Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 91
Like Tree88Likes

Thread: Burki Bash Offroad Event - 4x4 Mean Machines Club Lahore

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fouadar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    3,473
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Thumbs up Burki Bash Offroad Event - 4x4 Mean Machines Club Lahore

    786

    Since monsoon is ON so it was under consideration that a heavy duty MUD BASH is a MUST thing to be done somewhere around Lahore or at our Mud Track at Burki Road.
    Once the idea was floated to all members our masterminds started working on this event and finally it was decided that we will go for a back 2 back mud bash around Burki and at our Mud Track.
    So a master plan was designed that we will first do the expedition and mud tracks parallel to last defense line at border area and then will visit mud track to cover our jeeps into mud monsters.
    In between both rounds of mud bash we will also take a BBQ lunch / rest at a private Dera owned by our member on Burki Road.
    As it was an exclusive club event so around 25 people with 15 jeeps participated in this event, photo and video coverage was done by Nomi, Riz & Shazib!
    Overall it was a funday, thanks to GOD that there was no breakage or any bad incident during the event. Everyone from the club enjoyed playing in Mud & BBQ specially.
    Thanks to our members who arranged Food / Drinks setup (Omer & Adeel) Thanks to Nomi, Riz & Shazib for covering the event.

    Following Members and Rides participated:


    1. Fouad & Taimur on 3 door Prado
    2. Dr. Tahir & Agha sb on SJ-410
    3. Adeel Amer on Mutt Jeep
    4. Ch. Waseem on 4 door Prado
    5. Mohsin on Vitara
    6. Haroon on Mini Pajero
    7. Hamza on 4 door Pajero
    8. Zohaib on SJ-410
    9. Nomi & Riz on LC
    10. Omer & Younus on Mutt Jeep
    11. Haider on Mutt Jeep
    12. Ali on BJ-40
    13. Hamza on FJ-70
    14. Niazi sb on Wrangler
    15. Shazib on SJ-410



    Burki Bash Offroad Event  4x4 Mean Machines Club Lahore -1251625

    Burki Bash Offroad Event  4x4 Mean Machines Club Lahore -1251868
    GO MEAN OR GO HOME | facebook.com/4x4MeanMachines | facebook.com/ythband

  2. #2
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    qwertypoiu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    29,136
    Follows
    2
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    more pix
    RIP

  3. #3
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    waqqasnasir's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,106
    Follows
    1
    Following
    18
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Moreeeeeeee...................................
    Winning is not every thing .... its the only thing

  4. #4
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fouadar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    3,473
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Members arriving at meeting spot.

    Burki Bash Offroad Event  4x4 Mean Machines Club Lahore -1251830

    Burki Bash Offroad Event  4x4 Mean Machines Club Lahore -1251831
    GO MEAN OR GO HOME | facebook.com/4x4MeanMachines | facebook.com/ythband

  5. #5
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fouadar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    3,473
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Boys trying to pass their time by taking pics

    Burki Bash Offroad Event  4x4 Mean Machines Club Lahore -1251847

    Burki Bash Offroad Event  4x4 Mean Machines Club Lahore -1251848

    Burki Bash Offroad Event  4x4 Mean Machines Club Lahore -1251849
    GO MEAN OR GO HOME | facebook.com/4x4MeanMachines | facebook.com/ythband

  6. #6
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fouadar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    3,473
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Burki Bash Offroad Event  4x4 Mean Machines Club Lahore -1251854

    Burki Bash Offroad Event  4x4 Mean Machines Club Lahore -1251855

    Burki Bash Offroad Event  4x4 Mean Machines Club Lahore -1251856
    GO MEAN OR GO HOME | facebook.com/4x4MeanMachines | facebook.com/ythband

  7. #7
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fouadar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    3,473
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Burki Bash Offroad Event  4x4 Mean Machines Club Lahore -1251857

    Burki Bash Offroad Event  4x4 Mean Machines Club Lahore -1251858
    GO MEAN OR GO HOME | facebook.com/4x4MeanMachines | facebook.com/ythband

  8. #8
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fouadar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    3,473
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Burki Bash Offroad Event  4x4 Mean Machines Club Lahore -1251859

    Burki Bash Offroad Event  4x4 Mean Machines Club Lahore -1251861

    Burki Bash Offroad Event  4x4 Mean Machines Club Lahore -1251862

    Burki Bash Offroad Event  4x4 Mean Machines Club Lahore -1251860
    GO MEAN OR GO HOME | facebook.com/4x4MeanMachines | facebook.com/ythband

  9. #9
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fouadar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    3,473
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Burki Bash Offroad Event  4x4 Mean Machines Club Lahore -1251864
    GO MEAN OR GO HOME | facebook.com/4x4MeanMachines | facebook.com/ythband

  10. #10
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fouadar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    3,473
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Nomi & Riz anxiously waiting to take shots

    Burki Bash Offroad Event  4x4 Mean Machines Club Lahore -1251865

    Burki Bash Offroad Event  4x4 Mean Machines Club Lahore -1251866
    GO MEAN OR GO HOME | facebook.com/4x4MeanMachines | facebook.com/ythband

  11. #11
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fouadar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    3,473
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Smoking Kills

    Burki Bash Offroad Event  4x4 Mean Machines Club Lahore -1251867
    GO MEAN OR GO HOME | facebook.com/4x4MeanMachines | facebook.com/ythband

  12. #12
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    PKTUN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Khuzdar
    Posts
    1,067
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fouadar View Post
    Burki Bash Offroad Event  4x4 Mean Machines Club Lahore -1251867
    perfect tool for cancer, bronchitas stay away from it quit smoking your life belongs to your bv bacha loug aur ma baap
    freedom of speech (less country family & religion)

  13. #13
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    thetigerzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,160
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    zabardast entry

  14. #14
    PakWheeler Follow
    adnan_asim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    33
    Posts
    562
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    WOW SEEMS interesting But Where are the rest of that treasure of Pics
    M aDNAN aSIM
    I want to Spend my Life On Roads

  15. #15
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fouadar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    3,473
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adnan_asim View Post
    WOW SEEMS interesting But Where are the rest of that treasure of Pics
    stay tune for more.
    GO MEAN OR GO HOME | facebook.com/4x4MeanMachines | facebook.com/ythband

  16. #16
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fouadar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    3,473
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Eat This.

    Burki Bash Offroad Event  4x4 Mean Machines Club Lahore -1252016
    GO MEAN OR GO HOME | facebook.com/4x4MeanMachines | facebook.com/ythband

  17. #17
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fouadar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    3,473
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Burki Bash Offroad Event  4x4 Mean Machines Club Lahore -1252021
    GO MEAN OR GO HOME | facebook.com/4x4MeanMachines | facebook.com/ythband

  18. #18
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    BKyousafzai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    2,127
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Brilliant 4x4 MM.

    keep it up guys waiting for more and more pics in action.

    regards

    BK



    Quote Originally Posted by fouadar View Post
    786

    Since monsoon is ON so it was under consideration that a heavy duty MUD BASH is a MUST thing to be done somewhere around Lahore or at our Mud Track at Burki Road.
    Once the idea was floated to all members our masterminds started working on this event and finally it was decided that we will go for a back 2 back mud bash around Burki and at our Mud Track.
    So a master plan was designed that we will first do the expedition and mud tracks parallel to last defense line at border area and then will visit mud track to cover our jeeps into mud monsters.
    In between both rounds of mud bash we will also take a BBQ lunch / rest at a private Dera owned by our member on Burki Road.
    As it was an exclusive club event so around 25 people with 15 jeeps participated in this event, photo and video coverage was done by Nomi, Riz & Shazib!
    Overall it was a funday, thanks to GOD that there was no breakage or any bad incident during the event. Everyone from the club enjoyed playing in Mud & BBQ specially.
    Thanks to our members who arranged Food / Drinks setup (Omer & Adeel) Thanks to Nomi, Riz & Shazib for covering the event.

    Following Members and Rides participated:


    1. Fouad & Taimur on 3 door Prado
    2. Dr. Tahir & Agha sb on SJ-410
    3. Adeel Amer on Mutt Jeep
    4. Ch. Waseem on 4 door Prado
    5. Mohsin on Vitara
    6. Haroon on Mini Pajero
    7. Hamza on 4 door Pajero
    8. Zohaib on SJ-410
    9. Nomi & Riz on LC
    10. Omer & Younus on Mutt Jeep
    11. Haider on Mutt Jeep
    12. Ali on BJ-40
    13. Hamza on FJ-70
    14. Niazi sb on Wrangler
    15. Shazib on SJ-410


    Burki Bash Offroad Event  4x4 Mean Machines Club Lahore -1251625

    Burki Bash Offroad Event  4x4 Mean Machines Club Lahore -1251868
    powered by BK

  19. #19
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ajab9007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Swatmingora
    Age
    25
    Posts
    2,950
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    tuned in!
    tuned in!
    Never go offroading alone!!!you never know when you need a push!!

  20. #20
    PakWheeler Follow
    machine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Other
    Posts
    869
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    The preface looks great Superb photography
    <<<The Obstacle Is The Path>>>
    1984 BJ41, 1967 FJ40, 1984 BJ61 , 1983 Mutt M825, 1982 CJ5, 1942 Willys

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

User Tag List

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •