Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree512Likes

Thread: Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club

It was decided by Frontier 4x4 club that we will give a tribute 4x4 event to our dear friend Late AJAB KHAN.
    So on 3rd day of EID our club rolled out in field for torque and speed competition.
    Approx 18 to 20 jeeps were present mostly members rigs. We left for our destination (Nowshera firing range one of the fav place of late Ajab khan) at 10 o clock. After reaching our 1st check point all the members and guests did a Magfirat Dua for Late Ajab Khan that may his soul rest in peace.
    Then BK gave the safety precautions that each member should play safe and enjoy the action.
    Khanrocks Cj5 and Dr.Arif Cj7 were surprising not engaging in 4x4 gear at the moment so they decided to drive on 2x4 only
    Babar khan was leading the covey all the way... discovering new obstacles and enjoying with everyone. Ershad khan Red knight performance was outstanding. other members also played well such as Daud Shah,Sheryar, Raza jan and Haseeb etc After a 4 to 5 hours hardcore off-roading sessions we stopped at our last check point were refreshments were served. At 6 o clock we decided to roll out from the field and before sunset we were on road back to Peshawar.
    Pictures will explain all the fun

All in All it was a lovely event and everyone missed
    LATE AJAB KHAN
    alot. He was a dear brother to everyone and his place will always be missed in Frontier 4x4 club. May ALLah give him space in Heaven, Amin
    Attached Images Attached Images              
    I dnt take a pic... I MAKE IT !

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by capsat View Post
    I don see the new rig - Green BARBAROSA ? where is it hiding

DEAR capsat thanks for missing barbarossa, its basically rally veh thats y absent in hardcore program.

regards

bk
    powered by BK

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

obstacle no. 2
    powered by BK

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Great event, superb photography .......I suggest to make it a permanent yearly event in the name of Late Ajab Khan......
    Khalid Khan

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

excellent photography. please keep posting.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1284365Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1284366Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1284367Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1284368Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1284369Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1284370Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1284371

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Ershad bhai Open challenge

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1284383Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1284384Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1284385Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1284386Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1284387Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1284388Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1284389

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1284394Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1284395Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1284396Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1284400Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1284401Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1284398Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1284402Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1284397Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1284403Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1284401

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1284405Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1284406Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1284407Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1284408Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1284409Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1284410Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1284411

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

torque amp speed competition dedicated to the late ajab khan by frontier 4x4 club -1284418torque amp speed competition dedicated to the late ajab khan by frontier 4x4 club -1284419torque amp speed competition dedicated to the late ajab khan by frontier 4x4 club -1284420torque amp speed competition dedicated to the late ajab khan by frontier 4x4 club -1284421torque amp speed competition dedicated to the late ajab khan by frontier 4x4 club -1284422torque amp speed competition dedicated to the late ajab khan by frontier 4x4 club -1284423

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

These pix are taken from a Serious hill top Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1284424Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1284425Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1284428Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1284426Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1284427Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1284430Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1284429Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1284431Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1284432Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1284436Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1284435Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1284434Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1284433Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1284437

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

for a moment I thought every rig is gone.. How I am suppose to join them now And then Devil's Pride came back for me

Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1284438Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1284439Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1284440Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1284441Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1284442Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1284443

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1284450Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1284449Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1284444Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1284445Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1284446Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1284447Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1284448Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1284451

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers