 5-speeds in A/T is not good with 4x4 while 4-speeds are Ok. Thanks god IMC didn't compromise on 4x4 for 5AT like in case of their Terios.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear I think you didn't get my point, I'm saying
    3.0D4D + 4x4 = M/T
    3.0D4D + 4x2 = 5-A/T

2.7VVTi + 4x4 = 4-A/T

To me it means that 5-speeds in A/T is not good with 4x4 while 4-speeds are Ok. Thanks god IMC didn't compromise on 4x4 for 5AT like in case of their Terios.
    not really 5sp A/T in fact got more torque than the 5 speed manual...do check toyota hilux uk, toyota hilux champ in thailand website both comes in 4x4 or 4x2 in 5speed A/T or 5 speed manual also

as for terious it got 1500cc engine therefore it need 5 speed manual

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

read this in an Indian publication, excerpts below:

"The import duty for cars which have engine displacement higher than 1.8-litres is 150% making the Fortuner a distant dream to many SUV lovers. In order to evade the import duty, Indus Motor Company, the local partner of Toyota, has started importing the SUV as CKD kits which are then assembled locally.

The move reduces the import duty by 40% out of which Toyota has decided to pass on around 37% to the customer. The local assembly has made Indus Motor Company (IMC) the only automaker to locally assemble SUVs which cost beyond 5 million Pakistani Rupee.

IMC has been constructing the facility for the last 3 years and has invested around 5 billion Pakistani Rupee (around 277 crore rupees). Toyota has revised the price of the Fortuner following the local assembly. The new price is 5.17 million Pakistani Rupee (around Rs. 28.67 lakhs) while the price of the imported unit stood at 8.2 million Pakistani Rupee (around Rs. 45.44 lakhs)."

wanna ask IMC where they import the CKDs from?
    Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

User Tag List