16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Exclamation Help @Xulfiqar: Toyota Land Cruiser Error Codes

a friend of my father imported Land Cruiser 2011-12 from Japan recently and thought to change all the fluids and oils, so he gave his car to driver and ask him to get all the oils & fluids changed, Driver thought to make some money out of it and poured don't know what in Brake oil bottle and results was devastating, now the LC is stand still in his house, he had done diagnostic test and in result he got these codes and ask me to post here for any proper guidance.

I request all the experts to please do contribute your experiences and knowledge.Especially @Xulfiqar and @VCheng

C1201 Engine control system malfunction

C1203 ECM Communication Circuit Malfunction

C1252 Brake Booster Pump Motor ONTo

C1256 Accumulator Low Pressure

C1336 Zero Point Calibration of Degree

Note : I am not the owner of this particular Land Cruiser this is a limited information that i got from him by SMS so any further information is hard to get because he doesn't have anything called technical know how
    Two of the best quotes of Punjabi : 1. Rull tan gae aan! Per Chass aa Gae ai!, 2. Gal Pya Dhol Ty Wajana Penda ay.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3991 Post(s)
    Tagged
    94 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by suzukialtomehran View Post
    Bro he is a very busy person that is why he handed over his car to driver.
    Sounds like a "pompous bash" to me.

mostly when a person is extremely busy and can afford a car that is worth about a regular house in Pakistan - he usually dumps the car at the dealer/showroom to repair it and foots the bill.

The service advisor driver types are usually limited to "jay dee amm POS import", "2D", "cosmatic <-prosmatec or rebon civic"

Its quite the norm in Pakistan - next thing this driver will do is to buy Kenlubes API SC SAE 40 oil and use that in the engine while billing sb jee for the most expensive fairy tears engine oil in the market.
    ZRS - Zulfiqar Racing Systems ..... - professionals at work - at crackwheels.com

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1018 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Xulfiqar Guru, DLC port - In absence of OBD connector for vehicles with swapped engine(s) complete with ECU does engine come with a DLC grip as well ?
    ' my search begins '
    - www.crackwheels.com - A skilled Dictator is much more beneficial to Country......than a Democracy of Ignorant people

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Xulfiqar View Post
    sounds like use of the cheapie branded bireak haail. It literally can turn the rubber cups to mush.
    Extremely right

Quote Originally Posted by Xulfiqar View Post
    Sounds like a "pompous bash" to me.

mostly when a person is extremely busy and can afford a car that is worth about a regular house in Pakistan - he usually dumps the car at the dealer/showroom to repair it and foots the bill.

The service advisor driver types are usually limited to "jay dee amm POS import", "2D", "cosmatic <-prosmatec or rebon civic"

Its quite the norm in Pakistan - next thing this driver will do is to buy Kenlubes API SC SAE 40 oil and use that in the engine while billing sb jee for the most expensive fairy tears engine oil in the market.
    Same case here sir, to be honest he is almost illiterate, having lots of land & money in heritage and connected with politics. you can expect any thing from a man like him :p
    Two of the best quotes of Punjabi : 1. Rull tan gae aan! Per Chass aa Gae ai!, 2. Gal Pya Dhol Ty Wajana Penda ay.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by capsat View Post
    without the OBD / diagnostic port how do you pull the codes, seriously I want to learn do share the trick; what you asked is ------> click here please for 2UZ-FE codes
    Xulfiqar has answered your question. but issue still remains unsolved. i've come across the codes that you have posted. but these are codes for the obd scanner (4 digit), i need the manual codes (2 digit).

ive tried to explain it better here https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/eng...fe-error-codes and i've kind of got a half answer that i'm hoping some can elaborate...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3991 Post(s)
    Tagged
    94 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by capsat View Post
    @Xulfiqar Guru, DLC port - In absence of OBD connector for vehicles with swapped engine(s) complete with ECU does engine come with a DLC grip as well ?
    ' my search begins '
    old toyota had their own DLC for the longest time, if not (e.g. new model) then buy a generic OBD2 DLC and wire it up yourself.
    ZRS - Zulfiqar Racing Systems ..... - professionals at work - at crackwheels.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

User Tag List