Hey guys...referring to 4x4 fanatics ONLY
To be honest, im a noob when it comes to 4x4 ...albeit im in a fix these days...kindly sort me out
1. Can you build anything from the vehicles (4x4) that are army auctioned. If so can you name those..im looking forward to one ...and also pros and cons of it.
By building i mean of course the original vehicle wont be of much use, so was thinking if we can but some other body/ engine and all...the complete makeover while playing on the chassis. I do have a mechanic..i know someone close who has a team and has been building buses for more then 2 decades.
2. If the plan one dont work then alternative to this; recommend me a 4x4 that i should be reliable, good looking, that i can take on work daily and go for offroading near my fish farms/ agri land. I want cheap, less on electronics. By the last sentence i mean i dont want new cruisers or things like that....i want something old school ...like defender 90, FJ62 and so on.
1. Should be a fine daily driver, aint no girl so i wont mind some bumps.
2. Acceptable consumption...for a daily driver.
3. Should be low maintenance, i mean i visit lahore every weekend, i dont want to get stuck everytime i reach there and waste one day on mechanics ..
4. 4x4 should be able to accept accessories and add-ons ..il import, find in junk, get it custom made..my headache
- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad