Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Like Tree512Likes

Thread: Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club

It was decided by Frontier 4x4 club that we will give a tribute 4x4 event to our dear friend Late AJAB KHAN.
    So on 3rd day of EID our club rolled out in field for torque and speed competition.
    Approx 18 to 20 jeeps were present mostly members rigs. We left for our destination (Nowshera firing range one of the fav place of late Ajab khan) at 10 o clock. After reaching our 1st check point all the members and guests did a Magfirat Dua for Late Ajab Khan that may his soul rest in peace.
    Then BK gave the safety precautions that each member should play safe and enjoy the action.
    Khanrocks Cj5 and Dr.Arif Cj7 were surprising not engaging in 4x4 gear at the moment so they decided to drive on 2x4 only
    Babar khan was leading the covey all the way... discovering new obstacles and enjoying with everyone. Ershad khan Red knight performance was outstanding. other members also played well such as Daud Shah,Sheryar, Raza jan and Haseeb etc After a 4 to 5 hours hardcore off-roading sessions we stopped at our last check point were refreshments were served. At 6 o clock we decided to roll out from the field and before sunset we were on road back to Peshawar.
    Pictures will explain all the fun

All in All it was a lovely event and everyone missed
    LATE AJAB KHAN
    alot. He was a dear brother to everyone and his place will always be missed in Frontier 4x4 club. May ALLah give him space in Heaven, Amin
    Attached Images Attached Images              
    I dnt take a pic... I MAKE IT !

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Sher khan taking a break... No compromise on Prayers Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1285038Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1285039Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1285041Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1285042Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1285043Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1285044Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1285045Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1285046Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1285047

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Nice pictures and coverage. Heard from shah baba this place has different type of tracks...

Quote Originally Posted by taimoor12khan View Post
    for a moment I thought every rig is gone.. How I am suppose to join them now And then Devil's Pride came back for me

Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1284438
    The problem most of 4x4 photographers have to face... Making this job more tougher

Nice pictures by you as always

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I have one more suggestion that make next year calendar of Frontier 4x4 with best snaps taken from different events....That won't cost much but will highlight the positive image of KPK to the entire world....
    Khalid Khan

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Excellent idea bro...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

That is very important go for it

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

watch this guys
    powered by BK

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    powered by BK

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Obstacle # 4 Rock climb.. Ershad bhai watched it, learned it, Did it Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1284814Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1284815Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1284816Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1284817Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1284818Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1284819Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1284820Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1284821Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1284822

only two vehicles done obstacle 04 sucessfulls. EK & BK.
    powered by BK

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

some shooots
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    powered by BK

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

No 2 i was the 3rd one Bk ..

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

No 2 i was the 3rd one Bk ..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    13 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Well what can i say .. As Always Frontier 4x4 went and conquered its playground ...

Its an Honor to be part for such a club which is turning into a unbreakable strong Family .. All the members are getting more Wild yet more mature, More Aggressive yet more disciplined .. BRAVO for all the Members ..

Quote Originally Posted by shereabdullah View Post
    no doubt a great event,,a great adventure
    btw whats the purpose of guns there??
    Buddy We know what we are doing, as Guns is a part of our culture Yet its also there for our safety ..

Khanrocks on 2x4.... perfectly DONE

Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1284990Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1284991Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1284992Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1284993Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1284994Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1284995Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1284996

Well this time CJ amazed me and us all by climbing almost every obstacle without 4x4 engaged .... Its a Monster for Sure ..
    "" PAKISTAN ZINDABAD ""

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    13 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BKyousafzai View Post
    Allahamdollah Frontier 4x4 club did another successful event in the memory of our beloved LATE AJAB KHAN SHAHEED. We missed some of our respectful members who hvnt participated namely AARK30 (max)who was in HAJJ, asad sethi, imransavl, burhan kundi etc. HATTS OFF to Taimour, Aman, Furri, who did a tremendous job by providing the media coverage. We express our special gratitude to Dr. Arif who came all the way from Rawalpindi. Khan rocks who delayed his flight for the event, Mr. Khalid Usman (Shahbaba friend) & Maj Zallan Khan for Gracing the occasion in order to pay tribute to our comrade Shaheed ajab khan (LATE).
    Participant of the event.
    1. BK (RKR) IHDT 24v
    2. ERshad (RKC) 3B
    3. KhAN rOCKS (CJ-5) 3CT
    4. sAIFI (sJ 410) 1000
    5. sHERKHAN (pRADO) IKZ
    6. Shababa (LJ 80) 800
    7. Dr, Arif (Cj-5) IKZ
    8. Shanawaz (RKR) New 3B
    9. Fadi (Sj 410) 1000
    10 Saeed (RKR) 5 VZ
    11. Haseeb (LC 80) IFZ 4.5
    12. Imran (BJ 60) 12HT
    13. Daudshah (Prado) 5VZ
    14. Raza jan (LC-II ) 3L
    15. kam (surf) V6
    16. Dada (LC-80) IFZ

once again thanks to all for gracing the occasion
    best regards

BKyousafzai
    President
    Frontier 4x4 Club

Special Thanks to BABAR KHAN (BK) for making everyone fall in Line and Giving us all a fun filled Joy Ride all day
    "" PAKISTAN ZINDABAD ""

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

What an eventful, wild and furious yet well-organized event. Seems like since one year all of us were just practicing and making our rigs familiarize with us just like the wild jungle horses. And as they say "A 4x4 is like a violin. First it must be tuned, and when tuned, it must be accurately played." Now we are playing it and enjoying its every sound and dust. <o:p></o:p>
    All my heartiest condolences to the family of Ajab khan and lots of prayers for him, I literally felt that from a corner he is watching us and taking pictures with his typical smile. <o:p></o:p>
    Everyone participated in his own style and technique. The beauty of frontier 4x4 club is that you need to be on your toes all the time and the action never stops, rigs break, stuck, hang,4x4 working or not Jumping crossing climbing conquering in the action is must. <o:p></o:p>
    We have started rock crawling suddenly, and no one even asked or whispered J backing up? no way.
    Then there is a group the cameramen, I would call them our "camera pack" just like wolves they run and climb every mountain after us. Not knowing how they would reach and no one care about them. They just do their work and everyone sees the action later and enjoy. Salute to you boys. <o:p></o:p>

This particular event was planned and executed to the perfection, obstacle after obstacle and the game went on and on till the sun went down. I swear no one was backing off. But we had to turn back and the return became a rally drive, man what a group we have all adrenaline powered.
    Proud to be a member of frontier 4x4 club.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Our final Spot.. The Frontier 4x4 tree

Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1285700Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1285701Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1285702Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1285703Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1285704Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1285705Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1285706

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Haseeb bhai with his Magnificent gear.... capturing the moments
    Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1285707Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1285708Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1285709Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1285710

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Shooting competition

Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1285711Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1285720Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1285719Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1285718Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1285717Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1285716Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1285715Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1285714Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1285713Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1285712Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1285721

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

afew more rounds

Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1285722Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1285723Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1285724Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1285725Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1285726

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

and some last shots...... all pix uploaded... job done

Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1285737Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1285739Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1285733Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1285734Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1285736Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1285735Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1285732Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1285742Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1285740Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1285729Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1285738Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1285731Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1285730Torque & Speed Competition dedicated to The Late AJAB KHAN by Frontier 4x4 Club -1285741

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Great Job Taimoor. very nice shots.every pic has a story. You are developing to be the master of 4x4 photography. Now i can say that you know where and what to catch.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

User Tag List