pleasure being in this world on the forum.
i m planning to buy a land cruiser 88 or 89.. i think its Fj 62 or 60. i have some questions which i need help with, before finalizing the decision.
currently i own a honda civic 97 vti. previously owned a townace and sold it after keeping for 4 yrs . due to my height and also family comfort and space needed, i always prefer the bigger vehicles. and considering it coz of these reasons
i just saw one landcruiser of the above mentioned model with CNG and petrol engine. its 24 valve 3000 cc petrol engine. i think its 1RZ. two cng cylinders installed. the car is totally in its genuine condition and very well kept. tyres are in very good condition. the AC isnt working. and the vehicle is peshawar registered. its a manual vehicle i have the following questions
1. what should be the price consideration ?
2. are the parts easily available?
3. what about the maintenance cost?
4. can it be considered for motorway travels? i often have to go to villages and also in the hills for medical camps and all that
5. do u think its a good consideration for this vehicle ?
the timely responses from the 4x4 community will be highly anticipated.
Dr. Ambrose Emmanuel
- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad